CT Elementary School Shooting

Paragon said:
I'm watching that speech again, and seriously, it's gotta be the most ridiculous and the most clear example that I have ever seen of somebody faking it. Not even well. Surely most people can see that it truely is crocodile tears!? It would be laughable, if it were not real life.

Wiping the tears away? Give me a break.

That speech did nothing for me. Now the newscasters have it titled "Our Hearts Are Broken" and are commenting on how emotional our president was. Obviously they need to plant that seed, because he sure didn't look emotional to me. Right after the speech, the commentary went to gun control and "let Connecticut have a voice."

Paragon said:
From my perspective, it seems that the majority of the population are literally available as agents, just like the matrix, whether unconscious or conscious (doesn't matter), to divert attention from the real issue. Then you have people who are paid to do it. Funny that the comment that states Obama isn't crying, is flagged as 'abuse'.

I think I have seen the matrix in action.
Some of the local radio stations are taking callers to talk on air. I could only listen for about 10 minutes and then I had to turn it off. Matrix indeed.

The latest report I heard via radio is that it is the 20 year old brother, Adam Lanza, who committed the shootings and then suicide and that the 24 year old, Ryan Lanza, is in custody.

I look the video of Obama "Crying" without sound to see with more attention... I think these are fakes gestures. When you are a president of a country and you do a speech you don't do those type of gestures if you are sincere. If you are sincere you show your eyes with tears or whatever, you look the people directly, you show your grief directly not with these movements of your hands. Pathetic. We know this man is as cold as a silex regarding kids over the world.

And if you look with attention to his eyes you will see coldness in them. I don't know but this man give me the creeps. :scared:

Don't know what to make of this, but this was an interesting read:

_http://tinyurl.com/csmyk6a

This ‘Ryan Lanza Facebook Profile Is The Connecticut Shooter’ Stuff Is F*** Up Everything

Max Read

After initial reports that police had named 24-year-old Ryan Lanza the suspect in this morning's Connecticut elementary school shooting that left nearly 30 dead, including at least 18 children, dozens of media accounts (including Gawker) shared the above photo — from the Facebook profile of a 24-year-old man named Ryan Lanza, who was born in Connecticut and lives in New Jersey — many of them describing it a picture of the shooter.

But according to screen shots of his profile taken by former classmates who say they're Lanza's Facebook friends, this Ryan Lanza is alive, well, emphatically not the shooter, and freaking out about the fact that his face is on cable news. (Update: Multiple outlets are now reporting that Adam Lanza, Ryan's brother, was the shooter.)
Andrew Fletcher, who seems to have gone to Quinnippiac with Lanza, tweeted the first screenshot:

Andrew Fletcher@Fletch788
Facebook statuses from Ryan Lanza. #Newtown twitter.com/Fletch788/stat…
14 Dec 12

He later tweeted that he'd unfriended Lanza " because I was getting a ton of friend requests." Cartoonist Matt Bors, also apparently a Facebook friend of Lanza's, shared another screen shot in which Lanza curses at CNN (CNN emailed after this post went up to make it clear that they never ran his photo; Fox News apparently did).

[screenshot]

Police haven't officially announced the name of their suspect, but according to NBC three different law enforcement sources confirmed "Ryan Lanza" as the suspect. Which leaves us with a few, equally weird options: that police (or the media) have the wrong guy as a suspect; that there are two Ryan Lanzas, of the same age, splitting time between Connecticut and New Jersey; or that this is the right Ryan Lanza, and someone is perpetrating an elaborate, and very morbid, hoax. Until we figure out which one is right, let's stop sharing the guy's profile and ID'ing it as the killer.

Update: It seems as though the first option was the closest: multiple outlets are now reporting Ryan's brother Adam Lanza, 20, was the shooter, and that Ryan is in custody in Hoboken speaking with police.

I've also taken some screenshots of the pages carrying the 'second shooter' theory, fwiw.

Chrissy said:
Paragon said:
I'm watching that speech again, and seriously, it's gotta be the most ridiculous and the most clear example that I have ever seen of somebody faking it. Not even well. Surely most people can see that it truely is crocodile tears!? It would be laughable, if it were not real life.

Wiping the tears away? Give me a break.

