Crash of German Wings Flight over French Alps

German Airliner Lands in Warsaw After 90 Minutes of Mysterious Circling - http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150329/1020176378.html

Lufthansa flight LH1644 had been circling above the Polish town of Gdansk for about 90 minutes.

Lufthansa flight LH1644 had been circling above the Polish town of Gdansk for about 90 minutes for "unknown reason", Flightradar24's Twitter reports. The aircraft is an Embraer ERJ-195 en route to Gdansk from Munich, Germany.

Michal Dargacz, the Gdansk airport spokesman, told Polish TVN24 channel that due to low visibility in Gdansk Lufthansa decided to divert the airplane to Warsaw

At 6 PM local time (4 PM GMT) it landed safely at Warsaw's Chopin airport.

Commenting on what they called the airplane's strange behavior, Twitter users noted that Lufthansa "blows on cold water" following the deadly crash of another German passenger jet.

As the Embraer was circling above Gdansk, two other airlines' planes safely landed there.

Thank you for the SOTT analysis. It is good to read a confirmation of doubts I feel about the official story. I share your suspisions that the story in the media has been pushed too quickly, from inappropriate official chanels and in the midst of an over-the-top media blitz.

Earlier in this thread it was remarked as peculiar that there had been no mobile phone communications from the passengers. Whereas there were on other occaisions, famously during 9-11 and also from the lost Malaysian plane. I have not read any where here, though I may well have missed it, the suggestion that the lack of calls could be explained by a meteroric EMP, as an EMP would fry the phone CPUs as well as the plane's electronics. Doubtless there are many indications against this idea, and I could suggest a few. For instance, can you realy phone from a plane? Would the engines keep running if their electronics were fried? etc.

I am using a slow iphone conection and finding it difficult to write much more. Apologies also, therefore, for my inability to find and correctly quote the earlier post I mentioned, and also for the typos I have introduced here.

c.a. said:
HUTCHISON effect: Solid Iron Bar begins to liquify. Metal Mutation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-YwbgXpnkA
Personally I think this Hutchison effect video is fake. If you pause it at about 0:50 to 0:51, it looks like a block of some kind of plastic / resinous / gelatinous substance, yellowish-green in colour, with a coating of grey paint. The noise heard in the video could be the sound of an ordinary heat gun, which causes the substance to melt and distort.

But the essential point remains that there could be strange high tech / secret tech ways of doing strange things to metals.

Question: If Lubitz planned to crash the plane, how did he know the pilot would need to pee at some point? It's only a 1hr 30 flight.

angelburst29 said:
Another Airbus 320 incident being reported:

Air Canada plane leaves Halifax runway on ‘abrupt’ landing
http://www.mail.com/news/us/3446704-air-canada-plane-leaves-halifax-runway-abrupt-landing.html#.7518-stage-hero1-8

Sunday Mar. 29, 2015 - HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (AP) — An Air Canada plane made an “abrupt” landing in bad weather and skidded off the runway at the airport in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and officials said Sunday that 23 people were taken to a hospital for observation and treatment of minor injuries.

The airline said Flight AC624, an Airbus 320 that left Toronto late Saturday, had 133 passengers and five crew members. Canada’s Transportation Safety Board called it an accident and provided pictures that showed significant damage to the plane with the nose torn off and what appears to be an engine crumpled under a damaged wing.

Passengers said they believe the aircraft hit a power line as it came in to land and described the plane skidding on its belly for some time before it came to a stop. Power went off at the airport, but officials didn’t confirm the cause. Passengers said they left the plane immediately but were left standing on the tarmac, some in their stocking feet, for more than an hour as they were lashed by wind-whipped snow before buses arrived.

Air Canada said Sunday morning that 18 people who were taken to the hospital had been released. None of the injuries were considered life-threatening, the airline said. The airline, Canada’s largest, didn’t make anyone available for comment and only issued news releases and tweets. Spokeswoman Angela Mah said Air Canada’s chief operating officer had arrived at the scene.

Airport spokesman Peter Spurway said the aircraft touched down in stormy conditions at 12:25 a.m. Sunday. “It came down pretty hard and then skidded off the runway,” Spurway said. He said he didn’t know whether runway conditions played a role.

