Atlantis

The magnetic field of the Earth flipped its polarity many times, but this cannot change the location of tropical or arctic zones. Only an axis tilt or a crustal movement can do that.

As I mentioned, there seems to be quite a lot of evidence of ancient structures being oriented towards earlier poles (Hudson Bay, Norway and Bering Strait). The idea is that even when ancient towns were rebult several times, the original orientation of many buildings was kept for potentially tens of thousands of years.

The magnetic field of the Earth flipped its polarity many times, but this cannot change the location of tropical or arctic zones. Only an axis tilt or a crustal movement can do that.

As I mentioned, there seems to be quite a lot of evidence of ancient structures being oriented towards earlier poles (Hudson Bay, Norway and Bering Strait). The idea is that even when ancient towns were rebult several times, the original orientation of many buildings was kept for potentially tens of thousands of years.
The quote you are referring is the interpretation of the editor (Cayce's Son) in 1950's. It is reasonable that he doesn't have all the information to interpret correctly. Cayce's reading is NOT clear of the period ( of the description of Geology)except "before Atlantean time".

By the way, the C's confirmed both the axis shift and the litosphere (crustal) shift in the April 16, 2016 session:

(Pierre) One last question: about the frozen mammoths. During the last session, we suggested that the cause of the flash-frozen mammoths was a Super Derecho like a giant thunderstorm that deflected the jet stream down towards the Earth's surface, and that's what flash-froze the mammoths. You said, "Close enough." So that's not exactly what happened. What are we missing here?

A: Impact sending enormous stream of heat and matter upward, creating a vacuum, followed by induction of super cooled air.

Q: (L) Well, the problem is that the mammoths were frozen in Siberia but not in the Northern part of the Western hemisphere, currently called North America, which is where there are the signs of the impact. If the impact occurred in North America, why are the mammoths that are frozen by this shooting up and falling down of hot air followed by cold air in Siberia and not in North America?

A: It was in the entire Northern Hemisphere, but the shift of the axis and lithosphere gave each area a different outcome over time.

Q: (Pierre) That makes sense. So, they all got flash-frozen, but the hit also shifted the geographic pole and brought Siberia to higher latitudes. So, they stayed frozen there, but the flash-frozen animals in Northern America ended up in lower latitudes away from the poles, and they defrosted.

A: Yes
So the location of the north pole was indeed further away from Siberia before the impact event about 12000 years ago, which would suggest that the Hudson Bay north pole theory (and ancient building being oriented towards it) is a good one to look into.

I was trying to make sense of continental plate positions during the Atlantean period to better understand the 3 Atlantean destructions. but C's already mentioned about 70K period for plate positioning.
(Joe) Ya know the maps... What was that book called? Laurasia and Gondwana? So, the maps that show that...

(L) You mean in Witzel's book, Origins of the World's Mythology?

(Joe) Yeah. So, that make-up of the land masses are said to be from the Triassic and Jurassic eras, 200 to 150 million years ago. They put these dates on them. But are those depictions of the land masses actually closer to how the land masses were in more recent times?

A: Yes. Also some landmasses sink and others rise. But for general understanding, those maps work well enough.

Q: (Joe) So we're talking about possibly that's the way the land masses were - close enough - pre-Younger Dryas? Pre the end of the last Ice Age?

A: Earlier. More like 70k years ago more or less. But with ongoing modifications between then and now. Also ongoing.

gond-jpg.67563

pangaea_to_present-gif.67565
Current 0 to 10cm per year plate spread rate is in-adequate, even if Atlanteans has Lot of stored pyramidal energy to goof up the plates.

This question is already asked by Ryan and C's already confirmed the process - Catastrophes can shift planets to 4D temporarily where lithosphere is malleable and when it comes back to 3D and returned plate positions freezes with minimal changes.
(Ryan) Can major catastrophic events shift areas temporarily to fourth density?

Q: (Ryan) Would such shifts make the lithosphere more "plastic" and easily "reshape-able"?

Sort of planetary abduction by NATURE. If malleability of lithosphere is true, the continental positions before the catastrophe may not be like Pangaea either (as the kinetic energy of the catastrophe can shift previous configuration it). Any way our 3D methods of calculating the linear time are in-adequate for this type of events.

