AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Laura said:
LQB said:
Yesterday there was about an hour of hot fever-like condition accompanied with nausea, more gas, and general malaise/low energy - all unusual for me.

VERY promising! Sounds like you are getting some action!

I think so too since nothing else has changed (like diet, environment, etc).

Wow, so much new, fascinating additions to this thread again since yesterday! Thanks for that info and links, Aragorn. I'll buy that book by Scott-Mumby too, and download and read the full PDF. (Like so many other things, there's so much to look into deeper, but not nearly enough time - I'm really into looking into this health detective work as much as time allows).

About the camel's milk issue, I was wondering for a couple of days if there's a difference with the casein that doesn't cause the usual problems with dairy, and sure enough that seems to be the case (besides the other unique benefits), before I had the chance to look for an answer.

With all this data being gathered here, this thread is the beginnings of a great, comprehensive book, as was suggested earlier, to gather all the research (and with the added experiments and experiences of the forum members), and the eventual finished product could be a great to for tackling these complex issues.

LQB, it's really interesting to have another angle/approach added to this thread that seems quite promising to yield new data already. Thanks also to Yas, Shijing (I'll try to watch that video early tomorrow morning too), Laura, and everyone else for the ongoing contributions to this thread - really turning into one of those huge databases of research again.

LQB said:
Anyway, he used the frequencies of these buggers (via the machine) to infuse 4 different homeopathic base solutions for my consumption over the next 3 weeks (3X per day). The whole process took about 4 hours. I’ll see him again in 3 weeks and we’ll test again. I’ll update with the results.

That sounds really similar to what Benveniste saw.

wikipedia said:
Benveniste concluded that the configuration of molecules in water was biologically active; a journalist coined the term water memory for this hypothesis. Much later, in the nineties, Benveniste also asserted that this "memory" could be digitized, transmitted, and reinserted into another sample of water, which would then contain the same active qualities as the first sample.
So one could potentially diagnose with a Rife like device, infuse those em signatures into a homeopathic solution, and then treat themselves. Kind of like making your own antibiotics while totally circumventing the pharmaceutical industry. Now I understand why these guys were so viciously marginalized :(

And in corroboration of LQB's Homeopath and his methods...

Link: _http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/lectures/benveniste99.html
Electromagnetically Activated Water and the Puzzle of the Biological Signal said:
Our present research follows what has been named "the memory of water". First we empirically observed that highly dilute (i.e. in the absence of any physical molecule) biological agents triggered relevant biological systems. Some of these experiments were reproduced in three external laboratories that co-authored an article on the subject (Nature, 1988, 333, 816-818). Next, blind experiments with an external team showed that the activity of highly dilute agonists was abolished by an oscillating magnetic field, which had no comparable effect on the genuine molecules. Later, several hundred experiments have confirmed our ability to transfer to water, using an amplifier, the specific molecular activity of more than 30 substances, such as physiological and pharmacological agonists, antibodies (purified or in whole serum), antigens and even the specific signal of bacteria. In our most recent experiments, we digitally recorded (sampling 44 kHz) specific biological activities on a computer. When "replayed" to water, plasma, target organs, cells, or to an antigen-antibody reaction, the recorded signal induced an effect characteristic of the original substance.

These results strongly suggested the electromagnetic nature of molecular signalling, heretofore unknown. This signal, that is "memorized" and then carried by water, most likely enables in vivo transmission of the molecular specific information. We have recently obtained direct evidence for the critical role of water in the transmission of the molecular signal, at the usual concentration as well as at high dilution.

LQB, the fact that you are getting a Herx reaction is very interesting! It seems as though Rife was thoroughly destroyed and anyone that openly associates their techniques with what he discovered are blocked in one or another. However, it seems that given the work of Jacques Benveniste, there may be a way around that through homeopathy as that seems to be less of threat to the PTB.

I am still making my way through Plague Time (and it is very interesting) but I wanted to thank all who have contributed to this thread and line of research in general.

Added plenty more information to the Google Doc. It turns out that Google Docs does not actually have a document map for their word files. So I'm thinking that, once I can finally get caught up with all of this information (I'm about halfway through the thread) I'll just convert it into a word file and attach it to a post. That way we can have the handy little document map to navigate through all of the information with the click of a mouse.

Thanks for all of the info everyone, this is fascinating! If anyone looks through this document and sees that there are some category errors, or a better way to classify some phenomena, please let us know or feel free to edit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uy2iTblKBKI162PkMe-lsdqUuLuiKBYYBMsebzfjk3Y/edit#

Hesper said:
Added plenty more information to the Google Doc. It turns out that Google Docs does not actually have a document map for their word files. So I'm thinking that, once I can finally get caught up with all of this information (I'm about halfway through the thread) I'll just convert it into a word file and attach it to a post. That way we can have the handy little document map to navigate through all of the information with the click of a mouse.

Thanks for all of the info everyone, this is fascinating! If anyone looks through this document and sees that there are some category errors, or a better way to classify some phenomena, please let us know or feel free to edit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uy2iTblKBKI162PkMe-lsdqUuLuiKBYYBMsebzfjk3Y/edit#

Actually, it works with Google Docs. Just click on an entry of the table of contents and then on the popup below. Besides I have a plenty of information to add from Combating Biofilms: Why Your Antibiotics and Antifungals Fail.

I agree that an incredible and mind-boggling plethora of information is accumulating on this thread and a comprehensive book encompassing it all would be wonderful - especially if written in language understandable by those w/ no scientific/medical background.