The Halifax region was under a snowfall warning, with an Environment Canada alert saying, “Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.” The flight crew had told passengers that conditions at the airport weren’t good and they would circle for an hour to see if things improved, said passenger Dominic Stettler, 31, a father of three.

“And then there was a window of visibility and we went for it,” Stettler said. Randy Hall and his wife Lianne Clark were on their way home from a Mexican vacation when he said he believes the jet hit a power line before it landed hard on the runway. There were sparks but no fire, he said.

“We were just coming in to land and there was a big flash,” said Hall. “The plane came down, bang! It jumped up in the air again.” The aircraft skidded for a long time before coming to a stop, said Hall, who is retired. “We were sliding along on our belly,” he said.

Hall said the aircraft hit so hard, the landing gear and at least one of the engines were ripped from the plane. “I was looking out and I saw the landing gear go and I saw an engine go,” he said. The couple, who were wrapped in blankets as they spoke, said they saw some people with bloody faces, but it didn’t appear that anyone was seriously injured.

Mike Magnus, a businessman who was sitting in the first row, said the aircraft was at the “furthest tip of the airport” when it stopped. He says he heard that the plane may have clipped a power line that caused the power outage at the airport.

The 60-year-old Magnus added that the snow covering the runway likely deadened any sparks that might have caused the plane to catch fire. “The snow caused it and the snow saved it,” he said by telephone from Halifax.

Magnus said he was fine after being treated for minor injuries to his shoulder and jaw. “I’m safe and that’s all that matters. I’m going to have a glass of wine,” he said. Flight tracking site Flightradar24 listed several cancelled flights at the airport Sunday morning.

A spokesman for the Transportation Safety Board of Canada said investigators will likely provide an update Sunday evening. Canadian Transport Minister Lisa Raitt thanked the first responders “for their quick and decisive action” in a statement and said the airport will review its response to the incident.

Few days ago this article was on SOTT
http://www.sott.net/category/17-Fire-in-the-Sky

Fireball lights up sky over Nova Scotia

I think that Canadian plane crashed in Nova Scotia. Some fireballs activity over there.

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
German Airliner Lands in Warsaw After 90 Minutes of Mysterious Circling - http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150329/1020176378.html

Lufthansa flight LH1644 had been circling above the Polish town of Gdansk for about 90 minutes.

Lufthansa flight LH1644 had been circling above the Polish town of Gdansk for about 90 minutes for "unknown reason", Flightradar24's Twitter reports. The aircraft is an Embraer ERJ-195 en route to Gdansk from Munich, Germany.

Michal Dargacz, the Gdansk airport spokesman, told Polish TVN24 channel that due to low visibility in Gdansk Lufthansa decided to divert the airplane to Warsaw

At 6 PM local time (4 PM GMT) it landed safely at Warsaw's Chopin airport.

Commenting on what they called the airplane's strange behavior, Twitter users noted that Lufthansa "blows on cold water" following the deadly crash of another German passenger jet.

As the Embraer was circling above Gdansk, two other airlines' planes safely landed there.

Something very strange is happening with planes.
Check also this from today

_http://sputniknews.com/africa/20150330/1020206416.html?utm_source=t.co%2FHd7TNsgZd3&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=awk&utm_campaign=URL_shortening
The airliner, en route from Istanbul to Sao Paulo, declared an emergency and diverted to Casablanca, Morocco.

_http://rt.com/uk/245149-ba-hacking-passenger-security/
Cyber air warfare: Mass hack sees British Airways freeze thousands of accounts

Konstantin said:
I think that Canadian plane crashed in Nova Scotia. Some fireballs activity over there.

I don't think that it is the reason for this one. They were having another big snowstorm at that moment.

Konstantin said:
Something very strange is happening with planes.

It is strange the amount of high profile crashes in the past year or so. But actually, there are many incidents that occur with a kind of regular frequency, that are not reported in the MSM. Perhaps there is now a 'shock' factor going on and media outlets are reporting on these as 'food'.

