(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Hi everyone,

The Am-EU group finishes Chapter 24 and Chapter 25, the final chapters of Dr. Andrew's Łobaczewski's Logocracy: A Concept of the State System (translation by Harrison). Luis has collated the audio and video for this meeting.

Logocracy - Chapter 24: Adaptation to Polish Conditions

Łobaczewski's gives a background into Poland, highlighting its strenuous history being in a geological hot zone of political winds and forces. Historically, Poland has been in continuous conflict with neighboring countries, inhibiting its own expansionist aspirations and going as far as relinquishing ethnic territory as they moved eastward. This has put a stain in the spirit of the country as a whole, causing extended political battles and strife. It won't see its conclusion until the end of the last war, where many blood has been shed on all sides.

These conditions formed the character of a nation brave in battle, its tradition of respect for the sword and knightly virtues, as well as its contemptuous attitude towards political insight, prudence, foresighted wisdom, and cunning. These traditions do not find a deeper resonance among the contemporary young generation, and this worries us old-timers. On the other hand, however, values are gradually being born that the old Poles lacked.

Eventually, Poland, with the help of foreign influence, secret societies, the lack of prudence of the Four-Year Sejm (1788-1792) and the power grab of Augustus III of Saxony (1696-1763) the nation lost its independence. Further conflicts would bleed each generation more dry, while also losing rights of life and agency.

Moments came where Poland was on the path towards political and social maturity, only to be hampered by psychopathological men and systems. This would eventually sever Poland from its deep, historical roots.

The pathway towards recovery lies in understanding the activities, strategies, and intentions of secret (& semi-secret) institutions. As of late, the author sees signs of revitalization here and there—with the nation learning to break free from its shackles. Oftentimes with each end, it brings about turmoil. As the saying goes, the end brings about a new beginning, and it is during this period which provides more opportunities for change due to a more formative world-state.

However, out of all possible varieties of logocratic system, the most efficient and disciplined form should be chosen and developed, because this is what our national character and our geopolitical position require.

[..]

This can be done with a well-considered plan of action, implemented with prudence and sufficient flexibility, and with respect for the will and reason of the people. It is to be doubted whether excessively radical methods can lead to the realization of a true logocracy.

Logocracy - Chapter 25: Implementation Plan

In the final chapter, Łobaczewski outlines steps towards implementing a Logocracy. The first step is the creation of civic association, similar to Poland's "Solidarity", that seeks to unite people with differing political views under the idea of logocracy. Later it would evolve into middle-ground logocratic party after seeing success. It would then serve as an educational resource for citizens to take the civic oath, while also creating criteria for training for parliament. At this point, the ground is fertile for a full transformation into a logocratic system.

After instituting the new system, the logocratic party would evolve into a logocratic association along with creation of a constituent assembly, the wise council, and the drafting of the constitution. Once the potential number of political candidates is three times the number of available seats and that there is a set number of citizens with civic rights, the first elections will be held.

For nations recovering from pathocracy, the principle of competence and the dissemination of knowledge regarding ponerology, will greatly aid in accelerating spiritual rehabilitation of its people and create a healthy and more creative societal structure.

Do note that the author is intentionally vague about more specific and peculiar details as each approach would be different in its implementation depending on the state of the nation. And with that, we finish Logocracy! Łobaczewski added a bibliography of books at the end that Harrison collated in the chapter if you're interested.

For Next Meeting - March 10th, 2024

Until next time Łobaczewski and Logocracy—thanks for helping arm us with knowledge on ways to rebuild a damaged and turbulent world! Special thanks to Harrison as well for translating this work.

By popular demand, we will be starting Life & Afterlife by Michael Prescott next meeting. I won't be able to be there as it's my mom's birthday then, but I'll be there at the next one!

Last edited:
Hi Luis, just checking re: the twice yearly messing with our minds/bodies with the clocks sprang forward this morning, but Mexico folks have not yet, correct? So noon your time will be 11 a.m. our time today?

Out of curiosity when researching Orion and sight, I found articles on an implantable cortical device to help people who have lost their vision be able to see. It is still in its early stages of development, but interesting in that it bypasses the eye/optic nerve and transmits signals straight to the visual cortex.
I'm sorry if this is off subject, but your post reminded me of a magazine article I read recently in my family doctors waiting room, which was about a German organization called Sehen Ohne Augen. Their website is here: Sehen ohne Augen - Entdecke Deine Möglichkeiten / Sehen ohne Augen (english version here: Seeing without Eyes - Discover Your Capabilities / Sehen ohne Augen although not everything is translated). There's a nice youtube video as well here, it is subtitled and can be set to auto translate the subs to English:

They claim to be able to teach people to see without the use of their eyes, which sounds quite outlandish. It seems to work better when people are youg. I haven't really researched it further but I thought it might be a direction worth following. My first impression is that it is legitimate.

Back
Top Bottom