Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Interesting

This part reminded me of a vision that Clairvoyant Andreaskdna had and about which I have posted in the thread "Predictions and Prophecies" .

This clairvoyant saw, (it seems to me he posted it in October or November 2023) the death of Pope Francis. Yesterday he posted again a vision where the Vatican mourns the death of the Pope.

Now, the data analyzed by Clif indicates that the Vatican leadership is hiding in the DUMBs. How would they disappear the Pope from public life if not by faking his death to hide him in the underground facilities?

The clairvoyant pointed out that the Pope was going to the hospital due to pneumonia or lung disease...and that he practically never left.

The disappearance of pensions overnight would be the end of the road for a country like Mexico. It would undoubtedly lead to a revolution. AMLO's government gives pensions to senior citizens and it is an open secret that these pensions help entire families to survive.

With clif 01's work (before he died of cancer around 2018) and the original Shape reports it had people starving storming the [vatican palace of sorcerers]'. While initially held off using gas weapons they do breach a wall (which is opened for them). This is for spring 2024, possibly spring 2025 time-frame. It's shades of St. St. Malachys Prophecies of the Popes. In the Shape reports it leads to [secrets revealed] such as DUMB locations around the world.

The mobs could also go there for 'other reasons', the reports seem to indicate hunger but it could be other reasons such as the [israeli mistake] and war with [iran] having many Muslim immigrants heading there. The reports seem to indicate the [zionists] are NOT successful in pulling in the US for a full scale war with [iran] (and russia) but the ALTA reports seem to indicate long battles to take back the EU from the hordes sent in by the WEF/NGOs. Perhaps along the lines of Nostradamus?

While the Shape reports do not cover much beyond 2024 to me it seems to have a feel to it as the [split] started back in 2022 has the majority of people staying 'here' and some people going elsewhere.

I do not follow clif 02's newer work as closely, mostly, just the 2009 to 2012 Shape reports.

Interesting article that Laura on X shares
Not only is Taylor ADMITTEDLY a satanic witch, but she’s also being used as a PENTAGON PSYOP ASSET to swing MANY THOUSANDS of youth votes over to the Democrats & “combat misinformation” online.

Is There A Taylor Swift Psyop?​

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, JAN 30, 2024 - 09:01 AM
Welcome to the matrix.
The current news cycle gives the impression that Taylor Swift is everywhere.

The million-dollar impact of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's relationship on the NFL and the Kansas City Chiefs heading into the Super Bowl

Taylor Swift, the pop star who is in a relationship with Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, has generated an economic impact for the NFL and the team of $331.5 million, according to data from Apex Marketing Group, a leading advertising and branding consulting services firm.

"It's really a perfect situation because you have a music superstar and you combine it with an NFL guy, a high-profile big-name athlete," noted Eric Smallwood, president of Apex Marketing Group.

Will Taylor Swift go to Super Bowl LVIII?

The new focus of attention in this story is whether Taylor Swift will be at Super Bowl LVIII, to be held on February 11 in Las Vegas, Nevada, since the singer has a concert scheduled, as part of her tour The Eras Tour, in Tokyo, Japan, one day before the game.

The alleged intention of the star's team is that as soon as she finishes her presentation, she will travel in her private jet to support Kelce at the Allegiant Stadium, in Las Vegas, Nevada, and arrive before the game starts.

20240131_201514.png

The disappearance of pensions overnight would be the end of the road for a country like Mexico. It would undoubtedly lead to a revolution. AMLO's government gives pensions to senior citizens and it is an open secret that these pensions help entire families to survive.

On this point, what I recall the Shape reports having was a collapse brought about on purpose. Basically the [PTB] have a deadline, changes are coming, and they need to destroy the old world to bring in the new world.

The shape has many things happening this year. [secrets from space] reveal (IMO) what SpaceX and the 060606 patent are up to.

Right now we're still in the period known as the [always ill] and [organisational malaise] - basically damages from the injections. The injury to death ratio with the shots is 33.4:1. That's why with Edward Dowd had something like just under 1-million (US) killed by the shots but about 34-million injured (out of 95-million workforce about 30%) - PLUS permanent disabilities on top of this. AND - it's getting worse.

