Brigitte Macron is a man?

gdpetti

Jedi Council Member
More fun stuff with macroni: MEDIA MELTDOWN! France’s First Lady EXPOSED. - YouTube
It does all sound familiar, no? It reminds me of the Obama birth certificate. Why didn't Langley just set him up with one? They do this all the time, WHEN they want to. Is this just 'shits and giggles' or a simple use of greed on their puppets? And/or just part of the 'out with their OWO, in with their NWO' script? Either way, it is a little entertaining. Perhaps a distraction as they tear it all down?

This was news to me when I heard about it a few days ago, but if the comments below Candice's video are to be believed, this has been an open secret for years:

1710622712322.png

Creepiness aside, this rather openly exposes that the world is run by blackmail as Candice points out.

1710623805869.jpeg

"Des gens passent devant un panneau publicitaire portant un message adressé au président français Emmanuel Macron à Tel Aviv le 21 novembre 2023 .... — AHMAD GHARABLI / AFP"
"Billboard bearing a message addressed to French President Emmanuel Macron in Tel Aviv, November 21, 2023. © AHMAD GHARABLI / AFP" Ahmad Gharabli is a photojournalist with AFP.

This was an Israeli campaign in the war against Hamas on Nov 22, 2023 on posters displayed in Tel Aviv - intended to sensitize the world's leaders if this were to happen to them personally...
"Antonio Guterres, what would you do if Catarina was taken hostage by Hamas?"
In this campaign, as with Olaf Scholz, the message, aimed at Antonio Guterres, mentions his wife Catarina.
The message intended for the elected representative would mention his father. The one intended for Rishi Sunak, his children.

"President Macron What would you do if Jean-Michel was being held hostage by Hamas?"
How could we explain that the message intended for the President did not mention Brigitte?
Does Mossad know? or Could the chosen wording be a double entendre?,
Are presidential morals a national security issue?
What is evident is that there is much more involved than the fact of a sex change hoax, according to investigations there are things ranging from falsification of documents, perjury and even crimes allegedly involved.
This is a big can of worms and it smells very bad.

One thing is for sure: I wouldn’t be surprised if Brigitte is a man. Would fit Macrons weirdness quite well. And it would be quite symptomatic of the very deranged state of affairs in France and the west in general.

As for the claim itself: I think I have to agree with Owens that the story seems to have quite some serious legs to it.

As interesting and curious as this definitely is, especially after the C's Michelle/Michael Obama revelations, it would be one heck of an operation to organise. She has an ex-husband, three children and a few grandchildren too. She is also a former teacher, so I guess there are students who still remember her. I guess it's not impossible to pull such a thing off, but it would be a tad more complex than turning Michelle into Michael. There would simply be too many people whose memory of Brigitte would have to be 'managed', for a lack of a better word. Obama was single with no significant previous relationships, and the kids were planted there, most likely at an early age, so it seems easier to arrange.

As interesting and curious as this definitely is, especially after the C's Michelle/Michael Obama revelations, it would be one heck of an operation to organise. She has an ex-husband, three children and a few grandchildren too. She is also a former teacher, so I guess there are students who still remember her. I guess it's not impossible to pull such a thing off, but it would be a tad more complex than turning Michelle into Michael. There would simply be too many people whose memory of Brigitte would have to be 'managed', for a lack of a better word. Obama was single with no significant previous relationships, and the kids were planted there, most likely at an early age, so it seems easier to arrange.

Come to think of it again, the puppet masters are probably quite adept at creating fake background stories for the undergrounders too, so maybe creating it for Brigitte wouldn't be as much of a problem as I think it would be? According to the C's the undergrounders are often prominent and wel-known figures, and even now, in the era of the internet and social media no one's identity or background has been questioned.

I'll add the below exchange about the Macrons from a 2017 session where the C's refer to the wife as 'she'. I don't know if this gives us any certainty though, their answers may have been adjusted to our level of understanding at the time.

(Pierre) And... That's a bit depressing. Um... About Brigitte Macron, the wife of Emmanuel Macron: there is this 25-year age difference between them. Are they together just because of love, or is there something more to this unusual age difference?

A: Her control is pathological.

Q: (Pierre) That's interesting. There is this Italian psychiatrist who tried to make a psychoanalysis of Macron. He suggested that when Macron was 15 and he met his teacher at the time, she raped him, and this triggered in him some psychopathological behaviors. So was Emmanuel Macron raped by his teacher when he was 15 as suggested by this psychiatrist?

A: He was willing enough.

Q: (L) But at 15... Can you really understand the consequences?

(Pierre) No. And a lot of boys when you're 15, there are a lot of hormones.

(L) It seems to me that she took it to mean more than it should ever have meant. There have been teachers and students that have had affairs and interactions, and then they go their separate ways. But she seems to be the one in control.

A: Like a fox.

Q: (Chu) And if it had been a man, he'd be in jail.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Like a fox. Or like a cougar!

Come to think of it again, the puppet masters are probably quite adept at creating fake background stories for the undergrounders too, so maybe creating it for Brigitte wouldn't be as much of a problem as I think it would be?
Have you watched both of Candace Owens' videos? Her contention based on research is that she is really her brother John-Michel, who has not been seen in public as an adult. So probably not that difficult at all to manage, but not necessarily an undergrounder. The video posted above by gdpetti is actually her second on the subject. This is the first one, it's the first 17 minutes.

If you are interested, the whole of the documentation for the investigative report by the french journalists is here, translated to English using DeepL (this is the web version of the PDF referenced elsewhere in the forum).

It has a brief summary of the most frequent questions they receive, here it is:

Preamble
The volume this file occupies should not distract the visitor from the essentials. Here, in a few questions and answers, is a short summary, also existing as a pdf document of one page in A4 format (to print and distribute...). You also have a pdf document biographical double A4 page showing how Jean-Michel became Brigitte. The conclusion of chapter 31 is more detailed, with links to the other chapters and to the appendices.
The Pressibus Brief in short answers to 10 frequently asked questions
Five months of citizen inquiry littered with red herrings and hesitations lead to a new understanding.
Here are the answers that we believe are best in the state of our knowledge at the end of August 2022.
  1. veronique2u.jpg
    Are we sure Brigitte Macron was born and raised a man?
    Yes
    . In 1977, a transgender woman calling herself Veronique was interviewed on television. The audio comparison of her voice with that of a recent interview with Brigitte Macron proves that it is the same person. Without going as far as this scientific proof, everyone can see this by listening to the juxtaposition of the two voices : the proof is here in a 1mn 27 video, in Chapter 14.

2. Is Brigitte Trogneux married Macron the same person as her brother Jean-Michel?
    Yes
    . Jean-Michel Trogneux, born in 1945, did have a sister born in 1953, but she died young, in early 1961. They are therefore two different people. The wife of Emmanuel Macron is not this Brigitte. She is Jean-Michel who usurped (reincarnated) the identity of his sister, whose death had not been declared, or had been erased. It was from about 1984 onwards that Jean-Michel used his missing sister's identity, thus having her birth certificate, her identity card, her social security number, etc. (Chapter 28)

3. Is Jean-Michel Trogneux the father or mother of the three Auzière children?
    The father
    . Since he was born a man. After the birth of his youngest daughter Tiphaine around 1984, after taking the identity of his sister Brigitte, he pretended to be their mother.

4. What about Brigitte Macron's first marriage to André-Louis Auzière in 1974?
    It is both real and fictional
    . Fictional because the bride was deceased and the groom was imaginary. Real because it was registered in the civil registry, without verification of identities. We have proof (here) in Chapter 30, by handwriting comparison, that the 1974 bride was not Brigitte Macron. We know who played the roles of the groom and the bride.

5. Who is the mother of the three Auzière children?
    Brigitte Auzière
    . In 1975, 1977, January 1984, the birth dates of the three children Sébastien, Laurence and Tiphaine Auzière, Jean-Michel has not yet assumed the role of their mother. He is not married to her either. In 1980, he even got married with another woman, from whom he had two children, born in 1982 and February 1984.

6. What happened to the mother of the three children?
    1980m3b.jpg
    We don't know. The secret is well kept. After January 1984, it seems that Brigitte born Auzière lived in Croix or Lille, under another name. We have of her, at this time, three signatures, her wedding photo and her citation at the 1980 wedding.

7. Who imagined such a scenario?
    Jean-Louis Auzière
    . This uncle of Brigitte Auzière, friend of Jean-Michel, had a father and a brother in the secret service. He often uses his middle name, André, to duplicate himself, which led him to invent André Louis Auzière, fictitious husband of the deceased Brigitte.

