(Barbara Marciniak) The Pleiadians, Sedona Seminar 2015

Thanks SAO for taking the time to condense that, and Eboard10 for filling in some details. Quite interesting.

Shijing said:
Thanks SAO for taking the time to condense that, and Eboard10 for filling in some details. Quite interesting.

Ditto!

Shame some of the questions made by the audience are kind of stupid!

Got me thinking that AI and robotics technology might have an end goal of providing physical "bodies" for other dimensional entities. Secret services like the CIA have been doing psychic research for a hell of a long time as well as being involved in advanced technology. One of the things that struck me about that weird video of ghosts in Japan is how these beings can only muster enough energy to affect our dimension for a very short amount of time. Whether or not those where real, other similar occurrences show the same thing. Entities can use mediums for example but they are subject to the medium's "machine" and it's not a great controlled environment so to speak. Given that in general other dimensional entities might only have a subtle power output and low sustainability of it on our dimension, the capability of AI and robotics would be a "god" sent for them. Allowing for a real "ghost in the machine" to use that expression. Maybe as suggested by the channelling that's already happening to some extent.

I had a listen to it last night, and while it was a good listen, with some good points, it seemed a little wishy washy with no real practical advice, most of the stuff talked about could probably be learned with an open mind, and a few internet searches

as quoted by irjO
Shame some of the questions made by the audience are kind of stupid!

I'd agree, a lot of the comments regarding Russia/Iran/China, and the middle east seem's to be coming from an american
centric point of view, as in America's interests in the region are purely promotion of freedom and democracy.

Also the comments regarding, strange weather, sounds in the sky and sink holes, are attributed to space battles, and the latter
from particle beam weapons being fired from space, and the former from weather manipulation technology, although
the C's have said before that battle's in 4D can manifest here as strange weather event's and such, worth a listen I think,
but it need's to be taken with a pinch of salt, as I feel that Barbara's own view's may be skewing the information coming through

Kisito said:
Interesting but a bit expensive I think
http://www.chetsnow.com/barbara.html

I dunno about that... It's $180 for both Sat and Sun, and the seminars were from 10am to 6pm. That works out to each person paying $11.25 an hour for both days.

People will pay way more than that to hear some motivational speakers and other "important" people speak...

Scottie said:
Kisito said:
Interesting but a bit expensive I think
http://www.chetsnow.com/barbara.html

I dunno about that... It's $180 for both Sat and Sun, and the seminars were from 10am to 6pm. That works out to each person paying $11.25 an hour for both days.

People will pay way more than that to hear some motivational speakers and other "important" people speak...
Yes exactly, I was a bit rushed in my post, I made the same calculated. I had to argue on Facebook that it was cheap and it was not a show for an hour or two, but lasted all day :)

Thanks for taking the time to do this SAO :)

SAO said:
I took a stab at it. Cross between summary and annotation. A lot of things align with what the C's have said very well! I found this actually a very interesting session, very foreboding yet hopeful. We are certainly in for a wild ride.

57 Minutes in:
Q: What's the best way to empower others? Internet etc?
A: Internet won't be around for long. It was first used by the military, and it uses ET tech as well. ET/gov will shut it down because it's giving them too much trouble. Too much work writing disinfo to counter the good info that's showing up.
Q: How best to empower others, get back our sovereignty?
A: Millions are working to take back their own power, but many many people who are struggling will start getting sick. They just can't go any further. Try telling people things and say "you heard it", so you're not an authority of the information, you're just passing it along, and less likely to cause problems for yourself like this. When big events occur people wake up in droves. Major events will come down this year to shatter and shake people so the next wave will come in in question.

Q: Internet won't be around much longer?
A: No it has a short window

Q: I built a website to bring sungazers together, and it "went white" and I wasn't able to release it.
A: Someone is watching you.
Q: I feel that!
A: You're being given a warning. Stay away. When you start publishing or launching things, you draw attention to yourself. Internet won't be around for a long time anyway. Very vulnerable to hacking, and also shows the very dark side of humanity. It's an avenue for some real low lifers. We see the whole thing going down by 2025. The brownouts on the internet will grow greater starting this year due to hacking, artificial intelligence, even ET's get into this system. It's a vulnerable system, and an experiment in human consciousness.

I found the above bolded parts interesting in relation to the following quotes from the C's, firstly the timeframe given for the collapse of internet corresponds to this:

Laura said:
Session Date: January 10th 2015

A: Help is on the way!

