AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Biofilms and essential oils.

http://aem.asm.org/content/78/11/4057.full

ABSTRACT

Biofilms are difficult to eliminate with standard antimicrobial treatments due to their high antibiotic resistance relative to free-living cells. Here, we show that selected antimicrobial essential oils can eradicate bacteria within biofilms with higher efficiency than certain important antibiotics, making them interesting candidates for the treatment of biofilms.

"It's kinda hard to evaluate a therapy like this. If you read the linked papers, you find that the patients treated with it all had one or another of the standard therapies and this was used only as an adjunct. So whether it is curative or only makes the damage of chemo or radiation less aggressive, it is hard to say."

I went to the linked page in the article & it seemed to concern only treatment of various kinds of cancer. One has to be a member to get access to all the availble info which I presume includes the "up to 30 diseases" mentioned. It would seem that some of these 30 diseases could be autoimmune diseases which is the only reason I felt this info was worthy of posting.

Also, the article includes a 30 min video re Dr. Burzyinski's treatment of children w/ brain cancer whose parents had rejected the radiation/chemo option - none had gone that route but chose to try the antineoplaston treatment instead. Treatment was successful for what would have otherwise been certain death. There was only one case featured in which the child was subjected to intense radiation/chemo w/ the parents subsequently choosing the antineoplaston treatment. The chid eventually died from the damage inflicted by the previous radiation, but was completely cancer free.

I posted info re essential oils on the Another holistic Doctor murdered thread previously. It appears the FDA is coming after essential oils now in addition to GcMAF as per this also previously referenced radio broadcast of the Dave Hodges' CommonSense show:

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr3072615.mp3

MusicMan said:
have you considered that your neck and shoulder pain may be due to your posture.

Just a thought.
All the best.

That might be a causative factor but the neck stiffness gets really exarcerbated by the protocol. So I suppose local Herxeimer reactions are the main culprits. I may be wrong though.

Pierre said:
MusicMan said:
have you considered that your neck and shoulder pain may be due to your posture.

Just a thought.
All the best.

That might be a causative factor but the neck stiffness gets really exarcerbated by the protocol. So I suppose local Herxeimer reactions are the main culprits. I may be wrong though.

Plus, the horrible stiff neck - like some kind of spinal fluid condition - was a chief factor of my Herx reaction.

I'm up to page 40 in this thread at the moment. I had a thought that may be way out in left field but thought I'd post anyway. I'm re-reading Pierre's book while I'm waiting for Plague Time to arrive. It struck me how similar the quorum sensing of biofilms seems to be to the way ionized particles work together in plasma. Could this somehow be helpful in understanding Rife technology? I' m not a "scientific type" by any means, but thought I'd post it. :/

Aragorn said:
It's just my personal take, but I think that Clark was definitely on to something, but her device isn't that effective. The Beck purifier is based on tested scientific principles, and is probably quite good for cleaning the blood, but for a "major" treatment of pathogens in the whole body, a rife-type of apparatus - or perhaps a combined use of these devices - is needed (if we just focus on this electromedicine option).

I agree based on what I’ve seen, and my own zapper.

Years ago I delved into Rife technology and gave it up due to too much BS on both sides of the efficacy question. I’m quite sure Rife had something very good and he was destroyed for it. But whatever it was – it does not seem to be reflected in the hardware/methods of today. [Same MO for some “free energy” pioneers]

As a result of this thread/topic, I decided to visit a practitioner that uses something similar – but not Rife per se. He uses a device that uses catalogued frequencies (and electrodes) to interrogate the body for systemic malfunctions (organs, adrenals, etc) as well as a wide array of virii, bacteria, parasites, fungi. Because the multiple infection connection makes so much sense, I had him do a comprehensive work up of all detections. Treatment consists of homeopathic base solutions that are imprinted with the detection frequencies (about 3 weeks worth). So my plan is to return in 3 weeks to look for these organisms to see how the treatment performed.
The machine he uses is described here (very expensive):

http://www.lymphinfo.com/products/Orion.html

Various doctors/practitioners use the device in different ways. I asked my guy how he uses it. He said the technology is similar to Rife in that specific frequencies are associated with specific pathogens, but he uses the device to dowse for their presence based on his intent. IOW, the machine is just a more complicated version of a forked stick that a dowser uses to find underground water – very interesting! I do know that he has helped many folks recover from chronic conditions (including cancer), and he has been doing this for many years.

