Borax-boron how to detox and heal yourself inexpensively / Arthritis

Well after reading this thread I have given 20 Mule Borax a try for the past week. I've been doing the 1/4 tsp in water throughout the day method described in this video:

here is a video for the protocol for those that are more visual. So easy!

I was particularly interested in the "increased absorption of magnesium" properties of boron. I have had horrible, regular (almost daily at my low point) migraines for the past ten years that have steady improved over time as I have integrated the general health practices on the forum but to this day I still get about one bad migraine per week. What I have noticed about my migraines is that they usually coincide with the days I also experience cramping on the arches of my feet. On those days I would take high doses of magnesium, and rub magnesium oil all over my neck, feet, and ankles to provide relief. When I read this thread, I asked myself, "maybe I'm just not absorbing magnesium properly if I'm going to great lengths and only getting mild results".

It may be to early to tell, but after a week of using Borax I only woke up with mild head pressure this morning and have experienced zero foot cramps so far. So fingers crossed this positive affect continues.

As to detox symptoms, I have broken out in acne on my shoulders and back so I appear to be fighting off something and/or chelating something. I've upped my use of the infrared sauna in response.

I would like to ask those who take borax, do you experience any sensation in your mouth (on the tongue, in the throat)?
I use sodium tetraborate decahydrate powder, which says "do not eat", the purity of the product is 95.9%. I read that it is better soluble and planned to use it for fertilizing plants in the garden in the summer. Alas, it is also almost impossible to find medical-grade borax in our country.
I started with 5 ml of concentrated borax solution (this is 3 mg of pure boron) and increased it to 25 ml (15 mg of boron). I had no symptoms of detoxification, but there was a reaction in the form of increased pain in my finger joints and unpleasant sensations in my mouth.

A week ago, I decided to clean my heels by making a solution of 1 tablespoon of borax and 1 cup of hot water. It turned out to be a clear solution, half of which I washed my feet and hands, and half poured into the sink. I put socks on my feet. And after 15 minutes, I felt a burning sensation on my tongue and a strange feeling in my throat, as if I had eaten a persimmon, the astringent feeling is not very strong, but noticeable and uncomfortable.

I thought borax was not absorbed through the skin. Maybe I don't have a high-quality borax? Although it looks like a fairly pure crystalline powder. Now I do not know whether it is worth continuing to use this powder or trying to find borax in the form of tablets (I saw them in the supplement store, but they are very expensive)?

I have not experienced those sensations. Sorry.

I haven't either.. been drinking borax water - 1/4 teaspoon of borax dissolved in 1 litre.. the borax i have also says "do not eat" etc, but is 99.9%. I got some mild detox reactions so far - a few face pimples. Nothing else.. I think it probably is a good idea to wait til you can get purer borax Korzik..

I have not experienced those sensations. Sorry.

You could stop for now and try again with 99% or higher borax.
We agree. We haven't experienced any of the symptoms that you are having and so would wait until you can find the more purer grade borax. There are many times with taking something that the body is using to cleanse that healing type crises will occur, but this doesn't sound quite like what we have experienced. It still looks as if the 20 Mule Team laundry soap comes the closest to pure that we can get. Of course big pharma will do everything that it can to keep a food grade label off products that compete with its monopoly, so you are most likely not going to be able to find it.

I haven't either.. been drinking borax water - 1/4 teaspoon of borax dissolved in 1 litre.. the borax i have also says "do not eat" etc, but is 99.9%. I got some mild detox reactions so far - a few face pimples. Nothing else.. I think it probably is a good idea to wait til you can get purer borax Korzik..
I was a little mistaken. The powder was 99.5% pure. But it could still be fraudulent on the seller's part. Today after a week's break I took 2 teaspoons (10 ml of borax solution) and again I feel an unpleasant burning sensation in my mouth, as if I burned the middle of my tongue.
I have already ordered boron chelate 3mg from LIFE EXTENSION. It will be interesting to feel the difference .🙂
As a last resort, I have a backup: making my own borax at home from baking soda and boric acid, which is sold at the drugstore.😣

We are still evaluating our responses to Boron ingestion. I haven't checked with Iris lately, but I am noticing that when I am outside doing heavy physical work, that I have longer periods between having to pause and catch my breath. I also like to believe that my mind is processing information better, however that is a continuing study and subject to much interpretation and introspection.
So far this is still the case.

Well after reading this thread I have given 20 Mule Borax a try for the past week. I've been doing the 1/4 tsp in water throughout the day method described in this video:

I was particularly interested in the "increased absorption of magnesium" properties of boron. I have had horrible, regular (almost daily at my low point) migraines for the past ten years that have steady improved over time as I have integrated the general health practices on the forum but to this day I still get about one bad migraine per week. What I have noticed about my migraines is that they usually coincide with the days I also experience cramping on the arches of my feet. On those days I would take high doses of magnesium, and rub magnesium oil all over my neck, feet, and ankles to provide relief. When I read this thread, I asked myself, "maybe I'm just not absorbing magnesium properly if I'm going to great lengths and only getting mild results".

It may be to early to tell, but after a week of using Borax I only woke up with mild head pressure this morning and have experienced zero foot cramps so far. So fingers crossed this positive affect continues.

As to detox symptoms, I have broken out in acne on my shoulders and back so I appear to be fighting off something and/or chelating something. I've upped my use of the infrared sauna in response.

Almost two months later, Borax continues to have a positive effect in my life. I think I have had one single foot cramp since I started. I've used the sauna a whole lot recently, so a lack of foot cramps really surprises me. I've had a few migraines since, but they have been milder and have occurred about every other week rather than weekly. So not a total panacea on the migraine front, but still a huge win in my books. Lastly, I've been waking up feeling a lot brighter than usual.

I have made other minor positive adjustments to my diet, work & exercise routines in the past two months, so I can't say it is all due to borax, but I sure won't stop taking it anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom