Application and effort

Inquorate said:
It's always difficult being mindful of external / internal considering. Is there any material I could read to refresh my understanding of it?

There is material for you to read and refresh your understanding of it. :) If you are not aware of it, there is a Cassiopaea Glossary that is really great for looking up terms we use here so that you can get a better understanding of them.

Here is the link for External and Internal Considering.

Also, there is a very good thread put up by Laura on Splitting as a Symptom of Internal Considering on the Psychology & Cognitive Science board.

Hope this helps, and I hope that the surgery you are having done in December will help you out with the pain you are suffering.

Hi Inquorate

I have used the canabis oil against pain. It helped me a lot in the begining. Later i've been step by step, stop using the oil and starting the EE program and diet. For outside use i've used "tamus communis" root which is grinded and soaked in natural grape brandy etc. moonshine for 40 days, it can be plum moonshine too. With that i've been massaging spine in the morning and in the evening.Now the pain comes very rarely and is almoust unoticable.

I hope that it would help you too because the similarity of the injury.
Have a good day, and bye.

flock said:
Hi Inquorate

I have used the canabis oil against pain. It helped me a lot in the begining. Later i've been step by step, stop using the oil and starting the EE program and diet. For outside use i've used "tamus communis" root which is grinded and soaked in natural grape brandy etc. moonshine for 40 days, it can be plum moonshine too. With that i've been massaging spine in the morning and in the evening.Now the pain comes very rarely and is almoust unoticable.

I hope that it would help you too because the similarity of the injury.
Have a good day, and bye.

Thankyou for that, I will look into it :-)

Inquorate said:
My health concern is unfortunately an injury, a herniated disk causing cauda equina syndrome (Google if interested) is gotten worse (again - 3 discectomies have failed) and I'll be having a fusion in December, on account of the amount of morphine I'm on due to chronic pain.
I take MSM, glucosamine sulfate, Chinese herbs, turmeric with my coconut oil, have acupuncture, and do the EE once a week, pipe/belly breathing every other day. Rudimentary yoga also helps.

A potential healing modality for you may be Ozone Therapy. And you will have to bear with me as I am on an unfamiliar IPad and unable to cut and paste things So here is a list of Names and sites for info...

on You Tube. RobertRowanMD Many vids see Prolozone vids especially
Tom Harrelson 22 min vid Ozone and OZOL Inhalation Therapy (over all discussion)

www.docrowen.com
www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com
Www.ozonegenerator.com

Assuming that you live In Sydney OZ and not in Nova Scotia...lol...you should be able to find someone to consult with and good luck!

Thankyou for that information.
Just last week, I took the more drastic option of surgery.
With the bone shaved back around the nerves, the disc removed and vertebrae fused, all the nerve issues (drop foot, bowel and bladder issues, numbness, sciatica pain, tingling and other pains / sensations) appear to be gone.
Apart from the pain of surgery, I am left with moderate chronic pain (nerves remember to be I'm pain and 'dial-up' sensations) and some hip pain, and a shooting pain from said hip when I Lean forward and look down, which I can avoid.

I'm over the moon. If things stayed as they are right now, I could happily live a long time.

Inquorate said:
With the bone shaved back around the nerves, the disc removed and vertebrae fused, all the nerve issues (drop foot, bowel and bladder issues, numbness, sciatica pain, tingling and other pains / sensations) appear to be gone.
Apart from the pain of surgery, I am left with moderate chronic pain (nerves remember to be I'm pain and 'dial-up' sensations) and some hip pain, and a shooting pain from said hip when I Lean forward and look down, which I can avoid.

I'm over the moon. If things stayed as they are right now, I could happily live a long time.

Inquorate,

I am happy your surgery seems to have helped and hope you continue to share on the forum. Networking here has helped me and I hope it will continue to be a resource for you as well. I still have the information you sent me back in July 2014. I hope I didn't contribute to any of your frustration by not being able to work further on the "free" energy concepts. I am just an amateur compared to you and others here. My curiosity always seems to get ahead of my brain capacity. I think you have both brains and compassion to share. I hope you don't get too discouraged in these crazy times. Maybe you could help develop a Rife machine that the C's mentioned in the 08-23-2014 session:
(L) Moving along! Let's get another question.
(Approaching Infinity) I've got a question kind of related to that, and to what trendsetter37 was saying.
In the book The Field, she talks about the kind of homeopathic experiments where they were able to
record the EM signature of a certain compound and then play the recording of that signature back to
water. Then the water would react as if that compound was present. So, would it be possible to use an
EM signature to reverse something like a physical disease or virus like Ebola?
A: Yes. Look into Rife.
Q: (Perceval) That's the name of someone?
A: Royal Rife.
Q: (L) That's the guy who invented a machine that does exactly that. We need a Rife machine. Nicolas,
build one!
(Nicolas) I’ll get right on it!