So here’s my list of detections:

Systemic
Anterior Pituitary
Arbor Vitae (brain)
Cortisol
Lumbar vertebrae (L5)

Bacteria
Borrelia recurrentis
Chlamydia Pneumonia
Chlamydia Psittaci
Chlamydia trachomatis
Leptospira Bratislava
Leptospira Hardjo (sp bovis)
Leptospira Interrogans
Leptospirosis ICT
Proteus Mirabilis
Tropheryma Whippelii

Virus
Hepatitis E (Vir-22)
Herpes Zoster
HTLAV 6
Bunyaviruses (Vir-5)

Parasites
Fasciolopsis buskii
Toxoplasma gondii

He said this is a short list compared to most folks he sees.

He also said that it is only in the last 3 years that he has found that many folks come in with a very similar subset of pathogens that appear only periodically. Over a period of a week he will see folks that all have some new identical subset, and these subsets change over time. Because of this he is convinced that many of these pathogens are airborne. [This immediately made me think of the massive pig CAFOs that deal with excess pig feces by atomizing it with big guns that spray it into the air to get rid of it. Some of the CAFOs that own large tracts of adjoining land also spray over the fields to grow GMO pig feed.]

Whatever the source, this grouping of common pathogens is recent but continuing.

Anyway, he used the frequencies of these buggers (via the machine) to infuse 4 different homeopathic base solutions for my consumption over the next 3 weeks (3X per day). The whole process took about 4 hours. I’ll see him again in 3 weeks and we’ll test again. I’ll update with the results.

Pretty scary stuff! :shock:

Added: spacing for readability

That's very interesting, LQB. I'm looking forward to see what developments you report about your next visit.

Laura said:
Pierre said:
MusicMan said:

Just a thought.
All the best.nction

Plus, the horrible stiff neck - like some kind of spinal fluid condition - was a chief factor of my Herx reaction.

Hi Laura, Pierre,

stiffness of neck, and in general stiffness is mainly due to the function of the Liver- Gall Bladder pair of organ. Together, they should do the large part of detoxification.
The Gall Bladder is the 'administrator" of sinews and ligaments (also purge the heat of the liver) and the Liver manage the blood supply (not enough blood, or too hot blood gives stiffness, cramps, heat in different body parts, unable to falling asleep, etc)

Helping the liver/gall bladder with periodic detoxification could help, also some supplements, but I don't know their international name. If interested, I'll look them up. Also trans-dermal magnesium applied, massaged, on the neck and muscles have helped me.

All the best
Joy

Shared Joy said:
Laura said:
Pierre said:
MusicMan said:

Just a thought.
All the best.nction

Hi Laura, Pierre,

stiffness of neck, and in general stiffness is mainly due to the function of the Liver- Gall Bladder pair of organ. Together, they should do the large part of detoxification.
The Gall Bladder is the 'administrator" of sinews and ligaments (also purge the heat of the liver) and the Liver manage the blood supply (not enough blood, or too hot blood gives stiffness, cramps, heat in different body parts, unable to falling asleep, etc)

Helping the liver/gall bladder with periodic detoxification could help, also some supplements, but I don't know their international name. If interested, I'll look them up. Also trans-dermal magnesium applied, massaged, on the neck and muscles have helped me.

All the best
Joy

It is also one of the main symptoms of Herxheimer reaction. Probably, as you say, due to detox problems: the killing of the pathogens floods the body with dead critters and their parts and the body is working like heck to get rid of them.

It is important not to confuse the issue here and make it sound like it is JUST a liver problem. As was posted earlier in the thread on this topic, bears repeating:

It resembles bacterial sepsis and can occur after initiation of antibacterials, such as mild silver protein, penicillin or tetracycline, for the treatment of louse-borne relapsing fever (80–90% of patients) and in tick-borne relapsing fever (30–40%). An association has been found between the release of heat-stable proteins from spirochetes and the reaction. Typically, the death of these bacteria and the associated release of endotoxins or lipoproteins occurs faster than the body can remove the substances. It usually manifests within a few hours of the first dose of antibiotic as fever, chills, rigor, hypotension, headache, tachycardia, hyperventilation, vasodilation with flushing, myalgia (muscle pain), exacerbation of skin lesions and anxiety. The intensity of the reaction indicates the severity of inflammation. Reaction commonly occurs within two hours of drug administration, but is usually self-limiting.

Herxing is believed to occur when injured or dead bacteria release their endotoxins into the blood and tissues faster than the body can comfortably handle it. This provokes a sudden and exaggerated inflammatory response.

The most common symptoms reported include increased fatigue,
joint or muscle pain
, skin rashes, photosensitivity, irritability, paresthesia, dizziness, sleep disturbances, asthenia, muscle cramps, night sweats, hypertension, hypotension, headaches (especially migraines) and swollen glands. Also reported are heavy perspiration, metallic taste in mouth, chills, nausea, bloating, constipation or diarrhea, low grade fever, heart palpitations, tachycardia, facial palsy, tinnitus, mental confusion, uncoordinated movement, pruritus, bone pain, flu-like syndrome, conjunctivitis and throat swelling.