Q: (Galatea) Did you ever ask them when it's going to come? When?!

A: Wait and see!

Q: [laughter] (Galatea) Can we get a small time frame? Like, within less than 10 years?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Oh, great! Yeah, before 2025. Woohoo! [laughter]

(Chu) Help as in comets? People?

(L) I have the feeling that it's comets...

A: Close!

And the following, even though it's a discussion on technology is connected to internet. People are becoming more and more dependent on technology and so many just love it. If society even has the appearance of being normal in 10 years, the disappearance of the internet is going to be a big shock for quite a few people...

Laura said:
Session Date: March 21st 2015

(Data) I have one question. It might be silly, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Has it ever happened since the invention of mobile phones that a text message has been sent from the spirit world to a person?

A: Many times! Entities love tech!....

....(Perceval) When they said that entities love tech, is that why they said in a previous session that Wi-Fi is evil? Can these entities in some way influence the feelings of people in a house by these waves?

A: Related, certainly. Such energies can be drawn upon by all sorts of "critters" in your environment....

...Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.

(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

Q: (Chu) Well, geez! Apple takes on a whole new meaning now!

(Data) Poor Apple users.

(Scottie) That answers my question from before: Why did technology evolve the way that it did? Like why electronics, microchips, and so on when there are other types of technology that could have developed. They had to make the soup!...

Definitely worth listening to! Lots of good laughs as well! :)

Barbara pretty much explains what is happening today, in a new light, giving the most polite and silk coated description of psychopaths. At first, then she calls a spade a spade - and the psycho's craziness and resulting destruction.

It is getting a lot better as time goes on. :)

Highlights:

[09:20] = time, minutes : seconds in the video.

Balls of lights and ball lightning are like today's popular "drones", but extensions of higher intelligences. [09:20]

Vitamin D importance [14:10]

bright comets [15:14]

Cataclysmic events bringing abrupt psychic openings, enlightening, upgrades [15:38]

Population reduction plan [by 4thD STS and those who are aligned] [17:20]

Sun erratic behavior reflects chaos on Earth and in the solar system = can go quiet, can flare up suddenly

Ice Age / Weather / [Acquiim ] messing with the mechanism (((weather and magnetic belt)))

Beware of your arrogance people! Watch those around you who are just here to slack and refuse to grow! [21:40]

External consideration, importance of

Read, (research), expand your consciousness [22:00]

Prediction: Drought, long term, Pacific Rim, West Coast, England, chaos is result, water restrictions are only the beginning.

To balance drought: (Barbara's words I put in "")

** Curious reference to (G. Vale Owen's) nature spirits explained in the Life Beyond the Veil, volumes I-V.
"That some people have the calling"
- mission profile? -
"~ ability to call in higher density nature spirits "
(I conjecture Valen described 4thD and 5thD elementals and nature spirits energizing [the growth of] plant life on Earth)
"~ and people and the spirits start repairing the environment."
Audience was laughing as it were some lighthearted joke toward the New-Ager Tree Huggers and bashing delusional people, but I remember Oven and I think otherwise. [25:24]

- Ask questions - from the channel - that benefits everyone! No personal questions please.

Dancing movements of, certain patterns build a portal of energy across the lines of time - native Americans, Irish - inviting spirits [34:51]

NEW AGE BASHING:
What does holding Love and Light mean?! [36:39]
WOW! A blow to the arrogance of New Agey sewage-y Love&Light types! ==> Research emphasized big time! Love & Light movement/mindset is shot down via thorough explanations!

"Some people are full of shit" --> to Love & Light --> therefore use Enemas and breathing practices! :D

Its good to hear New Agers from the audience getting their behinds kicked for a good length of time!

ON LOW INTELLIGENCE OF THE HUMAN RACE:
- "Some of you want to raise your vibrations, but you are not very smart. .. Its not "vibraaAAaating", its how smart you are to figure out a rose from a bucket of manure. It sounds very basic, but people get very mixed up with it!"

TRANSHUMANISM:
Fascinating talk about tech-crazy people - lot of them incarnated just into this age for cyber implants - wanting hi-tech machine parts in their bodies. [52:00]
((--note: See the movie titled Immortel (ad vitam) made by Enki Bilal to see where a transhumanistic approach could lead people. ))

Predictions: May --> September 2015 Appalling scandals, betrayals, good guys in the inside isolating the big troublemakers and doing a very good job of presenting their phoniness to the public.