I just thought you might be able to help some of these other forum members in this area of research. I don't know if you have seen it before but I thought it might be right up your alley as they say.

The topic is here: Rife, radionics, PEMF, nano, fir, EAV, physioscanning, scenars, etc...

Anyway I wish you and your family the best,

goyacobol :)

Inquorate said:

That is great news Inquorate. What a relief after suffering from the chronic pain for a long time. Wish you a speedy recovery from the unwanted after-effects of surgery.

Inquorate said:

That is really great news, Inquorate! Wishing you a speedy recovery and even more improvements as the surgery pain diminishes. :hug:

Nienna said:
Inquorate said:

That is really great news, Inquorate! Wishing you a speedy recovery and even more improvements as the surgery pain diminishes. :hug:

From my side as well: really great news! And I'm wishing you as well a speedy recovery :bighug:!

Thankyou everyone. I will endeavor to get back into the spatial energy coherence experiments this year. I've often wondered if a directed cohered energy field could communicate states such as water's memory from one place to another.

Im moving my bee/honey business (cooking soaps etc) into the shes with my tools, and will probably move the electronics back out there as well. It has been in a spare room but now the deal is a storage space..

The sky is the limit with this stuff.

Thankyou for that, I will look into it :-)
[/quote]
Inquorate said:

Very happy to hear of your good results Inquorate, sounds like the outcome is far better than you expected and as you say, if things stay as they are right now, you'd be happy. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery from the surgery. :hug:

Inquorate, I'm hoping your pain has eased now.
Years ago I had a slipped disc in lower back. It took ages to heal, but the one thing I did which helped was to get the magnets out of a couple of old computer hard drives, and tape them to my trouser belt on either side of the spine. After three months, no pain. The other thing I did at the time was to take a couple of stubbies of beer, I found that dulled the pain somewhat. And I also did 'baby pushups' which is pushups from the waist only. It was amazing listening to the vertebrae click back into place. I'm guessing this may not be for you, since you have gone the surgery route.
Anyway, good luck with it. I still get a twinge every now and then, but you learn how to handle it, and figure out what you can and cannot do.

Hey Inquorate!

I completely understand your feeling of deflation - it tough to watch your friends, family, and the people around you be so blind, you almost want to shove a book in there face and make them read it!! XD (I'm kidding!!!)

One thing we must always remember is, everyone has their own lessons, and we can never assume we know what is best for that person. The only thing we can do is plant a seed, and maybe just maybe it will start to grow.

Also a good way of looking at it is: when I started doing the work, a very slow but certain change started to form in the sense that, my perception of the world evolved (and still is evolving). You start to notice when you start going back to certain materials, or maybe even a movie, and you realize you see beyond, way way beyond what you ever could maybe a year ago. It's quite incredible - has it happened to you?

The reason I say this is, knowledge activates DNA

If you read the waves, you'd know the reptilians deactived some of our DNA using light waves. Basically think of a really big book, and each page is actually a puzzle, and it falls off the shelve, and all the peices are scattered, and you have no idea what peice goes where, or how or what. These is in a a sense what it is to reactivate DNA.

Not everyone is on the same level... Some people won't be able to even remotely comprehend the material in wave series.

Remember it's like a school, you can't teacher a 1st grader who doesn't know how to add algebra, without first teaching him basic math and everything that goes after.

I know my ideas are a little scattered, XD I'm a little to sleepy to put anymore effort, but I hope you understand the giff of what I'm trying to say here.

Ps: I hope you feel better soon

Solie

Thanks for all the replies.
Im still suffering from chronic pain, but I've gone from morphine and methadone to tramadol and te occasional oxy. The bowel and bladder and leg issues are gone, along with the wish-I-was-dead pain.

I'm now building up the bee business (I have 16 hives) and sell creams, lotions, balms, soaps and honey at markets nearby.

All in all, things could not really be better. I could use a bit more time to get back into the free energy research, but everything in it's own time.

I thought ran through my mind the other day: Every being has it's natural nourishment. It seems applicable to external considering. A young child is not served by discussions on advanced calculus, unless of course the child asks and is willing to do what it takes to understand the answer. A being's environment provides the nourishment or detriment, and often YOU are the environment, so to speak. It is easy to have illusions about what may be "nourishing" to any individual we're entangled with.

Back
Top Bottom