However, we should all keep in mind that "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". An open mind is essential & 'the science is settled' thinking should be avoided. I think it's very likely the moment I posted a reference to camel milk, it was probably thought, 'here we go again!'. And although it's quite true that dairy does not work for many on this forum for very legitimate reasons - both scientific & anecdotal - it's also true via scientific studies/anecdotal evidence that raw cow'smilk/colostrum is very beneficial to a lot of people - especially children. I've read many testimonials from mothers whose children were plagued w/ debilitating allergies and asthma. In fact, isn't there something close to an epidemic of these 2 conditions occurring among children today. So, it pained me no end to see Sott repeatedly posting articles vilifying dairy w/o distinguishing between the putrid stuff being sold in groceries and the organic, grass-fed A2 raw milk that so many people were reporting amazing turnarounds in their children's health - allergies & asthma in particular.

Perhaps the key to why milk has become so problematic lies w/ the loss of the protective gut bacteria that most(?) of the population use to have in addition to having the genetic mutation that allowed them to consume milk:

"[...]while biofilms did exist prior to the mid-20th century, they became a fundamental problem upon the introduction of vaccines and antibiotics."

So, let's contemplate for a minute - a portion of the population has milk-friendly genetic mutation AND HAD protective gut bacteria that kept biofilms at bay? Could this be the reason that previous generations were not experiencing the massive amount of cancer/autoimmunes diseases we see today? A population that was still primarily connected to family farms w/ access to raw milk & grass-fed livestock/'organic' chickens > animals not yet subjected to massive antibiotic pre-emptive disease treatment? And a population also not subjected to a litany of vaccines? And not living in an environment saturated w/ GMO food/GMO soy/Roundup contamination?

When it come to their children, mothers will go to extraordinary lengths to secure remedies for what ails them - hence, the large number of families turning to raw cow's milk for their children when conventional medicine continued to fail them. And now, even more extraordinary, incurring the huge expense of acquiring camel milk - to wit:

"Christina Adams, a writer in Laguna Beach, was one of the first. One evening in 2007, she poured some fresh camel milk onto her autistic son’s cereal. The next morning, Adams says, her son seemed almost magically transformed: making better eye contact, talking more clearly, and showing quicker mental reflexes. Adams was so shocked she was afraid to speak, afraid she’d “break the spell.” She began paying for a friend to regularly fly to Israel and return with two suitcases’ worth of milk—a $1,700 expense for each trip.

What mother wouldn't do the same for her autistic child if there was any way she could afford it!

Another point I wish to make here regards going up against the PTB. Should camel milk turn out to be something of a panacea for what ails us, how long before it will be mandated that it be not only pasteurized, but ULTRA-pasteurized. AND in regards to any book that comes of the information being gathered here, please keep in mind what happened to Wilheim Reich - sent to prison on a trumped-up charge & ALL his books ordered destroyed! Oh, and Reich conveniently died in prison just a couple of days before he was to be released! Plus, the PTB likes nothing better than for those seeking truth on alternative sites to squabble among themselves over what is valid and what is not - the old Divide & Conquer machination always works like a charm.

Let us indeed be 'wise as serpents but gentle as doves' as we move forward on this path.

Also, in regards to this:

"food allergy was capable of making a youth murderously violent"

It came out relatively recently that there is scientific proof that LEAD in the environment causes VIOLENCE! The source of the lead was leaded gasoline that was finally removed a number of years ago. Consequently, approximately 10 yrs later, rates of violent crime began dropping precipitously - and it was proven that this was NOT due to more stringent law enforcement/jail terms or all the other imposed interventions that supposedly could bring such a drop about.

This now exposed connection of food allergy & violence is extremely disturbing when also considering the fact that conventional light bulbs are being replaced w/ LED lights that contain LEAD!

"Scientists from UC Irvine and UC Davis pulverized multicolored LED Christmas lights, traffic signal lights, and automobile head and brake lights, allowed residue to leach from them, and then analyzed its chemical content. They discovered that low-intensity red LEDs contained up to eight times the amount of lead allowed under California law, although generally brighter bulbs tended to contain the most contaminants. While white bulbs had a lower lead content than their colored counterparts, they still had high levels of nickel."
http://www.gizmag.com/led-bulbs-found-to-contain-toxic-metals/17876/

Neither of these conditions bodes well for humanity.

First batch of interesting info from Combating Biofilms: The Reason Many Diseases Do Not Respond To Treatment by James Schaller MD MAR, Kimberly Mountjoy.

Examples of Profound Biofilm Diversity

New and mature biofilms are not the same.

Metals can be found in biofilms, and have a modest role, but they can also merely exist on the surface or just slightly peppered throughout the film.

The components of biofilms differ depending on the infection.

Response to enzymes is variable.

Response to essential oils is variable.

Response to antibiotics is variable-both synthetic and herbal.

The available materials to build the biofilm vary among species and within a species, meaning that a biofilm of the same bacteria will differ between a dog and a human. Also, a healthy man taking supplements, and a man that eats rarely and has many diseases will not have the same biofilm.

It would be an error to say that nattokinase, lumbrokinase, serrapeptidase, EDTA, gentamicin, vancomycin, Samento, Banderol, olive products, poorly known herbs with fair lab testing in humans, clove bud oil, diet, chelation, three to four part amino acid mixes, NAC, Rife, diet changes or a vast range of other options not listed, will work for all biofilms. For example, an elderly patient dying of a lung infection or another person with painful and treatment-resistant sinus infection will not have the same biofilm. As a trend, trying different options to destroy a biofilm is less dangerous than allowing it to spread.

