Buzzing Vibrating in my brain

Just thought of a way to show you what I'm doing.......
I was't eating crap the first time it happened at all. I have been health conscious for many years. My diet consisted of not so many fruits as I am not a fan, lots of veggies and some fish and meat. I was very stressed at the time but I don't feel stressed now. My doctor expected me to have major withdraws like a heroine withdraw going from eating what he assumed was a crappy diet to a more healthy one. Didn't happen because I eat pretty good. I do not drink soda's or have anything with aspartame in it ( i read labels) not even gum. I do not eat fast food ever! I eat lots of olive oil and coconut oil. Oh, and I do not use any products with aluminum in it including deoderant and toothpaste. Thanks for the advice and I will check out the links.
FOODS TO AVOID Sugars: including agave, candy, chocolate, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, fructose, molasses, maple
syrup, honey, sucrose, etc. High Glycemic Fruits: watermelon, mango, bananas, pineapple, raisins, dried fruit, and canned fruits
All Grains: including gluten, wheat, wheat germ, oats, rice, rye, barley, buckwheat, bulgur, soy, corn, couscous, wheat germ, spelt, amaranth, kamut, millet, quinoa, etc.
Gluten containing compounds: including barbeque sauces, binders, bouillon, brewer’s yeast, cold cuts, condiments, emulsifiers, fillers, chewing gum, hot dogs, hydrolyzed plant and vegetable protein, lunch meats, malt, malt flavoring, malt vinegar, matzo, monosodium glutamate, nondairy creamer, processed salad dressings, seitan, some spice mixtures, stabilizers, ketchup, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, textured vegetable protein, modified food starch, etc.
Dairy Products and Eggs: including butter, animal milk (cow, sheep, goat, etc.), frozen desserts, kefir, whey, cheeses, creams, margarine, mayonnaise, yogurts, etc. (anything made from cow, goat or sheep milk)
Soy: including soymilk, soy sauce, soy protein, miso, edamame, tempeh, tofu, etc. Alcohol: All Alcohol – Not limited to beer, wine, sake, cognac, liqueurs, etc.
Lectins: including all nuts, all seeds, beans, soy, eggs, mayonnaise, potatoes, yams, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), peanut oil, soy oil, etc.
Beans & Legumes: including black beans, lentils, peanuts, peas, pinto beans, soybeans. Nightshade Foods: including eggplant, paprika, peppers, potatoes, Tobasco Sauce, tomatillos, tomatoes. Additional Foods: Coffee, Caffeine, Processed Foods and Canned Foods

FOODS TO EAT
Most Vegetables (except tomatoes, potatoes, yams, eggplant, peppers, and mushrooms): including anise, artichoke, asparagus, bok choy, broccoli, beets, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, celery, chives, cucumbers, garlic, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, lettuce, mustard greens, onions, parsnips, parsley, radishes, rhubarb, shallots, spinach, squash, turnips, water chestnuts, watercress, zucchini, etc.
Fermented Foods: including sauerkraut, kimchi, pickled ginger, kombucha tea, etc. Meats: including fish, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, organ meats, etc. (Meats should be organic, hormone
free, antibiotic free, nitrate free, and grass feed; fish should be wild caught)
Low Glycemic Fruits: apples, apricots, avocados, berries, cherries, grapefruit, grapes, lemons, oranges, plums, peaches, pears, Asian pears.
Coconut: including coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut cream, unsweetened coconut flakes, coconut milk, coconut aminos, etc. (Not coconut yogurt)
Herbs & Spices: including basil, black pepper, cilantro, coriander, cumin, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, mint, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, sea salt, thyme.
Other: Herbal teas, olives, olive oil, apple cider vinegar.

Supplements to Assist Inflammatory Wind Down (Phase I – 6 weeks)
GI Synergy – 2 packets with each meal (6 packets per day) Gastro-ULC – Chew 2 tablets with each meal Turmero – 5ml in AM and 5ml in PM Ultra D – 2 teaspoons in AM and 2 teaspoons in PM Glysen – 2+ capsules with each meal (must stop the fatigue after meals) GlutenFlam – 2 capsules per day
Nattokinase – 2 capsules AM and 2 capsules PM (away from food is best) Neuro O2 – 3 capsules in AM and 3 capsules in PM

I am not eating gluten as of 5 weeks ago when I found out I was intolerant and will never eat it again.

It has been suggested that the buzzing I sometimes experience could be Kundalini energy.....but who knows!