8. Is the Trogneux family complicit?
    Yes
    . Parents, brothers and sisters were all affected by Brigitte's death in 1961. They were understanding when one of them, tormented by "gender dysphoria," reincarnated her. A pact of silence was established. The three Auzière children also adhered to it.
    t03b.jpg
  9. Is the Trogneux family photo from the 1950s doctored?
    No
    , except perhaps incidental retouching. It shows the parents and their six children in the fall of 1954. Jean-Michel, 9 1/2, is on the left, Brigitte, 1 1/2, on her mother's lap.

10. Is any of this legal?
    No
    . It is against the law to impersonate a deceased person, whether or not their death has been declared.

View attachment 92995

"Des gens passent devant un panneau publicitaire portant un message adressé au président français Emmanuel Macron à Tel Aviv le 21 novembre 2023 .... — AHMAD GHARABLI / AFP"
"Billboard bearing a message addressed to French President Emmanuel Macron in Tel Aviv, November 21, 2023. © AHMAD GHARABLI / AFP" Ahmad Gharabli is a photojournalist with AFP.

This was an Israeli campaign in the war against Hamas on Nov 22, 2023 on posters displayed in Tel Aviv - intended to sensitize the world's leaders if this were to happen to them personally...

How could we explain that the message intended for the President did not mention Brigitte?
Does Mossad know? or Could the chosen wording be a double entendre?,
Are presidential morals a national security issue?
What is evident is that there is much more involved than the fact of a sex change hoax, according to investigations there are things ranging from falsification of documents, perjury and even crimes allegedly involved.
This is a big can of worms and it smells very bad.

Are you sure this is not a modified picture?

Are you sure this is not a modified picture?

BM_2.jpegBM_4.jpegBM_5.jpeg

+ On November 22, 2023, the newspaper 20 Minutes published a photo with the following caption

+ The newspaper Jeune Afrique published the same photo on November 22, 2023, with the following caption

+ Israël : Des panneaux lumineux géants interpellent le président Macron dans tout le pays - Israel: Giant billboards across the country call out to President Macron.

As far as I know, the photos come from the AFP source and as I mentioned, they are taken by Ahmad Gharabli is a photojournalist with AFP. If the photos are digitally retouched I suppose so. If they are fake or are digital montages simulated in the street don't know.
I hope that with this other angle of the photo I have clarified the doubt of the forgery. With Israel anything can happen.

Now, if the whole news is a fake I personally find it funny and disturbing because it has a lot of production and there is a lot of interest in discovering and dismantling the figure of Briggite and his student.

Wow, this billboard is truly crazy if it's true. A Google search whether it's true or fake yields nothing. They simply don't want to talk about it. Concerning any other subject, they'd have filled the net with "debunking" articles, but this one has zero effort. They probably know the best way to deal with it is to not talk about it at all.

Wow, this billboard is truly crazy if it's true. A Google search whether it's true or fake yields nothing. They simply don't want to talk about it. Concerning any other subject, they'd have filled the net with "debunking" articles, but this one has zero effort. They probably know the best way to deal with it is to not talk about it at all.

I couldn't find anything either though Yandex image search. First i thought it was fake - but then I wasn't so sure anymore - or not enough to "claim" that the photo was fake. Ultimately, I don't know...

It seems to be a self-illuminating billboard, yes ? The location appears to be the same (when comparing the two images), just from a slightly different angle (night/evening photo taken more from the left, while the daylight photo taken straight on and further away.

I couldn't find anything either though Yandex image search. First i thought it was fake - but then I wasn't so sure anymore - or not enough to "claim" that the photo was fake. Ultimately, I don't know...

It seems to be a self-illuminating billboard, yes ? The location appears to be the same (when comparing the two images), just from a slightly different angle (night/evening photo taken more from the left, while the daylight photo taken straight on and further away.
I think there's some important detail that makes the billboard less shocking to the general public than to us: whether the other names used in the other messages to other presidents were the names of their wifes / husbands or just mere typical names of people from their respective countries. In this case, Jean Michel might be seen as just a "coincidence", a warning to Macron, a goodie for those who know about the story and nothing at all to the general public who has no clue about it. I think this might explain the lack of noise I was expecting about this.

Back
Top Bottom