Check here for instance, _http://avherald.com

There you can see many incidents and issues that pop up on a frequent basis.

panca kanga said:
Thank you for the SOTT analysis. It is good to read a confirmation of doubts I feel about the official story. I share your suspisions that the story in the media has been pushed too quickly, from inappropriate official chanels and in the midst of an over-the-top media blitz.

Earlier in this thread it was remarked as peculiar that there had been no mobile phone communications from the passengers. Whereas there were on other occaisions, famously during 9-11 and also from the lost Malaysian plane. I have not read any where here, though I may well have missed it, the suggestion that the lack of calls could be explained by a meteroric EMP, as an EMP would fry the phone CPUs as well as the plane's electronics. Doubtless there are many indications against this idea, and I could suggest a few. For instance, can you realy phone from a plane? Would the engines keep running if their electronics were fried? etc.

I am using a slow iphone conection and finding it difficult to write much more. Apologies also, therefore, for my inability to find and correctly quote the earlier post I mentioned, and also for the typos I have introduced here.

Thank you Perceval for your excellent analysis of this accident. Your article is "sobre", serious, clear. It permits to put our feet on the earth and think. Very good.

http://www.sott.net/article/294482-Germanwings-crash-Not-the-full-story

A large collage of photos of the Germanwings crash site and associate activities.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=photos+of+the+germanwings+crash+site&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=gSoYVbXQBdjaapOxgNgN&ved=0CEMQ7Ak&biw=921&bih=838

Wrote a letter to the parents of Andreas Lubitz

Today in the morning I thought about the parents of Andreas Lubitz and thought they must be in a horrible situation. Having lost the son and at the same time seing him accused of murdering 149 People must be an absolute incredible situation that would take away the ground on which you are standing.

So I thought it might help if they see someone is not accusing her son but trying to support them.

I decided to send an Email to a church where I read Mrs. Lubitz hat been working. My plan was to address the letter to the church and they should handle it to them.

Got no reply until afternoon and called the church. Talked to the reverend and we decided an email would be better. So I sent it via email to the reverend of the church. He might find a way to pass the email forward because right now the parents are kept in a safe place nobody knows.

He also told me, that the emails he had got were all in a friendly and supporting tone and showed real empathy with the parents. Nobody will probably ever know what happened. And this is the worst thing the parents have to deal with. God bless them!

:knitting:

Perceval said:
Question: If Lubitz planned to crash the plane, how did he know the pilot would need to pee at some point? It's only a 1hr 30 flight.

Maybe he knew that co-pilot had been suffering from overactive bladder ;)

I'm sure that journalists or so called experts know the answer ;)

Quote from: Perceval on Today at 02:59:35 PM

Good question Perceval!!
And thank you for your analysis :cool:

p.s. I think I need some tips with th quoting system...

The problem I have with the suicide theory is that usually, even if the suicide is planed in advance, usually the candidate to the act chooses a sudden and irreversible method so that the self-preservation instinct doesn't come back to normal and overrides the act of self destruction. The pilot must have been "out of his mind" for whatever reason.

Re: Wrote a letter to the parents of Andreas Lubitz

naorma said:
Today in the morning I thought about the parents of Andreas Lubitz and thought they must be in a horrible situation. Having lost the son and at the same time seing him accused of murdering 149 People must be an absolute incredible situation that would take away the ground on which you are standing.

So I thought it might help if they see someone is not accusing her son but trying to support them.

I decided to send an Email to a church where I read Mrs. Lubitz hat been working. My plan was to address the letter to the church and they should handle it to them.

Got no reply until afternoon and called the church. Talked to the reverend and we decided an email would be better. So I sent it via email to the reverend of the church. He might find a way to pass the email forward because right now the parents are kept in a safe place nobody knows.

He also told me, that the emails he had got were all in a friendly and supporting tone and showed real empathy with the parents. Nobody will probably ever know what happened. And this is the worst thing the parents have to deal with. God bless them!

:knitting:

Thank you for your kind initiative naorma !
Would you share the mail that others on this forum may send their own ? (I guess it would be good enough in English...)

Back
Top Bottom