Predictions: NO INTERNET by 2025, but gradually will be brought down with AI and ET's getting in too.
Internet won't be around for much longer, since it was a military project and the ET's see that common people having the internet are causing them too many problems, so the internet will be taken down. [57:30]

HOW To DO SOMETHING ABOUT whats going on in the world?:
What to do to help more people to wake up, to DO SOMETHING about the current situation. When you meet people, say "Oh, I have HEARD..." So you say its not coming from you, its not a Holy (Cow) statement, so people relax and open a bit to the new information, you have. [58:20]

Near death experiences, lots of fun and humor! :D Albeit the CIA involvement not so much fun. [01:03:00]

Ayahuasca: a good laugh! [01:07:26]
Spirit molecules and stuff. Fooling around can permanently damage the psyche: a chaotic human mind with lots of issues can easily get damaged.
= CIA behind distribution to experiment, demonization literally, demon-calling rituals, Nazis + ETs 'rocket science', ETs gave data to dark cults, calling entities with blood.

You are not that smart!
(((- note: Food for thought: Pleiadeans are probably alluding to that Einstein grade intelligence was the minimum IQ level for other civilizations that existed on Earth?)))

- "Then there are things hidden within the forms that you will never understand, because you are not smart enough as people.. or aware enough to use that information."

(((--note: OOPS!! So much for the biggest Human minds in history)))

Channeling at home: Careful!
Demonic entities want to keep humans in ignorance forever. ((( humans in ignorant state is easier to control )))

Ayahuasca still: can help and heal, worthy course of study, but be very careful. [01:14:05]

4th Density Wars, part: ((---note: Jesus!! If that is true!? ))

Terror of the situation:
Lots of souls follow foolish mission profiles, many just incarnate to kick football around and even more incarnate to just watch players kick the ball around..
** Audience laughing **
- Its so good that you can laugh!
(((--comment: Actually I thought it was quite dramatic and heartfelt from the channeled beings by saying that humans can laugh in their ignorance and I think it was painful to the Pleiadeans to see the audience these so simple, low intelligence beings struggling and asking questions and laughing about very important things, like mass ignorance and foolish mission profiles, when so much is at stake now! )))

Annunaki: good allusion to US and Russian STS power centers and in some way Pakistan is important to this. ((--note: strong STS beings claiming to be Annunaki))

NUCLEAR WAR, wish of: 2015 Netanyahu people along the Euphrates - Middle East, Syria, ISIS these people are dreaming to meet the Lord and fulfill this [conflagration wish] [to them] very important prophecy
- There is a high probability, of a nuclear war, breaking out, to fulfill the Sixth Trumpet.

PUTIN:

- Obama is a puppet of other forces and ITS A LOT OF TRICKSTERS, and even Obama doesn't know the larger picture.
Putin, the Queen, Netanyahu, they all think they are informed, and they all have had contact of sorts with representatives of the ANNU
((-note: Annunaki =~ are Cassiopaean related, but strong entities are claiming to be Annunaki and are probably 4thD STS, messing with influential people))).

Powerful entities [Barbara pronouncing these words with a theatrical mocking style], that you cannot doubt, that they are who they say they are. (((- note: Entities proclaiming they are Annunaki )))) Simply by shining, by transmitting, by getting into your head and carrying on telepathy as if they are on next to you.

** This is very shattering to these world leaders ** They are being set up against each other. There is lots of tricks within tricks and plans within plans. And there is good guys against not so good guys. And .. world leaders are being used by not good guys and they ((( world leaders probably))) are still totally out of the loop. World leaders:
- "THEY ARE WAY MORE INFORMED THAN YOU ARE, BUT THEY ARE REALLY CLUELESS AS TO HOW THEY ARE BEING USED"

((-note: Putin hopefully is aware and if in contact with higher intelligence - e.g. Annunaki - hopefully the source is real and beneficial. Putin's soul group / tribe is a good news - possibly providing protection from 4thD STS impersonators - as well in this light. ))

- "This is why Obama is completely against Netanyahu, because Netanyahu owns and is managing Enlils portal. "

ENLIL's PORTAL: sounds like a demonic 4thD STS door into our world for destruction, killing, pain generation
"Son of Anu, the most mighty father of all the Anunna, Enlil is a kingly figure indeed, having led his pantheon for many centuries before stepping down in favor of his brother. The god of air and life-sustaining breath, he is the lord of winds, source of all rain and the celebrated bringer of fertility to all-important crops, teaching mankind the use of tools to till the soil. No other god of the Anunna has created more of the world with such infinite care, nor provided such stern and unyielding discipline as was seen during the time of his rule."
https://god-touched.obsidianportal.com/characters/enlil-1

Religion: revelation that what religion offers you, is total BS.
- "God will welcome you in heaven!", etc.. is total misinformation.

