Bio NanoTubes / FerroElectric nano-Networks created by DNA Nanotech from breathing Chemtrails / IoBNT

This is going to be a long post.
Although the info is a bit scrambled, I'm convinced there is some valuable information scattered through, and I think it's worth sharing it here for archiving purposes and/or to help others pursue research in that field.

I've never been into conspiracy theory web research too much. Once in a while, I would stumble onto something weird or Sci-Fi like, and I would scratch my head thinking "Could this be possible?"
I'm usually skeptical while keeping an open mind, and sometimes I will archive the info for later.

One of those instances happened in 2019, pre covid, when I was looking into EMF, which led me to Elana Freeland, which led me to 2 Facebook accounts that are now deleted, wiped clean off the internet... Those 2 accounts belonged to 2 different people, and both sounded a little crackpot...

One of the accounts belonged to a woman who named her page Carly Lebrun (fake name) and she had a duplicate account named Gnarly Carly.
She claimed to be a scientist who had worked for DARPA and published the weirdest stuff I had seen as of yet, but I couldn't dismiss it completely for some reason. I had the intuition to archive what I could find on her page when, a few months later, she got killed in a car accident. A lot of people suspect it was not a random accident: she had been targeted for elimination.

Why this woman came back to my mind today is related to reading a discussion on parasites here, and from one thing to another, I started linking some dots. When I looked up her pages that I had bookmarked, it's all gone. So I did a web search and stumbled on some stuff from her, which I archived right away today. Those things she was saying, which sounded crazy 4 years ago, now all seem to make sense.
Since Covid hit, I spent 4 years doing reading and research, and with all the info on this forum, it all seems to link up.

I will start with links related to this subject, then post all her stuff after:

Session 18 July 2015 (the whole session is important to read in order to grasp context)
Session 18 July 2015
A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."
A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!
Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Morgellons: Controversial disease doctors refuse to treat
Morgellons and Bio NanoTubes seem to be 2 different things
Morgellons: Controversial disease doctors refuse to treat

Session 29 July 2006
Session 29 July 2006
Q: (Perceval) What is the origin of Morgellons disease?

A: Off planet plague.

HAARP and mind control
HAARP and mind control

Mind Control & HAARP

HAARP, Cell phone towers and WIFI

AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?
AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Anti-Candida, Inflammation, Heavy Metals Detox and Diet
Anti-Candida, Inflammation, Heavy Metals Detox and Diet

Restoring Gut Bacteria

Session 17 July 2021 (the whole session is important to read in order to grasp context)
Session 17 July 2021
Q: (L) So it's not purely a physiological reaction?

A: No. Nano particles act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality.

There is also one or more sessions where the Covid Vaccines are being discussed, that there is a % of doses that makes people magnetic, and that the purpose is for later activation. I've been looking for those transcript for about 1h and I'm giving up.

---------------------------

Facebook Comments after she died in 2019

Sean Casey
December 4 at 11:55 AM ·
My friend Coralyn Hill aka Carly Lebrun was killed in a car accident in Gainesville Florida on Mon. I don't know the circumstances of the "accident" but a couple of years ago she said they had tried to run her off the road. I met Carly on Facebook through a friend who has known her since high school. Carly was the one who first told me all about HAARP & Chemtrails back in 2014. Carly worked at DARPA on the HAARP Project & knew all about what this technology is being used for. Carly never held back, she was very outspoken about the conspiracy, a true Whistleblower. I will miss her greatly.

Sean Casey "Gnarly Carly is a True Patriot....she is in Effect a Martyr as well because she was banished from long term gainful employment by the Powers that "Be" for her defiance to their merciless tyranny. Thus she had to constantly go to great lengths to maintain a steady income. She was driving to South Carolina from Florida (her current home) to her job there, in SC, when the accident occurred. Let us now please Unite. Amen.12/4/19, Clearwater, FL."-John Brinsko

Sean Casey I don't trust the police, has Lexi identified the body? If not then for all we know she was abducted by the PTB

Lexi Lebrun Lori Wince medical exam office won’t let me see her till I can transfer her to a funeral home. But to do that is over 2k so I don’t know what to do right now

Tamara Cuthbertson Lexi Lebrun l have never heard of that. Something is wrong here. Lexi, please investigate what happened to your mom. You need help to do it. I hope you get it. Your mom knew too much. This seems off and most of her FB friends think so too. I'm so sorry this happened, we all are. We never even met your mom yet she shared so much with us all. We feel awful yet hope this really was an accident but have very serious doubts. She has told us long ago she was a targeted individual. Now this.

