Cosmological Questions

Existence itself is indeed the ultimate mystery. Along the same lines, I find it interesting that according to Theun Mares, Toltec seers saw that the "Eagle" (Source of all Creation) is not alone and that there seem to be many other Creators other than ours:
castaneda also mentioned the eagle..

Another cosmological question that fascinates me are the "parallel dimensions" or "multiple realities", meaning universes that are similar to ours and that maybe branched off in a different direction at some point. Apparently there can also be different versions of ourselves in these parallel realities.

1) If parallel realities branch off our reality, how often does this branching happen? Some sources suggest that branching happens only at significant choice points (eg. marrying or not marrying someone), while other theories say that parallel universes are created trillions of times every second.

2) Is there one "main reality" or primary universe or are all these parallel universes with alternate versions of ourselves equally real?

3) Do we and our "parallel selves" have the same soul or Higher Self, or are those different in each parallel universe?

The C's have indicated that parallel universes do exist and this is what I found on this topic in the transcripts:

October 18, 1994

November 24, 1994

August 12, 1995

August 15, 1998

March 18, 1995
thank you for having picked these extracts from the sessions.

Since we are in the 'purgatory' or STS side of the Tree of Life, wouldn't any access to other dimensions be STS as well? Such as the window fallers?

As for cosmological questions: perhaps one regarding this 'rainbow bridge' as the world splits into positive and negative, with the Grand Cycle repeating once again. This bridge would be open or accessible for what? that 'thousand year transition period'? It wouldn't include the second eon for the PreAdamics, would it?

Another cosmo question from a past session reference would be the count of original fractals of the Creator that became each Logos/Galaxy. Just wondering if the number is significant in any way.

Another cosmo question would be what is the nature of 'explosion' in our 3d perception regarding the STS entities that decide to switch sides to enter 6D?

Back
Top Bottom