[..]

A tornado will throw off branches, rock and dust, and a dissolving biofilm infection will throw off bacteria or fungi, parts of the biofilm and waste of growing infections. When a bacterial biofilm is the glue holding vast bacteria together, and the “glue” were suddenly to dissolve or disassemble, some fear the release of bacteria in the human body will be like a dangerous tornado in a field. It is a wise concern.

For these two problems regarding biofilm-held infections suddenly being released, here are useful solutions:

You need many infection killing options for use since more is better to prevent “seeding” of dispersed infection.

You want the biofilm killing options to destroy biofilms by different mechanisms. This makes the dispersed seeded infections naked to the immune system.

Biofilm tools are given initially at low doses and then increased gradually to large doses since often in the beginning patients have massive inflammation and a drastic increase in killing of biofilm organisms in a short time could cause trouble with bone marrow, liver, heart, eye, or kidney issues, or merely create more dead infectious debris resulting in patient misery.

You may need to pulse (use every other day) or fully stop this treatment because once a wave of biofilm eroding agents strips off or severely damages a biofilm of an infection, the same antibiotics that were useless in the past can become very effective.

There is no single master biofilm destroyer, yet some are broader than others

[..]

in biofilm-killing work, it is not enough to know that other types of infections can be stuck in a biofilm or protected by it, but one also must consider other infections present can mean other types of biofilms, probably increasing treatment failures against both infections.

[..]
Essential Oils

Not All Oils and Doses are Safe

When an herbalist or aroma therapy or essential oil expert says these have no side effects—run. It means that they have not read the immense body of publications about the side effects from things like essential oils and herbs.

*Clove bud oil with high eugenol content is a biofilm treatment with vast research and is typically tolerated, but if too much is used medically or if you are exposed to high amounts, it may be toxic.

A healer cannot assume the only exposure to clove bud oil or eugenol is the dose the healer is prescribing. The processing of the oil by each person will vary. Some will need to be given their dose in unfamiliar ways such as drops placed into a small 4 or 0 capsule, or both so the 4 size fits into the 0 size. Or an 0 is used and put inside a 00 sized capsule. Also, some need to take this powerful oil with marshmallow root or slippery elm as a gut protecting herb that slows release. The capsule would look wet with thick green/brown powder.

*Achillea ligustica essential oils are believed to be able to kill a number of bacteria, including ones likely to have biofilms. In a head to head study, Cecchini compared essential oils derived from A. ligustica, Listerine® and clove oil (containing 89% eugenol). The most susceptible microorganisms were Bacillus cereus, Streptococcus pyogenes, and Candida albicans. Listerine® did not exert a strong inhibition on bacteria microbial strains tested. However, its effectiveness increased significantly when essential oil of A. ligustica was added. The study provides additional evidence for the inhibitory activity of A. ligustica essential oils on several pathogens. It is suggested they may be useful in mouth rinse formulations to limit oral infections.

I'll add this info to the Google Docs file.

Altair said:
Hesper said:
It turns out that Google Docs does not actually have a document map for their word files. So I'm thinking that, once I can finally get caught up with all of this information (I'm about halfway through the thread) I'll just convert it into a word file and attach it to a post. That way we can have the handy little document map to navigate through all of the information with the click of a mouse.

Actually, it works with Google Docs. Just click on an entry of the table of contents and then on the popup below.

If you want to navigate with just one click of a mouse you can do that if you go to View --> Mode --> Viewing.

A couple of additional thoughts:

Two of the gifts from the Magi to the Christ child > frankincense & myrrh - two essential oils w/ FREQUENCY raising properties.

"There is a subtle bio-energy that flows through all organic life. It goes by many names and is sometimes referred to as Chi or life force. This energy is expressed as an electromagnetic vibrational frequency – and pure essential oils have the highest frequencies of any measured natural substance."
[...]
For example, here are the average frequencies of some of the therapeutic grade essential oils that have been measured:

Rose (Rosa damascene).....................320 MHz
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)........118 MHz
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)................105 MHz
Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita).....105 MHz
Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)............98 MHz
Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)......96 MHz
Angelica (Angelica archangelica)...........85 MHz
Peppermint (Mentha peperita)..............78 MHz
Galbanum (Ferula gummosa).................56 MHz
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)......................52 MHz

The measured frequencies of essential oils begin at 52 MHz, the frequency of basil oil, and go as high as 320 MHz — the frequency of rose oil. For comparison, fresh produce has a frequency up to 15 MHz, dry herbs from 12 to 22 MHz, and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 MHz. Processed and canned foods have no measurable frequency whatsoever.
[...]
Tainio and colleagues determined that when a person's frequency drops below the optimum healthy range, the immune system is compromised.
Findings supported by this research indicate that:

Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein-Barr virus present.
42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
When the death process begins - the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.

The study of frequencies raises an important question – how do the frequencies of substances found in our environment affect our personal frequency? Based on his studies, researcher Nikola Tesla said that, if we could eliminate certain outside frequencies that interfered in our bodies, we would have greater resistance toward disease.

Pathogens have a low frequency. Pollutants - both particulate and radiation (EMF) - lower a healthy frequency. Processed and canned food having a frequency of zero can greatly diminish a person's own frequency.

Even thoughts and feelings have a vibratory quality that forms a measurable frequency. A negative mental state can lower a person's frequency by 10-12 MHz.

