Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

I thought they said it would happen at some point by March or April. Clif thinks January or February are most likely and his speculation is that it might be a fake meteor impact in an important area by using the directed energy weapons.
Do you remember in the post 2012 two year time period when the World was supposed to end every month, and when that did not happen it was pushed again forward on another date? That was hillarious!

It's now December 1 where I am. Just a reminder that this is the month in which the Future Forecasting Group predicted the world-changing event, is it not? We shall see.
Hi @PopHistorian, I don't remember FFG committing to any specific date. To add more context to "The Event" video that they posted: they were tasked with a target about "life extension technology in the future". They all failed to get data about the target, all of them described some energetic and kinesthetic gestalts that later in their sessions revealed explosions. They call it a "Luminous Event", an event that is so "bright", that attracted their attention, so they decided to put that to a wider audience. I probably don't remember that correctly, but this was also the case with 9/11 when a group of remote viewers (was that Hawaiian Guild?) also didn't hit the target at all and described a catastrophic event day or a few days before. FFG's remote viewers assumed that "The Event" was the start of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, so they were re-tasked with the same "life extension technology in the future" target, and guess what... Almost the same thing, impacts, explosions, etc.
One of the FFG's remote viewers, Ed Riordan, had a video where he talked about the possible timeline from the sessions he had during his entire career. Most notable there are the year 2023 and a comet-like event tagged as "harbinger", that is also connected to the starting of a new "system". Well, comet 12P/Pons-Brooks will be probably seen with the naked eye soon. "The new clock starts".
And I think that's what we can expect from remote viewing. An orange or red light blinking that we should consider for being vigilant. But why Clif throws dates when he's almost always wrong at that is beyond me :whistle:

Last edited:
But why Clif throws dates when he's almost always wrong at that is beyond me :whistle:
Yes, thats the thing about Clif and his dates! He always seems to be rushing ahead of things. Originally, he said the emotional blast in human emotion would be next April. It seems this was tied in with the event seen by the FFG. The Oct 7 emotional peak was much smaller than what his system indicated so that wasn't it.

Clif's dates are the only item I throw out :lol: One of substack update he did, he went in a bit on "time" ( I think Temporal Concentrate?) and I'm sure there are other videos out there, but it seems to me he has time as an integral component of our universe but I still haven't found anything definitive that doesn't rule out time as perception of the mind, so any dates of his I take with a grain of salt. Instead I like to look at his events as more of potential markers.

All this reminds me of those Flyers mentioned in The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda. "They gave us their minds!"
Yes, they gave us a mind. And they give us. But they didn't tell us that they also gave us the targeted answers produced by such a mind. So, they gave us programmed answers. It is up to us to distinguish what is an installation and what is not.

Da, dali su nam um. I daju nam. Ali nam nisu rekli da su nam dali i ciljane odgovore koje proizvodi takav um. Znači, dali su nam programirane odgovore. Na nama samima je da razlučimo što je instalacija a što nije.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

A: Those who can give more should do so now more than ever. As we have said before, money equals energy. That energy helps all of you to carry on and strengthen the center. If the center holds, so will the spokes and satellites. The PTB are trying to make it difficult or impossible. But the center must hold for all. We here urge all your members to do all they can. There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

The following message from Clif High reminded me of the advice the Cs have given us in recent years. (Above)

From Clif High via X

What is coming up for you is not like a TikTok challenge.

What is coming up for you over February, March, April, May, and June, is a period of very intense 'Testing', as in the martial arts dojo sense. That is to say, YOU will be testing for your next 'rank/belt'. This is a Hard Test period. The point of it is to drill down and expose the holes in YOUR narradigm to YOU.

NO ONE ELSE will matter during this period.
YOUR sense of Self will be naked to your vision. You will be fearful. Both these will pass, slowly. You WILL regret that aspect of it. You'll see.

The normies will be rocked to their core. They may lash out in deep anger and despair. Be advised. Don't take it personally.

By the time we get to June, you will be able to look to each side of you, and see many new faces out in the Woo. That alone will be very comforting.

This will be a very tumultuous time for many years as we all build a new consensus reality.

To aid your testing, YOU will need to address your body and mind issues. Support your body in order to calm your mind. Things like 'grounding', exercise, and incense, and meditation, WILL aid.

Prepare your mind now. Many people will not make this transition over these next 18 months.
The Hard Test goes from February through to mid June. Then there is a pause that lasts about 5 weeks, but during that time, many new points of energy (action/motion/contention/decisions) will emerge.

From the Hard Test, we will all take stock of where we are at, and then we begin The Walk Uphill. That will last through the rest of Summer, and into Fall. Then from mid Fall through Winter, and into the Spring of 2028, we will be in a state of Working Both Directions Simultaneously. This is when we are creating the Future via our collective narradigm construction, while we are intently digging up the past. For many years, each part will intrude on the other.