On the second illustration below note that the injury to kill ratio for the atomic weapons used in ww2 Japan is 0.9, Thalidomide the most dangerous drug infamous for children being born without limb was 0.75 --- and the CV eugenics shots are 33.4!!

Screenshot_20240130_191937.jpg

Screenshot_20240130_191835.jpg

This leads into the [3/three years oppression] which I suspect are the C40 ghetto/gulag lock-downs. I think most people have realized the C40 cities are for DEPOPULATION. It could be part of 'Disease X' though mostly at this time the Shape have [strange energies from space], it could be Disease X is 5G.

The financial crashes finally end the [normalcy bias] - even now people drop dead, children drop dead, TV and media personalities drop dead - all suddenly and unexpectedly or from 'turbo-cancers' and most still act like things are 'normal. I just lost another 4 relatives this past month (3 in 2/two weeks), many dozens are already dead.

When the major WEF meetings took place i n 2021/2 the Shape reports had called it [le scheme grand] 12-years earlier, and indicated trying to implement a calorie economy and a [digital currency]. This manifested as the WEF 'Great Reset' - the Hunger Games.

In order to bring this about, for this year, the Shape reports have them breaking the [social contract], [entitlements] and so forth. Basically in any Marxist/communist revolution they need to create a collapse and chaos and then get people to demand a new system (even participate in the old system collapse). So the move now is to create the chaos - massive movement of peoples and troops into the western nations and when they cut the food and funding we head into what the Shape calls the [mother of all riots], [greatest depression] which precedes the [american civil war part deaux].

The reports show (if still correct) that about 90/ninety % of the wealth of the world is wiped out (mostly illusionary) - derivatives for example. Digits created from nothing.

Here's what's interesting - the C's and the Shape have a similar POV. I have to check the Shape term but I think it was [duality] - basically the [PTB] NEED the collapse of the old world system and they have a hard deadline but they are terrified as during that period of time they have NO control as currency ceases to exist.

I think the C's at one point commented in a similar fashion - if they remove money they remove their control (not the exact words but roughly along those lines).

In America while about 666,000 military have been killed and about 2.5 million total causalities since 1775. Yet I've read that the medical system has killed about 200-million Americans since the 1920s. With the eugenics shots less then 100 Doctors out of over 1-million stood up (mostly retired), about 96% got injected. Before this Doctors had the LOWEST life expectancy of any profession - 56 years old with the highest alcohol and drug abuse and second highest suicide rate (next to psychologists).

They control media (propaganda), education (indoctrination) and everything else. This all ends for a brief period of time - for the first time in our lives and our parents and our childrens.

People have a chance to change things for the better and a [sci-fi] world of free-energy, freedom, integrity and floating cities once the current system is gone - or - allow them to bring in a THX/Brave New World/1984/Logans Run techno-Marxist [sci-fi world].

That's likely why the C's are stressing how important this forum is and the people here - they may be some of the few rays of light and hope during a very dark period of time. If we deal with this properly here and now then the children will have a future they deserve.

Last edited:

Swift's support for Biden would be the soft alternative to prevent Trump from becoming president again.

Rough alternatives would include

1- The assassination of Donald Trump, however, this would throw the US into an immediate civil war.

2. The emergence of Disease X to return to confinements, mail-in voting and electoral fraud (possibly with the collaboration of the swifties)

3. Cancellation of elections due to a terrorist attack or conflict with Texas separatists or why not, the assassination of Joe Biden.

Any of these three alternatives lead to the breakdown of the social contract.
In order to bring this about, for this year, the Shape reports have them breaking the [social contract], [entitlements] and so forth. Basically in any Marxist/communist revolution they need to create a collapse and chaos and then get people to demand a new system (even participate in the old system collapse). So the move now is to create the chaos - massive movement of peoples and troops into the western nations and when they cut the food and funding we head into what the Shape calls the [mother of all riots], [greatest depression] which precedes the [american civil war part deaux].

Perfect, with Michelle Obama swooping down from on high like a black woke angel of salvation against the evil Trump-ites. Maybe she and Taylor can do a 'Baphomet' ensemble for Taylor's new tour... something like 'New Babylon Review 2024' or something...

