Crash of German Wings Flight over French Alps

Here's a resume of unexplained things or interesting comments I harvest:

- Impossibility of the record of the co-pilot breath. The A320 cockpit if a lot too noisy. (http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/c-le-grand-journal/pid5411-le-grand-journal.html?vid=1238310)

- The BEA (French investigators) say the co-pilot actioned the button to select the altitude. This action do no sound. How can they conclude that? (http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/c-le-grand-journal/pid5411-le-grand-journal.html?vid=1238310)

- No alarm sound recorded in the cockpit while the process of asking for opening the door was used? This is a strident sound.

- The prosecutor was not inform of what the BEA known before the green light of the gov. The prosecutor himself complained about that.

- Explosion heard before the crash (I lost the source)

- Two voluntary actions: too much for an accident. Lock of the door, and decide the descent - it seems that there is a third one at the very end with a stabilization of the altitude too low to be embedded itself into the middle of the cliff, there is a round in the altimetry curve...

- Why no much talk about the jet fighter? Of what was saw, what was done?

- The Serre-Ponçon dam is the biggest water hold in Europe and is only at some kilometers of the crash. But a discussion conclude the plane would have done few damages.

- Germanwings didn't release flight parameters which was automatically recorded. (I don't know if they release it since)

- Speculation of a Italian fighter jet being in the same area: https://twitter.com/hashtag/MM7168

- Staff frightened by something and does not want to flight anymore

- No crater of the impact? (and what about the motors? put in small pieces too?)

Keit said:
Marcus Aurelius said:
The French press reported that as per black boxes recordings, the pilot tried to force open the cabin with an ax! Is it really true that one can find an ax in a plane?

Well, yeah, sure, an escape ax, similar to this one:

56467d1226854034t-raf-air-ministry-marked-escape-axe-air-ministry-marked-escape-axe..jpg

FYI. The crash axes on the Canadair Regional aircraft and Brasilla turbo props planes, at the airline I work for, only have crash axes in the cockpit. I don't know if they are in the cabin area of the llarger aircraft. Which side of the door are the axes on an Airbus 320?

Our doors manually lock onty. If pilots become incapacitated or "suicidal" no one can assess the controls. After 9/11 big changes were made about always having atleast two crew members in the cockpit at all times. The pilots call going to the bathroom in flight,"the walk of shame". They usually only come out of the cockpit if it's a 3+ hour flight. From some of the conjecture of this crash, it seems that certain safety precautions I would have thought would be adopted/changed universally were not.

I'm perplexed by how obliterated and scattered the debris is.

The power outages at now two airports and another plane crash, at that same time, is curious and coincidendal. Curiouser does this serve as a diversion from other goings on? It's certainly consumed a lot of my attention.
Keit said:
Well, there has been another incident, this time with Air Canada.
http://www.sott.net/article/294464-Air-Canada-flight-crashes-on-runway-in-Halifax

Notice the following info:

The crash coincided with a sudden power outage at the airport.

Initial reports from the scene indicate that the plane was badly damaged.

According to reports, they saw a bright flash as the aircraft clipped power lines. One of the wings of the airplane is "completely" torn off.

What I wonder, if the wing being torn off and the airplane being so badly damaged happened due to bad landing, or something else happened to the airplane while still in the air? But then, if it was before, it would be kind of hard to conceal as all the passengers are alive.

In any case, still an interesting coincidence.

nicklebleu said:
While an aircraft slamming into a mountain at a speed of 700 km/h certainly carries a lot of kinetic energy, the images from the crash site oddly remind me of the pulverization of the twin towers on 9/11. Wonder if there was a similar technology involved in the destruction of the plane - if destruction happened prior to impact at all.

I was thinking the same, Nicklebleu. And it is in the details that we have to look. And this is a big detail. I say to people that believe in the official version of "the assassin of the airplane" (yesterday in a program that's the name they are saying of this co-pilot), I say to them: what do you think about the total disintegration of the airplane? And how about the bodies, that are in thousand parts? they answer: the co-pilot was crazy, or the co-pilot was myopic (that's what they are saying also about him). :O

So this accident is another interesting experience of how people are reacting, and what I see is that I am surrounded by people, many people that are parrots. :shock:

But this disintegration is strange. And reminds me also of the towers.