As we examine our past, discovering what was hidden, each item found will alter the shape of the Future we are creating. It will be a very exciting time. There will be much activity as Progress, long held in abeyance by the ELohim worship cult, is freed as we slash the ropes that bind our minds and visions to their false reality.​

We are going to build SciFi World.

True victory is victory over self.
Masa Katsu Agatsu.
Universe provides and guides.
Only the strong can be compassionate.

Newest Clif posts on X, from today.
We are in HyperNovelty now, and people are experiencing Irreversibility first hand. It is a real bitch to wrap your mind around what is going on if you are a normie trapped in a role. When the police are defeated & stand down, then the GlobalRev 1.0 moves to the next stage......the week of Feb 18 is looking pretty good from here.

you will witness it as part of the manifesting HyperNovelty, and this initial phase of that, this Time of Testing. We will be able to observe the 'swifties' being redpilled en masse by the upcoming events around their 'goddess' personality. Just noting now. Open the eyes, & the mind can wake up....

"Swifties" are, apparently, Taylor Swift fans. :-)

Focusing on “sides” is a yellow flag for me. That paradigm is too easily turned into another tyranny, another round of domination as the opportunists swoop down in the aftermath. I’m pretty sure Clif is aware of that and he is just kind of watching the show unfold but is there not a third way that doesn’t involve picking a side and engaging in the fight? What would Sun Tzu say? Are there better ways to fight the darkness? To resist manipulation?

The real battle is the overlord system controlling 4D STS hyper A-Holiens versus humanity waking into conscious awareness, responsibility and self-determination. Swifties v MAGAs framing, while a real thing, is just another division of humanity.

"We are in HyperNovelty now, and people are experiencing Irreversibility first hand. It is a real bitch to wrap your mind around what is going on if you are a normie trapped in a role."
I have seen several videos on TikTok where young people are questioning what is going on, as if they are just discovering either Earth changes or some geopolitical events. Thanks to the forum we keep up to date.

What will happen to these people when they face a traumatic situation or sudden changes in your lifestyle?

Some examples of what it is to be a swiftie: a highly emotional being, men with gay attitudes or adults behaving like teenagers

Meanwhile Taylor continues to support President Biden and Vice President Harris

20240131_124427.jpg
20240131_123454.jpg

Taylor Swift managed to drive record-breaking numbers to voter registration website Vote.org after urging her 232 million followers on Instagram to take action.

On Tuesday (19 September), hours after the pop star, 32, called on her US fanbase to register to vote in honour of National Voter Registration Day, Vote.org’s communication director, Nick Morrow, announced that “our site was averaging 13,000 users every 30 minutes”.

you will witness it as part of the manifesting HyperNovelty, and this initial phase of that, this Time of Testing. We will be able to observe the 'swifties' being redpilled en masse by the upcoming events around their 'goddess' personality. Just noting now. Open the eyes, & the mind can wake up....

It will be a great show for the Woo people... Is Clif hinting at a traumatic event for the swifties?

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

Events are still tracking close to the 21/twenty-one original Shape reports released from 2009 thru 2012. They were supposed to cover the events a year or two later and ended up covering the 2021 thru 2024 period (a little into 2020 and 2025 as well).

If you look into the original Shape reports focus ONLY on the bot words in square brackets [ ] as the rest is just clif 01 guessing, correct the year (same amount each time), and remember it was a look down the timeline which does change - an early release of a script. The 2005 thru 2018 ALTA reports are harder as they do not always show the bot words and seem to use layered dates (not just one unlock code like in the Shape reports).

2024 in the 2012 Shape reports was the [crescendo] period as the [PTB] head into DUMBs leaving the [peons], [officialdom] and [minions] topside as things really get intense. The 2012 reports had the [vatican sorcerers] heading into DUMBs this spring 2024 and the [PTB] later in fall 2024.

There's tons of stuff building and starting to show up - effects on people and so on from [gravity waves], a shift in the [ESR] or Electron spin resonance, the [complexity wave], changes in [light] and [light based healing], increasing frequency of [vibrations] [hyperchroniacs] and the [end of days] - and lots more.

When the reports correctly picked up on [le scheme grand] and the [calorie economy] which manifested as the WEF 'Great Reset' aka 'Build Back Better' when it came to the [SARS COV 1] and [injections] the [refuseniks] started showing up (back in the 2009 reports covering 2020/1).

While the [refuseniks] did manifest as the 'refuseniks' they also manifested as the 'anti-maskers' and later 'anti-vaxers' the [split] from the injections it lasting and I always thought had to do with the changes.

