Can I change a note from one thread to another?

Liliea

Jedi Council Member
Can I change a note from one thread to another?
I have mistakenly posted a note in the wrong thread. I can move it or delete it, I don't think so but...?

Could any of the moderators help me to answer if there is a thread on a topic similar to "Laura´s Work cited or mentioned in books, articles, interviews, podcasts" - as I could not find one. If there is, could you point me to it.

I posted this today in the afterlife thread and wondered if it would be relevant that all could collect existing and new citations in one thread. If there isn´t, would you advise to open one?

Descriptions of the "afterlife"
[@moderators: If there is a more appropriate thread please move this post. I searched if there is a thread on the topic "Laura cited or mentioned in books, articles, interviews, podcasts" but could not find one.]

I was just listening to the latest podcast (25.12.23) from Jay Campell, who is an international health best selling author, teaching on health optimization and raising consciousness. He interviews Alysa Rushton, a near-death survivor, and intuitive, transformational teacher.

On min 42:52 Jay says:
"I am reading this amazing book series now from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, the Wave Series. Its a profound series of books that talks about energery vampirism, what you have to be preparing and again, managing your energy field, the importance of understanding your energy field and how you are not [to be] a beacon of light to the parasites, to the vampiric beings, which are everywhere. Like you have said, they are in the astral realms and in the 3rd dimension. They are everywhere!"

Tuning In to The Source: How To Channel Divine Energy With Alysa Rushton
(If the podcast does not show up, go to the share link, here)

Back
Top Bottom