CT Elementary School Shooting

anart said:
Looks like this might be the shooter (the one they have identified at least) - _https://www.facebook.com/rlanza - added - now there are conflicting reports so the above profile may not be the correct person.

I was browsing his FB page when suddenly it became no longer available, and now it tells me it doesn't exist. Apparently 933 people had shared one of his pics from 2007 on their wall, alleging that this is the Connecticut shooter. This kid, can't be having any kids at that school, for sure.

From Guardian updates:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/2012/dec/14/newtown-connecticut-school-shooting-live

The Associated Press reports that a younger brother of the gunman is being held by police. No further details were reported.
1m ago

CNN and NBC have separately identified the gunman Ryan Lanza, said to be in his 20s. The networks report that his mother was a teacher at the school.

New York Times reporter Clifford Levy says the gunman's mother was a teacher at Sandy Hook elementary school and that Lanza killed her too.

A body also has been found at the gunman's home, ABC News reports.

Alana said:
anart said:
Looks like this might be the shooter (the one they have identified at least) - _https://www.facebook.com/rlanza - added - now there are conflicting reports so the above profile may not be the correct person.

I was browsing his FB page when suddenly it became no longer available, and now it tells me it doesn't exist. Apparently 933 people had shared one of his pics from 2007 on their wall, alleging that this is the Connecticut shooter. This kid, can't be having any kids at that school, for sure.

If he's 24, he could have a kid at that school - his mom could be raising it or something. BUT - there are again conflicting reports about whether the guy pictured is the right guy or not - so - for now - it's still totally up in the air and it might not be this guy. :rolleyes:

If anyone is watching Obama's speech......he is clearly faking his emotions. Just there, there was a 10 second pause, which was the most contrived thing I have ever seen in my life. As if he was crying or something.

Pure Psychopath

Adaryn said:
In China, today:

_http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html

Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children

Because China has strict gun controls, the weapon of attack is knives, and at least, despite the horror, the children did live!

Also, the previous night in china, a man slashed women on the subway

http://www.sott.net/article/254746-Man-slashes-22-children-near-school-another-slashes-women-on-the-subway-in-China

Mind controlled mass murderer, false flag, gun control.

One of the big blocks on the road to globalization is an armed society such as in the USA. That scares the psychos in power sh*less.

That is why all those people had to die.

Personally I think thew US population should surrender their weapons alright because they're not using them for any good purpose anyway.

anart said:
Alana said:
anart said:

If he's 24, he could have a kid at that school - his mom could be raising it or something. BUT - there are again conflicting reports about whether the guy pictured is the right guy or not - so - for now - it's still totally up in the air and it might not be this guy. :rolleyes:

It's hard to tell with no new updates, yes. Looking at this guys FB page, all the pictures were of him, and he had 3 videos, one with a cat, another with 3D anim. cars crashing, and one with friends from earlier years where he was running and jumping on a top bunker (sp?) bed. That's why I thought he could not have had kids, but I forgot how early some people have kids or how immature they remain even if they do.

This is horrible. I feel so sorry for the little kids.

And yes, Obama is a sick man, a psychopath, he can live with all the deaths of kids in Middle East, he has no sentiments. And surely this is a mind control situation.

Latest update from the mayor and police at a briefing, they confirm some reports:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/2012/dec/14/newtown-connecticut-school-shooting-live

Police: 20 children 6 adults killed at school; shooter also dead

Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy has just held a press briefing.

He offers thanks for offers of assistance. He says he spoke with parents of the victims and extends his condolences.

"A number of our citizens, beautiful children, had their life taken away from them," Malloy says.

"The perpetrator of the crime is dead, as is an individual who the perpetrator lived with."

He thanks the president.

State Police spokesman Lt. Paul Vance now speaks.

"I just would like to restate some of the information," he says. He says it's "an active, ongoing investigation," "and there's a lot of things we cannot confirm or discuss."

"Upon realizing the intensity and difficulty of the situation," police called for reinforcements.

There were 18 children that were pronounced dead at the school. Two children were transported and pronounced dead. There were six adults pronounced dead at the school.

In addition the shooter was dead at the school.

That's a total of 26 victims plus the shooter at the school.

Twenty children were killed at the school.

The scene is secure. Police are "working with several agencies to process this scene."

They are working to establish identities.

He said police will be at the scene through the night, through the weekend and beyond.

"There's a great deal of work that needs to be done here at the school."

Vance says there is a second crime scene in Newtown at which "there is an adult deceased."

"The shootings did take place in one section of the school in two rooms," he says.

The next step, he says, is for the medical examiner's office to determine the cause of death and identities of the victims.

He says one person was injured.

Everyone killed was in "that section of the building," he said.

He said police have not yet made positive identifications, although preliminary identifications have been made of the victims.

I'm watching that speech again, and seriously, it's gotta be the most ridiculous and the most clear example that I have ever seen of somebody faking it. Not even well. Surely most people can see that it truely is crocodile tears!? It would be laughable, if it were not real life.

Wiping the tears away? Give me a break.

Paragon said:
I'm watching that speech again, and seriously, it's gotta be the most ridiculous and the most clear example that I have ever seen of somebody faking it. Not even well. Surely most people can see that it truely is crocodile tears!? It would be laughable, if it were not real life.

Could you provide a link?

anart said:
Paragon said:

Could you provide a link?

Sure,

_http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/12/barack-obama-speech-on-connecticut-school-shooting-turns-very-emotional-83137.html

Paragon said:

You are right. It looks more like he is scratching the eye than wiping. :rolleyes:

I posted on the comments section through the link provided, and it is very interesting the replies that have been made. Apparently those who question Obama and his 'emotions' are just as good as the killer, or that we have no compassion, or that instead of focusing on Obama we should talk about gun control etc. The diversions are endless.

From my perspective, it seems that the majority of the population are literally available as agents, just like the matrix, whether unconscious or conscious (doesn't matter), to divert attention from the real issue. Then you have people who are paid to do it. Funny that the comment that states Obama isn't crying, is flagged as 'abuse'.

I think I have seen the matrix in action.

Clinton was a much better fake crier - he could produce tears and get all red-eyed. I really couldn't tell if there were any actual tears on Obama - sure didn't look like it.

Persej said:
Paragon said:

You are right. It looks more like he is scratching the eye than wiping. :rolleyes:

I think he had onion somewhere in his suit... I cry like that when I'm chopping onion.

Back
Top Bottom