These details from the French 18 year pilot just confirm for me that the entire narrative is BS. As I watched them build it over the past few days with the co-pilot and his alleged medical problems, I've become increasingly skeptical of the entire story. So I'm back to the very beginning. And frankly, I don't even believe that the plane went down to sharply as suggested. Eyewitnesses in the mountains stated they saw the plane flying low OVER the mountains, not a sharp descent as described:

Sébastien Giroud, the owner of a saw-works in Prads-Haute-Bléones, said that he had glimpsed the plane for two or three seconds as it struggled over the village. “It was very low, only 1,500 or 2,000 metres and it seemed to be falling. I said to myself: ‘that’s not going to make it over the mountains.

I think, as noted by one guest on the French TV show, that someone is hiding something from the public.

If this wasn't an EMP from a meteorite, then it may have been a covert warning to both France and Germany from the PTB.

Perceval said:
If this wasn't an EMP from a meteorite, then it may have been a covert warning to both France and Germany from the PTB.

Well, don't know if it's true, but apparently the memory card is missing?

_https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2015/03/28/germanwings-a320-crash-hollande-says-fdr-memory-card-missing/
“Confusion surrounded the fate of the second black box. French President Francois Hollande said the casing of the flight data recorder had been found in the scattered debris, but was missing the memory card that captures 25 hours’ worth of information on the position and condition of almost every major part in a plane. Jouty refused to confirm the discovery”

Another Airbus 320 incident being reported:

Air Canada plane leaves Halifax runway on ‘abrupt’ landing
http://www.mail.com/news/us/3446704-air-canada-plane-leaves-halifax-runway-abrupt-landing.html#.7518-stage-hero1-8

Sunday Mar. 29, 2015 - HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (AP) — An Air Canada plane made an “abrupt” landing in bad weather and skidded off the runway at the airport in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and officials said Sunday that 23 people were taken to a hospital for observation and treatment of minor injuries.

The airline said Flight AC624, an Airbus 320 that left Toronto late Saturday, had 133 passengers and five crew members. Canada’s Transportation Safety Board called it an accident and provided pictures that showed significant damage to the plane with the nose torn off and what appears to be an engine crumpled under a damaged wing.

Passengers said they believe the aircraft hit a power line as it came in to land and described the plane skidding on its belly for some time before it came to a stop. Power went off at the airport, but officials didn’t confirm the cause. Passengers said they left the plane immediately but were left standing on the tarmac, some in their stocking feet, for more than an hour as they were lashed by wind-whipped snow before buses arrived.

Air Canada said Sunday morning that 18 people who were taken to the hospital had been released. None of the injuries were considered life-threatening, the airline said. The airline, Canada’s largest, didn’t make anyone available for comment and only issued news releases and tweets. Spokeswoman Angela Mah said Air Canada’s chief operating officer had arrived at the scene.

Airport spokesman Peter Spurway said the aircraft touched down in stormy conditions at 12:25 a.m. Sunday. “It came down pretty hard and then skidded off the runway,” Spurway said. He said he didn’t know whether runway conditions played a role.

The Halifax region was under a snowfall warning, with an Environment Canada alert saying, “Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.” The flight crew had told passengers that conditions at the airport weren’t good and they would circle for an hour to see if things improved, said passenger Dominic Stettler, 31, a father of three.

“And then there was a window of visibility and we went for it,” Stettler said. Randy Hall and his wife Lianne Clark were on their way home from a Mexican vacation when he said he believes the jet hit a power line before it landed hard on the runway. There were sparks but no fire, he said.

“We were just coming in to land and there was a big flash,” said Hall. “The plane came down, bang! It jumped up in the air again.” The aircraft skidded for a long time before coming to a stop, said Hall, who is retired. “We were sliding along on our belly,” he said.

Hall said the aircraft hit so hard, the landing gear and at least one of the engines were ripped from the plane. “I was looking out and I saw the landing gear go and I saw an engine go,” he said. The couple, who were wrapped in blankets as they spoke, said they saw some people with bloody faces, but it didn’t appear that anyone was seriously injured.

Mike Magnus, a businessman who was sitting in the first row, said the aircraft was at the “furthest tip of the airport” when it stopped. He says he heard that the plane may have clipped a power line that caused the power outage at the airport.

The 60-year-old Magnus added that the snow covering the runway likely deadened any sparks that might have caused the plane to catch fire. “The snow caused it and the snow saved it,” he said by telephone from Halifax.

Magnus said he was fine after being treated for minor injuries to his shoulder and jaw. “I’m safe and that’s all that matters. I’m going to have a glass of wine,” he said. Flight tracking site Flightradar24 listed several cancelled flights at the airport Sunday morning.