Likewise, a substance or influencing factor - such as thoughts, emotions, and frequency devices - in our internal and external environments can also serve to raise our frequencies. For example, a positive mental attitude, prayer or meditation can raise it by 10-15 MHz.

A substance with a higher frequency can raise a lower frequency due to the principle of entrainment - the tendency for two oscillating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony. This principle is key to understanding the effect essential oils can have on our personal electromagnetic frequency.

However, different types of frequencies can have a chaotic or a harmonizing effect on our own systems. When something vibrates at many dissonant frequencies, it produces “chaotic or incoherent frequencies.” (David Stewart, The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple).

For example, all of the electrical devices in your home – lamps, television, radio, phone, microwave – emit electromagnetic vibrational frequencies that are incoherent and chaotic. Their effect is to fracture the human electrical field.

By contrast, Dr. Rife’s frequency generator and most naturally occurring substances –including essential oils – have coherent frequencies that resonate harmoniously with the electrical field of the human body.
[...]
Essential oils in the higher frequency ranges tend to influence the emotions.
EOs in the lower frequencies have more effect on structural and physical changes, including cells, hormones, and bones, as well as viruses, bacteria, and fungi.

Essential oils don’t resonate with the toxins in our bodies. This incompatibility is what helps eliminate the toxins from our systems. Neither do they resonate with negative emotions. So they can help dislodge forgotten traumas by surfacing them in our consciousness where we can deal with them and let them go.

Clinical research shows that essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live.
I believe that the chemistry and frequencies of essential oils have the ability to help man maintain the optimal frequency to the extent that disease cannot exist.

Gary Young of Young Living Essential Oils
http://www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com/vibrational-frequency.html

Frankincense Oil Frequencies:
Frankincense oil can be used to treat; asthma, bronchitis and colds, respiratory conditions. This composition contains the rife frequencies for asthma, bronchitis, colds & flu, an isochronic beat to create a deep alpha brainwave state for relaxation, stress relief and meditation, a binaural beat (headphones required) to stimulate the pituitary gland to release more HGH, and the Solfeggio 528 frequency to help repair the body at a cellular level.
http://www.reactionhq.com.au/default.asp?action=article&ID=687

A little out in left field, but -
A commenter to an article on Veterans Today pointed out the following:

When it's time for CATTLE to go to SLAUGHTER, the rancher has to ROUND them UP.

ROUNDUP - certainly a very curious name for a weed killer - or not!!! (weeds/cattle/goyim - undesirable humans?)

JEEP said:
Perhaps the key to why milk has become so problematic lies w/ the loss of the protective gut bacteria that most(?) of the population use to have in addition to having the genetic mutation that allowed them to consume milk:

Jeep, there is way more wrong with cow's milk than just a loss of human gut bacteria. The plain, ineluctable fact is, MOST human adults cannot digest milk. No other species but humans - during a very environmentally stressful period - acquired the ability to digest milk after infancy. That is to say: it is a WEIRD adaptation. It's not normal. Only about 35% of the people on the planet can digest milk. It's not that other people have a problem, it is that those who have "lactase persistence" are abnormal.

The mutation appeared about 7,500 years ago in dairy farmers who lived in a region between the central Balkans and central Europe, in what was known as the Funnel Beaker culture. That's also Vampire land. Interesting correlation, eh?

There are dozens of forums where people feel like you about milk (or raw milk, whatever) where you can discuss what is apparently the love of your life and everyone can get their jollies showing off their milk mustaches. So, let me reiterate yet again - for the dozenth time - we actually do not share either your point of view or - undoubtedly - your genetics.

For those searching for camel milk farms who sell direct, there is a facebook group called Healing with Camel Milk, which offers that information.

kalibex said:
For those searching for camel milk farms who sell direct, there is a facebook group called Healing with Camel Milk, which offers that information.

We got our first small order of raw camel's milk packed in ice. It tastes like low-fat milk, nothing to write home about. I didn't get an attack after drinking some, so, for the healing properties, I'll have a small bit once a day and see how that goes.

I am very intrigued by the Bio Resonance Therapy

___
http://www.stmaryclinic.com/all_about_bio.htm

THE HISTORY OF BIORESONANCE THERAPY

The scientific roots of BRT date back to 1923 and the work of Russian scientist Alexander Gurwitsch. While researching the growth and development of onion plants, he found that something regulating the growth of the onion shoots could pass through quartz glass but not silicon glass.

Not until 50 years later was the technology developed that could prove that Gurwitsch's radiation was actually biological light emitted from the onions' DNA. Through the use of a photo amplifier, Dr. Beetz at the Max Planck Institute was able to project the process onto a TV screen. Dr. Franz Morell and his son-in-law, Mr. Erich Rasche, developed the first machine that utilized these findings. Their machine was able to "read" the system of biological light and either amplify or cancel its various frequencies. Through manipulation of these frequencies, the organism emitting the light could be brought into healthful balance.

The BICOM® machine and the theoretical understanding that supports its application were developed from this technology.

image001.jpg

Alexander Gavrilovich Gurwitsch (1874-1954)

image004.jpg

Gurwitsch's Onion Experiment

Source: A.G. Gurwitsch, Das Problem der Zellteilung (The Problem of Cell Division), 1926.

The History of Bioresonance Therapy

For 3000 years it has been known in Chinese medicine that energy tracks direct the organs' activity, and that these activities are subject to rhythmical vibrations. In the meantime the existence of meridians and blockages in the meridians has been proven by means of nuclear medicine and other methods. Biorhythms have also been explored.