Lexi Lebrun Tamara Cuthbertson I know... hard to wrap my head around. I’m going to be speaking with an attorney

Charles Sullivavan This is sad news.. I also had the privilege of knowing her. She confirmed some things i expected of Haarpe. she also told us about the micro-nano tubes with faces that are from the chem trailing and living off of our DNA.... i once asked her if Haarpe could control the weather like a thermostat and she told me yes they can. i have seen the weather here in Ontario Canada change by 80 degrees in just 3 days and then 3 days it went back to-23. she was an amazing woman not afraid to tell the truth.... CARLY YOU WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED MY FRIEND. (Sad day when i got this news of your passing...i have my ideas of what happened. RIP CARLY.

Carmen R-Long They Target me. They are on me bad. And they've tried to kill me Numbers of times. Shot at me in LA. Police set me up too. They were in on it. I got away only by God's grace.
Sorry for your friend. Being a targeted truth tellers is rough I know I suffer daily from. These guys and most Americans go along with it not knowing what it does to a person.

Dave Ashton Message from Carley
Nov 11, 2019, 12:11 PM
"Google IoBNT Internet of Bio Nano Things. It is not possible for the human mind to fully comprehend what they have done. But if you start at the wiki page, it's a good starting point. Mind blowing, and I see it all under the microscope."

------------------------------

Her comments on Facebook related to the pictures she would post:
(the woman has a foul mouth and I tried to censor as much as I could)

Carly Lebrun
Ok, I will copy the comment that prompted me to post these pics here with this post. So you will know what the images are. CA and AZ are where most of these were taken, as the bio nano there is beyond crazy.

Get off the mindset that these are fibers.
There are so many things wrong with everything people have been pumped into thinking. These are nanotubes. Self assembling, rapidly replicating nanotubes. They were DNA nano up till a year or so ago. It's now bio nano. The only aspect of them that we can see is when they come out of the body obviously, as we don't have internal microscopes. So the "fibers" you usually would see were the dead ones, as they surfaced to the skin. I have seen the DNA nano form on the skin, and the reason it's so hard to catch is because it's a quantum reaction, that is almost impossible to believe or see.

So the old stuff, projects a beam of light. I think I probably have a video of a crystal spawning a tube somewhere on youtube. Anyway, it spawns a beam of light which manifests into a tube. Mind blowing.

With bio nano, there are fibers being created. There are no Morgellons Fibers, or nano fibers. Bio Nano are live organisms made with DNA from wherever or whatever and fused with all sorts of bacteria, most common is E coli. You can read the science journals till your eyes bleed, and see that the info is endless.

So now, there are no fibers to see. Believe it or not, and I am trying to put a video together, but I work 12 hour days. This stuff "hatches." There are several kinds I have found, and I have captured them hatching on my clothes only, because I can't see in my body. So it accumulates in your clothes and tiny shell-like pods form. Blue nano wires are the power source for all of it, and they connect each of the little pod shells as it accumulates. It's all coming from the air, as we are being sprayed with this s**t. They spray precisely the components and amounts at the precise times when the sun is in certain positions, for temp and frequency values. Sometimes there are little light tubes and black worms that sneak out of the shells first. I know, sounds crazy. So eventually the shells break, and the blue tubes are wrapped around cotton like white pods all connected together. And each of them manifests into a round head with a face. No joke. I am 90% sure that the light from my microscope is causing all this to happen when I'm watching, so I assume it's frequency driven. I don't know how this all happens, but it does. These heads are magic heads, literally. They have a blue tubes packed in a spiral behind them, and one by one, these tubes spring out the back of the heads and they become nanotubes, with faces. I won't go into what they can now do in detail, because I have to show you what I have already said before you can comprehend more. The tubes reproduce by shooting tubes from their mouth, and literally creating tubes out of thin air from their face, which contain tiny little heads that are identical to their head. Haha, I'm sorry, I know I sound like a complete nut job, but it's all true."

I really don't want to post these, as they will end up in some jerk who claims to be a "researcher"'s video, claiming to be what he found, and I can't take much more of that. So I may delete them after a day or so.

Here are the heads, the coiled tube behind the heads, a shot of them after they sprout into tubes, with faces, and probably the most scary evil one I have ever seen, which I have posted before. I don't have any of the shells or pods that emerge from the shells here on FB or at work, but I'll try to add them when I get home.
They have created a completely new dimension of reality, that the human brain cannot comprehend, even after seeing it over and over with my own eyes.
Welcome to my nightmare, and do you see now why I have a microscope addiction?