A spokesman for the Transportation Safety Board of Canada said investigators will likely provide an update Sunday evening. Canadian Transport Minister Lisa Raitt thanked the first responders “for their quick and decisive action” in a statement and said the airport will review its response to the incident.

Perceval said:
These details from the French 18 year pilot just confirm for me that the entire narrative is BS. As I watched them build it over the past few days with the co-pilot and his alleged medical problems, I've become increasingly skeptical of the entire story. So I'm back to the very beginning. And frankly, I don't even believe that the plane went down to sharply as suggested. Eyewitnesses in the mountains stated they saw the plane flying low OVER the mountains, not a sharp descent as described:

Sébastien Giroud, the owner of a saw-works in Prads-Haute-Bléones, said that he had glimpsed the plane for two or three seconds as it struggled over the village. “It was very low, only 1,500 or 2,000 metres and it seemed to be falling. I said to myself: ‘that’s not going to make it over the mountains.

I think, as noted by one guest on the French TV show, that someone is hiding something from the public.

Reading today's summary on forum about Russian affair here, and recent "historical" overview how Anglo-Americans have done everything to stop EuroAsian integration (Russia-Germany (and France) cooperation in particular: http://www.sott.net/article/294157-The-Rise-of-Russia-and-the-End-of-the-World) the bolded part seems very probable in absence of any other tangible explanation and apparent difficulties creating more "reliable cover story" for what happened.
On top of that there's Normandy trio at Minsk 2 agreement and seemingly dissatisfaction of EU about "sanctions" to Russia:
http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/09/4213 (Ukraine Conflict Has Strained US-German Relations - March 9th)
_http://rs.sputniknews.com/evropa/20150309/583348.html (in Serbian from March 9th also, couldn't find English version; title would be something like "Old and New Europe More and More Divided Regarding Russia")

loreta said:
He was a Muslim! that's what a German reporter told. The article is in French and it says that the co-pilot converted himself to Muslim religion. He was seeing a Muslim woman. He was attending a Radical mosque with links with ISIS. The news also said that the police have found in his apartment a "very important" element not related to his suicide.

http://breizatao.com/2015/03/27/germanwings-un-media-allemand-affirme-que-le-copilote-etait-converti-a-lislam/

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
Forensic experts are working around the clock to identify the remains, and it was confirmed that the body co-pilot-killer Andreas Lubitz - found.
On the slopes of the French Alps has so far found 600 body parts belonging to victims Germanwingsovog aircraft.

One of the best German forensics, Michael Tsokos, said that he would be this terrible task of identifying 150 victims of the crash, haunt for life. He also found that the remains of the co-pilot Andreas Lubitz, who allegedly deliberately crashed the plane, finding, and believes that they will get the answer if you take medication and that.

casper said:
loreta said:
He was a Muslim! that's what a German reporter told. The article is in French and it says that the co-pilot converted himself to Muslim religion. He was seeing a Muslim woman. He was attending a Radical mosque with links with ISIS. The news also said that the police have found in his apartment a "very important" element not related to his suicide.

http://breizatao.com/2015/03/27/germanwings-un-media-allemand-affirme-que-le-copilote-etait-converti-a-lislam/

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
Forensic experts are working around the clock to identify the remains, and it was confirmed that the body co-pilot-killer Andreas Lubitz - found.
On the slopes of the French Alps has so far found 600 body parts belonging to victims Germanwingsovog aircraft.

One of the best German forensics, Michael Tsokos, said that he would be this terrible task of identifying 150 victims of the crash, haunt for life. He also found that the remains of the co-pilot Andreas Lubitz, who allegedly deliberately crashed the plane, finding, and believes that they will get the answer if you take medication and that.

If I understand correctly, all the victims are in pieces, maybe in microscopical and microcosmical pieces, but the body of the co-pilot is ok, I mean as ok as to be able to make some blood analysis to see if he was doped with anti-depressants? That's strange.... :rolleyes:

nicklebleu said:
While an aircraft slamming into a mountain at a speed of 700 km/h certainly carries a lot of kinetic energy, the images from the crash site oddly remind me of the pulverization of the twin towers on 9/11. Wonder if there was a similar technology involved in the destruction of the plane - if destruction happened prior to impact at all.
Sure promotes one to ask did something back fire on the consortium plans and "they" had to pull plug?

