Are the Olympic Games The Sign of The End?

c-cube said:
Med USA el heaven aide us

Meaning that we could "get help from higher density beings in the middle of the USA".

It could mean too "In the middle of the USA the heaven help (us)". Of course it's just a possibility...

Your posts are very interesting c-cube.

There are thousands of stars with phi in their name, and alpha, beta, psi, gamma, omega, ... The information is interesting but the phi connection I think isn't unusual in any way.

Yep, you're right. I should do a better research, thanks for the observation.

Found another clue about Medusa.

If you split the word right in the middle, you get MED USA.

Now, the "med" radical comes from Romans an Celtics words meaning "the middle" or "the center".

So. What do we have in the center of the USA ?

It seems to me that Kansas City would be a good candidate but there's another interesting town which, according to Wikipedia, stands "in the center of the Front Range Urban Corridor" : Denver.
Of course, Denver is also a very interesting candidate because of the C's Denver Airport Material.

However, there's another interesting association regarding the "med" radical. Indeed, it seems it could have been inspired by the Medes, an ancient Iranian people who lived in the northwestern portions of present-day Iran.

What do you think ?

I think is an excellent idea!!. I was think in "medusa 11" and the number gives to me the idea also of division in equal parts as you did with the word. in fact 1+1=2 and 2/2=1. Also give me the idea of two same elements linked together but at the same time separated, and this sounds also a ying yang!

c cube said:
Found another clue about Medusa.

If you split the word right in the middle, you get MED USA.

Now, the "med" radical comes from Romans an Celtics words meaning "the middle" or "the center".

So. What do we have in the center of the USA ?

It seems to me that Kansas City would be a good candidate but there's another interesting town which, according to Wikipedia, stands "in the center of the Front Range Urban Corridor" : Denver.
Of course, Denver is also a very interesting candidate because of the C's Denver Airport Material.

However, there's another interesting association regarding the "med" radical. Indeed, it seems it could have been inspired by the Medes, an ancient Iranian people who lived in the northwestern portions of present-day Iran.

What do you think ?

Alphanumeric Cipher
1A 2B 3C 4D 5E 6F 7G 8H 9I 10J 11K 12L 13M 14N 15O 16P 17Q 18R 19S 20T 21U 22V 23W 24X 25Y 26Z

In numerology, numbers 10 and above are reduced to single digit numbers in a process called "theosophical addition".
MEDUSA = 13 5 4 21 19 1
4 5 4 3 10 1
4 5 4 3 1 1
The string of numbers above can further be reduced by adding the numbers in the sequence and theosophically reducing the sum.
MEDUSA 11 = 9 11

C Transcripts said:
Q: (J) You mentioned before about a scandal at the Denver Airport. Is this still on or have things changed?

A: Yet to come. Just keep flapping.

Q: (H) Will this have to do with 911?

A: Yes. Oh, yes!

Q: (J) Does it have to do with the flight simulators?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it that they landed Flight 77 at Denver?

A: Very possible.

Interesting connection, no?

Bravo KESDJAN,
There is much to be found in the transcripts, by using this basic inquiry method, and many other methods available, which may create opportunities for learning leaps!
As in leaping through the hoops of fire!
Thank you for that insight!
dg

This is related to reply#50 about 74.78 and"room temperature super.conductivity":

From session 961221: Q:(A) Is DNA acting as a superconductor?
A: Yes!!!

"You miss the garden,
because you want a small fig from a random tree." Rumi

that´s interesting!. The two analisys fit. this is only part of the picture what it means medusa 11. The C's mentioned also this is related to other things:

