Are you an introvert or just a covert narcissist? Test!

I scored 27/50. "You’re kind of a covert narcissist. You can be pretty self-centered, in other words, but the behavior isn’t out of control."

I responded erring towards narcissistic feelings. I can feel like a covert narcissist and "sensitive", but then I can act without feeling that way. Feedback from the environment and from myself has also shown me otherwise: there is no reason to feel like that. I might have to re-do the test and respond that I feel it is very uncharacteristic! :lol:

27/50
You're kind of a covert narcissist . You can be pretty self-centered, in other words, but the behavior isn't out of control.
Thanks for an opportunity to test my personality.
I will work hard to improve myself.

24/50
You’re probably not a covert narcissist.
According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats.

21/50
According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats.

Echoing some of the other's feelings, this test seemed really short and a little too black and white. Still its nice to know I'm not a lost cause! LOL :)

22/50

You’re probably not a covert narcissist. According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats.

19/50

T.C. said:
solarmind said:
Interesting synchronicity, as this morning i just was thinking am i becoming to self centered with my wish to read and learn from here ... am i balancing stuff on a right way so none will have bad repercussions from my devotion to Work ( i have family and kids and need to provide for them, but in my freelance position it is easy to trade time from every day work in favor of the Work )

I think the Work is a permanent thing, solarmind. It's something that we should always be doing when we're going about our daily lives. Do you mean 'studying', rather than the Work?

Dear T.C. thx for pointing and asking, yes in this case i was thinking about my devotion to do more studying within the Work ... or in other words - to take time from job and daily schedule and transfer that to reading and researching recommended books and topics within the Work ...

31/50

You’re kind of a covert narcissist. You can be pretty self-centered, in other words, but the behavior isn’t out of control.

This merely provides an approximation, but I have to keep working and paying attention

23/50

23/50 for me.
You're probably not covert narcissist.
According to your answers, you probably don't spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness.

casper said:
17/50, what's your score Laura? :)

I think a lot of you know me pretty well by now, so how about taking the test and answering as you think I would and see what you get?

37/50 for me, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest, I am aware of my tendencies towards self absorbtion, changing my ways is quite a challenge.

25/50

Back
Top Bottom