SPINNING:
Creative activities, creating something beautiful, simple acts are healing and restoring mental stability. Walking, spinning, breathing exercises, tapping the head, the described hand movements are good. [01:33:40]

SHOCKS: processing events then get back your balance
Beneficial properties.

SOUND, healing power of: wind chimes, gong, bells, very balancing to both hemispheres of the brain. [01:34:30]

COMMUNITY: importance of finding friends. [01:38:00]

LAUGHTER: vs. CANCER (comes from anger->I have been wronged!)
Absolutely important, its essential to your spiritual advancement, because if you can laugh at yourself and your conundrums and at what you thought things were it keeps your from getting stuck and getting angry.

==> You cannot trick your body! THE BODY KNOWS. IF THERE IS ANYTHING, ANYONE THAT KNOWS YOU, ITS THE CELLS IN YOUR BODY. You can trick your spirit, but not your cells.

--note: Super important Book: When The Body says No by Gabor Mate
http://www.amazon.com/When-Body-Says-Stress-Disease-Connection/dp/0470923350

- "Laughter heals the body and laughter helps the chakras be open to take healthy energy inside." [01:42:14]

See SAO's transcript about laughter for more:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38655.msg582400.html#msg582400

CONCLUSION: Oh, my god, what a beautiful finish! You have to listen to the concluding words of the Pleiadeans. It is like sitting in a 4thD University Hall for first-year undergraduates. Amazing, uplifting words to hear for those of us who are losing hope. :cry:

WOW, Much recommended listening! What a change, improvement and evolution from the early Marciniak channelings.

No probs, sorry for mistakes - wasn't sure of some words and did it in a jiffy before work. I think $180 for a 2 day seminar isn't bad. All depends on how much value the attendee gives the seminar. I think some stuff is the same as the C's and some not so much. The stuff about doing the Work seems to agree. Cali exodus too. The psychedelic stuff seems to agree in terms of being cautious and doing research and having your body be clean before you do anything - tho honestly I'd probably tell that crowd to stay away from them. New Agers tend to do it thoughtlessly for the very reasons that the P's said - CIA's involvement in the human potential movement origins. They can easily do more harm than good. It's kinda like channeling - very dangerous in the wrong hands for the wrong reasons, and only beneficial if used precisely and with full knowledge of how to properly do it.

It's interesting that despite having some good things to say, they are still a little wishy washy and new agey. And literally everything is tied back to the Anunnaki, which is questionable. Probably because of the channeling method - one person in a trance. Still better than 99% of crap that passes off for channeling out there though! It would be interesting to ask the C's about the current state of Barbara's P's - has she remained steadfast over the years? Is it still the same source? Accuracy %?

I liked Barbara's response when someone asked her if she will write another book. Basically she said if the new one sells then sure. But if no one is buying it, then what's the point? This lady doesn't sugarcoat or beat around the bush, which is refreshing.

lilies said:
Definitely worth listening to! Lots of good laughs as well! :)

Barbara pretty much explains what is happening today, in a new light, giving the most polite and silk coated description of psychopaths. At first, then she calls a spade a spade - and the psycho's craziness and resulting destruction.

It is getting a lot better as time goes on. :)

Highlights:

[09:20] = time, minutes : seconds in the video.

Balls of lights and ball lightning are like today's popular "drones", but extensions of higher intelligences. [09:20]

Vitamin D importance [14:10]

bright comets [15:14]

Cataclysmic events bringing abrupt psychic openings, enlightening, upgrades [15:38]

Population reduction plan [by 4thD STS and those who are aligned] [17:20]

Sun erratic behavior reflects chaos on Earth and in the solar system = can go quiet, can flare up suddenly

Ice Age / Weather / [Acquiim ] messing with the mechanism (((weather and magnetic belt)))

Beware of your arrogance people! Watch those around you who are just here to slack and refuse to grow! [21:40]

External consideration, importance of

Read, (research), expand your consciousness [22:00]

Prediction: Drought, long term, Pacific Rim, West Coast, England, chaos is result, water restrictions are only the beginning.