The study of BRFT itself began in 1923 work of Russian scientist Alexander Gurwitsch. While researching the growth and development of onion plants he found that something regulating the growth of the onion shoots could pass through quartz glass but not silicon glass. Not until 50 years later was the technology was developed that could prove that Gurwitsch's radiation was actually biological ultraviolet light emitted from the onions' DNA. It turns out onion sprouts influence each other by sending out light waves! Confirming Gurwitsch, in 1936 American astronomer and biologist, Gustav Stromberg, claimed that the structure and development of living beings are bound to "systems of not-material waves".

Through the use of a photo amplifier, Dr. Beetz at the Max Planck Institute was able to project the process onto a TV screen. In 1975 the German physicist Dr. F.A. Popp proved the existence of light emission (bio-photons) from living cells. The existence of bio-photons is also a theoretical result of the general quantum field theory of the physicist Burkhard Heim.

Popp also proved that DNA is a photo magazine and that the light emission from the cells is not a result of their propagation, but the biophotons' directing of the division of cells.

Before any chemical reaction at least one electron must be activated by a photon with a certain wavelength and enough energy. The biochemist and Nobel Prize winner Lehninger mentions in his textbook that some reactions in the living cell happen quite a lot faster than what corresponds to 37° temperature. The explanation seems to be that the body purposely directs chemical reactions by means of electromagnetic vibrations (biophotons).

Recent research (F.A. Popp and W. Ludwig) shows that the effect of homeopathic substances is due to their vibration patterns. Prof. Dr. Cyril W. Smith (University of Salford, England), Dr. R.S.V. Choy and Dr. J.A. Monro proved by means of provocation/naturalizing tests that allergic reactions can be neutralized by means of electromagnetic vibrations with a certain frequency.

In Electro-Acupuncture Diagnostics according to Dr. Voll (EAV), the vibrations of substances are given to the patient via cables, and the effect is found by means of electro-acupuncture measurements. The research of Smith, Choy and Monro also explains the results of the allergy treatment. By means of BRFT, the characteristic own vibrations (electron plasma vibrations) from an allergen can be absorbed, be electronically inverted and given back strengthened to the body. The allergy symptoms may disappear within minutes - during the treatment. Experience also shows that deposited damaging waste material and metabolic waste products are mobilized and released easier as the inverted (electron plasma) vibrations from these substances are given to the body. In France test animals excreted several stored heavy metals after they received minimal doses of the same substances.

Dr. Franz Morell and his son-in-law, Erich Rasche, developed the first machine that utilized these findings. Their machine was able to "read" the system of biological light and either amplify or cancel its various relief frequencies. Through manipulation of these frequencies healthful balance was achieved. BRFT and the theoretical understanding that supports its application were developed from this technology. Current research in both the United States and Europe is exploring further applications of this amazing technology.

BIORESONANCE THERAPY (BRT)

Bioresonance therapy is a new unique method of therapy that is using organic oscillations of the human body.

The main principals of this therapy can be described like this: human body and its functioning systems are sources of extremely low-level electromagnetic oscillations (internal static) in a wideband spectrum of frequencies. These oscillations are called "physiological" or "harmonious" oscillations. When a human body is disposed to pathogenic factors or is ill, some new sources of electromagnetic oscillations are being formed there, i.e. pathological or disharmonious oscillations. They distort physiological balance breaking self-regulated system of the men's body.
Physical, psychological, ecological and other kinds of stresses are making the situation worse stimulating the development of pathological processes and upsetting the dynamic balance. Nevertheless this process can be dealt with by using bioenergenic correction. Human body oscillations (signals) are of electromagnetic origin therefore it is possible to identify unhealthy electromagnetic oscillations (internal static) via electrodes placed on the body. These frequencies are then inverted in the special device where a special work on them is done and after that they return to the patient whose electromagnetic field immediately reacts to these therapeutic signals and corrected oscillations go back to the device. In other words, bioresonance therapy sends into the body specific electromagnetic frequencies and biofeedback information that are native to the healthy functioning of every organ and tissue, thus tonifying body systems. As a result of such therapy pathological oscillations get weaker or completely suppress, on the other hand physiological oscillations intensify. Physiological and dynamic balance of the human body (homeostasis) gets gradually restored.

The therapy in the computer complex is accomplished in a non-stop adaptive biofeedback mode, under control of a special vegeto-resonance test.

Due to this unique technology it became possible to record distinctive for each patient electromagnetic oscillations spectrum to different kinds of information storages (water, homeopathic remedies, physiological solution, etc) used for internal use between the bioresonance therapy sessions.

