Chinese Foreign Policy and Other International Things

Mal7 said:
Sonam Gyatso then gave Altan Khan the title of "Religious King, Brahma of the Gods" and prophesied that within eighty years the descendants of the Khan would become the rulers of all Mongolia and China.

This prophecy turned out to be wrong, so it could be taken as an example of the uses of flattery in political negotiations, rather than a sign of great prophetic wisdom. The Manchu Qing dynasty began in 1644, and established increasing levels of political control over both Mongolia and Tibet by the Chinese Qing government in the following fifty years. [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_China#Qing_dynasty_.28AD_1644.E2.80.931911.29 ]

hlat said:
If tomorrow the CCP nuked Washington, Jerusalem, London, Taipei, and Tokyo, they would support the CCP because that advances their macro cosmic goal.

That is a silly, careless, and self revealing remark ... in my humble opinion.

And I don't think I'm wrong.

FWIW.

Quite interesting:

China just finished a war exercise in which they trained for a special purpose:

"The drill is aimed at honing the assault intensity, precision, stability and speed of troops amid heavy electromagnetic influences,"

What exactly do they mean by "amid heavy electromagnetic influences"?

https://www.sott.net/article/324095-Chinese-navy-holds-massive-drills-to-prepare-against-heavy-electromagnetic-influences

[quote author= Pashalis]What exactly do they mean by "amid heavy electromagnetic influences"?[/quote]

I think electronic warfare.

Electronic warfare (EW) is any action involving the use of the electromagnetic spectrum or directed energy to control the spectrum, attack of an enemy, or impede enemy assaults via the spectrum. The purpose of electronic warfare is to deny the opponent the advantage of, and ensure friendly unimpeded access to, the EM spectrum. EW can be applied from air, sea, land, and space by manned and unmanned systems, and can target humans, communications, radar, or other assets.

Not many are aware of this aspect of war. That's because the West only bombs countries that don't have such capabilities.

Russia is generations ahead compared to the West in this field.

bjorn said:
Russia is generations ahead compared to the West in this field.

I wouldn't be so sure. They might have parity in some areas, but remember, their opponent is supposedly capable of setting off earthquakes and zapping aircraft out of the sky.

[quote author= Niall]I wouldn't be so sure. They might have parity in some areas, but remember, their opponent is supposedly capable of setting off earthquakes and zapping aircraft out of the sky.[/quote]

Easy to keep the World hostage if you possess the powers of God.

I wonder how fully the tech of the secret government is intergrated in regular USA military. I got the impression they rather keep themselves exclusively. But no way to tell for sure, and by that no way to tell what their true capabilities are.

Concerning Russia's electronic capabilities this is what I could gather about it:

Russia using super-advanced electronic warfare to keep NATO/ISIS blind in Syria
https://www.sott.net/article/303829-Russian-using-super-advanced-electronic-warfare-to-keep-NATO-ISIS-blind-in-Syria

The commander of NATO forces in Europe said that the capabilities of Russian Radio/Radar Electronic Warfare (REW) divisions are limitless.

RIA Novosti published a translation of an article by military analytical portal Defence News, which reports on the capabilities of Russian troops of radio-electronic warfare. Military analysts report that Russian REW system is several times more superior than the US and can cause enormous damage to the US Army, as Americans do not have experience in dealing with it.

The commander of NATO forces in Europe, Ben Hodges added: "The US troops have never encountered Russian artillery and did not deal with serious REW system, jamming or information-gathering systems." According to him, Russian electronic warfare units have "exorbitant" capabilities.

The former head of the US Army REW Lori Bakhut on this occasion said: "Our main problem is that we have not fought in conditions of jammed communications for several decades, so we have no idea how to act in such a situation. We have no strategy and algorithm of actions, we are absolutely not prepared to conduct combat operations in the absence of communication. US does not have such extensive capabilities or REW what Russia has. We have a very good radio intelligence, and we can conduct wiretapping round the clock, but when it comes to shutting down enemy hardware - our abilities are not even one tenth of what Russian army can do."

According to the portal Defence News, the Pentagon decided to rectify the situation and launched a program that will make a difference, but the first results are expected only by 2023.

Back
Top Bottom