A cleansing reaction occurs any time your body is releasing toxins faster than it can eliminate them. For example, you may stir up an old piece of undigested food that was stuck in the colon, temporarily releasing bacteria and toxins into the bloodstream as the liver works to filter out the excess build-up. A cleansing reaction is usually a sign that the liver is a bit sluggish and not fully doing its job. This is also a sign that your body most likely needs regular cleansing every year and a long term change of diet to strengthen its immune system.

If you experience a cleansing reaction, you can try to help speed up the elimination of toxins by:

1. Having a colonic to help flush the colon

2. Doing an enema at home using distilled water (or an organic coffee enema)

3. Taking extra minerals

4. Drinking more water to help flush the kidneys

5. Practicing dry skin brushing, take an herbal steam or far infrared sauna to help the lymphatic system

Usually a cleansing reaction will last a few hours at the most. I do not advise anyone to “tough it out” or suffer through the cleansing process.

Healing Crisis

Having an actual healing crisis is more rare than a cleansing reaction. A true healing crisis occurs when the body has been getting stronger and cleaner and is a true sign of progress. A healing crisis may mimic any disease or condition you have had in the past, but it’s abbreviated, typically lasting from a few hours to a few days.

In the book The Healing Crisis, Dr. Fife offers simple suggestions on how to listen to your body during a healing crisis. “The symptoms you develop during a crisis will guide you as to what to do. If you are tired – rest. If you are thirsty – drink. If you have a fever, your body is trying to build up heat; keep yourself warm and let the heat run its course. For aching muscles, a warm bath might help. Pain in the lower back is often caused by the kidneys crying for water, rather than the result of being sore back muscles. Drink more water. If you have diarrhea or are vomiting, the body is trying to empty itself, so don’t try to eat. You will lose fluids, so you should try to drink water to keep from being dehydrated. Drinking a lot of water during a crisis is usually a good practice because water (especially distilled water) will help to dilute the toxins in the bloodstream and aid their removal.”

Hering’s Law of Cure

Healing occurs from:

1. The inside-out (meaning the from the internal organs first, then to the joints and skin),

2. From the head down (the body clear symptoms in the head first, then to the trunk, hips and toes), and

3. In the reverse order as the symptoms have appeared (your most recent ailments are cleared first).

This is the process the body goes through when returning to a healthy state, naturally of course.

There are a number of forums where people undergoing various therapies report the stiff neck as a pretty regular Herx reaction. Indeed, the Herx reaction suggests that the liver/detox system is overloaded, and may need help, but it is not necessarily a liver problem because even the strongest, best functioning liver can be overwhelmed by die-off.

About the best help you can give your liver when overwhelmed by such a reaction is Vitamin C in larger doses, NAC and Milk Thistle. A coffee enema might be useful but usually, you are so debilitated that this isn't possible immediately. In more serious cases, Benadryl, and EXTREME cases, cortisone/prednisone.

Laura said:
Shared Joy said:
Laura said:
Pierre said:
MusicMan said:

Just a thought.
All the best.nction

Hi Laura, Pierre,

All the best
Joy

It is also one of the main symptoms of Herxheimer reaction. Probably, as you say, due to detox problems: the killing of the pathogens floods the body with dead critters and their parts and the body is working like heck to get rid of them.

Also I went to a chripractor a few days ago, she cracked my back like hell including C1-C2 and C5-C6 it alleviated the neck pain a little bit but it came back within a day.

Notice that the spinal fluid is a prime target for infections as exemplified by the numerous kinds of meningitis (viral, bacterial, etc)

LQB said:
Anyway, he used the frequencies of these buggers (via the machine) to infuse 4 different homeopathic base solutions for my consumption over the next 3 weeks (3X per day). The whole process took about 4 hours. I’ll see him again in 3 weeks and we’ll test again. I’ll update with the results.

I started the treatment solutions last Fri eve. Since then there have been mild herx reactions of headache, aches/pains in unusual places, tiredness, and increased gas production. These are not debilitating but unusual for me.

LQB said:
LQB said:

I started the treatment solutions last Fri eve. Since then there have been mild herx reactions of headache, aches/pains in unusual places, tiredness, and increased gas production. These are not debilitating but unusual for me.

Most interesting. Keep us posted.

Laura said:
LQB said:
LQB said:

Most interesting. Keep us posted.

Will do. Also I meant to add that I slept 9 hrs last night - my normal is closer to 7hrs.

Back
Top Bottom