Courtney Brown's announcement

Minas Tirith said:
I tried to access his FB page, but one needs an account to do so.

On the page that is viewable for non-Facebookers, he endorses a group called "Truth about Good Guy Greys"
We are supporters of the GOOD NEWS about GREYS. Our goal is to become EDUCATED about the KIND, CARING and SUPPORTIVE ones.
:halo:

Hope it's not about that.

EDIT: It seems that it was Courtney Brown who gave Heavens Gate the idea that there is a spaceship behind the Hale-Bopp comet in 1997:

Following the Heaven’s Gate suicides, the public learned that news of a “companion UFO” trailing Comet Hale-Bopp — a rumor spread predominately by late-night talk radio host Art Bell — may well have contributed to cult members taking their lives in an attempt to “graduate,” as their Web site described it, to a “higher level” and leave Earth in a spacecraft. Bell will tell you he did nothing wrong. The full story reveals it’s not quite that simple.

The Art Bell Show, officially Coast to Coast AM, began roughly thirteen years ago and is America’s most syndicated late-night talk radio program. Carried five days a week on AM stations throughout the country (with a sixth show called Dreamland on Sundays), it regularly features a parade of paranormal oddities.

Theories about a strange object near Hale-Bopp were first made public in November of last year when Chuck Shramek, an amateur astronomer from Houston, called Art Bell’s program to report that a photograph of his appeared to show a large object behind the comet, an object he speculated to be up to four times the size of Earth. The following night, Courtney Brown, a tenured professor of political science at Emory University and director of the Farsight Institute in Atlanta, was a guest on Bell’s show and claimed that three “remote viewers” associated with his institute had confirmed Shramek’s findings and, incredibly, had determined it to be a metallic object full of aliens. As further proof, Brown sent Bell a photograph of the Hale-Bopp “companion” (allegedly taken by someone Brown identified only as a “top-ten university astronomer”) on the condition that Bell hold off displaying the image on his Web page until the astronomer in question held a news conference. (Meanwhile, astronomers analyzing Shramek’s mystery object concluded it was a misidentified star, though Shramek continues to dispute this.) After two months of waiting for the secret astronomer to come forward (time also spenfeeding the Hale-Bopp UFO hype), Bell decided to post the secret photograph. One day later Bell was contacted by Oliver Hainut and David Tholen, both professors from the University of Hawaii, who said that Brown’s image was merely a doctored copy of one of their recent comet photos, and they provided a comparison to prove it. The image was a fake.

As one might expect, Bell took a number of steps to distance himself from the very controversy he had spent so much time promoting. Brown, who had enjoyed frequent publicity on Bell’s program, was no longer welcome (to this day Brown refuses to reveal the mystery astronomer’s identity). Links previously advancing the UFO story — including audio files of the November shows containing the early Hale-Bopp “companion” discussions — disappeared from Bell’s Web pages. (Bell says that all of the audio files from those November shows were lost when a hard drive crashed.) Russel Sipe, an Internet expert who maintains a popular Internet site devoted to educating the public and combating the pseudoscience linked to the comet, also noted that when Alan Hale paid a visit to the radio program in early March, Bell “talked about the magnificence of the comet . . . and even seemed to suggest that there was no evidence for anomalous elements surrounding Hale-Bopp.”
http://www.csicop.org/si/show/art_bell_heavenrsquos_gate_and_journalistic_integrity/

M.T.

That group you were talking about is exactly about The Greys as good guys. :))

https://www.facebook.com/TruthAboutGoodGuyGreys

edgitarra said:
That group you were talking about is exactly about The Greys as good guys. :))
https://www.facebook.com/TruthAboutGoodGuyGreys

True! Forgot about it.

Another idea:

Implications Posting #1:

At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.

Implications Posting #5:

If Earth was once run as a “prison planet” in ancient times, then that would imply that many humans living on Earth experienced something elsewhere—perhaps far away—that resulted in them either fleeing to Earth, or being expelled to Earth. Prison authorities would likely attempt to engage the prison population in activities and belief systems that would sap their energies and suppress their memories of who they are and where they came from. Such activities and beliefs would also prevent a revolt, and subsequent demands for restitution, reparations, and justice. This assumes that memory across separate timelines is normally possible in the previous environment.

That Humankind has extraterrestrial origins? But that wouldn't be anything new. Unless he has some "proof". Which reminds me of this:

After two months of waiting for the secret astronomer to come forward (time also spenfeeding the Hale-Bopp UFO hype), Bell decided to post the secret photograph. (to this day Brown refuses to reveal the mystery astronomer’s identity).

I guess it's a waste of time to speculate.

M.T.

you'll find his "good greys" theory in his books available online :

Cosmic voyage :
_http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/cosmic.html
_http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicVoyageByCourtneyBrown.pdf

and Cosmic explorers :
_http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/explorers.html
_http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicExplorersByCourtneyBrown.pdf

He seems to see the consciousness of grey's as something very well organized and beautiful.
Anyway, I found it disturbing.

_http://www.courtneybrown.com/Artwork/Artwork_Female_Aliens_Listing_Courtney_Brown.html
_http://www.courtneybrown.com/Artwork/Artwork_Male_Aliens_Listing_Courtney_Brown.html

Reminds me "hybrid art":
_http://anabagayan.com/
_http://hybridchildrencommunity.com/our-reptilian-hybrid-children/

And this too [The new humans / Mary Rodwell] :
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEow50Lm1vU
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YajMvsCotE
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPRN0kuaYio

Courtney Brown's latest "implication posting" (No, 16) is rather interesting:

"Remember that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people. There are no exceptions to that, regardless of whether the leadership is virtuous or dastardly. Contemporary physics on Earth does not fully explain why this is so, although pieces of the puzzle are in clear sight if scientists would only connect the dots. Nonetheless, it is a consequence of a universal law, whether one understands why it is so or not. For this reason, it is never useful to be angry at a nation’s leadership, for the people truly do shape their own destiny regardless of who leads them. If you want to change the world for the better, the only thing that will work is to introduce a new idea to the people with clarity and focus, and then let it spread. The leadership will adapt to the new idea only when the people accept it."