LIST OF WRITTEN WORKS

The Results of HIV Medical Treatment Using the Method of Multiresonance Therapy. Markin Y.V., Skvorzov S.V., Kazakov C.P., Arsenin C.L. (The Institute for the Radiophysiological Research in the Russian Academy of Natural Science, The Main Military Clinical Burdenko Hospital of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation, The Medical Center of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia).
The Standard of Living of People Suffering from Chronic Viral Hepatitis C and some of their immunological and molecular-biological figures during the course of multiresonance therapy treatment. Markin Y.V., Skvorzov S.V., Kazakov C.P. (The Institute for the Radiophysiological Research in the Russian Academy of Natural Science, The Main Military Clinical Burdenko Hospital of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia).
The Usage of The Multiresonance Therapy in Curing the Chronic fatigue syndrome. Markin Y.V., Skvorzov S.V., Kazakov C.P. (The Institute for the Radiophysiological Research in the Russian Academy of Natural Science, The Main Military Clinical Burdenko Hospital of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia).
The Usage of The Multiresonance Therapy in Curing the Intestine Disbios. Markin Y.V. (The Institute for the Radiophysiological Research, Moscow), Shustrova N.M., Snegireva A.V., 8th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance Therapy", Moscow, 2002.
The Results of the Molecular-Biological and Immunological Figures in Curing HIV Infection by The Bioresonance Therapy Method. Markin Y.V. (The Institute for the Radiophysiological Research, Moscow), Kazakov C.P., Skvorzov S.V., Arsenin C.L. (The Main Military Clinical Burdenko Hospital of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation, The Medical Center of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation).
The Usage of The Bioresonance Therapy Method in Curing Children's Cerebral Palsy. Markin Y.V. (The Institute for the Radiophysiological Research, Moscow), Sologubov E.G., Yavorsky A.B., Bosykh V.G., Nemkova S.A., Tourova M.L., Yagoupov A.A. (Children's psychoneurological hospital #18, Moscow).
Y.V.Markin & co-authors. Russia seeking solution for the HIV/AIDS problem. New possibilities. United Nations General Assembly Special Session on HIV/AIDS New York. June 25-27,2001.
Y.V.Markin & co-authors. 22nd International Congress of chemotherapy. International Exhibition and Congress Centre. Amsterdam. The Ntherlands.30 June - 3 July 2001.
Y.V.Markin & co-authors. 4th International Symposium on AIDS and Reproduction: Genoa, Italy-Centro di Biotecnologie Avanzate.May 3/5,2001.
Y.V.Markin & co-authors. 8th International Conference on AIDS in Africa Kampala,Uganda:2nd-6th April 2001.
Y.V.Markin & co-authors. The Results of Molecular-Biological and Immunological Figures in Curing HIV Infection Using The Method of Endogenous-Undulatory Therapy. Conference "Clinical and Economic Effectiveness of Modern Technologies of Diagnostics and Medical Treatment Methods". The Main Military Clinical Burdenko Hospital of the Defense Ministry of the Russian Federation.
Y.V.Markin & co-authors. The Research of Endogenous-Undulatory Therapy Influence on HIV. 7th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Part 1, Moscow, IMEDIS, 2001, pages 39-43.
Y.V.Markin & co-authors. The Application of the New Methods in HIV Infection Therapy. 7th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Part 1, Moscow, IMEDIS, 2000, pages 41-44.
Y.V.Markin, Gotovsky Y.V. Diagnostics of HIV Infected Patients Using VRT and BRT. International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Part 1, Moscow, IMEDIS, 1999, pages 225-226.
Y.V.Markin. The Usage of The Multiresonance Therapy Method in Curing Chronic Urogenital Infection. 4th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Application of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Part 1, Moscow, IMEDIS, 1998, pages 166-169.
Y.V.Markin. Electropunctural Diagnostics and Bioresonance Therapy at Initial Clinical Presentations of Cerebral Circulation Deficiency // Thesisis and reports. 3th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Moscow, IMEDIS, 1997, pages 207-209.
Y.V.Markin. Bioresonance Therapy in Curing Prosopalgia. // Thesisis and reports. 2th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Moscow, IMEDIS, 1996, pages 246-247.
Y.V.Markin. Some Methods of Chronic Colitis Therapy by Using The Bioresonance Therapy Methods. // Thesisis and reports. 2th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Moscow, IMEDIS, 1996, pages 245-246.
Y.V.Markin. Bioresonance Therapy in Curing Cytomegaly. // Thesisis and reports. 2th International conference "Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of the Usage of the Bioresonance and Multiresonance Therapy", Moscow, IMEDIS, 1996, page 244.
Bravo O.S., Markin Y.V. Clinical Evaluation of the Bioresonance Therapy Effectiveness in Curing Chronic Posttraumatic Osteomyelitis // Samokhin À.V., Gotovsky Y.V. Electropunctural Diagnostics and Therapy in Foll`s Method. Moscow, IMEDIS, 1995, page 383.

The Idea of Bioresonance

What is the easiest way to explain the idea of Bioresonance?

Bioresonance is most simply explained by using an example from nature. Surely, the oldest kind of biological resonance is our sunlight. If the sunlight touches our skin, it turns brown. This is, however, not caused by the skin warming up, otherwise we would also gain a bronzed skin tone by simply visiting the sauna. The reason for the tanning effect lies in the ultraviolet rays, which are part of the sunlight Ultraviolet light with a wave length of 10-400 nm is able to stimulate pigmentation of the skin, A regulation system integrated in our skin, which starts pigmentation when exposed exactly to this frequency of sunlight, causing it to appear tanned. Pigmentation of the skin is only one of the regulations prompted by the sunlight, another one is the stimulation of vitamin D production.

It is not hard to understand, that there are other frequencies beside this narrow frequency band of the sunlight, which also trigger off their own regulations. Way back in the year of 1976, it was Paul Schmidt, who realised the connection between the application of a frequency and its regulation properties towards the organisms of humans, animals and plants. With this, he founded the exogenous (affecting from the outside) bioresonance. In these correlations, let me also mention the endogenous Bioresonance, which works with the body's own oscillation patterns. Today, the Bioresonance according to Paul Schmidt works exogenously as well as endogenously, the exogenous Bioresonance, however, still plays the overriding part.