See pictures : Bio Nano Heads

VIDEO of a Nano tube munching on another tube (video is gone)

01.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
Bio Nano Heads 01.jpgView attachment 88589
Bio Nano Heads 03.jpgBio Nano Heads 05.jpg

Heather Tee Deveraux Is that eating another tube, or going after our DNA? This is crazy. I'm wondering if these little faces are to read our DNA and find our programming. Then they can decide if we are worth a shit in their New World Order plans. Bastards.....

Carly Lebrun I think that some are programmed to eat the myelin sheath around out nerves, others eat other tubes, it's crazy. And very horrific to watch them kill each other.

They want to control everyone. What else could it be? This s**t communicates with the outside world, Rx and Tx. This is the end game to the chems and towers, and 5G It all fits together now.

I have thousands way better than this. Like I said, if I post them, asshats who have a million followers steal them, and then my friends send me links to their videos, to teach me things, and it's my stuff in the videos. So I can't stand that anymore. Gotta figure out a way to get it all out there but doing a website or video takes so long, and I suck at video making. I have nobody to partner up with.

(comment from unknown name) Carly, I started making bar soaps about 4 years ago using a mineral called Shungite. It has some amazing feedback and results. I would love to send you some to see how it might effect this nasty shit growing on everyone’s skin. I guess I’m asking for your microscope assistance if you please

Carly Lebrun I have heard of it. Do you mean that you think it will kill it? I don't have the bio nano growing out of the skin. It lives inside the body. Only DNA nano grows from the skin, and the Tx, Rx antenna-like tubes that resemble hairs. You would probably want to go on the Morg sites and have them use it. They have really f***d up their skin and bodies by trying all kinds of crazy s**t, and by thinking they have Lyme due to lying doctors. Go on here and post it. People are desperate for anything these days cuz they are suffering badly.

it's bio nano tubes. Being sprayed into our air and grow and replicate in our bodies, and communicate with the outside world via the towers. Google IoBNT. Internet of Bio Nano things

when you use a digital microscope, you have to zoom in and zoom out, while at the same time focusing. And when this is moving around in the water, yeah, it's a constant struggle to keep a clear image at all times. The bright light given off by them is what they do. They agitate and emit very bright light when they are reproducing or going thru some type of quantum reaction. A lot of times, one seems to be the ringleader. I'm pretty sure he is the one who has spawned all the others who aren't emitting light. They can clone themselves just magically. They spawn like an invisible beam of light that slowly becomes visible, then fully manifests into a tube and contains clones of themself. It sounds like I am crazy, I know.

how do you personally get the metal out, and more importantly, how do you verify that it's coming out? How do you measure to determine if it's really working, or some scam, which is almost everything I have seen? You can only test for a handful of metals. And all these metals are bio-coated so that the immune system accepts them.

(comment from unknown name)Tony shows us, have to watch the right video, he says he can see the nano coming out. I believe him. Magnet pulling metal. You make good points though but these days got to question our thoughts and emotions. I don't want to have to do it but I'm questioning if that feeling is outside programming? Why not do it, it may or not but it's the only thing we can do
https://www.aircrap.org/chemtrail-n...nLCpVcKtdFng33yvWbQ6bUjyweuDNFzPUsE_eBDg1DS6g
Video and page are gone

Carly Lebrun Talking about the comments from Tonys biofilm video, man, people are stupid. That's why we are in the boat we are in. Was watching David Ickes video the other day, Agenda 21, the plan to kill you. Already knew most of it but 1 thing I didn't know. He said smart meter frequencies elicit 3 emotions, can't remember but one. One of them was a sense of doom or foreboding. Have had that feeling as have been staying the last couple of weeks in a dumb meter location so know that's true. Keep your mind still and do not let your emotions control, question them. If it's fear calm yourself down. 8 yrs of researching and this is diabolical, it's growing, networking and a dormant receiver just waiting for whatever frequency they use to communicate with it. F.B. has been shadow banning both my posts and comments, going to get a lot worse as they take control of the net. So there are two choices, do nothing and play the victim frequency and obey the fu***rs or get it out of your brain as best we can, at the very least break up the assembly. I've tried to share this with even my so called awake friends and what do they do, ho hum and go back to which puppet sits next on the throne. Unbelievable,I mean we got millions that believe they are going to be safer if only the gov't and police have guns, truly is a special kind of stupid. Anyway, got the bath stuff and getting the essential oils and the brandy. Time to get started. Something else I did not know, did you know your body records and stores

Of course he thinks it's stupid, because he has bought the bull**t about it being for cellular and data, which is absurd. Nobody has told him what it's actually for, so he is just using basic logic regarding simple RF communication. It's asinine to think that any data or communication protocol would or even could use microwave bands. It's retarded. He has no idea the evil that exists on this earth, because he is indoctrinated by the world in which he lives. Science and education.