Clif High via X (Feb 01, 2024)
Feb 18 is still showing in the last bit of data run (collected 2 weeks ago) as being our 'kick off' date here in USA.

IMO (just guessing) that will be when USAPOP joins GLOBALPOP in GlobalRev 1.0 (sub set AmRev 2.0).

"Now, we finish it!"

Well right now Globalists are under siege by thousands of farmers and their supporters right in the heart of Brussels at the EU itself.

It seems that this X from Clif refers to U.S. farmers joining the revolution taking place in Europe.

Clif High via X (Feb 01, 2024)

Well right now Globalists are under siege by thousands of farmers and their supporters right in the heart of Brussels at the EU itself.

It seems that this X from Clif refers to U.S. farmers joining the revolution taking place in Europe.
Shape #12 published 09/19/2011 had quite a bit on this period - winter 2023/24. In terms of the [riot]s it's been interesting seeing how the reports manifested 13-years later.

For example these are the [riot]s around the world building-up right on cue - the farmers in the EU, the Texas border and many others. This should build as the weather gets warmer into the [mother of all riots] in late summer/fall 2024 and from there (at least in the [usofa] into [american revolution part deaux]. You should see talk of 'revolution' and 'civil war' picking up at this time as it starts to manifest.
. Page # 20
[self organizing popular actions][dominating]

[minion classes]
[examples of social uprising][attempt][oppression].

[oppression]
[currencies controls][hiring controls][black lists][restrictions on movement]
[closure][large urban areas]

[whole sheeple farms] <- Subdivisions of cities.
[razed]
[terrorist control measures]
[ditch diggers][anti-oppressor activists] <- Temporal marker in 2024
^- I suspect the use of DEW such as LASERS and similar just as they did in Paradise, CA and more recently in Hawaii.
.Page #22

[oppression]
[control systems clamp down]
[restrictions on movement]
[restrictions on speech]
[restrictions on access] <- internet becomes aintnonet
* Not shown to last in the reports.

^-- So we have seen this manifest around the time the UN and US were having the issues with the [food stamp system] with the Dublin, Ireland reports.

This did build into many others now such as Texas border and many farmers actions.

The reports from 2011/12 seem to indicate another lockdown much harsher - perhaps part of Disease X occurring soon, maybe spring/summer 2024 at the latest.

It comes up in other locations as well, sometimes, as the [illness].

For example in [england] by sometime before/during summer 2024 there's language around the lines 'face masks and plastic shields' which first came up in the 2009/10 Shape reports and manifested during the 2020-2022 lockdowns.

Shape # 15, 05/21/12, Pages #24-25

[fashion][clothing]
[lower face masks]
[nose/mouth breathing shield]

[adaptations][polluted air]
[fascista gov't officialdom types]
[air][obscured/occulted/polluted]
[masks][required]
[render ineffective][surveillance devices]

^-- Full face NAPRs?, perhaps those plastic face shields? [polluted] can include diseases as well, real or imagined, or on-purpose air-borne poisons.

[marine/ocean/salt corrosion]
[blamed][england/scotland]
[malfunctioning][camera apparatus]

[scottish populace]
[piss off][surveillance business]

[fine][public urination/drunkenness]
[destruction of crown property].

^-- Just for fun but it seems to indicate people get so pissed off at the [england/scotland] surveillance state (probably in the C40 areas) that they switch from cutting the cameras down to pissing in the equipment. This has NOT manifested YET but if it does it should be between now and the end of summer 2024.

Maybe this will force the PTB to unleash Disease X quicker than expected!
In 2019, the Yellow Vests Protests in France were shaking things up a bit too much... and then boom, Covid-19!

This is from 2012 as it's something we are starting to see manifest and likely to become more visible during 2024. If and how exactly it does (or does not) we won't know until after the fact - but - it's fun observing.
12 to 13+ years ago what the Shape indicated was a early script of the framework of reality to manifest nearly 1.5 decades later. How it actually manifested was not always how we thought it would be, and, there's always a ying-yang free will [duality] which comes across in the reports as well as Mandela Effects (changes to the timeline, loops).