That speech did nothing for me. Now the newscasters have it titled "Our Hearts Are Broken" and are commenting on how emotional our president was. Obviously they need to plant that seed, because he sure didn't look emotional to me. Right after the speech, the commentary went to gun control and "let Connecticut have a voice."

Paragon said:
From my perspective, it seems that the majority of the population are literally available as agents, just like the matrix, whether unconscious or conscious (doesn't matter), to divert attention from the real issue. Then you have people who are paid to do it. Funny that the comment that states Obama isn't crying, is flagged as 'abuse'.

I think I have seen the matrix in action.
Some of the local radio stations are taking callers to talk on air. I could only listen for about 10 minutes and then I had to turn it off. Matrix indeed.

The latest report I heard via radio is that it is the 20 year old brother, Adam Lanza, who committed the shootings and then suicide and that the 24 year old, Ryan Lanza, is in custody.

I think that this is an attempt by the STS controllers to plant an emotional hook onto the mass consciousness of humans in the US, so that they may be controlled easier for whatever 'they' have in store next. It seems to have already worked.

It's ridiculous that the fact I said " he is a psycho" on that website, can spurn everyone into a rage against that very idea, and the person saying it. Why? The matrix doesn't like it's puppet man and a good source of control for the masses to be 'attacked' in this manner. That and the fact that it's the truth! What farmer would like their sheep to find a hole in the fence and escape....

Local news reported that Adam may have had his brother Ryan's ID on him and dropped it, possibly the source of the confusion. Stranger and stranger.

meta-agnostic said:
Local news reported that Adam may have had his brother Ryan's ID on him and dropped it, possibly the source of the confusion. Stranger and stranger.

Yep, they're not identifying Adam as the shooter - http://myfox8.com/2012/12/14/elementary-school-shooting-suspect-is-20-year-old-with-ties-to-school/ and Ryan is being questioned. Adam was only 20.

What a tragedy. This is just atrocious.

And that Obama...I didn't detect a hint of emotion on his face. It looked like he was just cleaning goo out of the corner of his eye.

anart said:
meta-agnostic said:

Yep, they're not identifying Adam as the shooter - http://myfox8.com/2012/12/14/elementary-school-shooting-suspect-is-20-year-old-with-ties-to-school/ and Ryan is being questioned. Adam was only 20.

Interesting. That story says a law enforcement officer mistakenly transposed the brothers' names, but now they are saying the unofficial alleged shooter may have had his brother's ID on him and dropped it. It wouldn't be uncommon for a younger sibling under 21 to have an older sibling's ID. Could all just be a part of the confusion or a sign of something else.

I like this idea:

Cheryl Wheeler, "If It Were Up To Me".

http://www.commondreams.org/further/2012/12/14-0

I'd take away the anti-depressants too.

name said:
One of the big blocks on the road to globalization is an armed society such as in the USA. That scares the psychos in power sh*less.

I seriously doubt that. True freedom cannot be protected by guns because true freedom cannot be threatened by guns.

I have been at work briefly watching the CT shooting on the news and observing the medias's usual attempt to sway public opinion on the motives of the shooter. I've been listening to my coworkers discuss the shooting, and it just seems like just another tragedy to the average person. When will people see the bigger picture on these events? An insidious storm is coming, and I have no doubt that people will have to see that these mass murders are not just arbitrary events!

Perceval said:
name said:
One of the big blocks on the road to globalization is an armed society such as in the USA. That scares the psychos in power sh*less.

I seriously doubt that. True freedom cannot be protected by guns because true freedom cannot be threatened by guns.

I think the psychos in power love trigger-happy people with guns because they're so easy to manipulate.

I don't understand how a 20-year-old (autistic and/or with Asperger's syndrome, according to his brother) can fire over 100 rounds from two handguns before any of the infamously keen US police forces arrived on the scene. The most powerful weapon attributed to the shooter, the rifle, was found in the back of a car, so it seems unlikely that anyone used it.

There are also reports of a second shooter, as well as reports of a second (or third or more?) man being arrested.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gunmen-connecticut-elementary-school-shooting-dead/story?id=17973836#.UMt4PqxrRMQ

ABC News said:
The massacre involved two gunmen and prompted the town of Newtown to lock down all its schools and draw SWAT teams to the school, authorities said today.