To balance drought: (Barbara's words I put in "")

** Curious reference to (G. Vale Owen's) nature spirits explained in the Life Beyond the Veil, volumes I-V.
"That some people have the calling"
- mission profile? -
"~ ability to call in higher density nature spirits "
(I conjecture Valen described 4thD and 5thD elementals and nature spirits energizing [the growth of] plant life on Earth)
"~ and people and the spirits start repairing the environment."
Audience was laughing as it were some lighthearted joke toward the New-Ager Tree Huggers and bashing delusional people, but I remember Oven and I think otherwise. [25:24]

- Ask questions - from the channel - that benefits everyone! No personal questions please.

Dancing movements of, certain patterns build a portal of energy across the lines of time - native Americans, Irish - inviting spirits [34:51]

NEW AGE BASHING:
What does holding Love and Light mean?! [36:39]
WOW! A blow to the arrogance of New Agey sewage-y Love&Light types! ==> Research emphasized big time! Love & Light movement/mindset is shot down via thorough explanations!

"Some people are full of shit" --> to Love & Light --> therefore use Enemas and breathing practices! :D

Its good to hear New Agers from the audience getting their behinds kicked for a good length of time!

- "Some of you want to raise your vibrations, but you are not very smart. .. Its not "vibraaAAaating", its how smart you are to figure out a rose from a bucket of manure. It sounds very basic, but people get very mixed up with it!"

TRANSHUMANISM:
Fascinating talk about tech-crazy people - lot of them incarnated just into this age for cyber implants - wanting hi-tech machine parts in their bodies. [52:00]
((--note: See the movie titled Immortel (ad vitam) made by Enki Bilal to see where a transhumanistic approach could lead people. ))

Predictions: May --> September 2015 Appalling scandals, betrayals, good guys in the inside isolating the big troublemakers and doing a very good job of presenting their phoniness to the public.

Predictions: NO INTERNET by 2025, but gradually will be brought down with AI and ET's getting in too.
Internet won't be around for much longer, since it was a military project and the ET's see that common people having the internet are causing them too many problems, so the internet will be taken down. [57:30]

HOW To DO SOMETHING ABOUT whats going on in the world?:
What to do to help more people to wake up, to DO SOMETHING about the current situation. When you meet people, say "Oh, I have HEARD..." So you say its not coming from you, its not a Holy (Cow) statement, so people relax and open a bit to the new information, you have. [58:20]

Near death experiences, lots of fun and humor! :D Albeit the CIA involvement not so much fun. [01:03:00]

Ayahuasca: a good laugh! [01:07:26]
Spirit molecules and stuff. Fooling around can permanently damage the psyche: a chaotic human mind with lots of issues can easily get damaged.
= CIA behind distribution to experiment, demonization literally, demon-calling rituals, Nazis + ETs 'rocket science', ETs gave data to dark cults, calling entities with blood.

You are not that smart!
(((- note: Food for thought: Pleiadeans are probably alluding to that Einstein grade intelligence was the minimum IQ level for other civilizations that existed on Earth?)))

- "Then there are things hidden within the forms that you will never understand, because you are not smart enough as people.. or aware enough to use that information."

(((--note: OOPS!! So much for the biggest Human minds in history)))

Channeling at home: Careful!
Demonic entities want to keep humans in ignorance forever. ((( humans in ignorant state is easier to control )))

Ayahuasca still: can help and heal, worthy course of study, but be very careful. [01:14:05]

4th Density Wars, part: ((---note: Jesus!! If that is true!? ))

Terror of the situation:
Lots of souls follow foolish mission profiles, many just incarnate to kick football around and even more incarnate to just watch players kick the ball around..
** Audience laughing **
- Its so good that you can laugh!
(((--comment: Actually I thought it was quite dramatic and heartfelt from the channeled beings by saying that humans can laugh in their ignorance and I think it was painful to the Pleiadeans to see the audience these so simple, low intelligence beings struggling and asking questions and laughing about very important things, like mass ignorance and foolish mission profiles, when so much is at stake now! )))

Annunaki: good allusion to US and Russian STS power centers and in some way Pakistan is important to this. ((--note: strong STS beings claiming to be Annunaki))

NUCLEAR WAR, wish of: 2015 Netanyahu people along the Euphrates - Middle East, Syria, ISIS these people are dreaming to meet the Lord and fulfill this [conflagration wish] [to them] very important prophecy
- There is a high probability, of a nuclear war, breaking out, to fulfill the Sixth Trumpet.