Examples of something which did manifest on-time but not how we THOUGHT it would from a 2010 POV was the [women of scars] and [bad cosmetics]. I won't put all the bot words in here but back then we thought it had meant that bad cosmetic surgeries and bad cosmetics would be permanently scarring women. It manifested as the trans-movement and the gender conversion surgeries.

.. now here is one which is manifesting a bit closer to how we thought it might, but still, with a 'twist'.
. Watch the video below first:
Notice as soon as the man on the left turned his phone on and pointed it the child froze and fell
Shape # 13, 2012, Page # 31 - # 32

* Could 'Disease X' (part of Operation Lockstep just like Dark Winter (Small(Monkey)pox) and Event 201 (CV-19) be largely EMF/RF via 5G towers? This is what the reports seem to indicate for this time period coming up.

[Electric Mental Illness] <- For 2024

[compelling]
[repeatedly struck dumb]
[all normal behavior/functioning]
[temporally/momentarily derailed/disturbed/dysfunctional]
[drooling/staggering humans suffering mental shock] [public drooling (shorting out) incidents]

[sun disease] <- Corona disease aka C19?
[secrets revealed][space]
[point of view destruction ][have no reason]

[people, standing gob-smacked and drooling, in the middle of roadways]

[visibility] <- Starts to be visible to the public in 2024
[no leg (to mentally) stand on][no solid surface] [disrupted thought process][staggering]

[reeling][unbalanced] <- Words omitted but similar
[compulsion try to rebuild][mental picture]

[coming unstuck]
[mental storming]
[brain short circuit]
[neural collisions]
[electric mental illness]

[compulsion][electric mental illness]
[unknown energies from space]
^- Which if of the man-made and inner-space type (anywhere within the atmosphere and/or on/below water) includes EMF/RF types such as 5G, SCALER, lasers/masers/sasers, infrasonic/acoustics, puke lights and so forth.

[expectation inevitable] <- Within the PTB

^- The human 'waves' at concerts, sudden and unexpected deaths, the 'twisters' and the many videos I'm sure you've all seen --- is this the [Electric Mental Illness] and is this going to be the main driver of a faux-Disease-X?

Last edited:
Notice as soon as the man on the left turned his phone on and pointed it the child froze and fell
That's not what I saw in the video. Pointed it? Any number of health issues may have affected the child. I don't know why any connection to phones is made. Seems like an arbitrary stretch to me. I am and will continue to be, however, on the lookout for people "disintegrating" from changes as they happen.

In the 2009 Shape reports there was something the planet is heading towards the bots caught tagged as [BIG SQUEEZE]. I'm wondering if this is a dimensional curtain and/or rip. Effects from the [BIG SQUEEZE] during reports coverage period increase in intensity/frequency beginning 2021 until the conclusion of the report's coverage period of 2024/5.
* I use a non-standard way of interpreting the reports, I use a +12 year 'unlock code' and focus only on the bot words in square brackets [ ]. I do not follow clif 02 or his newer work just the older 2009 thru 2012 Shape reports done by clif 01.

There much related to this which increasing impacts the planet as we head towards it. One was [gravity waves], perhaps, waves of information. While not seen these increasingly impact they increasingly impact the population, wildlife and other systems (weather, electrical..).

Another had to do with [ESR], Electron Spin Resonance (look at an 'atom' as a resonance pattern and not individual particles). I took this as similar to cymatics in which one can look at and study sound wave resonances on a 2D platform (such as sand on a plate). My suspicion is the [BIG SQUEEZE] alters this and if so there should be a period of dissolution where we exit one frequency band, enter a short period of chaos, then enter into a new frequency band (range of frequencies supporting that particular resonance pattern). Somewhat how the Hopi's described it.

^- (Video) At 1m50s you can see the resonance pattern, then a short period of 'chaos' (dissolution), then new resonance pattern 'locks in'.

Note the complexity (perhaps information, dimensions) of the pattern increases as the frequency band increases.

This I suspect is the [complexity wave] the 2010/11 reports were picking up on. It's not the complexity of events now occurring, it's that the resonance pattern is getting ready to shift.