5G = 4G + 86 GHz band. Very simple. The 86 GHz band is a microwave band, and can never be used in any data download or cellular capacity. What it is for, is to communicate in bio cyberspace with the bio nano organisms living in our bodies. Wake the -flick- up professor, and google the Internet of Bio Nano Things. IoBNT.

-------------------------------------------

The project is in full operation, now that we have 5G. These are just a small sample of what is growing everywhere in So. Cal, from 2 weeks of solid chem dumps. These are fully functional communications networks that work just like wired networks. They all self-assemble into what is called The "Internet of Bio Nano Things" (IoBNT)

This is no joke, and it's everywhere. But specifically created for the human body. Yes, it's inside of you, on your pants, on your shirt, and inside of your kids and babies. It's about time people stop laughing and rolling their eyes, and realize that nobody, not Trump or anyone who you think gives a s**t about you, is doing anything to stop this. It transmits and receives over wifi, which is called the Bio Cyberspace and contains synthetic RNA/ DNA, engineered viruses and bacteria, and feeds off your proteins, lipids, and many other compounds, all controlled by frequencies. It literally communicates with the outside world. I know, it's impossible you think. Well, that's what they are counting on. There is tons of data to back it up. Here is enough to convince you that I have not lost my mind.

Rewriting the DNA blueprint for the human genome. https://www.genome.gov/human-genome-project

I wrote this very recently and it has been taken down twice so far by Facebook.

5G AND THE EFFECTS ON YOUR BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS.
Every major organ in the human body puts out a very specific frequency, those frequencies can be directly interrupted and affected by outside electromagnetic frequency ie 5G.

5G is a 1 mm military-phased array weapon system, please do not misinterpret it as anything else but that.
Frequency at the right level can directly affect the molecular structure of the water molecules themselves in your body.
As we all know H2O comprises of one hydrogen atom and two oxygen atoms and frequency can directly affect the oxygen atoms in your blood which in turn will directly affect the amount of oxygen your major organs receive!

The 5G 200 Hz 1mm frequency directly interferes with your haemoglobin which carries oxygen from your lungs to your major organs through your bloodstream. Haemoglobin provides energy for your body's metabolism it also contains extremely important bio proteins which are essential for all of your major organs to remain in a healthy state.

Your body is comprised of approximately 60% water and it only takes 0.4 to 1 MHz to directly affect the molecular structure of the water in your body. 5G is using 200 Hz even though they say it's a maximum of 72 Hz! Your brain is approximately 73% water, your heart 60% water, the skin 63% water, the lungs 83% water, muscle tissue and kidneys are approximately 79% water and your bones are 31% water, are you starting to see the problem yet?

Your eyes also contain a very important vitreous fluid that can also be affected by this frequency. Each gram of haemoglobin contains 3.47 mg of iron, iron is very sensitive to magnetic Fields and frequency and obviously iron is very magnetic, are you starting to see the picture concerning the iron in your blood and electromagnetic frequency? They encourage everybody to wear sunglasses which is a deliberate agenda to damage your eyesight, as your eyes need direct sunlight to be healthy; they absorb vitamin D3 to keep your eyesight in good condition and retain good eyesight throughout your lives. They force you to wear sunglasses and contact lenses through deliberately implemented advertising and lies by your so-called health professionals so that you will not receive the required amount of vitamin D3 and other essential ultraviolet radiation to keep your eyesight healthy throughout your lives, have a think about it is a fact Ladies Gentleman. They also encourage you to cover your body in sun lotion and sun creams which contain deliberately added carcinogenic chemicals that will most definitively cause you to have cancer, it's not the sun that gives you cancer it's the contaminated poison that you put on your skin as in creams and lotions. After you apply these lotions and creams your skin is then not able to absorb the vitamin D3 to protect your immune system. UV radiation has been "proven" to put breast cancer into complete remission... The information regarding your eyesight will benefit the opticians but it will certainly not benefit you in society.

