Borax-boron how to detox and heal yourself inexpensively / Arthritis

My big bag of borax has arrived in good order from Poland (Weldes). I will start experimenting later.

Fun fact, coincidentally I have this ointment from Kazakhstan which contains boric acid together with menthol. I am going to try it out as I have some rash on my lower leg again and see whether it helps. I will report back.
Has anyone experienced an detox reactions after starting?
I experienced weird back pain for about 2 weeks. My husband is having a rash on his upper body which has been there for about a week. We are both doing 1 tsp of the solution per day.
Perhaps take a little bit less and see how it goes? It could be some sort of 'healing crisis', but others who are more knowledgeable may chime in.

Last edited:
I presently take 3mg of Boron daily (a Boron capsule, not borax) I saw the above video that showed "Ted's famous Borax solution" that would deliver 55mg of Boron daily. Wow! That seems spooky to me. Has anyone here ever tried that high of dosage?

I presently take 3mg of Boron daily (a Boron capsule, not borax) I saw the above video that showed "Ted's famous Borax solution" that would deliver 55mg of Boron daily. Wow! That seems spooky to me. Has anyone here ever tried that high of dosage?
I thought this is what you should strive for if you have any problems. 50-60 mg of pure boron is contained in 100 ml of concentrated solution obtained from 1 teaspoon of borax powder. What if I calculated everything correctly? :huh: The question remains, how quickly can the dose be increased?

Here Gaby wrote in detail.
Lower dose for low to normal weight - 100 ml (= 1/8 teaspoon of borax powder or 500 mg); drink spaced out during the day.

Higher dose for heavier individuals - 200 ml (= 1/4 teaspoon of borax powder or 1000 mg); drink spaced out during the day.

Always start with a lower dose and increase gradually to the intended maximum. Take the maximum amounts for 4 or 5 days a week as long as required, or alternatively periodically alternate between a low dose and your maximum dose.

I found some new information about how to use Borax with Baking Soda, Topically.

Two basic natural substances, borax and sodium bicarbonate (also known as baking soda), boast numerous applications and can be combined to create a highly effective treatment for various health problems, including fungal infections, advanced joint degeneration, and fatigue.
In September 2017, a reader* kindly divulged a remedy that a Russian pharmacist had provided years before to address his severely damaged knees. Faced with the prospect of knee surgery, he decided to give this seemingly straightforward solution a try. Fortunately, his decision to test the remedy led to rapid healing and ultimately allowed him to avoid surgery.

How to Prepare a Borax-Baking Soda Solution​

Ingredients:

• ½ teaspoon borax powder
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
  • 1 quart of green tea
Instructions:

1. Combine ½ teaspoon of borax powder and ½ teaspoon of baking soda in 1 quart of green tea.
2. Stir the mixture well until both the borax and baking soda are fully dissolved.
3. Consume the entire solution daily for three months, followed by a one-month break.

For chronic issues, long-term use may be necessary. However, for acute problems, the remedy might only be needed for about a week. If you are sensitive to caffeine found in green tea, substitute it with water.

Topical Use of Borax-Baking Soda​

Borax and baking soda are used topically for many health concerns. Combining them in a bath or foot bath may be of particular use to those with athlete’s foot, fungal skin problems, heel spurs, or to deliver the remedy to the body for those who do not tolerate new remedies well internally.

½ - 1 cup of baking soda is a common amount to use in a bath. Usually less borax is used in a bath; 2-4 tablespoons per bath

When trying a new remedy, starting with lower amounts than suggested is advisable to minimize the risk of side effects. Gradually increasing the dose makes it easier to find the optimal amount for success rather than reducing the dose to mitigate side effects.

Detox reactions, such as headaches, nausea, diarrhea, and low energy, can occur when starting new remedies. Since borax can eliminate parasites and fungi, the byproducts of this process may cause these side effects

Combining them in a bath or foot bath may be of particular use to those with athlete’s foot, fungal skin problems, heel spurs, or to deliver the remedy to the body for those who do not tolerate new remedies well internally.

½ - 1 cup of baking soda is a common amount to use in a bath. Usually less borax is used in a bath; 2-4 tablespoons per bath
What container is good for a foot bath?

My big bag of borax has arrived in good order from Poland (Weldes). I will start experimenting later.

Fun fact, coincidentally I have this ointment from Kazakhstan which contains boric acid together with menthol. I am going to try it out as I have some rash on my lower leg again and see whether it helps. I will report back.

Perhaps take a little bit less and see how it goes? It could be some sort of 'healing crisis', but others who are more knowledgeable may chime in.
So far neither of us is experiencing any detox symptoms. We are about two weeks in. My personal belief after many years(pulling rank?) is unless the detox symptoms are life threatening, let them roll, the body knows how to do its healing work. But, yes, keep an eye out and keep us informed. Best.

BORAX AND PEROXIDE FOR MANGE TREATMENT​

By Mike Charmaine | Updated September 26, 2017

Mange is a widespread skin ailment afflicting domestic animals such as dogs, cats, and cattle. It also affects human beings in the form of scabies. Mange is an ailment in which parasitic mites infest the infected area, generally at the hair follicles or on the skin surface and replicate building up a colony. In the process of replicating, the mites burrow deep into the skin and cause rashes accompanied with painful itching and reddening of the infected area.

Borax and Peroxide Treatment​

Using a mixture of borax and hydrogen peroxide is a home remedy for treating mange in animals that is followed worldwide. However, mites that burrow deep into the skin are not cleansed with a simple borax treatment. It is for this reason that peroxide is used in 1 percent concentration, which acts as a delivery agent by penetrating the skin. Borax and peroxide treatment does not completely cure the sufferer from the infestation, but it reduces the symptoms.

Borax and Peroxide As Compared to Alternative Treatments​

A solution of borax and peroxide has no side effects. By contrast, the use of antibiotics and medications such as Ivermectin and so forth has a few side effects like drowsiness, vomiting, and nausea. Moreover, these medications are costlier in comparison to borax and peroxide treatment. Dogs generally tend to scratch much less with a borax and peroxide treatment compared to other kinds of treatments, and since it is easily available and cost efficient, it is a great treatment option for mange.

Results​

Borax and peroxide solutions effectively treat and destroy these parasitic infestations. A solution of borax and peroxide is an effective treatment in itself and as such can be used alone. When used alongside conventional treatment, borax and peroxide provide the perfect way to treat mange of any kind. If Ivermectin and other conventional treatments do not work as per the situation, then trying borax and peroxide is a good option.

Things You'll Need​

Mange is a skin condition that results from a localized mite infestation. Depending on the type of mange, symptoms can include itching and hair loss. Borax, a derivative of boric acid, can be used to cure mange. While boric acid is toxic, Borax is a safe and effective treatment for mange.

Pour 2 cups of 1 percent hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle.
Add 2 tablespoons Borax to the water

Spray the affected area with the solution. Do not wash it off. The solution should be left on to dry.
Repeat this application once a week for two months

We are still evaluating our responses to Boron ingestion. I haven't checked with Iris lately, but I am noticing that when I am outside doing heavy physical work, that I have longer periods between having to pause and catch my breath. I also like to believe that my mind is processing information better, however that is a continuing study and subject to much interpretation and introspection.

Back
Top Bottom