Laura- I have never been on anti-depressents or any other kind of medication. I've only ever had antibiotics maybe 5 times in my entire life. The only thing I ever take is tylenol or advil and only if I really really need it.
Forgot to address that one.

cherylclift said:
I am not eating gluten as of 5 weeks ago when I found out I was intolerant and will never eat it again.
It's good that you've stopped eating gluten. Just so you know, gluten can take up to 6 months or more for the effects of it to clear from your body. The best thing I can suggest to you is to read the diet section of the forum - specifically the Life Without Bread thread. It's long but very comprehensive. Many of the foods in the list above aren't beneficial for most people and that thread should help you with understanding why.

edit: added sentence

Yes it takes 8 months to clear out gluten. I am on herbs that help clear out the gluten faster plus I juice and do liver and gallbladder flushes. I'll be as vibrant as a brand new baby! :)

My family is following suit and will be joining me in the gluten free world. I have read some of Life Without Bread....its interesting.

maxim.m said:
cherylclift said:
I have a sudden sensation of buzzing, tingling, vibrating in my brain. Almost like a pop of energy being beamed in. With kind of like being dizzy but not. Its hard to explain. It happens very suddenly for a second and then subsides leaving a constant low tingling that could last days.
Has anyone else had this happen? I like to think its some kind of personal growth.

I have vibration in diffrerent parts of body last 1.5 years, last 0.5 years in my head. Last few monthes it was in form of wind inside head or wind going out from head.
I think it is charka activation.

It might be "charka" activation, but unlikely to be "chakra" activation.

maxim.m said:
cherylclift said:
I have a sudden sensation of buzzing, tingling, vibrating in my brain. Almost like a pop of energy being beamed in. With kind of like being dizzy but not. Its hard to explain. It happens very suddenly for a second and then subsides leaving a constant low tingling that could last days.
Has anyone else had this happen? I like to think its some kind of personal growth.

I have vibration in diffrerent parts of body last 1.5 years, last 0.5 years in my head. Last few monthes it was in form of wind inside head or wind going out from head.
I think it is charka activation.
The thing is, this is a research forum. While we acknowledge that there are situations that can happen that defy rational explanation and do our best to research and understand it, we really try to maintain an atmosphere that focuses on scientific research and and down to earth knowledge. The path we take is unfortunately not for everyone as we have found that many people essentially enjoy their suffering. There are many other places that support and encourage these lines of thinking and that's fine as each person is free to make their own choices. That said, there's really little point to discussing these matters simply for the sake of upholding each others illusions when there are so many others who genuinely want and need help.

maxim.m,

Many of your posts seem to be based on concepts that you 'like' and make you comfortable. Unfortunately, we don't do that here. The Work we Do here is difficult and if you want to continue to participate here, I suggest you read or reread the forum guidelines and in addition, do some of the suggested reading (like the wave) in order to get up to speed.

cherylclift said:
I apologize and will remove myself.
If you're willing to try and do some of the reading and get on board a bit with the way the forum works, you're more than welcome to stay. The choice is really up to you.

Truth seeker,

I think everyone has its own path and way of research. I am not sure diet research is my way. Maybe because I do not trust medicine, maybe because it have been 15-20 years ago when I last time visiting doctor, maybe because I didn't take any pills for years.
I agree that some methods I use isnot scientific.

maxim.m said:
Truth seeker,

I think everyone has its own path and way of research. I am not sure diet research is my way. Maybe because I do not trust medicine, maybe because it have been 15-20 years ago when I last time visiting doctor, maybe because I didn't take any pills for years.
I agree that some methods I use isnot scientific.

You clearly haven't read our diet discussions nor the Cs take on it. So, why are you here?

I was answering topic starter that one of reasons of vibrations in the head can be energy flow conflict.
Conflict can be caused by transformation process, and it takes some time for adaptation. Some spiritual experience shows that it can be adjna vibration.

maxim.m said:
I was answering topic starter that one of reasons of vibrations in the head can be energy flow conflict.
Conflict can be caused by transformation process, and it takes some time for adaptation. Some spiritual experience shows that it can be adjna vibration.
I looked up adjna and couldn't find a reference that seems to fit within the context of what you wrote. Are you referring to ajna, the yoga term for the third eye?

Is it possible for you to see how tackling very real issues such as diet can effect one's frequency? By immediately going to a topic that it likes, it really does little to serve anyone. In fact, all it really does is help support someone's illusions and possibly gets in the way of their lessons making them less open to considering as many options as possible.

