'Awakened conscience', DOing, and achieving CRITICAL MASS

Stefan said:
Well, I understand the concept of STO. STOs do not NEED nor WANT but they just DO without expecting anything in return. The STO way is to give and share as oppose to take and consume. If STOs are not dead already as they NEED to take and consume too from others to stay alive somehow, it is just that it is happening on more or less energetic level of consuming too. STO give out energy, STS take it. If there is a huge imbalance to the system, the system will take appropriate actions to correct itself.

if anything an STO could possibly do is just do whatever it is necessary to be done just to be who you are, and it is very hard, but people are in their 'orbits' so whether they accept your gifts or not is anybody's free will.
I might be reading this all wrong but to me that's like saying,
I'm a smoker and I am going to spend my life giving cigarettes to non smokers, it's up to them whether they accept and smoke them, I'm going to keep on doing it anyway.
Is that not just a waste of cigarettes? Perhaps we should give our cigarettes to people who want to try smoking? Or leave our cigarettes in a place where people who want to try smoking can find them and pick them up?

Stefan said:
Well, I understand the concept of STO. STOs do not NEED nor WANT but they just DO without expecting anything in return. The STO way is to give and share as oppose to take and consume. If STOs are not dead already as they NEED to take and consume too from others to stay alive somehow, it is just that it is happening on more or less energetic level of consuming too. STO give out energy, STS take it. If there is a huge imbalance to the system, the system will take appropriate actions to correct itself.

if anything an STO could possibly do is just do whatever it is necessary to be done just to be who you are, and it is very hard, but people are in their 'orbits' so whether they accept your gifts or not is anybody's free will.

Depends on circumstances, giving gifts to someone can be service to self: if the person who is giving a gift is not aware of own programing and offering it without considering the recipient . As Laura and mods posted several times: There is ‘good’, there is ‘bad’ and then there are the specific circumstances that determine which is which. So, it's not so black and white. My 2 cents.

Just wanted to add this bit that SAO wrote on the new Session thread because it seems so accurate and to the point:

SAO said:
Shijing said:
SAO said:
Also, I had a question about the C's last message - what is "transducers of information into chaos"? Wouldn't we wanna transducer information into a more ordered state? Could anyone help me understand that bit?

My take on that was that it meant something like "injecting order into chaos", i.e. projecting an organizing principle into the raw material that is chaos in order to create something more structured.
Aha that makes sense, thanks! One thought I had regarding what happened with all the negative energy that bounced off the team and spread into a wider area, found resonance and induced a spike of chaos/negativity - couldn't positive energy do the same only positively? So this group transduces information/knowledge into chaos, and it doesn't only affect people who consciously benefit from the material, but exists as an energy that can resonate with people and creates a feedback loop to inspire them to do more transducing, thereby generating more of that energy, and so on? Reminds me of the principle of connecting chakras as well. Only instead of "STS rage" it is truth, being powered by love. It might be what the C's had in mind by "critical mass" of people who do the Work and connect chakras - eventually building some sort of protection for the whole group, and also balancing the negativity and chaos by allowing others to tap into this positive energy and generating even more from their own actions.

Also that could possibly help overcome the frequency fence the C's spoke about, which acts as some sort of suppression field.

Back
Top Bottom