Lets return to that word "bio resonance". The word "Bioresonance" consists of two parts, for one, there is bio, which stresses the natural characteristics of the method, the second word part is resonance, which can only take place, when objects with identical oscillation abilities respond to each other. A very plain description of resonance is given with the example of a tuning fork, If you place two identical tuning forks side by side, with not too much space in between, as shown in the illustration on the left, and then hit one of the forks to cause the emanation of its characteristic oscillation, the other fork, which has not been touched, also starts to resonate along with it. As a result, both forks resonate with identical frequencies, therefore sending out the same tone.

image005.jpg

This only works, if the tuning forks standing behind one another are identical. On repeating the experiment with two different tuning forks, the tuning fork swinging first will not be able to trigger off the second fork, because it has no resonance ability. If we transfer this phenomenon to the bio-resonance, we have already found the explanation, why the bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt is also called the gentle bio-resonance; taking the biological window into account, it is not possible to achieve side effects. A 'wrong' frequency is unable to find a resonance spot in the organism, therefore it results in no effect whatsoever - but neither in a regulation. Therefore, the bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt concentrates on finding and then applying frequencies; you might picture this process as the re-activation of tuning forks in the organism, which are not resonating.

The Biological Window in the previous chapter, bio-resonance was explained with the help of the effects of sunlight on the skin; surely, some of you not only thought of the tan gained by sunbathing, but also of the sunburn, which may occur instead. Therefore, there must be certain criteria, which have to be maintained, in order to trigger off a regulation of the body. The example sunlight allows us to determine several criteria. One is the period of time, during which the frequencies affect the body - an adequate sunbathing period is beneficial to our health; if this period is exceeded, however, we must even protect ourselves from the sun. Another decisive factor is the intensity of radiation. In technological terms, we talk about the amplitude of an oscillation. If the sun is weak, we can expose our bodies to its rays for a long time. If it is very strong, a few minutes are all we can bear. A further decisive criterion is the frequency itself. If we filter the ultraviolet frequency spectrum out of the sunlight, 'tanning' will not occur, which proves, that the right frequency for a regulation must be present. The right kind of oscillation for application also applies to the biological window. For example, there are harmonious oscillations (i.e. the sunlight) or rectangle-shaped oscillating forms, {computer technique) or triangle shaped oscillating forms, used, for example, in stimulation therapy. As a final criterion, the rotational properties of the oscillation must be mentioned, which can stabilize the left or right rotating fields in the organism.

If these criteria are maintained, you remain within the biological window and can affect the body in the positive sense. If the criteria are all maintained, but the oscillation form, for example, is altered, you are still within the biological window - but the body is destabilized with this alteration. This is exactly the one main problem with mobiles, radio telephones and the complete wireless technology {wireless data connection between different components). It is within the biological window, but with inharmonious oscillation shapes.

Therefore, bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt is a gentle bio-resonance, because the criteria mentioned above all are applied in the sense of harmonisation exclusively. The way they are designed, in the worst case, the corresponding bio-resonance devices achieve no regulation at all, but never will they do any harm. The experience of the past 20 years confirms this very impressively.

History of Bio-Resonance according to Paul Schmidt The very first survey was earned out by Paul Schmidt in 1976 with a frequency generator. This device enabled him to find out, under which circumstances the organism can be brought into resonance in an optimal fashion, and how to achieve the best results. During these examinations, he discovered surprising connections, which prompted him to develop his own resonator, the heart piece of our modern bio-resonance devices according to Paul Schmidt. He found out, that basically, diseases, which are unambiguously diagnosed by orthodox medicine, can be described with frequencies below 100 KHz, in other words, he had to impress frequencies below 100 KHz to the body, in order to initiate a regulation. Some time after this frequency was harmonized, he could observe a resonance, which was not twice as high, like he had expected, but ten times as high instead. If he concretely identified a resonance on the frequency 72.50 KHz, he found a resonance on the frequency 725.0 KHz some time later. This lead to the conclusion, that diseases follow an exactly programmed oscillatory path, until they become physically existent. At the same time, this conclusion contained the possibility of discovering a disease before its actual break-out.

In the further course of his investigations, these connections were confirmed. It follows, that diseases always start in very high frequency range. If this frequency is not brought to resonance accordingly, the frequency with the reduced value by the factor 10 will also soon show, up with the need for harmonisation. If this is also harmonized, the frequency slips down by the factor 10 once more. If, after some time the frequency has reached the range 100 khz, the disease can be diagnosed by the normal orthodox medicine. The picture on the left shows the chronological course of the disease {which can easily extend to a number of years in correlation to the decrease of the frequencies and the increase of the necessary harmonizing time. The lower the frequency, which requires harmonizing, the longer the application time. Harmonizing times exceeding 20 minutes per frequency are possible. Very high frequencies can be harmonized very quickly, sometimes within just a couple of seconds. The bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt is therefore able to indicate problems much earlier than the orthodox diagnostic. It is very easy to realise, how important it is to find disorders at an early stage and harmonize them. Frequent harmonizing has the desired effect, that the resonance spectra no longer fall the 100 KHz-limit, therefore offering a fantastic weapon of prevention.

For many years, Paul Schmidt carried out testing and harmonisation with a frequency generator. With increasing clarity, he saw, that this kind of instrument was not suitable for private or even professional application. On one hand, the frequency generators, work up to the giga-hertz-range, are extremely expensive, on the other hand, measuring and detection of all frequency decades is very time-consuming. Reasons enough for him to develop his own independent resonance system.

The Resonance System.