5G can literally change the way you think, it can affect the electrical synapses and the chemical reactions in your brain's receptors which are involved in your daily thinking processes. The parts of the brain that are predominantly affected are the hypercampus, the cerebellum, and the neocortex. These frequencies can directly affect the metabolic processes in your body including the composition of your blood and the water contained in your body.
5G can literally deteriorate your major organs and bring on the early onset of degenerative brain disorders, heart conditions, liver and kidney conditions, cardiopulmonary and cardiovascular conditions, atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, and all brittle bone diseases. It can also cause mutations in your blood and your immune system which can initiate cancer cell growth, so please cut down on your sugar intake, because cancer cells need sugar to multiply and nothing else. Keep your body as alkaline as you possibly can, so please cut down on acidic foods and drinks.

5G, LED lighting and smart metre frequency can also alter the balance of serotonin produced in the receptors in your brain causing mass depression worldwide and it can also alter the amount of melatonin being produced in the receptors i.e. stopping you from sleeping, just as all of the new LED lighting does outside of your bedrooms now. Why do you think they did that? Why do you think all you will soon be able to buy are LED bulbs for your homes? that's a great way to kill everybody off, because if you don't sleep you will die, plus the frequency that these bulbs give out can most definitely cause cancer just as smart metres do! Do not under any circumstances have a smart meter fitted, it is not yet compulsory by law, if you do and you have children you are deliberately harming them,,,, fact.

It already has made them dumb and dumber. But you guys have no idea what these nanoparticles are doing inside of us. It's getting so bad that I intend on putting together a video to explain it with all the proof, but it's complicated and ... I'm not sure if you want to know. It's undeniable and we can't stop it. Do I want to freak people out? Because if I show anyone what I have, it's indisputable. Unless you want to believe that I am somehow creating this shit in my basement or something, that is over 20 years beyond mainstream science and our imagination. Well, I'm probably not, or I would be working in Germany somewhere as the grand pubah of Nazi Spy Nano!

If you Google IoBNT it will summarize what is in full effect.

THE INTERNET OF BIO NANO THINGS
So yes, they will be able to, and already can, control us. I don't think they have mastered the precise commanding of the brain to do exactly as they command yet. But that's what we are. The dispensable test generation. The babies being born now are the real targets, as the nano is in every cell in their body. We had to get saturated and they had to test their skills to get the mix and timings just right

I don't get anything off YouTube. You are obviously clueless. Because if you did do a simple Google search on DNA nano you would easily see what this is. So for your information, I started studying this in 2009 at Cal Tech. I am all over researchgate, but since gnarly carly is not my real name, and since I have a security clearance, I dont put that on FB.

Catherine Austin Fitts discusses herein that once human beings are "fitted" with technology "for example chips" they can be categorized as machines thus asset collateral" so in and her economic picture of technocracy considering in fact that you are studying the intended vaccination of all of humanity with nanotechnology she exposes the sinister plan. https://youtu.be/QIt3XcycTvA

This isn't evidence of anything. It's pictures that I took with the microscope. This stuff is everywhere. All you have to do is read the thousands of publications on pubmed, nanoworke, and hundreds of other publication sites to see exactly what it is. They only fabricate nano. Each of them do a small tiny piece of the research. This is all of it put together, and they don't have a clue that this is what they helped do. They truly think they were doing medical research. But how do they not think hmmm, if you inject bio nano into someone to kill a tumor, you can't get it out, and it self-replicates. So then what? I mean duh

-------------------------------------

SILENT MASSACRE / ELECTRONIC STALKING AND MIND CONTROL IN THE USA
https://rudy2.wordpress.com/silent-massacre-electronic-stalking-and-mind-control-in-the-usa/
with 549 comments

The comments are quite disturbing...
I found some of her comments:

I know that this thread is from 2013 so most likely nobody will ever read this. I have a huge missing link on all of this, which I obtained from working for the military industrial complex since 1985, as well as JPL/NASA, KSC/NASA and spend 2 years in the Cal Tech Nanotechnology Lab. There are no longer implants or chips, as we are all implanted with ferroelectric nano-networks created by the DNA Nanotech that we are breathing in from the chemtrails. I have brought 100s of air samples that were taken in Arizona when we were under attack constantly, before most other states got hit. The air samples contain the most high tech quantum dots, DNA Nanotech, and (DARPS) Smart Dust. Without writing a book, they program us once we are saturated sufficiently to send a signal to the outside. This signal is picked up by our cell phones and transmitted back to wherever. It feels like your cell phone is vibrating in your pocket, but it’s not there. Won’t go into too many details here, though it is hard not to. Since it is DNA Nanotech, it binds and replicates with our DNA, which is unique. So the network that is formed transmits a unique footprint/ID which identifies us, and allows us to be tracked remotely. Once this is complete, and they gain the ability to communicate with your network, the cell phone is no longer in the loop. As far as programming goes anyway. The network of nano is growing all throughout our bodies, and nano can penetrate the blood-brain barrier. If enough said, they have full access.