What is Interesting is Indian plate travelled LOT more than other plates (more like 3500 miles) before it got latched on to Eurasian plate supposed to be around 50 million years ago. Did it happen all at once or in phases given that there so many catastrophes ( though not all are equal and conducive to it)? My question is
  • Is this Indian plate latching on to Eurasian also happened 70K YA? OR is it later?
If the current explanation is so incorrect, I wondered where did these plate theories came from in the first place and how did it evolve?

Continental Drift theory, Tectonic Plates and Sea Floor Spreading theory

This is based on Continental drift theory created by German guy named Alfred Wegener. His theory based on some distribution patterns he observed in fossils, glacier grooves, continent shapes, mountain ranges ( Appalachian and Caledonian ), rock compositions across the continents etc. What is fascinating is his theory is "kids puzzle" type distribution pattern.
contienental_drift_fossil_evidence.JPG
Here is total video on the theory

It looks tectonic plate theory is introduced as a next step to Wegner's Continental drift theory.
The model builds on the concept of continental drift, an idea developed during the first decades of the 20th century. Plate tectonics came to be accepted by geoscientists after seafloor spreading was validated in the mid-to-late 1960s.

Earth's lithosphere, the rigid outer shell of the planet including the crust and upper mantle, is fractured into seven or eight major plates (depending on how they are defined) and many minor plates or "platelets". Where the plates meet, their relative motion determines the type of plate boundary (or fault): convergent, divergent, or transform. The relative movement of the plates typically ranges from zero to 10 cm annually.[3] Faults tend to be geologically active, experiencing earthquakes, volcanic activity, mountain-building, and oceanic trench formation.
This sea floor spreading theory is based on leakage of lava at the ridges and expanding the plates and bringing pressures.
Seafloor spreading, or seafloor spread, is a process that occurs at mid-ocean ridges, where new oceanic crust is formed through volcanic activity and then gradually moves away from the ridge.

History of study
Earlier theories by Alfred Wegener and Alexander du Toit of continental drift postulated that continents in motion "plowed" through the fixed and immovable seafloor. The idea that the seafloor itself moves and also carries the continents with it as it spreads from a central rift axis was proposed by Harold Hammond Hess from Princeton University and Robert Dietz of the U.S. Naval Electronics Laboratory in San Diego in the 1960s.[1][2] The phenomenon is known today as plate tectonics. In locations where two plates move apart, at mid-ocean ridges, new seafloor is continually formed during seafloor spreading.

It looks Wegener observations are correct, but the theories to explain tectonic plate movements are limited by 3D outlook, so does millions of years of timelines.

Yes, but if Atlanteans were humans (humans like us in terms of shape, brain mass, 3D STS, etc) they would born also knowing nothing

Not all Atlanteans were humans. One race was Kantekkians.
. I mean, I think that the question of the session was made considering the human capacity of decipher that technology, and the answer was like "you can not, just as a dog can't understand calculus". I mean, yes we don't understand that technology because we don't know about it. But could we? And apparently we couldn't even! It's absolutely out of our grasp! But why? It was just a hypothetical question and the answer was fulminant. I'm not sure about all of this, but I think it's really strange.

Not all Atlanteans were humans. One race was Kantekkians.
Perhaps it’s a confusion about the term, but being human doesn’t mean being from Earth.
By definition:
Human is any member of Homo sapiens, unique extant species of the genus Homo, from embryo to adult. Can communicate, think and form emotional bonds.

So a better way to put it; A kantekkian is a human from a different planet in our solar system which not longer exist.

Perhaps it’s a confusion about the term, but being human doesn’t mean being from Earth.
By definition:
Human is any member of Homo sapiens, unique extant species of the genus Homo, from embryo to adult. Can communicate, think and form emotional bonds.

So a better way to put it; A kantekkian is a human from a different planet in our solar system which not longer exist.
I see your point. My bad.

By definition:

There is this though:

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

And another hint that maybe Kantakkian might be more closely related to Cro-Magnons. See the "Semitic" thread.

