Coping with death of beloved person

I'm really sorry to hear about your losses, Ljubica. My condolences to you and your family. Your grandfather sound like a really great and caring person. Wishing that you are able to grieve and cope and carry on with your lessons, remembering your grandfather and his final message. :hug2: :flowers:

Llubjica, I want to add my condolences for your difficult loss of a great and dear man, your grandfather. How fortunate that you were so close to him!
And your kitty too.
Did you happen to know the meanings of your grandfather's name?
:hug: :hug2:

My sincere condolences. A grandfather is a very important person in a family, sometimes a good guide. All our ancestors are important, have a special place in our road. We are part of them and it is important to remember their lives, and continue to honour them.

Loreta

Thank you all for words of comfort.

Reply to SolarMother: Quote; Did you happen to know the meanings of your grandfather's name? End Quote

Yes, it's Dalmatian version of the name Matthew (from hebr. matt – men + iahon – god -Hebrew: מתיתיהו (Matityahu)).

Hey Ljubica

My condolences to you and your family for your loss(es). :flowers:
May the DCM guide your grandpa & the kitties to 5D safely and may they rest in peace. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom