Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I just saying that it is difficult for a new soul to drive their reality right off the start, you have to work yourself into it with so many things to do at first.
Funny that you say that because the Movie I mentioned 'Astral city begins very similar' like the adjusting period, although in the case of the movie (and without spoiling it too much) it's because of the way the protagonist died, that there has to be a recovery/adjustment state first. Also in the previous session:

Session 28 October 2023

Q:
(L) We had in mind to try to communicate with Pierre. Is that possible or advisable?

A: Let him rest a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: (L) Is he near us now?

A: Resting at 5D.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: (L) Other questions? Is he going to be like our representative in 5D?

A: When he is ready. He needs to review and assess.

From what I gather, Contemplation Density is not just for you to contemplate and assets your lessons learned, but you still have your own missions to accomplish in that state, and you own lessons to learn on there too, I was thinking that maybe after you merge with your 5D self (if that's your mission) then you can go ahead and move on to the next density.

Thank You Seek10, I'll try to get the Kindle version of it, interesting description of the first volume:

Spirit Messages Received and Written Down by the Rev. G. Vale Owen Volumes I-II Introduction by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle For those interested in accounts of life after death, or in the history of Spiritualism, The Life Beyond the Veil is an important text that delivered the most complete and detailed account of conditions in the after-life published. The first two volumes of the series have been collected in one book including the original introduction by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in which he states, The narrative is before you and ready to speak for itself. Do not judge it merely by the opening, lofty as that may be, but mark the ever ascending beauty of the narrative, rising steadily until it reaches a level of sustained grandeur. Owen was forced out of his ministry by Church authorities after scripts from this book were published. He went on a lecture tour in America and in England, eventually settling in a pastorate of a Spiritualist congregation in London.

Greetings! thanks for bringing up this topic, I've been thinking about it too.

Q: (L) So in other words, what you're seeing in your environment is what you're used to, what you like, what you imagine Heaven to be like. Is that it?

A: (Pierre) Yes.

If density is related to the level of consciousness, it makes sense to me, that if you leave your body in 3rd density, in 5th density your environment will adapt to your "last" state of consciousness. That's what comes to mind because practically seeing things that he has liked makes me remember to see your own reality, only without a state mostly controlled by an STS state, it seems like a state of adaptation.

Q: (L) We had in mind to try to communicate with Pierre. Is that possible or advisable?
A: Let him rest a bit.

Cass has mentioned it on several occasions. Something about a "rest" period upon reaching 5th density. The adjustment of the soul must be something incredible for those parts that also need to be merged, it's as if you were a hard drive to which you are loading fragmented information.

Q: (irjO) Can a soul or being, be still at 5th density contemplating, while at the same "time" part of its consciousness reincarnates and lives in one life or multiple ones?

A: Yes

It makes sense to me, at least as I interpret it. If we are "Multidimensional" beings it is difficult to understand how the mechanics works, but the fact that you are in one density but at the same time another part of you is also somewhere learning and that all these parts of yourself converge at the same time but being in 5th density is even more interesting, because it is as if you are waiting for another part of you to finish its work in order to completely unify or be aware of how many parts of those other existential states of you have joined and that others, it is incredible to try to contemplate that even for each of these lives, there is an individual process that cannot be interrupted by a single life, that is, you are not the "unique and real" one now as we linearly believe, and that predominates over the rest of your divided parts, but certainly at some point all that accumulated knowledge leads to a result for everyone when they are unified.

that the dead relatives can't communicate easily but try to do any type of signals like using objects or animals sometimes to send signals to the living relatives.
Could be a reason of why communication between 5th density and 3rd density is not that easy
it creates layers of obstacles for communication between 3rd and 4rth 5th and 6th density realities.

If I don't understand this, there are beings who do harm with or without permission. Reminds me of the Ghost movie, the ghost wanderer who learned to move cans, "like a spirit learns to move cans" he says:

"It's all in the mind! your problem is that you keep believing that you are alive, you think that you are wearing clothes, etc. Now everything is here in the mind (pointing to his head)."

We are thought forms too and in a certain way we "become thought" when we leave physicality completely or partially, as we go up densities.

This part is very interesting too for me:

"You have to project, I don't know how it's done, but you have to concentrate all your emotions, all your anger, all your love, all your hate."