Last month, I took membership to A.R.E (Cayce's website) to look at his readings. It contained his readings and many documents (pdf) with name 'Circulation Files' ( or Cayce Readings Topical Overview ) on few hundred topics ( for ex: one document for each disease) . Here are few on Atlantis. lot of material is covered in the 'Cayce Atlantis' book mentioned here.

Attachments

• 21546_atlantisvol1.pdf
    731.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 21547_atlantisvol2.pdf
    856.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 21548_atlantisvol3.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • 21549_atlantisvol4.pdf
    855.8 KB · Views: 22
Here are few on Atlantis. lot of material is covered in the 'Cayce Atlantis' book mentioned here.
Interestingly, I just read that book a few days ago. I get the sense that Cayce's Christian beliefs did influence his readings to some degree, though maybe less so regarding the Atlantean times. He also mentions that the poles had other locations back then.

His predictions regarding Earth Changes in the time frame of 1960s to around 2000 did not manifest for whatever reason - either he read it wrong or the "timeline" shifted since the 1930s and 1940s when he gave most of the readings.

One thing I did not notice before in his readings is that he talks about a "Pyramid of Records" in Egypt close to the Sphinx, while calling the Great Pyramid the "Pyramid of Initiation". So I though that maybe the "empty" large Khafre pyramid next to the Great Pyramid (and the one closest to the Sphinx) might be the "Pyramid of Records" / "Hall of Records". Except that all investigations so far seem to show that there are no large rooms inside that pyramid, though there seem to be large undiscovered chambers below it.

Interestingly, I just read that book a few days ago. I get the sense that Cayce's Christian beliefs did influence his readings to some degree, though maybe less so regarding the Atlantean times.
Most of his readings are based on request. Most of the requesters are Christians. So his Christian beliefs might have came in picture. Most of his Atlantean references are related to requesters Atlantean incarnations. There are few questions non-personal enquiries.
He also mentions that the poles had other locations back then.
There are some articles on the forum where younger dryas event shifted the poles like Hundson bay switched from the pole to current location and that shifted siberia from hot area to cold area etc. I think there are multiple pole shifts too. Added to that Atlantean period is 70K years as per C's. When any body says Atlantean times, it is hard to narrow down to which millenim. So pole shifts are understandable though we can't narrow down exactly. That is also not that important in the context of requester's question.

Long back, C's told Laura that people will ask questions and she will get answers. I guess there is "demand and supply" mechanism in the Flow of information from higher densities(loosely saying). In that sense, every thing is interlinked.
His predictions regarding Earth Changes in the time frame of 1960s to around 2000 did not manifest for whatever reason - either he read it wrong or the "timeline" shifted since the 1930s and 1940s when he gave most of the readings.

One thing I did not notice before in his readings is that he talks about a "Pyramid of Records" in Egypt close to the Sphinx, while calling the Great Pyramid the "Pyramid of Initiation". So I though that maybe the "empty" large Khafre pyramid next to the Great Pyramid (and the one closest to the Sphinx) might be the "Pyramid of Records" / "Hall of Records". Except that all investigations so far seem to show that there are no large rooms inside that pyramid, though there seem to be large undiscovered chambers below it.
I am not surprised given the so much non-linear mechanisms involved in this and things are dynamic. Here is a article on Cayce's Atlantis https://www.historicmysteries.com/edgar-cayce-atlantis/

There Were Over 700 References of Edgar Cayce on Atlantis​

The predictions and visions of Edgar Cayce’s on Atlantis were about its discovery, history, and destruction. He said that a new land would appear in 1968/9 off the east coast of North America, the so-called “rising of Atlantis”. It was in fact during that time that the “Bimini Road” was discovered in the Atlantic Ocean. After all these years archeologists and scientists are still debating these issues.

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis Technology​

He claimed that the Atlanteans were well-versed in technology that harnessed the power of the quantum world. This included the use of crystals and sound waves for healing. Elevators and connecting tunnels operated with compressed air and steam. And they used quartz crystal science to mine gold, copper, and silver from the earth. Atlanteans were adept at the use of silicon chips at levels unrivaled in the modern world. The Crystal Skull, for example, was cut with such infinite precision that “no known modern tool could have replicated the job.” They were familiar with the amplification power of crystals in laser technology and memory chips. Also, they made extensive use of mass mental telepathy, psychokinesis, and astral projection into fourth-dimensional consciousness.