In short, you attempted to teach someone something because it's a subject that makes you comfortable instead of objectively seeing them and their situation for what it is and trying to meet their needs which falls in line with sto concepts. It seems you posted for yourself. Not uncommon, by the way, as we have all done it but potentially harmful just the same.

cherylclift,

I notice you haven't been active on the forum and may very well have left but, if you are still around (and for the benefit of newcomers who might read this thread), you might want to take the opportunity to examine your emotional responses throughout this thread. The approach of this forum is to challenge each other's beliefs and behaviours, in the hopes of coming to an objective awareness of ourselves and a mutual understanding of the reality we find ourselves in.

You seemed attached to certain notions that may or may not be true. As well, you have discounted other notions (diet, for example), assuming you know enough about those concepts to rule them out as contributors to the sensation you are experiencing. There are several things that could cause what you are experiencing, and many of them are combinations or chain reactions. While it is interesting to consider esoteric or ethereal origins of our experiences, we simply cannot accept such sources until all of the sources that are quantifiable have first been ruled out.

Since we not only gather to work on learning more about our external reality, but also our internal reality, we strive to identify and eradicate aspects of our false selves. This is painful. When we are challenged, it hurts. But it is important to know that no one challenges another to inflict pain. Pain is merely the side effect and the price one must pay for growth. Such challenges can bring us back to early childhood experiences where, for example, criticism was perceived as rejection. When we experience mechanical reactions in ourselves here, we should take note, as it becomes an opportunity to grow out of our reactive, mechanical selves. This is part of the Work, as described by Gurdjieff.

I hope you can get past your perceived wounds and use this opportunity to grow. But I also understand that sometimes we just aren't ready for the Work and need time to better prepare ourselves before exploring our mechanical selves and brace ourselves for the horrors we might uncover in the shadows of our minds.

Now, regarding why diet was constantly brought up, even after you felt you had ruled it out:
As I'm sure you are aware, diet is extremely complex, as are the human systems affected by diet. I appreciate that you seem to have dedicated a large part of your life to researching diet. Like just about everything else we study, we have found a huge amount of faulty logic, misinterpretation, ignorance, ego, and perhaps even malevolence, in much of what has been advanced as science, especially when it comes to dietary research, coming from allegedly reputable or trustworthy sources. So, spending a lot of time researching diet means one has waded through a lot of lies and truths. The question is whether a person has been able to discern one from the other.

But with all of your time researching diet, you only recently came across gluten as a potential enemy to your system. There's nothing wrong with this. In fact, it seems most health professionals, including many nutritionists, seem unaware of the huge body of research that points to gluten's addictive, mind altering and toxic effect on the human system. It merely demonstrates that we all are constantly learning more and can never know enough. But, based on what we do know, some foods can cause long-term or even permanent damage if not removed and replaced with appropriate healing regimes in time. As well, we know that diet is closely related to our mind and our body and, if the inverse of the adage "as above, so below" has any potential, the invisible aspects of ourselves as well (if such things like an etheric body even exists).

Therefore, for all these reasons, diet may always play a role in all aspects of our experience and should never be discounted so quickly.

And while you are right that there is no one-size-fits-all diet, there are truths that apply to everyone (e.g. neurotoxins like aspertame should be avoided at all times by all people). As well, there are probabilities. It makes scientific sense to use truths and probabilities when trying to troubleshoot a problem and only after we have exhausted the high probabilities should we ever consider the lower ones. And unknown unknowns (like chakra activations or kundalini) simply cannot be considered until the tangibles have been adequately evaluated and ruled out.

I feel bad that you misinterpreted having your beliefs and emotional investments challenged as being unwelcomed, but that's how things work here and is a significant part of participating in the forum. I hope you make the choice to dust yourself off, examine your reactions and seriously consider what has been shared here. If you choose to leave, that's fine too. I hope you find some other way to effectively work on yourself. Either way, we'll still be here.

Gonzo

Maxim.M - Everyone has their own path...Id say thats a correct statement BUT everyone also inhabits a human body and diet is one objective thing that will make the human body run more efficiently.

Needing proper sleep is another objective thing that will improve your health. If you only get 4 hrs of sleep each night and then say everyone is on their own path than that doesn't really help anyone. The only thing that does is buffer the fact that you are depriving yourself of proper rest by making yourself believe this is your path when in reality you are only limiting yourself.

Back
Top Bottom