Based on the knowledge, that the body needs oscillations, tuned in decades (in divisions of 10s) for the activation of certain regulations, Paul Schmidt carried out long-term experiments with systems, which promised exactly these functions. The solution was particularly hard to find, because oscillation in the electro-magnetic area does not obey these laws. Normal divisions occur in 2, 4, 8, 16 etc. On the other hand, there definitely are interrelationships within our organisms, which are arranged in decimal logarithms. Our sense of hearing works on this base. For example, noises, which are 10 times as loud, are experienced as only twice as loud, Paul Schmidt put himself to task to develop a resonance module, which, once set to a certain value - called basic frequency value in the following - can resonate with the body on as many frequency as possible. The advantage of such a system is the harmonisation of all decadic frequencies at the sametime, it is no longer required, as in the case of a frequency generator, to harmonize the single levels. And he found a system indeed: for example, with this system, he could offer the body the frequencies 152KHz, 1.52MHz, 15.2 MHz, 152 MHz etc. all at once, on the basic frequency value 1 5.20.

He put this Into practice with a passive dipole antenna system. The system consists of a fixed and a mobile rod and works passively, without external electric power source, with the great advantage, that unnecessary disturbance is not built up. Depending on the selected angle between the fixed and the mobile rod level, the characteristic oscillation of the bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt is generated. Surety, many of you will still know the old television aerials below or on top of the roof, from the time before satellite TV. If these aerials were not precisely positioned, it was impossible to receive a picture. In such a case, the aerial had to be turned carefully, until it could receive the frequency of television. Only when the perfect position was set, did the picture appear. With the resonance module of the bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt, it is quite similar, you have to set it right first, then the corresponding oscillation can be resonated. For this reason, the bio-resonance devices bear scales to help set up a basic frequency value. In the end, this action is also the correct angle set-up between the fixed and the mobile level. It sounds simple, but actually, it is very difficult to build up a functioning system. Many marginal conditions must be regarded in fabrication, to make sure, that the device will carry out its safe and reliable performance.

Even though the frequency generators were not very practical for a permanent medicinal application, they were very suitable for the development of the first bio-resonance device built by Paul Schmidt - the Sanotron. With the help of this prototype of a bio-resonance device - users affectionately nicknamed it wonderbox - it was now possible to influence the regulation mechanism of the human organism, in deference to the biological window, in the most simple fashion. The picture on the left clearly shows the lever, which twists the mobile aerial system against the fixed aerial system inside the Sanotron.

The basic frequency value could be selected with the help of the (still rather rough) scale. At that time, there were still very few basic frequency values to work with, however they allowed the first tests and harmonisations, and offered a good foundation for further development. Even though the bio-resonance according to Paul Schmidt has developed in all directions enormously in the past years, the ne

WHAT IS BICOM® RESONANCE THERAPY?

BICOM® Resonance Therapy (BRT) is a modality that helps the electromagnetic system of the body return to its vital, natural state. A gentle, computer-controlled oscillation therapy, BRT stimulates the self-healing powers of the body and strengthens the body’s own defenses, without negative side effects. The body emits different electromagnetic oscillations: cells, tissue and organs each have their specific oscillations. These single oscillations are in mutual correlation and influence each other. Together they form the patient’s entire oscillation spectrum, the animal’s individual oscillation pattern.

You can very well imagine that the oscillations of a healthy body have a different structure from those of a sick body. In the oscillation pattern of a sick body the oscillations of foreign substances stored in the body (such as amalgam, bacteria, viruses, allergens, parasites) disturb the normal oscillation pattern.

These disturbing electromagnetic oscillations are received and transferred into the BICOM® device via electrodes placed on certain parts of the animal’s body.

The BICOM® operates by two distinct routes:

1. BRT can identify unhealthy electromagnetic oscillations (internal static) via electrodes placed on the body. These frequencies are then inverted in the computer and returned to the patient as a form of healing energy.

2. BRT sends into the body specific electromagnetic frequencies and biofeedback information that are native to the healthy functioning of every organ and tissue, thus tonifying body systems.

BICOM® resonance therapy considerably strengthens your patient’s own defense and self-healing powers.

BRT has been tried and tested in Germany for over 28 years. It is currently in use in 65 countries around the world in human and animal medicine. Scientific studies have provided objective proof of its effectiveness, and hundreds of thousands of patients have been helped over the past three decades.

BRT has been used not only by medical and health practitioners, but also by dentists and veterinarians with great success.

Since llama's and alpaca's are much easier to acquire and keep then camels I wonder if their milk has the same alleged properties as camel milk?

Llamas are also very good life stock guradians:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX5GvhIF2j4

Bacterial communication via quorum sensing:

Bacteria, primitive single-celled organisms, communicate with chemical languages that allow them to synchronize their behavior and thereby act as enormous multi-cellular organisms. This process is called quorum sensing and it enables bacteria to successfully infect and cause disease in plants, animals, and humans. Investigations of the molecular mechanisms underlying quorum sensing are leading to the development of novel strategies to interfere with quorum sensing. These strategies form the basis of new therapies to be used as antibiotics.

https://youtu.be/saWSxLU0ME8

And the second part:

https://youtu.be/k-CkqIePaqI

"bacteria can distinguish self from other, but auto inducer-2
is a generic molecule.
So it doesn't say who the other is.
And we know when bacteria make complicated
architected communities like in biofilms, in fact
these are very ordered strctures, with one species
next to another, next to third,
They're not willy-nilly." ...

Back