After the injections the reports had a permanent [split] and the [great sulk]. The reports describe [vibration]s at the point whereby entities can no longer hide such as the underground (in the oceans) [breakaway civilization]. It gets into people being able to use cameras and such to pick up objects which are now close to our vibration level - much like that 4D probe over the US military base.

The changes in [light] lead to new healing techniques and the ability to see higher vibration parasites ends up with new medical technologies to remove vibration parasites. The [end of days] I suspect is the end in linear time and part of the [hyperchroniacs] - perhaps the ability to control both time dimensions. The [gravity waves], [ESR] and [complexity wave] is related - like cymatics I suspect that we're approaching a point whereby our reality will suddenly turn to chaos and then lock into a new resonance pattern. With cymatics you'll get a defined shape for a range of frequencies, once past those there's a brief period of 'chaos' (no pattern) and then the pattern locks into the new resonance pattern.

The more mundane financial and other aspects continue to manifest too. It should get extremely intense very soon *IF* the reports continue to work from 12-years ago. The [hyperinflation], [greatest depression], end of the [usofa dollar], [derivatives] bust, [t-bill bust], end of [entitlements] and the [social contact] (end of pensions, assistance..), end of the [normalcy bias] whereby the masses start to figure out things are not right, and much more. The [riot]s started on due when the [food stamp system] began to have issue in fall 2023 - the reports has them really building as the weather gets warmer. They are manifesting as the Dublin, Ireland riots, the farmers protests in the EU forced immigration (invasion) in the EU, US and so forth - the reports had them build into the [mother of all riots] which then in the US leads into the [american civil war part deaux].

Keep in mind there's a yin-yang element in the reports - [sci-fi world] first mention in the ALTA reports was a dystopian nightmare which is manifesting as the WEF Great Reset, c40 nightmare. It's only positive if enough people make it positive.

Lastly, remember a 'vote' means an 'oath' (the origin being either Greek or Latin). An election (from Greek) means 'divine selection'. Elections are based upon blood purity, Drumpf got it last time due to his fathers side being Tribe of Dan and Merovingian and his mothers side being Nephilim. All past US Presidents (of a company) are bloodline related and their divine selection (aka election) is based on blood purity. A vote is another words for oath - you make an oath to the system and the persons divinely elected (chosen). It's all a play on words as they know most won't look into the origins of words.

The reports which got the 2022 and 2023 (minor) elections correct state clearly BOTH sides are run by the same people and the people still didn't figure it out.

It's the masonic chessboard of problem- reaction solution and using opposites which are both controlled by the same entities. East-West, Democrats-Republicans and so forth - they create divisions to generate chaos and out of that they create their order.

The Shape reports had this in it back in 2009+ starting with the [SPARK] which turned out to be the Ottawa, Canada trucker protest back in 2022. The 2012 reports indicate for 2024 that at first many youth would get netted and that many of the [riot]s were in fact behind the scenes controlled and created. The reports had many youth and others getting caught at first until they figured this out and started playing by their own rules.

This is part of the reports [global revolution] which in a negative sense could manifest as a techno-Marxist revolution (the bad [sci-fi world] or in a positive sense a much more independent and free society and the positive [sci-fi world].

Basically they will take down everything (banking, private ownership such as real estate, entitlements, supply chains, food, energy..) and when people beg for a 'savior' in comes in the new techno-Marxist system. Communism (which they created) works this way - they need to the people to [riot] and demand change and THINK it's their decision. So it's important not to play by their rules or their two choices and make your own.

Interesting

2024 in the 2012 Shape reports was the [crescendo] period as the [PTB] head into DUMBs leaving the [peons], [officialdom] and [minions] topside as things really get intense. The 2012 reports had the [vatican sorcerers] heading into DUMBs this spring 2024 and the [PTB] later in fall 2024.

This part reminded me of a vision that Clairvoyant Andreaskdna had and about which I have posted in the thread "Predictions and Prophecies" .

This clairvoyant saw, (it seems to me he posted it in October or November 2023) the death of Pope Francis. Yesterday he posted again a vision where the Vatican mourns the death of the Pope.

Now, the data analyzed by Clif indicates that the Vatican leadership is hiding in the DUMBs. How would they disappear the Pope from public life if not by faking his death to hide him in the underground facilities?

The clairvoyant pointed out that the Pope was going to the hospital due to pneumonia or lung disease...and that he practically never left.
The [hyperinflation], [greatest depression], end of the [usofa dollar], [derivatives] bust, [t-bill bust], end of [entitlements] and the [social contact] (end of pensions, assistance..), end of the [normalcy bias] whereby the masses start to figure out things are not right, and much more.

The disappearance of pensions overnight would be the end of the road for a country like Mexico. It would undoubtedly lead to a revolution. AMLO's government gives pensions to senior citizens and it is an open secret that these pensions help entire families to survive.

Back
Top Bottom