Borax-boron how to detox and heal yourself inexpensively / Arthritis

I got 4 pounds (2 kg) of borax in a box by 20 Mule for $6. Ingredients only list sodium borate. I've read the sott article. I'm ready to experiment.

So, about month, I have been taking 1/8 TSP Borax every days.
Then I made Borax Shampoo by 1 TBS of Borax and 2cups a water. First time, when I used for this shampoo, I was really surprised by my hair felt so soft and shining.
Another I had problems since last Summer was that the Soles of the my feet looked white-powder, when I scrub, then lots of dead-skin keep coming out but I didn’t felt any pain or sense in the feet. So, one day, I splashed the Borax Shampoo all over my feet then put my socks.
Next morning, when I checked my feet, the sole of my feet looked healthy and pinkish.
Did you put the borax shampoo on your feet overnight?

We started the protocol yesterday me and my spouse. Coincidence, my spouse bought Borax by mule 20 team (2 kilo) a few months ago thinking of doing her own soap. Recently, she received from her network information about it (borax) and the protocol and asked me if there was information here in this forum. I said yes there is a tread but haven't looked yet into it. All changed last week and I went trough the tread since Gaby reintroduced it a few week ago. For me I hope to ameliorate my back pain, cramp and sometime numbness in my right upper thigh. We will see but I'm hopeful from what I read so far.

here is a video for the protocol for those that are more visual. So easy!

Yes. I just splashed all over my feet then put my socks on to go sleep, so probably its get dried during I was sleep.
Now, I do it about every few days.
Good early results for me so far. For 2 nights after dinner I put your borax shampoo on my feet and put socks on, and before going to sleep washed it off. I noticed that my right foot that often bothers me was my regular skin color and not pink, and felt good and not irritated. Last night I didn't put on the borax shampoo, and at bedtime my right foot was a little pink and irritated. When I woke up, my right foot was even more irritated, so I put on the borax shampoo and then socks, and right now my foot feels good.

What and How Much to Use

In some countries (e.g. Australia, NZ, USA) borax can still be found in the laundry and cleaning sections of supermarkets. There is no "food-grade" borax available or necessary. All borax is the same and "natural", and usually mined in California or Turkey, whether it has been packed in China or any other country. The label usually states that it is 99% pure (or 990g/kg borax) which is safe to use, and is the legal standard for agricultural grade borax. Up to 1% mining and refining residues are permitted. Boric acid, if available, may be used at about ⅔ the dose of borax, it is not for public sale in Australia.

Use as essential Mineral: Firstly dissolve a lightly rounded teaspoonful (5-6 grams) of borax in 1 litre of good quality water. This is your concentrated solution keep it out of reach of small children.

Standard dose = 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of concentrate. This has 25 to 30 mg of borax and provides about 3 mg of boron. Take 1 dose per day mixed with drink or food. If that feels right then take a second dose with another meal. If there is no specific health problem or for maintenance you may continue indefinitely with 1 or 2 doses daily.

If you do have a problem, such as arthritis, osteoporosis and related conditions, cramps or spasms, stiffness due to advancing years, menopause, and also to improve low sex hormone production, increase intake to 3 or more spaced-out standard doses for several months or longer until you feel that your problem has sufficiently improved. Then drop back to 1 or 2 doses per day.

So, I just put 3.65g of boric acid in 1 liter of water.
I will take one teaspoon of this concentrate per day, starting tomorrow.

I got my 1 kg Boron/Borax via ebay from Poland a couple years ago. I notice quite often, that you still can get certain substances via Poland or/and via the baltic states.
I got some on Ebay from Poland as you suggested and it arrived without issue. The postage was about €13 and since that was the same whether for 1 or 3 kg then I ordered 3 kg. I will like others here also experiment with it.

We started using this protocol a week+. Doing the liter of water. Here in the States we can still buy 20 Mule Team Borox and this is what we are using. Iris doesn't care for taste, fine for me. Iris using 3 teaspoons and I using 6, once per day. I am noticing a lack of desire for an afternoon snack. Brain working better? Perhaps. More studies.

very informative the article on borax just opened an ancient bottle i had gotten from piping rock and ate 3 pills

i think there may be an error in the article near the end when he talks about toxicity there's no conversion to human equivalent doses(HED) from rat studies it seems

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20240205_215039450.jpg
    IMG_20240205_215039450.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
i was referring to this:

Animal studies have identified reproductive toxicity as the most sensitive effects of boron ingestion. Exposure of rats, mice, and dogs for several weeks showed some damage to the testes and sperm at doses of more than 26 mg boron/kg which corresponds to 15 grams of borax/day for 60 kg body weight. (HED 0.16 = 2.3 grams)

Most at risk is the developing foetus, and in the studied animals rats were most affected. In one study slight reductions in the foetal body weight were already found at 13.7 mg boron/kg/day used during pregnancy. The no effect dose during pregnancy was set at less than 13.7 mg/kg/day corresponding to about 7 grams of borax per day for 60 kg body weight. With an added safety factor a no effect value of 9.6 mg boron/kg/day was calculated corresponding to 5 grams of borax for 60 kg.(HED 0.16 = 800mg)
which is within the recommended dose range

Attachments

• images (4).png
    images (4).png
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
Has anyone experienced an detox reactions after starting?
I experienced weird back pain for about 2 weeks. My husband is having a rash on his upper body which has been there for about a week. We are both doing 1 tsp of the solution per day.
To the exception of pain in the rigth shoulder for a few days in the first week, nothing to report but, I should add, it may have been cause because I shoveled snow. My spouse didn’t report any side effect and we have now moved to 2 tsp per day.

Back
Top Bottom