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge
of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their
perfectly squared nature to you.
Q: Is that the only thing you want to remark about the crossing of the
comets in front of the eye of Medusa?
A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey
through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?
Q: Well, do you have anything else to say about Andromeda? (It's
VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33,
and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads,
but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting
at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?
A: Or both times 2.
Q: What do you mean? I don't understand.
A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect
balance.
Q: Okay...
A: No! Ponder; do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance
to learn!
Q: So, Medusa represents both heads times 2, and that is the
square and balance. But that is only 22 or 121. So where does the
33 come from?
A: All these 1s 2s and 3s... hmmm...
Q: Well, if Medusa is one of the heads, what is the other head
called?
A: Who are your prime numbers?
Q: The dwellings or the mystics, or do you want specific numbers?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Who?
A: Who?
Q: How do we find out who are the prime numbers? Do we plot...
A: Who are the first 3?
Q: Father, Son and Holy Ghost?
A: Numbers!!!
Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...
A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in
wonderland; meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in
1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the
hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2,
1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!
Q: When you say that the secrets of all existence dwell within 1 2 3
or variations thereof, what kind of secrets are we talking about here?
A: All. Well, name two at the top of the list just so I know where we
are going here?
A: You can do that!
Q: Are we talking about secrets of physics?
Q: Are we talking about secrets as in encoded words?
A: Yes
Q: Are we talking about the Fibonacci series?
Q: (A) Continuous fractions?
Q: (A) That means all...
Q: So, how can we most effectively utilize this information in some
way that makes it useful?
A: You have.
Q: How have I utilized it?
A: By receiving it.
Q: Speaking of three... should we continue on this Medusa subject
at this point?
A: You are beginning to obsess. The answers lie within the finished
painting, not within the paintbrushes

I remember also a discussion when was talked about the possibility that one area in the USA could be fluctuating due to an underground base in the future, something can post it please?(I don´t find this). I suspect this area could be in the middle of USA.
I thought that medusa 11 and "heads" could have to do with the brain and the two hemispheres, because it gives me the idea of separation in the head

Keep this in mind:

Q: Speaking of three... should we continue on this Medusa subject
at this point?
A: You are beginning to obsess. The answers lie within the finished
painting, not within the paintbrushes

C-cube said:
Laura, maybe you'll find interesting to notice that the french word "onde" doesn't only mean "wave". In poetry and old French literature, "onde" also means water or relates to a stream of water.

Does it have something to do with the hints dropped by the C's about Aquarius, Gemini and then Ying-Yang ?

And the Goddess :
In this dream was a set of images. The first set was a pair of wavy lines like the symbol of Aquarius. This used to be the symbol of the Great Mother Goddess and it represented water, consciousness, creativity, infinite energy and potential. The second set of images was the same wavy lines that had become serpents. I was puzzled by this transformation, but a voice explained it to me. You see, after the conquest of our density by the Dominator Male Gods, the Reptilians, the Compassionate Mother Goddess was "transmogrified" into a Serpent, or accused of consorting with a serpent. (This is standard Machiavelli: accuse your enemy of what you, yourself, are.) At this point, the worship of the Father and Son took over, paving the way for Male dominated Monotheism and all concepts of cyclic time and rebirth were overlaid with that of linear time and hell-fire and damnation.

This is what the voice told me as I was shown the images of the wavy lines and the serpents:

"The Mother Matrix is the Primal Source of all that exists in your realm. She has two faces - life giving and death dealing - and it is up to you which face you see. Those who gaze upon the Mother Matrix seeking to control her with rituals or domination or restriction in their hearts, will see only serpents - and will experience only destruction. For the Mother is a Mirror. Those who gaze upon her with non-anticipatory love in their hearts, will receive all the bounty of infinite potential."

I would say that this face is telling us that the mother will soon be showing herself to us, and it is up to us which face ultimately manifests in our realm.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9338.0

in many of the older archaeological finds, the Goddess was represented by birds and wavy symbols that indicated water and/or energy. These same wavy lines are retained as the symbol of the Astrological sign of Aquarius which may be the oldest extant symbol of the Great Mother Goddess.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13c.htm

Here's Hendaye's coat of arms :
109px-Blason_d'Hendaye.svg.png

D'azur à la baleine d'argent nageant dans une mer au naturel mouvant de la pointe, surmontée de trois harpons d'or, deux passés en sautoir et un en pal, accompagnée en chef d'une couronne royale du même, accostée des lettres H et E capitales de sable.

attempt at translation : Azure with [?] the silver whale swimming in a natural sea moving [the point ? arrow ? spike ?], surmounted by 3 golden gigs, two like Saint Andrew's cross and one like a stake, coming with a royal crown of the same, decorated with the letters H and E capitals of sand.