Isn't that what we see with the souls left here? isn't it practically a bunch of souls always moved by their basest instincts that seems to only do conscious harm or not, to other people??

If when we think about them, we establish a bridge... how do they communicate in dreams? what emotional resources of us may be available to them to use as possible signals?What is the unconscious blockage that we generate that prevents them from doing so?

Therefore, I think that because we are not connected in that way by the same lack of necessary awareness, in addition to the frenetic overwhelming field between the two dualities of thought that blocks the earth, it is that it is difficult, but not impossible.

The thought is much stronger than we think.

Controlling our mental state has been a fundamental part of this process as well. In 4D it was commented, "you create what you think" right?. But you don't arrive directly, you go through 5D first and contemplate, somehow, I think that some other part of you that stores the knowledge in part of 4D also helps you, prepares you, for the next path in that density, because otherwise I wouldn't understand how something as unstable as our mind could keep reality stable in an environment precisely where what you think, manifests. And the same thing happens here too, only in another way and we just can't see it or at least not the "how" is its manifestation/projection in a clearer way as we could experience it in higher densities.

It is a rather fascinating topic,

I think we could perhaps come up with a few ideas that we could then somehow write up into a description of sorts, the trouble I think comes from our perception and some of the concepts will be beyond our comprehension.

There's another book, which I know has been mentioned in the forum before, it's called The Afterlife Unveiled, by Stafford Betty. Of course Carl Wickland's 30 years among the dead is good.

Could be a reason of why communication between 5th density and 3rd density is not that easy, perhaps lost of real spiritualism, lack of meditation, and in a materialism driven world where even religion is distorted, and lies are everywhere, it creates layers of obstacles for communication between 3rd and 4rth 5th and 6th density realities.
Maybe, I think it's all related and when talking about noise, I suppose we could discuss the nature of that noise, but then there's also this from a session in 1994

Q: (L) Well, what is the correct perception? Is the planet earth and the people thereon, and the things that are going on in this spot, the earth specifically, more important than maybe we would ordinarily have thought?

A: The Earth is a Convergence point.

Q: (L) Has it always been a convergence point? Was it designed to be a convergence point? Or, is it just going to be a convergence point this once?

A: Too many questions at once.

Q: (L) Was it designed to be a convergence point from the beginning?

A: Natural function.

So, perhaps our planet is simply loud naturally, like some rivers are convergence points for nature, or cities are converge points for people etc.

This is a great topic and does connect/is a big piece to the puzzle. From my travels, networking and experiences below makes up and is what happens in 5D. ( I don’t know everything obviously)

1) some join with their soul group
2) 5D is a place for learning and integration from whatever simulation you were in before arriving in 5D
3) There are other simulations/realities not just earth that when the avatar is done you go to 5D
4) You meet with elders/guides for a life review.
5) After life review you reflect on if you did what you have to do and decide what to/where to go next. Or if at a certain vibration/frequency you can become elder/guide
6) There are different soul groups that are differentiated by light/frequency/vibration they come together for sharing and learning. It’s important for other souls NOT to disrupt.
7) from what I have read and heard the elders/guides are supportive, honest, firm and guiding.
8) YOU then make the choice what to do next if you don’t stay there to be elder/guide
9) the conciousness system will send you recognizable images such as your mom and voices for you to successfully travel from current simulation/reality to 5D
10) The things you can pick in 5D are gender, parents physical limitation location born and things like that with the goal of growing up, lowering you entropy and evolving as a consciousness unit.
11) Not all realities are created equal some have more or less rules so you decide what playground to play in for learning

What Pierr said is true there is a lot of earth noise and you have to take the stance of a higher journey to get signals and A influences

5D in a nutshell… You review what you set out to do, learn and accomplish before last reincarnation. Depending on result of this review you go back to do it again and or similar or you choose new mission, lesson, experiences. Obviously, you have amnesia before you enter to the reality from 5D…

What I don’t know is what are all the dynamics if you are done reincarnating? I know some become guides/elders but that’s all

Last edited:
5D in a nutshell… You review what you set out to do, learn and accomplish before last reincarnation. Depending on result of this review you go back to do it again and or similar or you choose new mission, lesson, experiences. Obviously, you have amnesia before you enter to the reality from 5D
It sounds like a more real version of ‘you create your own reality’, it’s like a whatever you feel you need, to continue your learning journey.