PUTIN:

- Obama is a puppet of other forces and ITS A LOT OF TRICKSTERS, and even Obama doesn't know the larger picture.
Putin, the Queen, Netanyahu, they all think they are informed, and they all have had contact of sorts with representatives of the ANNU
((-note: Annunaki =~ are Cassiopaean related, but strong entities are claiming to be Annunaki and are probably 4thD STS, messing with influential people))).

Powerful entities [Barbara pronouncing these words with a theatrical mocking style], that you cannot doubt, that they are who they say they are. (((- note: Entities proclaiming they are Annunaki )))) Simply by shining, by transmitting, by getting into your head and carrying on telepathy as if they are on next to you.

** This is very shattering to these world leaders ** They are being set up against each other. There is lots of tricks within tricks and plans within plans. And there is good guys against not so good guys. And .. world leaders are being used by not good guys and they ((( world leaders probably))) are still totally out of the loop. World leaders:
- "THEY ARE WAY MORE INFORMED THAN YOU ARE, BUT THEY ARE REALLY CLUELESS AS TO HOW THEY ARE BEING USED"

((-note: Putin hopefully is aware and if in contact with higher intelligence - e.g. Annunaki - hopefully the source is real and beneficial. Putin's soul group / tribe is a good news - possibly providing protection from 4thD STS impersonators - as well in this light. ))

- "This is why Obama is completely against Netanyahu, because Netanyahu owns and is managing Enlils portal. "

ENLIL's PORTAL: sounds like a demonic 4thD STS door into our world for destruction, killing, pain generation
"Son of Anu, the most mighty father of all the Anunna, Enlil is a kingly figure indeed, having led his pantheon for many centuries before stepping down in favor of his brother. The god of air and life-sustaining breath, he is the lord of winds, source of all rain and the celebrated bringer of fertility to all-important crops, teaching mankind the use of tools to till the soil. No other god of the Anunna has created more of the world with such infinite care, nor provided such stern and unyielding discipline as was seen during the time of his rule."
https://god-touched.obsidianportal.com/characters/enlil-1

Religion: revelation that what religion offers you, is total BS.
- "God will welcome you in heaven!", etc.. is total misinformation.

SPINNING:
Creative activities, creating something beautiful, simple acts are healing and restoring mental stability. Walking, spinning, breathing exercises, tapping the head, the described hand movements are good. [01:33:40]

SHOCKS: processing events then get back your balance
Beneficial properties.

SOUND, healing power of: wind chimes, gong, bells, very balancing to both hemispheres of the brain. [01:34:30]

COMMUNITY: importance of finding friends. [01:38:00]

LAUGHTER: vs. CANCER (comes from anger->I have been wronged!)
Absolutely important, its essential to your spiritual advancement, because if you can laugh at yourself and your conundrums and at what you thought things were it keeps your from getting stuck and getting angry.

==> You cannot trick your body! THE BODY KNOWS. IF THERE IS ANYTHING, ANYONE THAT KNOWS YOU, ITS THE CELLS IN YOUR BODY. You can trick your spirit, but not your cells.

--note: Super important Book: When The Body says No by Gabor Mate
http://www.amazon.com/When-Body-Says-Stress-Disease-Connection/dp/0470923350

- "Laughter heals the body and laughter helps the chakras be open to take healthy energy inside." [01:42:14]

See SAO's transcript about laughter for more:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38655.msg582400.html#msg582400

CONCLUSION: Oh, my god, what a beautiful finish! You have to listen to the concluding words of the Pleiadeans. It is like sitting in a 4thD University Hall for first-year undergraduates. Amazing, uplifting words to hear for those of us who are losing hope. :cry:

WOW, Much recommended listening! What a change, improvement and evolution from the early Marciniak channelings.

Thank you Lilies and SAO for the synopsis, good work you did! that gives the taste to listen to Barbara.

ABout the price for her workshop or conference it is a relative price. For people who don't have money, the price is extremely expensive, for people who have money it is a very good price. If I remember when Laura went to Barcelona, it was not so expensive, I think so, and accessible to everybody. Am I right?

Interesting stuff. About the nuclear war... reading the news (but not the mainstream news) I feel that something nuclear will happen this year. It is a very strong impression, sometimes it even hurts. I hope nothing will happen.

Back
Top Bottom