I would imagine things will in some ways remain the same, in many ways completely alter. Basically 'atoms' aka [ESR] shift and all have new resonances (structures).

Not mentioned but always in the reports is a duality. I suspect it is along the lines of Dr. Emoto's work on ice crystals. I suspect that there is a pattern which will lock in one way (ying) or the other (yang) based on your polarity/thoughts. It would be along the lines of STS/STO. In other words if you vibrate during the dissolution phase as STS you end up with the 'negative' crystals of Dr. Emoto viewed (STS resonances and [ESR] patterns) and if you vibrate as STO you end up with the 'positive' ice crystal structures (STO resonances and [ESR] patterns. One the pattern is locked in (frozen ice crystals) it doesn't change - if this is the case with the [BIG SQUEEZE] then you want to approach it in the correct state of being. In other words, you want to shift from 3D STS to 4D STO during this [BIG SQUEEZE] window of opportunity.

A.I gets real...It is part of the HyperNovelty

Rachana Shanbhogue editor of The Economist, had already said last year that the real bet of investors to make businesses more profitable rested on the use of Artificial Intelligence which implies a reduction in the use of human resources or "collaborators". This last word is widely used by the new generations and human resources managers to refer to their employment, it seems that the word "worker" is very 20th century while "collaborator" is more intimate, it helps companies to achieve their goals, but for me, being of the old guard, it also means "temporary employee".

This morning Clif posted on X about the layoff of 20,000 employees at major media and service companies. citing an X from Peter St Onge

Peter​
"Bloodbath" of layoffs in mainstream media as 20,000 fake news activists must now learn to install drywall. What's driving it? A collapse of trust. A record 40% of Americans have zero trust at all in corporate media. Instead, Americans are turning to alt-media on X/Twitter, from Joe Rogan to Alex Jones to these daily videos.​

Clif High​
Splits have habbened....
Now onto The Hard Testing, and HyperNovelty.....
saddle up, boys! We ride this morning....​
(I think Clif meant to write "happened".)

While for Peter these layoffs are due to loss of confidence, for economists it is due to investors desire for higher profits. The truth may well be a combination of both views.

United States, Latin America, Asia and Europe experienced since January 2023 massive layoffs by technology and services, banking, entertainment and news outlets companies. The common denominator of these layoffs was the implementation of Artificial Intelligence in business. Some human resources experts already see it as a trend for hundreds of companies to start reorganizing their companies in order to optimize their operations.

Danielle Ibran, senior analyst of AI and channels at IDC Latin America said: "Generative AI will increase the productivity of companies, revolutionizing the way we create content, art and design, among a myriad of possibilities. In the last nine months we have seen that generative AI has caught the attention of top CEOs and executives generating a productivity impact, thus recognizing the value of this technology"

Meta, for example, cut 10,000 jobs in March 2023 and the news sent Meta shares up 2% in pre-market trading. Zuckerberg was pleased and declared 2023 the "year of efficiency" because the layoffs allowed Meta to "execute better and faster"

Mainstream media bloodbath: News outlets slash jobs as business suffers

Why it matters: The media business is shrinking at the national, state and local levels — a scary, stark new reality for thousands of journalists.​
The big picture: Media cuts were so severe last year that most industry observers weren't expecting such intense cutbacks in 2024. But an ongoing bloodbath is decimating news outlets nationwide.​

And now, as fate seems to be catching up with us, thousands of unemployed young people will face a reality where there is no "safe space" no matter how much they are lured by the promise of Apple Vision Pro where they can create their own reality.

Apple-WWCD23-Vision-Pro-EyeSight-230605.jpg.large_2x.jpg

HyperNovelty will be even more fantastic than virtual reality can offer, in fact, I think gadgets like the Apple Vision Pro will be more of an escape from reality than anything else. A reality where scarcity reigns supreme.

HyperNovelty (Symptoms of the Wave, hyperkinetic sensations expressed in continuous technological, social and economic novelties)

I find the term HyperNovelty coined by Clif High very interesting. Possibly what is described as HyperNovelty is another symptom of the Wave.​

Back
Top Bottom