CT Elementary School Shooting

Well, that didn't take long...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pressing-policy-changes-shooting-171144517--finance.html

Obama pressing for policy changes after shooting

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is asking a team led by Vice President Joe Biden to offer "concrete proposals" to curb gun violence no later than January, in the aftermath of the horrific massacre at a Connecticut elementary school.

Obama says after he receives recommendations from Biden's group, he will push legislation "without delay." The president is urging Congress to hold votes on the bill.

Obama says the issue is complex but quote, "we have a deep obligation — all of us — to try."

Biden, a longtime gun control advocate, will lead a team that will include members of Obama's administration and outside groups.

Newest MSM explanation for the Sandy Hook shooting motive:

NEWTOWN, Conn. – The gunman who slaughtered 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school may have snapped because his mother was planning to commit him to a psychiatric facility, according to a lifelong resident of the area who was familiar with the killer’s family and several of the victims’ families.

Adam Lanza, 20, targeted Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown after killing his mother early Friday because he believed she loved the school “more than she loved him,” said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-being-committed-may-have-caused-connecticut-madman-to-snap/#ixzz2FWU5YlsZ

kalibex said:
Newest MSM explanation for the Sandy Hook shooting motive:

NEWTOWN, Conn. – The gunman who slaughtered 20 children and six adults at a Connecticut elementary school may have snapped because his mother was planning to commit him to a psychiatric facility, according to a lifelong resident of the area who was familiar with the killer’s family and several of the victims’ families.

Adam Lanza, 20, targeted Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown after killing his mother early Friday because he believed she loved the school “more than she loved him,” said Joshua Flashman, 25, who grew up not far from where the shooting took place.

Read more: _http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/18/fear-being-committed-may-have-caused-connecticut-madman-to-snap/#ixzz2FWU5YlsZ

They're still trying REALLY hard to connect Nancy Lanza to the school. Note that Flashman is described as a 'US Marine' who recounts everything in that article based on "what he has been told" by god knows who.

Teachers who actually work there said Nancy Lanza never taught at the Sandy Hook elementary school:

Wall Street Journal
Fri, 14 Dec 2012

A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff.

"No one has heard of her," said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. "Teachers don't know her."

As for Adam having been a student there, his surviving relatives say he wasn't, while one former classmate claims he was (for one semester, apparently, in 2002). So that whole "she loved the school 'more than she loved him'" line isn't gonna fly as a motive.

check out this report

http://youtu.be/ibRw4R8j35o

apparently Adam Lanza was more or less missing for the last three years. With his mother dead and his father and brother not having seen him much at all, there is apparently no one else who can provide ANY information about what he was doing for the last three years. No friends, no acquaintances, no shopkeepers (or whoever) who might have seen him from time to time, NO ONE.

Perceval said:
check out this report

http://youtu.be/ibRw4R8j35o

apparently Adam Lanza was more or less missing for the last three years. With his mother dead and his father and brother not having seen him much at all, there is apparently no one else who can provide ANY information about what he was doing for the last three years. No friends, no acquaintances, no shopkeepers (or whoever) who might have seen him from time to time, NO ONE.

The perfect patsy for the PTB to use. It's gotten to the point where this whole situation is like a giant neon sign saying PSY-OP!!!

The question that strikes me is, why leave so many clues? Why all the complete disorganisation and contradictory information?
This idea must have been discussed on the forum before, in the context of 9/11 or something else I'm sure.

If they wanted to pull it off perfectly, with no holes in the official story, then I assume they could. Could it be them taunting us, or their Achilles' heel of wishful thinking. The sheer amount of contradictions in events like these is enough to make any thinking person (without network support) feel totally insane.. maybe that is the goal?

Carlise said:
The question that strikes me is, why leave so many clues? Why all the complete disorganisation and contradictory information?
This idea must have been discussed on the forum before, in the context of 9/11 or something else I'm sure.

If they wanted to pull it off perfectly, with no holes in the official story, then I assume they could. Could it be them taunting us, or their Achilles' heel of wishful thinking. The sheer amount of contradictions in events like these is enough to make any thinking person (without network support) feel totally insane.. maybe that is the goal?

Actually, it could be because this was done as a "message" to Obama. He was unusually brief in his statements early on, for a man usually so verbose. You usually wonder when he'll stop talking and he was really, really brief. I got the impression he had no idea what hit him (thought I could be totally wrong) - so if it was done to send him or other government types a message (even perhaps from opposing factions within the us government), then all the covering up and confusion would make sense since they didn't have their story straight and couldn't let the truth be known. A lot like 911 actually...

