Cosmological Questions

For me it means, not to start reading a book for the end.

According to the order of these points indicated by Cass, wanting to start understanding something that escapes my understanding, does not fit my immediate reality, so I would already be skipping the first point to be able to understand how the universe itself expresses itself in my environment to learn to know myself
The C's recommend focusing on all three levels daily, not just the first. From the same session:

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

The C's recommend focusing on all three levels daily, not just the first. From the same session

You can start wherever your restlessness takes you.

The C's recommend focusing on all three levels daily, not just the first. From the same session:

Do you think that paying attention to your immediate reality is like living in a bubble? would it be for you to ignore the other levels? Have you not considered or contemplated how that could just help you to progressively understand through study and the experience of this applied knowledge, the other levels too?

Somewhat related - back in college philosophy class, my first real brain-teaser was to ask myself, "Why is there a universe instead of just nothing?" But one cannot imagine nothing, because you have to be something to imagine anything. Exixtence has no Off switch.
Existence itself is indeed the ultimate mystery. Along the same lines, I find it interesting that according to Theun Mares, Toltec seers saw that the "Eagle" (Source of all Creation) is not alone and that there seem to be many other Creators other than ours:

“In conclusion, realize that in all of what we have looked at so briefly here the Unspeakable [...] is the source of all life.

Is the Unspeakable itself perhaps but the manifestation of something beyond it?

We simply do not know, but from what Toltec seers have been able to glean of the Unspeakable, it is apparently not alone. In other words, it appears as if there is not only one Eagle, but many - whatever this may mean or imply!

No doubt one day we must and will enter the great unknowable, but until then we must concentrate upon the vastness of our own beingness which we can fathom, but which we still do not fully grasp.“

From the book Cry of the Eagle

Based off what others have mentioned in terms of the C's, and something I have thought about myself, I think the only thing that makes sense is that it is in fact infinite. The configuration makes sense, because, if it weren't, it would mean that there is a limit to creation itself, which wouldn't make any sense at all, the only word I can think of that accurately depicts this is that the universe is Everything.

I've always looked at the universe as a sort of supercomputer consciousness with infinite processing power.

If you look at our density for example, the density of Choice.. I would imagine that within each situation that requires a choice to be made, for each individual entity, every single outcome of that choice stems an alternate reality which then leads to another choice, that stems every single outcome and so on and so forth.. and these choices may not necessarily be "acts" but can simply be a certain train of thought that springs forth another stem. This happening on a scale of just our planet would mean that even in a few moments of existence here, you are met with trillions of potential universes/outcomes.. expand this to trillions of planets and the scale becomes incomprehensible. Add multiple dimensions/densities to the mix, and it all becomes unfathomably infinite, and I don't see why there would be any physical limitation, as space is just our 3rd density perception of this concept of Everything.

Something else this makes me think about is the concept talked about in the Ra transcripts, about sub-logos.. essentially the fractalized versions of the source consciousness(co-creators, which may be where the concept of multiple creators the toltec seers you were talking about come from) that govern over galaxies, where they talk about how certain laws and frameworks that we may experience here can be altered or shifted so that unique expressions and catalysts are met, to further the evolution of Everything and I think about how many different galaxies can stem just from that concept alone, it just seems truly endless to me.

I do find it hard to wrap my head around, and I find it even harder to put in to words, but thought I would make an attempt :lol:

I do find it hard to wrap my head around, and I find it even harder to put in to words, but thought I would make an attempt :lol:

After years of reading the Cs and Ra material, I still find hard to wrap my head around with many concepts. And when you begin to comprehend something, a new session comes around to kick your head again. Learning is fun they say!