There is also the holdover situation which I think from what you and other sources described could be related to a specific mission in 5D, like staying there for a purpose of learning things that you are not able to learn on regular basis or lifetimes or perhaps guiding others or helping other in a certain way.

Q: (L) I would like to know how many lifetimes I have had as a human being?

A: That is open to definition.

Q: (L) Well, on planet Earth.

A: Including Neanderthal?

Q: (L) No, we'll just pass that up.

A: Okay, then it is 79 in broken sequence.

Q: (L) Broken by what?

A: Other planes.

Q: (L) The same question for Frank?

A: Same exactly.

Q: (L) How many for SV? Same?

A: No. Not correct definition of answer.

Q: (L) What would be correct for her?

A: Not same exact sequence. 72 plus 4 as special learning channel "hold back" on contemplative plane AKA 5th density level.

Q: (L) SV is a 5th level soul?

A: No. Spent 4 sequence hold overs there.

It sounds like a more real version of ‘you create your own reality’, it’s like a whatever you feel you need, to continue your learning journey.
Yes and no. You can create certain parameters but when you come to a reality like earth you have to deal with probabilities, randomness and others choices…For example if someone decides to drive drunk and runs into you and now you are in wheel chair well……

I think “The Work” from G is more of a 3D avatar manual so that you can enact your free will day to day and actually do and choose.

In 5D you may choose your race or location but what happens from birth to death unless you gain awareness and protection is greatly up to chance so to speak…even if you have great control over your machine and choices there’s still randomness

It’s a symbiotic relationship… do the work on your machine to create your reality here and now lower your entropy, gain awareness/consciousness and progress so you advance to choose new lessons in 5D this enables progressing. If there’s no accomplishment in reality then it’s Groundhog Day for you in 5D…I do think Grace comes to those that are ready in reality to help and there is help but if you are in deep sleep help doesn’t help…

I say all that to say this… in 5D you may choose the ingredients but when you come to a reality if the chef undercooks the meal it renders the ingredients moot… I think there are other pieces to the puzzle besides 5D that gives clearer pictures…but 5D is important

Last edited:
To me the facts are:

5D is contemplation, learning, planning, teaching.

Then the soul/consciousness decides which smorgasbord of realities to go to - to learn/accomplish what it has set out to

When “stuck” in the reality the goal is to grow up improve quality of consciousness through learning/passing the tests you set out.

You then go back to 5D with the vibration, frequency, knowledge you gathered and then rinse and repeat

But my question is why is it set up this way? Improve learning and consciousness for the system ok I get that but why must the system be the way it is? Whats on the back end here???

The C’s help us and they are 6D love/light and that’s great but it still doesn’t click for me.

You know when you receive information and you have that feeling of knowing or say I get it and there are no more questions…well I’m not there yet…I understand a large part of it but the lack of intelligence and efficiency in the rule set is fishy to me.

But my question is why is it set up this way? Improve learning and consciousness for the system ok I get that but why must the system be the way it is? Whats on the back end here???
We would have to consider many factors, such as the short and long wave cycle. Some beings reincarnates into ethereal realms and other like us don’t, but it’s all choice, so I guess the question would be why the universe is the way it is, like with fractals consciousness? From the primary source the universe divide itself and it gets fragmented?

Why is it fragmented in different realities and dimensions? I think the purpose and Laura talked about this in the Paleofest years ago, it’s to gather information, all the information we can get through the different ways the universe can be manifested or expressed. And the 5th density would be like the command center to process that information gathered through the most dense realities (1D and 2D) to the less denser one (4D), then when enough information is gathered you can move up to assist but at the same time keep gathering information from all densities below so the universe can be once again united again with all there is, that’s my basic understanding of things.

We would have to consider many factors, such as the short and long wave cycle. Some beings reincarnates into ethereal realms and other like us don’t, but it’s all choice, so I guess the question would be why the universe is the way it is, like with fractals consciousness? From the primary source the universe divide itself and it gets fragmented?