This was the reason behind the Obama Phone. Obama doesn’t give a crap if you can text your mom, it was to make sure that EVERYONE has a cell phone, otherwise, they cannot be programmed. It is also the reason back around 2009 when Obama and his crew forced the phone companies to give them direct access to all of our phones, with the database of names and numbers, so that they could “send us severe weather alerts.” Yeah OK, but the sheeple buy whatever is fed to them without a thought in the world.

Countries who have refused to play along. They will not allow their people to be sprayed with chemtrails, they do not have a (Rothchild) central bank, and they want to replace the American dollar as the euro dollar for the world’s oil system

Libya
Syria
Parts of China (other parts are worse than the US)
N. Korea
Iran
(Not sure about Russia)

When they don’t comply, the US and Israel invade them, drop bombs, kill their citizens, and either remove the govt. or murder the leaders (Libya, Syria), have their leaders replaced (woman in China who was just removed from office for no reason), or drop dead.

The countries we haven’t massacred yet are accused of potentially making a nuclear weapon and villainized as the new fabricated terrorists that we must fear and hate.
Retarded.

I am also being targeted, and it’s hell. They have done exactly what you stated. Taken my jobs/career, isolated me, tried to kill my daughter and I several times, etc. Note: My older brother is a narcissistic sociopath, and he is in on all of this, as he is chief Geologist for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and
fits right in with them. He feels that all of us are peons and should be slaughtered. Especially me, because I have been exposing their bullshit for years. I’m pretty sure he is the one who had me targeted.

gnarlycarly2012 - April 1, 2017 at 18:20

It’s all evil. The chemtrails primed our bodies to be tracked, and the towers are there for the assaults.
After we are programmed, we can be found anywhere there is a tower in the vicinity, which is why there are so many of them. The towers are run by the Secret Service. Many cable companies are fronts for the SS. Century Link Cable came out of nowhere in Az, and the vans parked in a hidden underground garage under an unmarked building, which had iron bar doors and never any foot traffic in and out of it.

Wow crazy. I filed a federal lawsuit on the State of Arizona for the Towers on every school campus, dumping fluoride into the water, and spraying us with Malathion daily for non-existent mosquitos, thinking that if they call it Fyfanon ULV nobody will know that it’s Malathion, which is very harmful. They came after me hard after that, nothing discrete or secret. Pulled me over every time I drove, stole my blood on the hood of the cop car, hoping that I might have smoked weed 2 weeks ago so they could give me a DUI, which is what AZ does. But I didn’t, so they had to step it up. Crazy

gnarlycarly2012 - April 1, 2017 at 18:55

This is the best article i have found on the internet so far, it describes all the symptoms I have suffered. I am an honest celibate Christian man who has loved one girl his whole life, I had her taken from me whilst studying at university for a Civil Engineering degree. We were both mind controlled, though it was unbeknown to me at the time what they were doing. They raped her when they sent her off to another country, she would not speak to me on her return as she believed a lie they propagated about me. Seven years on they sent me out to New Zealand to work as Geotechnical Engineer Evaluating land damage. It was there that I found out about HAARP, and they tried to assassinate me, torturing me and locking me up in mental hospitals, to discredit my story. I have now lost my career and a lot of money as a result of suffering many years of torture by the methods you describe above, including synthetic experiences.
All healthcare professionals I speak to are mind controlled and will not believe my story. Something incredible did happen however, I have been receiving messages from God and have been able to understand a difference. This has allowed me to decipher the hieroglyphs in my spare time so you may want to have a look at my website. http://www.godelectric.org
I may put my true story up there soon.