Or - who knows - it could be something else entirely.

anart said:
Carlise said:

Actually, it could be because this was done as a "message" to Obama. He was unusually brief in his statements early on, for a man usually so verbose. You usually wonder when he'll stop talking and he was really, really brief. I got the impression he had no idea what hit him (thought I could be totally wrong) - so if it was done to send him or other government types a message (even perhaps from opposing factions within the us government), then all the covering up and confusion would make sense since they didn't have their story straight and couldn't let the truth be known. A lot like 911 actually...

See I have always thought that, at least these days, presidents and these people in power know very well that they are controlled by powers behind the scenes, that the whole thing was bought and paid for long ago, and that there aren't any true opposing factions anymore.

You could be right, but leaving all these blatant contradictions out there for those few thinking members of the public to see and point out.. it just seems like they have another level of agenda overall. Perhaps a more esoteric message of "we own this world, look what we can get away with" is being conveyed in events like these. That may scare some people into hopelessness, and could be an effort to wear down people who want to peek behind the curtain, but it gives people like us even more motivation to do what we can to wake people up.

anart said:
Carlise said:

Or it could be - both in the case of 9/11 and this one - that they are incredibly contemptuous of the masses and they don't think that any significant amounts of people will doubt their story, and those that do will never be a real threat. Sad thing is, they are probably right.

Or perhaps it is that psychopaths cannot avoid being sloppy. Their masks are always coming off, they keep shooting themselves in the foot, etc.

What do you guys think about this?:

http://youtu.be/oMINqFGNr-w

Father of a 6-year old victim, Robbie Parker gives a speech. As pointed out on some web sites, it's weird how he is smiling and smirking just seconds before he gets into the "sorrow mode". And the way he talks - it's like reading from a script (maybe he's holding a paper in his hand, couldn't see). It doesn't feel genuine, from what I can tell.

ADDED:

Fwiw, in the full length video here

http://youtu.be/sino1wwm3cs

you can see Robbie holding a stack of papers in his hand when he comes in at ca 3:00min.

Windmill knight said:
Or it could be - both in the case of 9/11 and this one - that they are incredibly contemptuous of the masses and they don't think that any significant amounts of people will doubt their story, and those that do will never be a real threat. Sad thing is, they are probably right.

Or perhaps it is that psychopaths cannot avoid being sloppy. Their masks are always coming off, they keep shooting themselves in the foot, etc.

Or it is just their wishful thinking and general tactic repeating lies over and over again. The question could be and eventually as always how long can they get away with it?

Aragorn said:

Father of a 6-year old victim, Robbie Parker gives a speech. As pointed out on some web sites, it's weird how he is smiling and smirking just seconds before he gets into the "sorrow mode". And the way he talks - it's like reading from a script (maybe he's holding a paper in his hand, couldn't see). It doesn't feel genuine, from what I can tell.

ADDED:

you can see Robbie holding a stack of papers in his hand when he comes in at ca 3:00min.

Yes it looked like according to his arms (at the very beginning of the vid) that he could hold something in his hands. Maybe the laughing was just a coping strategy to make nice (t.v. camera, showing emotions in front of them etc.), which could be possible imo.

Aragorn said:

ADDED:

I dunno, but as freely and openly as he smiles and then switches into the "very sad" mode makes me truly question who that guy is and if he is really the father of this girl?

it strikes me as Psychopathic to say the least......

is that really a father of a child that died there?

Windmill knight said:

The bold above is along the lines of what I'm currently thinking. Enormous amounts of hubris and wishful thinking seems to be a hallmark of the pathological mindset.

I like the idea that the killings are a communication to white house officials. If they look over the situation and believe it is a CIA operation. then the details make them believe they need to push for gun control legislation. Maybe this event is also timed properly for them to be able to implement the legislation. Probably CIA also responsible for Aurora shooting. Maybe there is more massacres lined up incase?

It is hard to believe this kind of communication is necessary. I just read this recently
In one of the main claims in the ongoing class action suit against JP Morgan Chase alleging price manipulation of silver, the suit alleges that JPM made over 25 massive FAKE TRADES using Saxo Bank during sparse Globex evening hours prior to major silver raids for the express purpose of TELEGRAPHING AN IMPENDING SILVER SMASH TO THEIR BUDDIES!

So JP Morgan is supposedly communication information by market fluctuations, which does seems hard to believe but it is similar idea.

It will be interesting to see what comes of the new push for gun control legislation and how heated the debate gets.

Back
Top Bottom