Ancient civilizations and C´s transcripts

Roser

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello! I don´t speak English and I'm using a translator, so sorry for the mistakes. I have long been thinking of earlier or ancient civilizations to the "fall", and my theory is that the first genetically modified we were 6D STO 5.3 million years ago when Neanderthals appeared. The Neanderthal develop and modern humans emerged. We were STO 3D and we were aligned with 4D STO. But 300,000 years ago the lizzies we changed and changed our DNA to 2 threads.

It is my theory correct???? I have read many comments in the forum who say that modern humans first existed 300,000 years ago when lizzies we changed ... but what about civilizations as Lemuria and Gor that mention Cs?

Another thing to mention is that the Spanish translation of this ->

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

"Then" in Spanish can be translated by later, and this is how it goes in the Spanish translation, put later in place then.

Please, I need answers and that I've been thinking about it and have not found anything in the forum. Thank you!

Hello Roser, and welcome.
The question you ask has been treated in the following chapter of the Wave series: http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/24/the-wave-chapter-68-as-above-so-below/
Also, it is better to take time and read the whole series for a better understanding of the concepts presented.

Thank you! Since I had read but I've re-read ... I quote what I found:

"These ideas are not new; in the past, many have suggested them in one form or another. The outline of these stories is that during the times before humankind on Earth, there was much experimentation with forms that could be used for the development of consciousness. As this activity proceeded, many souls became fascinated by their own thought creations. They wished to better understand the three dimensions they had manifested and there was a rush to inhabit these physical expressions.
Many souls entered into plants and animals for the sheer joy of experience. As they did so, they found that their force was drawn within and concentrated in the periphery of the inhabited body. This created a uniquely intense experience so that it was sought and repeated over and over again. As this was repeated, it caused a reaction in the spiritual energies of the souls that crystallized in three dimensions. This crystallization became a sort of veil between consciousness and soul energy. As these souls forgot their source, they created energy imbalances by acting in ways that completely disregarded the free will and choice of others.
This was Earth prior to modern man. And here is where the story gets interesting. The result of the imbalance created by separation of consciousness and soul energy was the cycle of reincarnation. It is revealed by certain esoteric sources that a group of beings not engaged in this activity of physical existence sought to create a means to heighten the energies and perceptions of those who were entrapped in this cycle.1 A physical form was directly manifested to accommodate this purpose, and this physical form was modern man. And here, of course, is where it gets tricky as well due to all the inversions and distortion of the events by those with less than our best interests at heart. Apparently, this directly manifested creation is the one that was taken over and altered. This resulted in the legends of the Fall."

Here it is understood that the human was created by STO and modified by STS (the fall)

But this conflicts with this:

"We note that the Cassiopaeans have said the first prototype of modern man was created or engineered 309,000 years ago by genetic mixing with Neanderthal types. The right soul matrix was found, jumped into, thereby altering the DNA with its presence
I do not understand, says that the first human was created by STO, and then says that human is created by STS"

Then there is this one:

"Clearly, the issue of what kind of man was man before the Fall comes to mind. We already have an idea that he was not precisely fully physical in third-density terms, but was yet somewhat physical. Apparently, being a third-density STO being in alignment with fourth-density STO is an altogether different experience than being a third-density STS being with the concomitant compartmentalization and contraction of being that results in separation and conflict. But, at one point, when discussing these matters with the Cassiopaeans, some clues were given:

Q: But, during the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he live alongside modern man?
A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.
Q: In what ways?
A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.
Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?
A: Radiance.
Q: What do you mean “radiance?”
A: You find out!
Q: Oh, that’s interesting. Well, there are legends that the Northern people had light in their veins. Very ancient belief. Is this what you are referring to?
A: Maybe.
Q: Was this light related to the hemoglobin level, the iron level in the blood?
A: Maybe.
Q: Did they have a much higher iron level in their blood?
A: Possibly … "

He says that STO modern man coexisted with the Neanderthal ...

I dont understand the creation of the Neanderthal who appeared for more than 5 million years with this ... what does it have??

Thank you very much!

The modern man is introduced to the planet earth 70,000 years back from now destroyed planet called kantek ( we see it as astoroid belt ). celts/druids/aryans are all later day versions of this new man.
Please read this http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13982.0.html . Little after Neanderthal has gone from this planet.

Whether it is Neanderthal or new man , they are all STS for this cycle of 309,000 years.

I've read that thread. Clearly, the "modern man" as we know it after the fall appeared 309,000 years ago ... I'm talking about when we were 3D STO and ancient civilizations in Lemuria or Antarctica, as the C's comment.

Roser said:
It is my theory correct???? I have read many comments in the forum who say that modern humans first existed 300,000 years ago when lizzies we changed ... but what about civilizations as Lemuria and Gor that mention Cs?