GodElectric - July 9, 2014 at 13:52

I was a systems/software engineer on the HAARP Program for BAE Systems up at Hanscom AFB in Mass in the late 90s. They turned on HAARP for the first time 1 week before 911. Still haven’t figured out the correlation is there, but there is one.

gnarlycarly2012 - April 1, 2017 at 19:09

It is happening to me too, big time, and it’s very destructive. A couple of pieces you are missing that might put the puzzle a little more together are the “implants” and you mentioned that they may be able to see what we see with our eye.
Everyone has the implant(s) because the machine that is making this all possible is a Network of DNA Nanotubes that are growing inside of our bodies. The chemtrails contain DNA Nano. This is a fact, and I was at Cal Tech for 2 years in the Nanotech Dept proving it. A simple implant would not allow them to get inside of our brains, no matter what frequency or cool device they had. Research DNA Nanotech. I could go on for an hour or two on how this is all happening in conjunction with these networks which we have gotten into our bodies simply by breathing. So if any of you still think chemtrails contrails, then you just need to step out of the conversation.

Carly LeBrun - August 20, 2016 at 14:40

The “implants” are not implants at all This is all being carried out by networks of DNA Nanotech that is growing inside of our bodies. It is synthetic DNA that is some of the most high-tech stuff on earth, and the technology in which they are using this DNA Nano is about 20 years beyond current science.
The DNA Nano is in the chemtrails, along with a bunch of other nauseating s**t. Not as much in some states yet, but Arizona was saturated with it from 2010-2012. During this time, I was taking air samples into the nano lab at Cal Tech and studying them. So I didn’t get my info from a YouTube video or on a website.

So you breathe in the chemtrail DNA Nano, which by the way is what causes the chemtrails to look like they have boob in the lines. Google DNA Nanotech/Nanotubes. They feed off lipids, fats, proteins and frequencies. They form intricate networks and can also cross the blook brain barrier.
Long story short: When you body is saturated enough, you are programmed via your cell phone. This is why Obama gave everyone a phone. He doesn't give 2 s**t if you can call your mommy or boyfriend.
You will feel a vibration in your abdomen or in that proximity, and it will feel like your cell is vibrating in your pocket, but it will not be on your body anywhere. It will happen a few times, and you will just laugh it off, and say, “Wow, weird, it feels like my phone is vibrating but it’s not in my pocket. ” You have now been programmed. Since all DNA Nano has a unique identifier, they store that I assume in a database with everything else they know about you. If and when they decide to f**k with you, they can program and do amazing things with the network growing inside of your body.
It’s a very dark well-orchestrated thing that they have accomplished here while the sheeple sleep.

Carly Lebrun - August 25, 2016 at 00:35

------------------------

Gnarly Carly & The DARPA 2013 Proposals Revived – lllicit Smart Dust – Chemtrail – Nano-Quantum Infiltration of Humanity
https://conspiracyrevelation.com/20...mtrail-nano-quantum-infiltration-of-humanity/

COMBATING BIOLOGIC CHEMTRAILS
https://jana-sovereignstate.blogspo...AcyIcEOJRFUilt6rYVoMmeroBQ27mEO0YHeohewXIXp3k

Morgellons Disease
https://lissahumanelife.wordpress.c...ynthetic-biotech-level5-pathocratic-invasion/

Attachments

• Bio Nano Heads 02.jpg
    Bio Nano Heads 02.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
This will take some re-reading. The chemtrail theory, there is an answer to someone who wrote the Forum about them.

We did recently ask a question about it:

Q: (L) There are a lot of rumors flying around about contrails being a dumping of chemicals or bacterial agents or something otherwise detrimental into the atmosphere, and that this is what is making everybody sick. Is there any truth to this rumor?
A: Not much, but in isolated instances, yes.
Now, this answer doesn’t make the rumor-mongers happy. BUT, when you consider it logically, it makes sense. For example: I know of a number of people in the private sector who are chemists and have access to laboratory facilities in their jobs. It would be a simple matter of collecting air samples and submitting them to chemical or other analysis, the results of which could be broadcast with definite sources, and which would either indict the perpetrators of such activity, or clear them from blame. But, have you found anything of this nature? I haven’t. I have searched and written inquiries, and there does not seem to be anything but anecdotal evidence, for the most part.

Now, there do seem to be some rare instances, as the Cassiopaeans note above, where illness is directly related to some sort of atmospheric dump and even deliberate “poisoning” of the atmosphere, but I think that it is going too far to attribute the many contrails around the world to this type of activity as a general declaration. To do so is absolutely irresponsible! There are other possible scenarios. And, yes, I have witnessed this activity – particularly in the spring of 1998 – and noted seeming weather anomalies that followed as well as hearing a lot of people relating their flu or other respiratory problems to these. The only thing is: the spread of flu or other respiratory problems is not statistically any more significant in relation to contrails than it has been at other times.