One shooter is dead and a manhunt is on for a second gunman. Police are searching cars. One shooter was described as a 24-year-old armed man with four weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest, sources told ABC News.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-14/newton-ct-elementary-school-shooting-tally-rises-27-dead-whom-14-children

ZeroHedge said:
A second shooting suspect, a 24 year old man with a bulletproof vest and 4 guns has been apprehended in custody.

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012/12/14/school-shooting-leaves-multiple-injured/

CBS said:
CBS News reports that a potential second suspect was in custody and that SWAT was investigating the home of the suspect. It was not known if that alleged second suspect fired any of the shots in the massacre.

A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, “I did not do it.”

http://www.krtv.com/news/27-people-reported-dead-in-connecticut-school-shooting/

KRTV said:
Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out, 1010 WINS' Al Jones reported. Two guns have reportedly been recovered.

I thought it this teacher's response was interesting when the police arrived because it suggests that by that time she had already encountered a group of large heavily-armed men...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/kaitlin-roig-newton-eleme_n_2303985.html

HuffPo said:
The teacher told the police on the other side to slide their badges under the bathroom door to prove their identities.

"I didn't believe them," she told ABC News. "I told them if they were cops, they could get the key... They did and then unlocked the bathroom."

Attachments

• Red maroon van.jpg
    Red maroon van.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 5
Perceval said:
name said:

I agree with Perceval.
I think the plan was actually letting people have guns, then create situations were "people are hurting people" such as these, and then remove the guns since we cannot protect ourselves, the state must have all the power to protect us.
The guns must be given first, because the Aim was to mislead us that we are incompetent to defend ourselves.

While driving back from office I happened to listened to 2 radio stations ( WCBS 880 AM and NJ101.5) for more than hours( 5PM-7 :30 PM EST ). The coverage is a big MESS and so many holes and the story kept on changing during the time.
1. KILLER : Adam Lanza : Now they are saying the killer is Adam lanza , who killed the kids and killed him self
2. KILLER’s Mother : Initially they said she was killed in the class and later they said she was killed at home . They are not saying who the killer is except suspecting adam might have killed. she is only substitute teacher.

3. Nurse who hid below the table : They were talking about a nurse who hid below the desk based on a gut feeling and she saw the feet of a man coming into the room and left the room later she hid some where along with another woman. At 5 PM news says she said she has not heard 100 rounds the shooting. By 6 PM nurse story continued but no mention of how many rounds she heard.
4. Ryan Lanza : He is the elder brother of Adam Lanza who lives in hoboken. It looks they have arrested him on the street near his house in front of the cameras . At one point they were saying he was taken into custody , later they said he disappeared not taken into custody and the later they said he was questioned.
5. Ryan Lanza’ s Room mates and his girl friend : At one point they said they disappeared. later no mention of the,
6. Father Lanza : It looks lanza’s were divorced 15 years back adam is raised by mother and ryan is raised by father. They looked for the father at house and he was not there and they suspect father is at work. - Heck, can’t they contact him , when the entire world is moaning during this high tech age ?. Some thing doesn’t add up

Around 7:30 CT state spokes person gave a press conference. His message is strange and self contradictory and looks he is making up /changing the story based on the journalists face reading.

“ we are still working to figure out the bodies , but unfortunately we informed the parents”. -
“State medical examiner is examining the bodies and they are not allowing others to identify the bodies “ - why can' use relatives for that. Initially he said they haven't identified, later he changed it informed parents and later he changed that to "not sure of the identifaction"

“It will take long time to identify it , earliest we can come up may be Sunday, then may be some thing tomorrow”- So much flip flopping. He build up so much saying that it will take LONG time and then he changed it to sunday .
“we are not going say any thing until we investigate every thing “

For the journalists question he finally siad “give us a a break and you take a break. We will conduct another press conference tomorrow 8 AM. “

“ This is HUGE investigation. Needs to do Lot “ - Really ?. A rural area in CT with one shooter takes LOT of time ?.

This conference is embarrassing.

As usual this one looks like is a FALSE FLAG operation using greenbaum'd subjects.

they say he doesn't have any troubled past , probably he might have psychological problems. The direction it is going, they want to government to take care of psychological problems. So more drugging of the population for filling Pharma companies with cash.

Back
Top Bottom