I think there is not more information about Gor and Lemuria than what the Cs said in those old sessions. No one knows the year of their begining and end. Deducing from the very frecuent and cyclical cataclysmic activity, there must have been several civilisations like them in a period of 300,000 years. Maybe you wish to ask a specific question about them in this section: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,52.0.html

Stumbling upon this thread is perfect as it was a point that needed clarification for me too, when reading chapter 68.
This is a very complex subject that I can merely touch by the tip of the finger as long as I'm in this state of consciousness. Some questions won't be fully answered till I hopefully reach the necessary point, which I actively work on through learning.
Many souls entered into plants and animals for the sheer joy of experience. As they did so, they found that their force was drawn within and concentrated in the periphery of the inhabited body. This created a uniquely intense experience so that it was sought and repeated over and over again. As this was repeated, it caused a reaction in the spiritual energies of the souls that crystallized in three dimensions. This crystallization became a sort of veil between consciousness and soul energy. As these souls forgot their source, they created energy imbalances by acting in ways that completely disregarded the free will and choice of others.
This was Earth prior to modern man. And here is where the story gets interesting. The result of the imbalance created by separation of consciousness and soul energy was the cycle of reincarnation. It is revealed by certain esoteric sources that a group of beings not engaged in this activity of physical existence sought to create a means to heighten the energies and perceptions of those who were entrapped in this cycle.1 A physical form was directly manifested to accommodate this purpose, and this physical form was modern man. And here, of course, is where it gets tricky as well due to all the inversions and distortion of the events by those with less than our best interests at heart. Apparently, this directly manifested creation is the one that was taken over and altered. This resulted in the legends of the Fall."

Here it is understood that the human was created by STO and modified by STS (the fall)

But this conflicts with this:

"We note that the Cassiopaeans have said the first prototype of modern man was created or engineered 309,000 years ago by genetic mixing with Neanderthal types. The right soul matrix was found, jumped into, thereby altering the DNA with its presence
I do not understand, says that the first human was created by STO, and then says that human is created by STS"

The modern man is introduced to the planet earth 70,000 years back from now destroyed planet called kantek ( we see it as astoroid belt ). celts/druids/aryans are all later day versions of this new man.

It does seem that the "modern man" you're both talking about are actually 3 different types.

From my understanding, here is my interpretation of the story. A correction from those who have a clearer hindsight on the subject would be much appreciated. I kind of write in a linear way for the sake of that limitation still being present in me. Although I can conceive it being an illusion and that all is happening at once, I can't fully understand it yet.

1st - was the union with the One ; thought forms only ; long wave learning cycle.

2nd - a group soul wanted to accelerate the learning process ; Physicality got created for it ; short wave learning cycle.
This would be when :
This was Earth prior to modern man. [...] The result of the imbalance created by separation of consciousness and soul energy was the cycle of reincarnation.

3rd -
It is revealed by certain esoteric sources that a group of beings not engaged in this activity of physical existence sought to create a means to heighten the energies and perceptions of those who were entrapped in this cycle.1 A physical form was directly manifested to accommodate this purpose, and this physical form was modern man.
This first "modern man" above could be a reference to the Edenic state = "able to use bodies and still have a spiritual connection" ; a semi-sort of 4th density state ; STO.
But it did not last long because mankind became quickly addicted to pleasuring the self.

On this note, I would like to remind that :
The word matter is related to mother, and the physical universe is the great womb of the cosmos, or Prime Creator. Into which the sperm or creative consciousness of the Prime Creator is disbursed, and from which can be born the sons of God. Matter is not evil, though from our perspective we may view our experiences here as evil.

4th - The Fall from Eden ; 309.000 y-a ; desire for increased physicality - desire based imbalance ; STS ; the second "modern man".
Apparently, this directly manifested creation is the one that was taken over and altered. This resulted in the legends of the Fall."
We note that the Cassiopaeans have said the first prototype of modern man was created or engineered 309,000 years ago by genetic mixing with Neanderthal types. The right soul matrix was found, jumped into, thereby altering the DNA with its presence.
Q: (L) You said numerous souls desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike beings just pop into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer.
Q: (L) Transfer of what?
A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first [to put souls] into Neanderthal. … Put humans there for incubation process.
Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for gestation?
A: No. Souls only.
Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Did the soul’s presence in the ape body cause its genetics and DNA to change?
A: Yes.

I have yet to read the thread about Kantek, but it seems the following would be another, a third "modern man" :
Q: (L) Okay, I had a question I wanted to get in: you said that Neanderthal man was taken off the Earth, and Cro-Magnon man suddenly appeared. Is this Cro-Magnon man really Kantekkian man?
A: Close.

Aside, there were also incarnations of human souls in Neanderthals. In a question from a session that I don't find back, the board crew asked the number of incarnations they had. The answer was formulated with Neanderthal ones.
Could Neanderthal be consider as between animals and modern human in terms of soul evolution ?
A: If you look more closely at the material, it was not stated that the consciousness levels currently represented by humans and many others “stepped into” anything in particular but PHYSICALITY. Individual consciousness units stepped into different physical forms. Some “stepped” in as humans right off the bat, and some chose otherwise. It is simply that the “choice” to experience physicality in many forms, was simultaneous, though different “units” have participated in different ways at different stages, rather than in a linear progression.

By my side, a question that keeps wandering in my mind is:
'Where/When to place the "many thousands of years [of] peaceful existence and a nice agrarian society where the goddess or female creative forces were worshipped" ?'

(Time really is an illusion. The thread has been asleep for 11 years, yet with the forum still existing it gives the impression of yesterday. Except that it might not reach the original users, it might contribute to the understanding of "future" ones; to the Grand scheme. This amuses me a lot.)

Thanks for this post, have been going through this subject as well lately.

Few references which may be related to the subject:
and some great tools
This subject made me think (funnily) of the following keywords (used Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search)
Finally, related to your last point (Time is an illusion) - just thinking about multiple pasts/futures/realities/cycles.

Back
Top Bottom