Hi axj not sure what the correlation between the Cs quote is to your question.
Also, what would be any significant to measure the size of the physical universe? Trying to measure it by a diameter or any of our known methods, wouldn’t work in this case, OSIT because perhaps there is no a determining shape or form we can calculate the entirety of it, if there is no end or beginning as stated by the Cs then how would you measure something like that? The physical universe also can be composed by infinite parallel dimensions, or different laws we still are not aware of. Perhaps it really is infinite. Overall, I think the concept or information we have of it, it’s kinda vague.
i suggest that an infinity of fractal universes nested one into the other is not optimal from the point of its containing life, because life requires very finely tuned physical constants, and what be the purpose of a lifeless universe?

as regards the infinite number of fractal universes generated by infinite individual decisions, i suggest that these are also unlogical because, once made, any decision has already reached its unicity and all other possible choices have collapsed into the choice made. this implies the universe must be infinite to allow the infinity of choices. and, since time does not exist, according to the cass, everything possible already must exist in the ubiquitous ether, and the possible conclusion is that nothing exists...so, the why question remains open because we must miss elements not yet accessible to us...

Something else this makes me think about is the concept talked about in the Ra transcripts, about sub-logos.. essentially the fractalized versions of the source consciousness(co-creators, which may be where the concept of multiple creators the toltec seers you were talking about come from) that govern over galaxies
That each galaxy has its own logos is what the C's also talked about when they said that for some beings stars are sort of like body atoms.

One of the most fascinating possibilities (don't remember where I read it) is that each galaxy logos chooses the parameters for all incarnated life within that galaxy. And that supposedly our galaxy logos chose to give maximum free will, while other galaxies choose not to and have basically no "evil" there as a result.

As to Toltec seers, they supposedly saw that there is not just "our" Creator/Logos/7D, but many others as well. I don't think that they talked about sub-logos or galaxy logos in this case.

LOL, always glad to give the hornets nest a good hard kick! I think I saw things starting on a material vector regarding the definition of cosmos and universe and wanted to kick the ball to a different part of the field. It’s a team effort, after all.

Discovering our relationship within and to the cosmos occurs in multiple realms and levels simultaneously: emo/physio/mental/micro/macro/inner/outer. I know the human machine has a tendency to want to nail it all down once and for all; to figure it out; to judge/discern. The rush to reach a conclusion in the search sometimes gets in the way of just being in the moment and observing.

My position on all this is that in a 3D STS state, we are by definition limited in our ability to know what is the absolute and yet we also have a duty to keep trying via all means to allow the objective truth to permeate our being.

The best anyone can say is “here is what it looks like to me” , or, “this idea occurred to me as a possibility”.

What did Socrates pre incarnation of Jesaer
Say? I know that I do not know. Or something to that effect.

LOL, always glad to give the hornets nest a good hard kick!
What do you mean by that? What hornets nest did you see here that needed a "good hard kick" and why?

I think I saw things starting on a material vector regarding the definition of cosmos and universe and wanted to kick the ball to a different part of the field.
Nobody said that the universe is only material or anything like that, BHelmet.

I do see however a tendency in some to have a sort of disdain for the material world. It is the world we chose to incarnate in and our lessons necessarily involve primarily this material world, as well as building connection to higher aspects of self. Transcending the material world only works through completing all the necessary lessons here and embracing it fully in a sense, while not getting lost in it. It is sort of an illusion of course, but so are many if not most of the other realms and worlds out there - physical or not.

There is a serious chance you may be reading too much into my comments.

Anytime there is blowback, it’s an indication a hornets nest was kicked. One of those life lessons. I didn’t start with that conscious intention, but it happens.

It's a basic expression in the West and similar ones are most likely found in any country or language area.

a hornet's nest​

hornet's nest​

1. A dangerous, complicated situation. If we do invade, I fear that we will find ourselves in a real hornet's nest.
2. A situation that produces angry reactions. The politician's off-the-cuff remark about pollution stirred up a hornet's nest among environmentalists.
See also: nest
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.

a ˈhornet’s nest​

a lot of trouble: When Charles got the manager’s job, it stirred up a real hornet’s nest, because everyone was angry about his fast promotion.
A hornet is a large wasp that has a very powerful sting.
See also: nest

Another cosmological question that fascinates me are the "parallel dimensions" or "multiple realities", meaning universes that are similar to ours and that maybe branched off in a different direction at some point. Apparently there can also be different versions of ourselves in these parallel realities.

