Brigitte Macron is a man?

Interesting to see this thread since just yesterday I followed a link in an unrelated article to a site with extensive details of this topic. I read years ago that evil-doers get greater satisfaction, energy and "points" by deceiving innocent, trusting victims (e.g. the public, children) and by flaunting their schemes and deceptions (e.g. trans first "ladies", bodies of bound victims with gun shots to the back of their heads ruled as suicides).

Here's that site link:

FWIW, an editorial at the Postil Magazine - Brigittegate: A Primer

What must also be put into the equation is that indeed the story of the origins of Brigitte/Jean Michel is very mysterious, opaque and twisted, but there is also a great mystery about the origins of Emmanuel. I believe that he is also the subject of an investigation by Xavier Poussard who is at the origin of the revelations about Brigitte...

Looks like such a dark affair, really creepy.
Everything is explained in the work in progress provided by Faits et Documents. This is the original source Candace Owens used. I can't find English translations of their work however...except for one article about Ghislaine Maxwell, accomplice of Jeffrey Epstein.

An outstanding issue is then "where is and what became the real Brigitte Trogneux - sister of Jean-Michel ?" aka today's 'Brigitte Macron'.
+ This troubling LinkedIn picture of Jean-Jacques Trogneux, son of Jean-Michel and his first wife... Showing a very strange resemblance with Emmanuel Macron.

More details in this 2h interview, with automatic eng subs available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403-205247__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403-205247__01.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 18
An outstanding issue is then "where is and what became the real Brigitte Trogneux - sister of Jean-Michel ?" aka today's 'Brigitte Macron'.
+ This troubling LinkedIn picture of Jean-Jacques Trogneux, son of Jean-Michel and his first wife... Showing a very strange resemblance with Emmanuel Macron.
I don't see any particular resemblance. What is the Chinese facial recognition machine saying?

Have you watched both of Candace Owens' videos? Her contention based on research is that she is really her brother John-Michel, who has not been seen in public as an adult. So probably not that difficult at all to manage, but not necessarily an undergrounder. The video posted above by gdpetti is actually her second on the subject. This is the first one, it's the first 17 minutes.

I didn't get to watch the video, by the time I got round to it Candace deleted it. I'm really gutted I wasn't faster, I saw other YouTubers' commentary on Candace's video and it must have been a really good one. She apparently said he was willing to die on that hill and stake her entire career on the bet that Brigitte is actually a man. The evidence and/or connected dots must have been very convincing.

1713466015606.png

But given what the C's said in the recent session I guess I don't need to. But damn, "Brigitte's" entire family must be in on this, it's all so ridiculous and perverted.

What I wonder about is why Candace deleted the video. It sounds like it was a good one, and it's not the only one out there about this topic. I saw some French people commenting on social media that there were attempts to investigate the "femininity" of France's first lady, but those who tried were intimidated into silence. Maybe Candace was as well, who knows.

Last edited:
But given what the C's said in the recent session I guess I don't need to. But damn, "Brigitte's" entire family must be in on this, it's all so ridiculous and perverted.
When the "Jean-Michel Trogneux" affair came out in the magazine "Faits et Documents", many of us, myself included, rolled our eyes and said to ourselves that this magazine was better before.
For those who don't know, 'Faits et Documents' is a magazine that has been published since 1996, obviously classified as 'far-right' because its journalists talked about things that annoyed those in power, and which was very rigorous until the unfortunate death of its director of publication, Emmanuel Ratier, in 2015. Since then, the magazine has passed through several hands and lost some of its lustre. The final nail in the coffin seemed to have been hammered in 2021 when they were the first to publish the 'conspiracy theory' that Brigitte Macron was in fact... Jean-Michel Trogneux, with this absurd story of identity theft and sex change. Few people believed it at the time, casting a pall over 'Faits et Documents', which was no more than a shadow of its former glory.
And yet the rumour stuck, until it recently reached the ears of Candace Owens, who rekindled the flame of this 'conspiracy theory'. And now the C's seem to be confirming that it's all true.
It's absolutely mind-boggling to think how many people in the Macron/Trogneux family's inner circle are in on the secret and acting it out on a daily basis. And it is safe to assume that the majority of the French political class is also aware of this. And like the 14-year-old Emmanuel Macron, everyone is playing their part in this dreadful play. Dear Lord...