I was thinking that this makes some sense until I reached the last set of statements:

"If you want to change the world for the better, the only thing that will work is to introduce a new idea to the people with clarity and focus, and then let it spread. The leadership will adapt to the new idea only when the people accept it."

In other words the leadership follows the masses. Reminds me of a person who observed a crowd running by and then a few minutes later, a man came chasing after them, puffing and panting to keep up. The observer asked "Why are you following the crowd?" and the man replied "I am their leader and so I must follow them!" :P

Kinyash

Well, it is nicely distracting isn't it? and the C's gave Laura et al, a hint on this 'revelation' routine haven't they? Otherwise another enquiring mind wanted to know, so along the lines of 'it takes one to know one':
_www.transients.info/2014/03/focus-sessions-answers-question-of-what.html#more

Friday, March 7, 2014

Focus Sessions answers the question of what Courtney Brown's announcement is

By Laron
Via Focus Sessions, 6 March 2014 (Thanks Wren)

1:56PM
Q. Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute AKA remote viewing predicts a huge announcement in mid March. Can you focus on what this huge announcement is, please?
A. Immediately when I read this I see the movie ET in my mind. It looks like this message that will be announced will be directly related to aliens. As I look a little deeper, it looks like the aliens have a message for us, and Courtney will act as a medium for relaying that message to us.

Q. Why does this announcement have to wait until mid March? Why not now?
A. I get that both the way the message is to come across and the timing isn't right yet. (In my mind I see a bunch of Yoda's conversing at a round table, like there is a discussion / debate of some kind going on??). Courtney doesn't even know what day the announcement will be made. Once the message is communicated, it will be announced. I don't get anything is being withheld, it is forthcoming, it just isn't ready yet.

Q. I want to get some kind of clue as to what the announcement topic will be.
A. I get it will be related to humankind in general. I also get that there is some ethical code that ETs have with regard to there interference with humans, and keeping anonymous, but that code may be changing and their presence will gradually become known (I see an ET walking out from the shadows as if it is coming out of hiding.). This won't be a huge announcement on the mass media, and it won't be a "loud" revealing, but rather slow and gradual.

And that is all I have for now. Thank you. It is 2:12 PM.

Sound familar? Perhaps another attempt to control the message? Keep it vague and nonspecific seems to be the key to these kinds of 'announcements'. ;)

He(courtney) just posted on facebook an image with an earth and a written text saying 7 days. That means next week on saturday.

"inconsistent nonsense'? Most likely, but totally? That's the question, as the summation of this is simply that the PTB want to prep their audience for a change of stage, to their benefit of course.... to control the interpretation of the message they don't control, that's why I posted it as it seems in the same vein as Mr. Brown's.... getting others to 'hitch their wagons' so to speak... crowd control, distraction and excitation of instinctual behaviours... best viewed from a distance... I would guess that a kernel of truth will be utilized, though packaged in their preferred manner of thought control.... message control... which fits in with the 'end times' issue of critical point analysis.... which is always up for grabs.... or so it seems.

It reminds me of message control in political elections here in the West.... keep your opponent busy by lies, slander etc, as you wrap yourself in the flag, or religious symbols, military uniforms etc... in this case, it isn't an obvious opponent, but a hidden one, so you have a harder time keeping the audience in line, under control, especially now, as your lies get more and more exposure and threaten your control of the message, and the attention of the audience, which is always key, as the entire game is based in self-conscious awareness, by giving them your attention, you give them power... so they want to maintain your attention, and divert if from the truth... as their whole campaign is based in lies... though every lie is based upon some amount of truth, even if it is infinitesimal... so we are left looking for that tiny bit of truth amidst all the usual 'inconsistent nonsense'.... or as the C's called it, 'silly'.... sort of like listening to all the bs from the West these days... on every facet of society... total bs will turn off the audience, so a little truth can be used to reassert your goals of deception... and keeping control of your herd that feeds you.

gdpetti said:
"inconsistent nonsense'? Most likely, but totally?
Focus sessions. Just read it all, including old ones. Then analyze critically.
There are plenty of contradictions from one message to another. All dates given were wrong. They are given in style 'I just report what I see'. But who 'shows' is the question.
I had expressed my opinion, that's it.

Kinyash said:
"Remember that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people. There are no exceptions to that, regardless of whether the leadership is virtuous or dastardly.

This is not only wrong, but also dangerous to claim. Especially in system that is already set up to be totalitarian.

M.T.

Minas Tirith said:
Kinyash said:
"Remember that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people. There are no exceptions to that, regardless of whether the leadership is virtuous or dastardly.

This is not only wrong, but also dangerous to claim. Especially in system that is already set up to be totalitarian.

M.T.

Not sure if its totally wrong, but its good to remember that the system we are inserted tends to the Self Serving, Entropic side.
There is a verifiable tendency across the ages for general ignorance and refutal of creative principles by the majority of people.
So even if this statement is correct, the tendency would be of ignorant, and entropic governments. So, this kind of statement, although cute sounding, seems rather useless IMO.

Serendipity said:
So, the big announcement is supposed to happen tomorrow. Are you all excited!? :P ;)

Well, tomorrow IS the Ides of March... so we could all mourn Caesar. Light candles in commemoration or something.

Back
Top Bottom