Why is it fragmented in different realities and dimensions? I think the purpose and Laura talked about this in the Paleofest years ago, it’s to gather information, all the information we can get through the different ways the universe can be manifested or expressed. And the 5th density would be like the command center to process that information gathered through the most dense realities (1D and 2D) to the less denser one (4D), then when enough information is gathered you can move up to assist but at the same time keep gathering information from all densities below so the universe can be once again united again with all there is, that’s my basic understanding of things.
It seems 5D is a large organizing principle for souls/consciousness and the system. But why? What is on the other side of the system…is my why/what question…yes gathering information as an individual unit to then …There is a reason and purpose for this and another side to it.

It’s like saying I conduct my business in such and such way to obey laws and make money… my question is why/what is the money for? It’s designed this way because…

I am asking questions to get to the ah ha moment or I should say the next ah ha moment

Well, from Laura's exploration and experimentation predating the contact with the C's, it's rather obvious that actual 5D entities very rarely, if ever on their own, mingle and meddle in the affairs of the living, so to say. Noisiness, in that sense, has been coming, at least it seems so, mostly from the dead dudes still hanging around to our ordinary, usually perceived plane of existence. Thus writings speaking about the endeavours of the deceased and afterlife in general might have to be taken with a lot of salt when extrapolating and deducing from them about real actual nature of the 5D mode of existence. FWIW.

It seems 5D is a large organizing principle for souls/consciousness and the system. But why? What is on the other side of the system…is my why/what question…yes gathering information as an individual unit to then …There is a reason and purpose for this and another side to it.

It’s like saying I conduct my business in such and such way to obey laws and make money… my question is why/what is the money for? It’s designed this way because…

I am asking questions to get to the ah ha moment or I should say the next ah ha moment

I like Alan Watts' way of talking about this. Imagine you're omnipotent. You can do anything you want at any time. He makes a really insightful comment in that after a while, it just gets boring. Being all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-powerful is no fun. Think of a full-expenses paid tropical resort vacation for the rest of eternity. There's no challenge, no lessons, no sense of urgency, meaning, or sacrifice in such a life. There's nothing on the line. It's just massages and margaritas and rich food and pleasantness. Imagine watching a movie of some guy just hanging out at a resort in a state of indulgence. Then compare that to watching Lord of the Rings. There's something much so more interesting about the story of a struggle for goodness against all odds than an eternal cosmic resort vacation.

So the most interesting thing that God could think of was to create a game - a very dangerous and deadly game, where the stakes are high, where everything is charged meaning, where there is suffering and sorrow, and also triumph and joy, heroes and monsters, secrets, intrigue and plot twists, all dressed up in the most sophisticated artistry, song, costumes, the whole shebang. So the DCM split into countless sparks of light and arranged these Souls around in various densities, or states of limitation, darkness, and ignorance, amnesia. The game is one of endless discovery - or as it is put in The Wave, the quest of the Knight Ones. The all-important rule to the game is that of Free Will, or the choice between good and evil, STS and STO. That's what sets the whole thing running. We're in a live action role playing game called here on Middle-Earth. 5D is sort of like Rivendell, except without the looming tragedy of the exodus of the elves.

And I think we chose to participate in it for the same reason we read a good story or play a game here in 3D - because it's fun!

Well, from Laura's exploration and experimentation predating the contact with the C's, it's rather obvious that actual 5D entities very rarely, if ever on their own, mingle and meddle in the affairs of the living, so to say. Noisiness, in that sense, has been coming, at least it seems so, mostly from the dead dudes still hanging around to our ordinary, usually perceived plane of existence. Thus writings speaking about the endeavours of the deceased and afterlife in general might have to be taken with a lot of salt when extrapolating and deducing from them about real actual nature of the 5D mode of existence. FWIW.
I imagine the noise coming from multiple sources, my first impression though is that of the 8 billion human minds all thinking and feeling their individual realities. Second impression is that of the frequencies from our technology and the 3rd is not verified as an actual thing that’s occurring but just a vision of an imposed vibrational net or container of some kind around earth by our sts ‘gods’
It would be interesting to know the details of the noise, then may be we would be able to find a way to easier connect with our 5D self, friends and family.

In the Ra Contact, Don Elkins asks a lot of questions regarding fifth density. Although most of the questions are regarding incarnation in fifth density, and some are about the fifth density negative entity which interfered with them, it can be enlightening.

Also, Dolores Cannon wrote a good number of books about her work doing past-life regression.

Back
Top Bottom