(Barbara Marciniak) The Pleiadians, Sedona Seminar 2015

whitecoast said:
that's part of it alright and I think that's why they can't just get rid of it, but with the C's and P's saying that it's not going to last for ever, and considering how crazy the environment is at the moment it's probably more likely that it's going to go regardless what the reasons are, Siberia made a good point also, maybe it will be good to learn to fly kite so you know your own :)

I know that Mark Zukerberg and other rich tech and other companies are working on a project called Internet.org. I think it's basically a slimmed down version of the Internet, containing only major content providers and site services (like Facebook, Amazon, Wikipedia, etc. Eventually I think the plan is to get ISPs to provide access only to those core services (under the pretext of it being more secure) and thereby exclude smaller and more marginal websites. That would keep the average person from rebelling too hard, but the Internet as the free and open platform we know it may be shut down.

Wiki sez:

Internet.org is a partnership between social networking services company Facebook and six companies (Samsung, Ericsson, MediaTek, Opera Software, Nokia and Qualcomm) that plans to bring affordable access to selected Internet services to less developed countries by increasing efficiency, and facilitating the development of new business models around the provision of Internet access.[1][2]

It has been criticized for violating net neutrality and favoring Facebook's own services over its rivals.[3] An Indian journalist, in his reply to Mark Zuckerberg's article defending Internet.org in India, criticized Internet.org as "being just a Facebook proxy targeting India's poor" as it provides restricted Internet access to Reliance Telecom's subscribers in India.[4] Until April 2015, Internet.org users could access (for free) only a few websites, and Facebook's role as gatekeeper in determining what websites were in that list was criticised for violating net neutrality. However, in early May 2015, Facebook announced that the Internet.org Platform would be opened to websites that met its criteria.[5]

Yeah I don't disagree with you on that point, but that's assuming that everything is going to continue the way it is, there is proposal's for a two tiered Internet, but that presupposes there will be a network, just different divisions, there are way's around it either way by creating your own network, or other innovative technologies, but that all depends on the infrastructure to support it, electrical, design, manufacturing, fabrication, installation, support and maintenance, high tech and very specialized, In my view unsupportable without having such support structure in place, so getting back to what the C's and the P's no more internet, I think it would have to be something big to disrupt that sort of system or at least something that can't readily be controlled either way it's a big problem, and the majority of the people are going to be effected by it.

Red Star said:
And it is not only Bitcoin, it is the technology and algorithms under the Bitcoin block chain which could suppose a major treat to the governments, because contracts, shares, proofs of ownership, etc, people are starting to implement these things right now using this technology. This could create a free and open competitor to the government services, and this could lead people to think the government is not necessary because people's collaboration through technology could create a superior system.

There are projects that are trying to implement distributed file storage services, web hosting services, dns servers, etc, using Bitcoin concepts and technology. Some of them are working right now in beta phase. These services would be near impossible to control by the government.

SAO said:
I took a stab at it. Cross between summary and annotation. A lot of things align with what the C's have said very well! I found this actually a very interesting session, very foreboding yet hopeful. We are certainly in for a wild ride.
Thanks SAO. Now that's what I call an interesting read! I'm looking forward to the updates from the C's next. Should be some time soon!

WIN 52 said:
luc said:
? I don't know, it sounds like an excuse to not spread the truth (while maintaining strategic enclosure of course) and flee to a "private life in peace and harmony" - this is actually what happened during the Nazi time in Germany according to Sebastian Haffner: When it all began, people concentrated on their private lives and thought they could "shut out" what happened around them... I think what the P's said here can be easily misunderstood.

Thanks again for sharing!

Possibly it was more like, "What if they come for me next? I had better keep my mouth shut and my eyes on the ground! " You know, kind of like self preservation mode.
I actually understood it as strategic enclosure. To do/say something to spread the truth is a good thing but one should choose their ways, times and places to do so. Serpents and doves kind of thing. FWIW

Yeah, some interesting stuff was said. Thanks for the synopsis, guys. I think there's a lot of bias type of skewing, though. For instance, the Malaysian Airliner disappearance. The answer is the typical internet "conspiracy" to what happened. But what the C's said about it being related to going into another realm fits the evidence much better. It literally vanished without a trace and all the authorities had a hard time trying to come up with plausible explanations....

I don't have a kindle device, so not sure why you would need internet connection to read your kindle e-books. But I use the free PC kindle reader on my laptop and can read while offline. Plus, I downloaded the free reader on two laptops and every time I bought a kindle book, it updated both libraries on the two laptops. So for those who have a kindle device, if you download the free PC kindle reader, you might be able to get all your kindle books onto your computer and can read without being connected to the internet. Might work, I don't know, but worth trying.

SeekinTruth said:
I don't have a kindle device, so not sure why you would need internet connection to read your kindle e-books. But I use the free PC kindle reader on my laptop and can read while offline. Plus, I downloaded the free reader on two laptops and every time I bought a kindle book, it updated both libraries on the two laptops. So for those who have a kindle device, if you download the free PC kindle reader, you might be able to get all your kindle books onto your computer and can read without being connected to the internet. Might work, I don't know, but worth trying.

That's what i'm doing at the moment, and I have multiple backup's, and a couple of my friends have the same, but it's all for naught if there's no electricity :lol:

Yeah, if the power grid goes out, that's a whole other story. But I'm installing a large solar panel system and multiple generators (have gasoline 6.5 Kw, will get a natural gas one soon, and might get a diesel generator too). Getting small solar or other alternative power can be enough for just charging your laptop batteries and other small conveniences. I'm getting a large backup electric system so I can have my large freezer, fridge, and hot water, (maybe my distiller, but I also have one that works without electricity on a fire) etc. keep working. It's quite expensive to get a fairly high capacity solar panel system though.

SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, if the power grid goes out, that's a whole other story. But I'm installing a large solar panel system and multiple generators (have gasoline 6.5 Kw, will get a natural gas one soon, and might get a diesel generator too). Getting small solar or other alternative power can be enough for just charging your laptop batteries and other small conveniences. I'm getting a large backup electric system so I can have my large freezer, fridge, and hot water, (maybe my distiller, but I also have one that works without electricity on a fire) etc. keep working. It's quite expensive to get a fairly high capacity solar panel system though.

I've been looking at something similar myself, my friend has a two diesel generator's and he promised me one, just have to get the time between other things going on, just finished building my chicken coup, we got 10 hen's got six egg's this morning :thup:, I was thinking of getting a large battery bank
as well for storage, like you said it isn't cheep though, but a really worthwhile investment, I suppose it's the little steps

Seaniebawn said:
SeekinTruth said:

I've been looking at something similar myself, my friend has a two diesel generator's and he promised me one, just have to get the time between other things going on, just finished building my chicken coup, we got 10 hen's got six egg's this morning :thup:, I was thinking of getting a large battery bank
as well for storage, like you said it isn't cheep though, but a really worthwhile investment, I suppose it's the little steps

If you want to use Gasoline or Diesel gen., you will surely attract lot's of attraction due to the noise they do... The quieter model, the natural gaz model are the way to go in such events.

stellar said:
WIN 52 said:
luc said:
? I don't know, it sounds like an excuse to not spread the truth (while maintaining strategic enclosure of course) and flee to a "private life in peace and harmony" - this is actually what happened during the Nazi time in Germany according to Sebastian Haffner: When it all began, people concentrated on their private lives and thought they could "shut out" what happened around them... I think what the P's said here can be easily misunderstood.

Thanks again for sharing!

Possibly it was more like, "What if they come for me next? I had better keep my mouth shut and my eyes on the ground! " You know, kind of like self preservation mode.
I actually understood it as strategic enclosure. To do/say something to spread the truth is a good thing but one should choose their ways, times and places to do so. Serpents and doves kind of thing. FWIW

Yeah, it can definetely be understood that way. Only I'm not sure if everyone not familiar with the concept of strategic enclusure will understand it that way - me for example, I struggled hard (and still struggle) with sharing the truth on facebook/twitter/this forum etc., so if I had read this quote without all the other knowledge here, I'm sure my predator's mind would have had a feast, telling me "you see, you don't need to struggle against this, just keep a low profile, you will be safe!". And that's not a very helpful mindset, osit...

Regarding the internet breakdown, I think it's quite possible. True, the internet is structured in a decentralized way (kind of...), but as we know, natural disasters/economic collapse are increasing, and so it's not unlikely that there will be at least regional/temporary internet breakdowns/grid failures. Plus, the PTB are working towards a censored internet, as whitecoast pointed out...

I also thought about the consequences of such an internet breakdown - besides having at least some alternative power, I think getting a ham radio license might be worthwile.

When it comes to ebooks, the most important thing I think is to prepare mentally as best as we can. As in: If we actually apply the knowledge we learn from the books, this knowledge becomes part of our BEING, and thus permanent - we don't need the books anymore. What we have in our BEING, we can always access, always explain to others, always use, osit. Afterall, when things get really rough, we may not have the time to study many books, even if we have still access to them...

wattsup said:
Seaniebawn said:
SeekinTruth said:

If you want to use Gasoline or Diesel gen., you will surely attract lot's of attraction due to the noise they do... The quieter model, the natural gaz model are the way to go in such events.

Yeah I think you're right, I'll have to do my research and then access my needs, I'm not quite ready to move in that direction yet, I still have a few other things to get to first,

luc said:
Regarding the internet breakdown, I think it's quite possible. True, the internet is structured in a decentralized way (kind of...), but as we know, natural disasters/economic collapse are increasing, and so it's not unlikely that there will be at least regional/temporary internet breakdowns/grid failures. Plus, the PTB are working towards a censored internet, as whitecoast pointed out...

I also thought about the consequences of such an internet breakdown - besides having at least some alternative power, I think getting a ham radio license might be worthwile.

When it comes to ebooks, the most important thing I think is to prepare mentally as best as we can. As in: If we actually apply the knowledge we learn from the books, this knowledge becomes part of our BEING, and thus permanent - we don't need the books anymore. What we have in our BEING, we can always access, always explain to others, always use, osit. Afterall, when things get really rough, we may not have the time to study many books, even if we have still access to them...

I totally agree, who know what tomorrow will bring, but at least having some knowledge and awareness or what may be coming down the line, gives some mental strength, so when the SHTF it doesn't knock the sense out of you.

Luc, I am of the species that if I don't have books I think I will die. I understand what you are saying and I also agree to a certain point. The knowledge of a book is part of our being but we evolve, we change so also our knowledge. An example: I am not the same person now reading the Wave then 4 years ago. So my knowledge now is growing a little bit thanks that I am able to re-read the Wave.

A life without books, for me, has no sense. I know also that when a catastrophe happens, things more vital have to be deal with, but with a book, always. Even if it is just one book.

That reminds me a very sad story, about Elly Hillesum that loved books and she learned, when going to a concentration camp, to live without them. Her favorite author was Rilke. Before going to a concentration camp, when writing in her room, surronded by her books, sometimes she made reflections about how maybe in the future these books will not be there anymore. She was a very strong woman, spiritually I mean. So she gives us insights on how to learn to adapt ourselves in any circumstance that will come. On how to accept to leave what you have, free yourself of some material objects. At the end, when in the concentration camp, she was happy just looking the sky and the clouds.

Back
Top Bottom