What would be there premiss of using this advance technology (if they did) as to the crude applications applied to the Amsterdam crash? Or was it an Meteor Strike.

And the issue with the recovery of victims of A320......Don't know how accurate the Mirror article is, but pulverized is a pretty bold statement that is not being expressed in other news rages.

As one forum member blogged that there has been some body parts that were being found. But in what condition?

Unless Mirrors article was all show and smoking Mirrors in it's attempt to promote sales and gossip. Hmmm 150 people and some body parts are found.

WARNING, GRAPHIC DISPLAY OF DEW EFFECTS UPON HUMAN BEINGS:

One of the few intact human remains found at 911
_http://www.popphoto.com/files/imce_uploads/ap911-maisel-hand-300.jpg
It was Dr. Woods opinion that this was a direct result of the Hutchison effect.
_http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/JJ/JJ6.html
Dr. Wood's also theorizes that advance weapon technology brought down the Trade Center buildings.

HUTCHISON effect: Solid Iron Bar begins to liquify. Metal Mutation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-YwbgXpnkA

911 The explosive reality - Part5 (where were the the victims)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUPJTe1KVyg#t=406

Vaporized bodies 911
Published on Sep 22, 2014

For 41% of people who died at the world trade center, there was not even a fragment left of them large enough to recover DNA from. Vaporized. More 700 tiny bone fragments found on top of the Deutsche bank
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8QCQudNEtY

Column: Is this any way to treat 9/11 remains? (No way to treat the dead.)
_http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/story/2012-03-01/september-11-remains-victims/53323996/1

Germanwings flight 9525: 400 body parts discovered and not a single body found intact (UK Metro)

_http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/27/germanwings-flight-9525-400-body-parts-discovered-and-not-a-single-body-found-intact-5124337/
Police working to recover remains from the crash site said they so far have recovered between 400 and 600 pieces of remains from the victims.

Col. Patrick Touron, of the gendarme service, said DNA samples have been taken from objects provided by victims’ families, such as combs or toothbrushes, that could help identify them.

‘We haven’t found a single body intact,’ he said.

The rough terrain means that recovery workers have to be backed up by mountain rescuers.
2 Edits: and one more photo. Thks

Attachments

• Remember This indianapolis-explosion-aerial-view-4-nov-11-2012.jpg
    Remember This indianapolis-explosion-aerial-view-4-nov-11-2012.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Huchison Effect.jpg
    Huchison Effect.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 263
  • GWing DNA collection.jpg
    GWing DNA collection.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 260
loreta said:
casper said:
If I understand correctly, all the victims are in pieces, maybe in microscopical and microcosmical pieces, but the body of the co-pilot is ok, I mean as ok as to be able to make some blood analysis to see if he was doped with anti-depressants? That's strange.... :rolleyes:
Researchers have managed to extract 600 body parts and extract 78 different samples of DNA, and some of these parts belong to the copilot

Edit=Quote

Ellipse said:

_http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germanwings-a320-plane-crash-explosion-smoke-before-airbus-plunged-into-french-alps-1493351
Witnesses told the French Air Force they heard an explosion and saw smoke coming out of the doomed Germanwings' A320 passenger plane shortly before it crashed into the mountains near Digne, southern France, IBTimes UK can reveal.

A helicopter pilot in the French Air Force based in Orange, 30 minutes away from the site of the crash, told IBTimes UK witnesses in the crash investigation told him "they had heard an explosion and seen smoke".

While the French authorities have not confirmed these accounts, the pilot confirms the French Air Force has received a number of corroborating witness testimonies.

The pilot also confirmed that debris was found upstream from the crash site - which he said confirmed the fact that the piece of fuselage had "been detached from the aircraft before impact".

"The search zone is quite localised, but a piece has been found upstream, which is a bit unsettling," the pilot said from Orange.

While the French authorities have allocated 210 Gendarmerie officers from several departments and nine helicopters for the rescue operations, two of the Orange squadron - one for rescue purposes, the other for air policing - to make sure small independent planes would not fly over the site - were sent over to the crash site on Tuesday 24 March.

A Lufthansa vice president says the company is treating the crash of a Germanwings jet in France that carried 150 people as an accident for "the time being."

Heike Birlenbach told reporters in Barcelona that for now "we say it is an accident. There is nothing more we can say right now."

The smoking gun?

angelburst29 said:
Considering the 'high strangeness' of this event and all the odd reports hitting the media, I came across this short entry that questioned if the Hadron Collider had any affect on the Plane Crash?