Edgar Cayce said the people of Atlantis had constructed giant laser-like crystals for power plants, and that these were responsible for the second destruction of the land. Cayce blamed the final destruction of Atlantis and the disintegration of their culture on greed and lust.

The Wars of Atlantis​

According to Cayce, two rival parties fought for control of the Atlanteans in its final days. The Children of the Law of One wanted to return to spiritual stewardship of the land-based on natural laws. The other group, the Sons of Belial, wanted to exploit natural resources for material gain.

The chief focus of their conflict was a third class of dull, half-awake sub-humans that the Sons of Belial used for slave labor. The Children of the Law of One wanted to enlighten these sub-beings by raising their consciousness. However, the Sons of Belial wanted to keep them in ignorance and exploit them for their own gain.

Exodus From Atlantis to Egypt​

Cayce revealed that before the legendary land disappeared under the waves there was an exodus of many Atlanteans to ancient Egypt. He attributed the Biblical Great Flood of Noah to be a result of the sinking of the last huge remnants of Atlantis.

He also revealed that the many Atlanteans that managed to escape had hoped to preserve a record of their civilization. Thus, they created two separate archives with all their history and accomplishments, so they could preserve them. Cayce said that the Atlanteans buried one of the archives under one of the Sphinx’s paws.

Recently, there has been new research conducted around the Sphinx with new technology. During one of the Discovery Channel specials, researchers confirmed that, in fact, they could see a room under the left paw of the Sphinx. However, the Egyptian Director of Antiquities does not allow excavation in that area for any reason.

Incarnations of the Atlanteans​

During Cayce’s otherworldly journeys, he would often reveal the past lives of those who came to him for information concerning their health. He told a number of them that they had past lives in the legendary lost land of Atlantis. In fact, Cayce revealed that a vast number of souls who lived past lives in Atlantis had been incarnating to America for a long time now. Their purpose was to usher in a new era of enlightened human consciousness. In all, Cayce referred to Atlantis no fewer than seven hundred times over a span of twenty years.

Casey revealed information about the history of humanity ranging from the beginning (Creation) to a time in the future when humans will evolve into beings with supernatural powers. But one thing he was always very emphatic about: he believed that those horrible future events he prophesized about could possibly be averted if humanity changed its behavior. In fact, that is the purpose of giving prophecies – to warn people to change, so that prophesies won’t happen.

Edgar Cayce’s Predictions May Not Come to Fruition​

Cayce would repeatedly say that even the Lord of the Lords could not accurately predict future events because human free will can alter and change the future.
Was Casey right about Atlantis? We still have no conclusive evidence to support his prophecies and visions. However, his stories are still fascinating, and the search goes on.

Most of his readings are based on request. Most of the requesters are Christians. So his Christian beliefs might have came in picture. Most of his Atlantean references are related to requesters Atlantean incarnations. There are few questions non-personal enquiries.

There are some articles on the forum where younger dryas event shifted the poles like Hundson bay switched from the pole to current location and that shifted siberia from hot area to cold area etc. I think there are multiple pole shifts too. Added to that Atlantean period is 70K years as per C's. When any body says Atlantean times, it is hard to narrow down to which millenim. So pole shifts are understandable though we can't narrow down exactly. That is also not that important in the context of requester's question.

Long back, C's told Laura that people will ask questions and she will get answers. I guess there is "demand and supply" mechanism in the Flow of information from higher densities(loosely saying). In that sense, every thing is interlinked.

I am not surprised given the so much non-linear mechanisms involved in this and things are dynamic. Here is a article on e Atlantis https://www.historicmysteries.com/edgar-cayce-atlantis/
yes, this a good resume of the visions of cayce. the cass also confirmed atlantis, and atlant souls come back to our civilisation as it compares to that of atlantis and is their next opportunity to correct their karma. why not??. and the obvious new atlantis are the usa, and the greed for money in the usa will be their next downfall. also, the cass said that russia is necessary to usa to fulill their karmic role. the anti-russian hysteria is a great mistake. russians are more worse than usa. bipolarity is desirable as it is the requirement for true synthesis by common agreement, not by fight.

Back
Top Bottom