Just reading this whole Session transcript was pretty interesting, to say the least. The session is from January 26, 1996. Maybe those 'isolated instances' in the C's answer above may have increased a bit. Probably not.

Contrails or Chemtrails?

On one minor topic in the whole article, the reference to Shungite. I've found that there was a change in how Shungite worked after Covid began, or maybe after the vaccinations began? I am not sure at this moment as I didn't stumble across this (possibly wrong) finding. I even took photos of trifield metre in the past when I used to record the difference between a before/after of holding Shungite close to a speaker for the computer. It reduced the wifi effect by up to about two-thirds. Now, I find for the unvaccinated, it doesn't work anymore. I don't have a wide range of tests on other people, but I did get to test a few friends. To test, I just used a type of dowsing I learned from my Auricular Medicine practitioner friend. After Covid, I randomly checked a Shungite bracelet I had and found it was negative, not positive, for me anymore. I tried clearning it and the usual clearing didn't change it. I should have kept some Shungite to re-test if the stone was just negative for me but still protected against wifi, but I gave the bracelet to a vaccinated friend. Not a very thorough scientist to say the least, in hindsight. And where would Shungite fit in the article from meadow_wind? Just since it relates to EMF and it now potentially doesn't work for the unvaxxed based on limited testing I've done, .... huh? Change in the stone or change in the human bodies. And remember - shedding plus infection. I hadn't yet had Covid when I tested. Maybe it would work for unvaxxed now.

So this is a minimal contribution to the whole article posted by meadow_wind. I was impressed that Carly's posts rang so true, though.

Will be googling IoBNT.

Just reading this whole Session transcript was pretty interesting, to say the least. The session is from January 26, 1996. Maybe those 'isolated instances' in the C's answer above may have increased a bit. Probably not.

Contrails or Chemtrails?
I can't quote your quote, but the C's answer "A: Not much, but in isolated instances, yes." would make sense since Carly mentioned most of her samples came from Arizona and California.

In any case, Chemtrail or not, I would tend to believe that this technology exists beyond what is Googleable. We've been told in a session that "their" technology was some 150 years ahead of what has been disclosed publicly.

Maybe there is also confusion about different things going on that she was unable to grasp if she had limited or absent knowledge of what our group knows regarding transdimentional realities and etc.

One thing for sure, it's a scrambled puzzle!

Les Républicains du New Hampshire présentent un projet de loi contre la géo-ingénierie !
😃
(Les chemtrails ne sont plus une théorie du complot !)
Le "Clean Atmosphere Preservation Act" (HB 1700) a été introduit dans le New Hampshire : "Une loi interdisant la libération intentionnelle d'émissions polluantes, y compris l'ensemencement des nuages, la modification météorologique, les fréquences électromagnétiques excessives et les rayonnements micro-ondes, et prévoyant des sanctions en cas de violation de cette interdiction."
"Le tribunal général estime que de nombreuses activités atmosphériques telles que la modification des conditions météorologiques, l'injection d'aérosols stratosphériques (SAI), la modification du rayonnement solaire (SRM) et d'autres formes de géo-ingénierie, impliquant le rejet intentionnel d'émissions polluantes, nuisent à la santé et à la sécurité humaines, à l'environnement, à l'agriculture, à la faune et à la flore, à l'aviation, à la sécurité de l'État et à l'économie de l'État du New Hampshire.
Le tribunal général a donc l'intention d'interdire la géo-ingénierie SAI et les autres activités intentionnellement polluantes dans l'atmosphère du New Hampshire". New Hampshire HB1700 | 2024 | Regular Session
LegiScan (New Hampshire HB1700 | 2024 | Regular Session)
New Hampshire HB1700 | 2024 | Regular Session

New Hampshire Republicans introduce bill against geoengineering! 😃(Chemtrails are no longer a conspiracy theory!)
The "Clean Atmosphere Preservation Act" (HB 1700) has been introduced in New Hampshire: "An act prohibiting the intentional release of polluting emissions, including cloud seeding, weather modification, excessive electromagnetic frequencies, and microwave radiation, and providing penalties for violations of such prohibition."
"The General Court finds that numerous atmospheric activities such as weather modification, stratospheric aerosol injection (SAI), solar radiation modification (SRM), and other forms of geoengineering, involving the intentional release of polluting emissions, are detrimental to human health and safety, the environment, agriculture, wildlife, aviation, state security, and the economy of the State of New Hampshire.
The general court therefore intends to prohibit SAI geoengineering and other intentionally polluting activities in New Hampshire's atmosphere."

Back
Top Bottom