Brigitte Macron is a man?

Also FWIW, I'd like to make a link with another (related ?) topic : the Olympic games in Paris, next July.

Most of you probably already know the famous picture of the "young woman or old lady" illusion (if not, check this article).
So, what do you think of the official logo for the Paris 2024 olympic games ?
Would that be in fact a celebration of "her" glory ? ;-)

PS : I think we need another dedicated thread on these olympic games -- the whole symbolism is ... let's say special !

I think it's simply that your gay friend, like us, couldn't believe it even possible that the Macrons would be so audacious as to try to pull the wool over the whole world with their charade. You have to be prepared to countenance it conceptually in order to begin really listening to the evidence and claims, and thus 'observing the situation with fresh eyes'.
It is kind of unbelievable isn't it, both in Michael's and this case, I mean to be able to pull something as big as this. Imagine the logistics behind it all, especially in case Obama's children.
But we have seen it over and over again, it is their trade mark to put all the clues in front to four eyes. It is almost as if their nefarious deeds are more valuable from esoteric point of view if they flaunt right in our face.

This story took quite a while to get out of the French rumour mill over to the US. The BBC reported back in Dec 2021 : Brigitte Macron to sue over false claims she was born male and then the Daily Mail had an article recently on the original source being a clairvoyant called Amandine Roy and Natacha Ray being fined a token amount (which doesn't of course tell you anything). I'd assume the accused didn't have any actual evidence, or it wouldn't have gone to court. They claimed that official documents had been falsified, but how could you a) find out that that had happened or b) prove it? The article was more about heavy handed state intervention.

The thing that I can't quite square is the fact (?) that Brigitte Macron was at one time a teacher. There's no way you could stand up for months on end in front of classes of 30 kids and present yourself as something you're not. Kids are super quick to spot 'oddness'.

The thing that I can't quite square is the fact (?) that Brigitte Macron was at one time a teacher. There's no way you could stand up for months on end in front of classes of 30 kids and present yourself as something you're not. Kids are super quick to spot 'oddness'.
They're also impressionable and generally obedient to authority figures. Also, in France, a strong emphasis is put on children having impeccable manners. Additionally, 'Brigitte' was a drama teacher, so she was presumably particularly good at 'playing a role'.

Last edited:
They're also impressionable and generally obedient to authority figures.
I've heard from many teachers that this is true. Young children, especially, accept everything as "normal" because they simply don't have the experience to know better. This is precisely why ideologues fight over control for input to young minds. It also comports with why psychologists believe that our nervous systems are effectively shaped by early experience. For example, people who experience complex (routine) trauma early in life adapt to the fear, danger, instability, and unpredictability as "normal," which drives many to, unconsciously, continually seek out that to which they're accustomed, even to the point of creating it in their lives where it is missing. In short, the younger we are, the more easily we are programmed, and the more Work it will require to change it.

Also, life in high school is full of drama, gossip, etc. And once one leave high school all that becomes funny stories of the past and not taken stories of the past. "Our drama teacher was a man" becomes one among those "we had strange teachers at school" distant memories in time.

Back
Top Bottom