When the "Jean-Michel Trogneux" affair came out in the magazine "Faits et Documents", many of us, myself included, rolled our eyes and said to ourselves that this magazine was better before.
For those who don't know, 'Faits et Documents' is a magazine that has been published since 1996, obviously classified as 'far-right' because its journalists talked about things that annoyed those in power, and which was very rigorous until the unfortunate death of its director of publication, Emmanuel Ratier, in 2015. Since then, the magazine has passed through several hands and lost some of its lustre. The final nail in the coffin seemed to have been hammered in 2021 when they were the first to publish the 'conspiracy theory' that Brigitte Macron was in fact... Jean-Michel Trogneux, with this absurd story of identity theft and sex change. Few people believed it at the time, casting a pall over 'Faits et Documents', which was no more than a shadow of its former glory.
And yet the rumour stuck, until it recently reached the ears of Candace Owens, who rekindled the flame of this 'conspiracy theory'. And now the C's seem to be confirming that it's all true.
It's absolutely mind-boggling to think how many people in the Macron/Trogneux family's inner circle are in on the secret and acting it out on a daily basis. And it is safe to assume that the majority of the French political class is also aware of this. And like the 14-year-old Emmanuel Macron, everyone is playing their part in this dreadful play. Dear Lord...

There's a very simple process of deductive reasoning that would lead anyone to conclude that it is certainly plausible that Brigitte is a man.

The main process is this: Macron is gay. He is sexually attracted to men. He would never honestly marry a woman. And it is unlikely that any normal woman would marry a gay man who is in no way sexually attracted to her.

Transvestism is common among the male gay community.

It is therefore reasonable to suggest that Macron is in a relationship (probably an 'open' one) with a gay transvestite man, i.e. "Brigitte Macron".

As interesting and curious as this definitely is, especially after the C's Michelle/Michael Obama revelations, it would be one heck of an operation to organise. She has an ex-husband, three children and a few grandchildren too. She is also a former teacher, so I guess there are students who still remember her. I guess it's not impossible to pull such a thing off, but it would be a tad more complex than turning Michelle into Michael. There would simply be too many people whose memory of Brigitte would have to be 'managed', for a lack of a better word. Obama was single with no significant previous relationships, and the kids were planted there, most likely at an early age, so it seems easier to arrange.

Maybe it was all done personally. Jean-Michel declares to his family and friends that he wants to live as a woman and change his name of Brigitte, and asks them to respect his decision. This is several years before he meets Macron. The family is happy to do it. And with the added gravitas when he hooks up with Macron and his political rise begins, everyone's lips are sealed. Remember, Jean-Michel likely "transitioned" to Brigitte at least 40 years ago. Lots of time passed long before he/she became famous, so lots of time for it to be "normalized".

Wow, this billboard is truly crazy if it's true. A Google search whether it's true or fake yields nothing. They simply don't want to talk about it. Concerning any other subject, they'd have filled the net with "debunking" articles, but this one has zero effort. They probably know the best way to deal with it is to not talk about it at all.

The billboard is real. The jean-michel is a ref. to his father of that name. Note the image of an elderly man in the billboard. For other politicians they used their children's names. Couldn't do that with Macron, so they picked his father's name. Still, I'm sure it made Macron do a double take! (assuming he saw it)

There's a very simple process of deductive reasoning that would lead anyone to conclude that it is certainly plausible that Brigitte is a man.

The main process is this: Macron is gay. He is sexually attracted to men. He would never honestly marry a woman. And it is unlikely that any normal woman would marry a gay man who is in no way sexually attracted to her.

Transvestism is common among the male gay community.

It is therefore reasonable to suggest that Macron is in a relationship (probably an 'open' one) with a gay transvestite man, i.e. "Brigitte Macron".
What's even worse is that this perverse relationship began when Emmanuel Macron was just 14 years old. In this small milieu of the French bourgeoisie, this kind of relationship is sometimes well regarded, and unfortunately there is no shortage of examples in France, if you consider the antics of a good number of film stars (Luc Besson, who publicly flaunted himself alongside his 'conquest', the actress Maïwenn, who was also 14 at the time) or literary figures (Gabriel Matzneff... look for yourself) and other political figures (Daniel Cohn-Bendit, a self-confessed pedophile) or public figures (Frédéric Mitterrand, nephew of President François Mitterrand). And I'm only just scratching the surface of this sad subject.

Now, I imagine that it's not uncommon for people to marry out of interest without having the slightest attraction for one or the other. This could have been the case for Macron, if we put aside the transvestite thing for a moment, who could have been "encouraged" along this path despite his preference for men. In fact, I seem to remember that when he was still an investment banker at Rothschild, he was the one who was sent to negotiate certain contracts when it was known that the client was also "into it".

If you look at it the other way round, what interest could 'Brigitte' have had in marrying such a young man? Even if she could have been an "ephebophile" (with many, many quotes), Macron wasn't going to remain an adolescent all his life. Out of sheer narcissistic, psychopathic pleasure, to have an absolute hold over a man promised great things through his relationships... It doesn't seem all that incoherent.

And in the end, if we consider that Brigitte is indeed a man, everything seems even more coherent, despite the obscene perversity of this whole awful situation.

Back
Top Bottom