Hendaya (Hendaya in Basque) is also in the heart of the Basque territory, a people whose origin and language are somewhat mysterious.

Though it's related (goddess => wavy lines => onde => Hendaye => basques => celt people), not sure if I should post this in this thread - but if necessary I can move it to another.
Edit : I deleted it and moved it here

Thank you all. We've got fascinating new hints now.

And thank you Laura for the reminder.

May I ask you if you published some analysis of the Denver Airport paintings ?

I found very interesting things by looking at the details of these paintings, on some other websites where they are reproduced. Some details are quite disturbing though. That's why I'd like to know what other people could find themselves.

c-cube said:
May I ask you if you published some analysis of the Denver Airport paintings ?

I found very interesting things by looking at the details of these paintings, on some other websites where they are reproduced. Some details are quite disturbing though. That's why I'd like to know what other people could find themselves.

Hi, C. this links may be useful.

- The Denver Airport Material
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/denver.htm

- The Denver Airport Material Image Catalog
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Denver_cat.htm

Thank you Peche.
However I already found and posted the first link myself and seen the pictures too.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

What I'd like to know is wether Laura and the Quantum Future Group analysed the details of the paintings by themselves (I mean themselves in the present) and possibly published this analysis (for I couldn't find it).

c-cube said:
Thank you Peche.
However I already found and posted the first link myself and seen the pictures too.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

What I'd like to know is wether Laura and the Quantum Future Group analysed the details of the paintings by themselves (I mean themselves in the present) and possibly published this analysis (for I couldn't find it).

Haven't really had time to devote to such a project. But I DO have a whole new set of photos of them that I hope to scan and upload one day.

Okay. Thank you Laura.

I look forward to examining these photos. :)

talking about Denver murals something that attracted my atention was during the olympic opening, where 56 children carried the flag of China. that scene resemble me immediately the Denver murals. It may be just coincidence because I believe that I have seen another similar "images" of children together in other shows on tv. All the children are chinese.

Some things that come to mind in terms of MED USA
MED - Medical, Medicine, Master of Education (MEd). There was an article on the signs page a couple years ago implying that 71% (think it was USA, but it might have been based on the world, but can't remember) take one form of MEDication daily, and 42% take two or more. If it is based on the USA then it seems most (US) Americans are medicated.

c-cube
Med USA el heaven aide us

The unconscious mind begging for relief? Heaven help us, so to speak. <- Thinking that when a person goes to a psychologist/therapist, they usually go in search of help. Medication is not help, it is only suppressing a problem.

Also:
c-cube
22.2 / 74.782112639 (India)
- 22.2 / 74.782112639 (Middle of the Indian Ocean)
22.2 / - 74.782112639 (Atlantic Ocean, near Cuba and the Bahamas)
- 22.2 / - 74.782112639 (Pacific Ocean, off the Chile coast)

74.782112639 / 22.2 (Barents Sea)
- 74.782112639 / 22.2 (Antarctica)
74.782112639 / - 22.2 (Greenland)
- 74.782112639 / - 22.2 (Antarctica)

do any of these coordinates fit directly/indirectly any implied buried technology areas references by the C's? I vaguely recall something being off the coast of S. America? Apologies if I'm really reaching, but the MEDicated USA things been on my mind for a few days and so I thought it worth at least mentioning. I'll try and dig up that old article and edit in a link.

Edit: While I couldn't find the specific article doing a search on SotT's I was able to find an older .pdf file _http://www-tc.pbs.org/newshour/health/prescriptions/summaryandchartpack.pdf (page 3 paragraph 4 (I.)) Which Stated:

National Survey on Prescription
Drugs said: Prescription Drug Use Today

· Prescription drugs are a mainstay in the lives of many Americans. More than 9 in 10 Americans (91%) report that they have taken
prescription drugs, more than half (54%) say they take prescription drugs on a regular basis, and one-fourth (24%) say that they take three or
more drugs regularly. Almost one-third (30%) say they currently have more than five prescription drugs in their medicine cabinet. Nearly 1
in 10 (8%) estimate that they spent $1000 or more out of their own pocket on prescription drugs in the past year.

Back
Top Bottom