1) If parallel realities branch off our reality, how often does this branching happen? Some sources suggest that branching happens only at significant choice points (eg. marrying or not marrying someone), while other theories say that parallel universes are created trillions of times every second.

2) Is there one "main reality" or primary universe or are all these parallel universes with alternate versions of ourselves equally real?

3) Do we and our "parallel selves" have the same soul or Higher Self, or are those different in each parallel universe?

The C's have indicated that parallel universes do exist and this is what I found on this topic in the transcripts:

October 18, 1994
Q: (L) Is the ultimate creator self-conscious and self-aware?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) These events that occur in our universe just sort of happen?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are there other universes besides ours?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are these other universes also spun off from "our" ultimate creator?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are these universes countable?
A: Counting is artificially limiting concept.
Q: (L) Are the numbers of universes limitless?
A: In a sense.
Q: (L) Do universes ever crash into each other?
A: Too complex.
November 24, 1994
Q: (L) Can it get worse?
A: It can always get worse.
Q: (L) So we just have to stay on our toes at all times?
A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?
A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?
Q: (L) Where?
A: We asked you.
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.
A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?
Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.
A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.
August 12, 1995
Q: (L) What is the percentage of accuracy of the information given in the Vedas? Overall?
A: Accurate at what level?
Q: (L) Third Density.
A: Accurate to what extent and in what way?
Q: (L) Well, in a general sense, as a way of living one's life and perceiving the universe.
A: That's an extremely difficult question to answer as accuracy in determining such things as perceiving the universe and living one's life is entirely open to interpretation as anyone can resolve accuracy by relating to the parallel universe which is appropriate for the information given. And, as we have stated in the past, it is possible to create parallel universes through thought energy, and once they are created naturally, they correspond naturally to the interpretation given for them.
August 15, 1998
Q: (A) I do not understand what Hilbert's Mathematics has to do with Multiple Realities. I understand multiple realities can have all kinds of wormholes and bridges...
A: The wormholes are the bridges. His mathematics has to do with how one passes through parallel realms in order to traverse extreme distances within the same originator realm without altering the perceived passage of time.
Q: (A) That's interesting to think about.
A: In other words, "zero time," and the folding of space. This is where the complete Unified Field Theory would come into play. You see, the problem needing solution is to demonstrate how space and time are interchangeable, and how gravity and magnetism are born of the same source, with the application of electromagnetic fields as the key to utilizing all realms simultaneously.
March 18, 1995
Q: (L) What causes some planes, people and ships to disappear in the Bermuda Triangle? Where do they go and what happens to them?
A: Already covered this.
Q: (S) Yeah, the Atlantean pyramid.
A: Yes. EM waves caused by same.
Q: (L) Where do they go when they disappear?
A: Of course some are just crashes and sinkings, but when accompanied by unusual phenomena, it is because of irregular anomalies.
Q: (L) Where do they go? (T) They don't go anywhere, they go to the bottom. (S) Fifth density.
A: To parallel reality.
Q: (L) Is this parallel reality like being on a parallel earth?
A: No.
Q: (L) What do you mean by a parallel reality?
A: Varies according to circumstances.

1) If parallel realities branch off our reality, how often does this branching happen? Some sources suggest that branching happens only at significant choice points (eg. marrying or not marrying someone), while other theories say that parallel universes are created trillions of times every second.

2) Is there one "main reality" or primary universe or are all these parallel universes with alternate versions of ourselves equally real?

3) Do we and our "parallel selves" have the same soul or Higher Self, or are those different in each parallel universe?
You might find this thread helpful:

Hey! To be honest didn’t know where to put it and if it has been already asked similar question:

Lately I was thinking about Consciousness and our current life. Since time does not exists and we are just projecting/focusing our consciousness on current lifetime/being. Why particularly this lifetime we are focused on? Not for example next one or one before?:)

Back
Top Bottom