German Plane Crash and CERN
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/german-plane-crash-and-cern/127386

I don’t have a diagram because I just looked at a map today and realized, if you trace a line from BARCELONA SPAIN to DUESSELDORF GERMANY which is the flight path of the plane that crashed, that flight path flies FAIRLY DIRECTLY over The Large Hadron Collider. The Hadron Collider at Cern WAS in operation that day and at that moment, and shut down shortly after the plane crashed.

If you look at the debree field it looked like the plane was thrown through a wood chipper, up and down the whole valley, that does not look like a plane that just hit the mountain.

Big Bang theory could be debunked by Large Hadron Collider
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/large-hadron-collider/11489442/Big-Bang-theory-could-be-debunked-by-Large-Hadron-Collider.html

The first circulating beams of protons in the LHC are planned for the week beginning 23 March, and by late May to early June the LHC aims to be running at 13 TeV.

Physicists narrow in on electrical short in Large Hadron Collider
http://news.sciencemag.org/europe/2015/03/physicists-narrow-electrical-short-large-hadron-collider

During preparatory tests of the LHC's systems on 21 March, a short developed in an electrical connection to one of the 1232 superconducting dipole magnets—each measuring 15 meters in length and weighing 35 tonnes—that steer particles around the LHC's 27-kilometer ring. Researchers suspect that a wayward fragment of metal has caused the problem, and using standard electrical diagnostics, engineers have located the metal scrap to within 10 centimeters, according to a statement on the CERN website.

Could CERN have anything to do with the plane crash? I think it's a good possibility. According to this article on this website: http://dutchsinse.com/3242015-cern-magnet-short-circuits-today-operations-now-postponed/
there seems to be something strange going on with the "electrical short" and the timing of the plane crash which took place about 130 miles from the location of the Large Hadron Collider.

Apparently (the way I understand it), CERN had made the announcement that the "electrical short" had been discovered AFTER the 23rd, the 23rd being the start up day after a 2 year shut down, which is of course the same day as the plane crash. According to the article, it seems that a couple hours after the plane crash that they changed the date of the "electrical short" to the 21st, BEFORE the plane crash, implying that the Hadron Collider was not in use on the 23rd...

Ellipse said:
Ellipse said:

_http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germanwings-a320-plane-crash-explosion-smoke-before-airbus-plunged-into-french-alps-1493351
Witnesses told the French Air Force they heard an explosion and saw smoke coming out of the doomed Germanwings' A320 passenger plane shortly before it crashed into the mountains near Digne, southern France, IBTimes UK can reveal.

A helicopter pilot in the French Air Force based in Orange, 30 minutes away from the site of the crash, told IBTimes UK witnesses in the crash investigation told him "they had heard an explosion and seen smoke".

While the French authorities have not confirmed these accounts, the pilot confirms the French Air Force has received a number of corroborating witness testimonies.

The pilot also confirmed that debris was found upstream from the crash site - which he said confirmed the fact that the piece of fuselage had "been detached from the aircraft before impact".

"The search zone is quite localised, but a piece has been found upstream, which is a bit unsettling," the pilot said from Orange.

While the French authorities have allocated 210 Gendarmerie officers from several departments and nine helicopters for the rescue operations, two of the Orange squadron - one for rescue purposes, the other for air policing - to make sure small independent planes would not fly over the site - were sent over to the crash site on Tuesday 24 March.

A Lufthansa vice president says the company is treating the crash of a Germanwings jet in France that carried 150 people as an accident for "the time being."

Heike Birlenbach told reporters in Barcelona that for now "we say it is an accident. There is nothing more we can say right now."

The smoking gun?

I'm leaning towards thinking you might be right, Ellipse. An explosion and smoke in midair before it crashed.

The "first" thing that was eliminated through media reports was an explosion and decompression. Perceval mentioned, "going back to the beginning" which makes a lot of sense, considering all the tap dancing that has been done, around the first eye witness reports.

Why the extravagant cover up - what are they trying to hide?

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150325/1020007016.html
The theories of Germanwings Airbus A320 crashing in French Alps due to an explosion or depressurization are not likely to be true, the head of French air safety bureau BEA said Wednesday.

Ellipse said:
The smoking gun?

It should be, bu they'll probably explain it away as the wing clipping a mountain top before crashing.

Here's an analysis

http://www.sott.net/article/294482-Germanwings-crash-Not-the-full-story

Back
Top Bottom