Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I recall a few sessions back we were discussing “degaussing”. This would seem like the right thread to bring that back into the conversation, and how that fits in with “resting” before contemplation. I don’t have anything specific to add right now, but I thought I’d throw it into the hat.

I recall a few sessions back we were discussing “degaussing”. This would seem like the right thread to bring that back into the conversation, and how that fits in with “resting” before contemplation. I don’t have anything specific to add right now, but I thought I’d throw it into the hat.
I might have missed that discussion but are you referring to this piece of the 2022 session?:

Q: (L) Um... Since he's asked the question, are there indications that we could notice if we were paying attention and had a clue what we were supposed to be looking for, that would indicate to us the death or termination or something of any 4D beings that were engaged in this battle in the sky, so to speak?

A: Not that you would think of as different. That is, a volcanic eruption could represent the degaussing of a 4D STS being... or just a volcanic eruption.

Q: (L) So you're saying that some natural phenomena such as floods, fires, earthquakes, gigantic thunderbolts and all that kind of stuff, could represent this kind of conflict, and it could represent a degaussing event, but it doesn't always have to. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And so because of that, we would not necessarily be able to tell. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And you say "degaussing"...

A: Not "death".

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Andromeda) Interesting.

(L) Well, I don't know where to go with that. Alright...

I might have missed that discussion but are you referring to this piece of the 2022 session?:
It did come up in that session from August 2022, but was later discussed in the thread beginning around post #103, and continuing on in some subsequent posts after that (117, 119, 122, 148...it comes up quite a few times in the thread). There’s also some in the Balneotherapy thread, and Session 29, July, 2023

I like Alan Watts' way of talking about this. Imagine you're omnipotent. You can do anything you want at any time. He makes a really insightful comment in that after a while, it just gets boring. Being all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-powerful is no fun. Think of a full-expenses paid tropical resort vacation for the rest of eternity. There's no challenge, no lessons, no sense of urgency, meaning, or sacrifice in such a life. There's nothing on the line. It's just massages and margaritas and rich food and pleasantness. Imagine watching a movie of some guy just hanging out at a resort in a state of indulgence. Then compare that to watching Lord of the Rings. There's something much so more interesting about the story of a struggle for goodness against all odds than an eternal cosmic resort vacation.

So the most interesting thing that God could think of was to create a game - a very dangerous and deadly game, where the stakes are high, where everything is charged meaning, where there is suffering and sorrow, and also triumph and joy, heroes and monsters, secrets, intrigue and plot twists, all dressed up in the most sophisticated artistry, song, costumes, the whole shebang. So the DCM split into countless sparks of light and arranged these Souls around in various densities, or states of limitation, darkness, and ignorance, amnesia. The game is one of endless discovery - or as it is put in The Wave, the quest of the Knight Ones. The all-important rule to the game is that of Free Will, or the choice between good and evil, STS and STO. That's what sets the whole thing running. We're in a live action role playing game called here on Middle-Earth. 5D is sort of like Rivendell, except without the looming tragedy of the exodus of the elves.

And I think we chose to participate in it for the same reason we read a good story or play a game here in 3D - because it's fun!
I understand the dark/light…good/evil…tragety /triumph. I do get it you need something to sharpen your sward against and the system needs to send out its experiencers to bring info back to it. The system is in charge and has the power to be efficient for itself in whatever way it wants.

It can be fun at times but that would not be my summation of this reality/rule set.

I do understand the need for all varied within this reality rule set experiences good bad ugly and all that but some of the happenings are embarrassing and there is too much collateral damage for my liking but that’s just me it’s the rule set reality I chose so who am I to say yay or nay just reporting on facts/info mixed with alittle opinion from my viewpoint on the learning curve at current

I read the first half of The Skull Speaks (Through Carole Davis) - SILO.PUB that @meadow_wind posted in the Alton Towers thread by @MJF (Hope your back soon!) I think there's some valuable additions to the 5th Density discussion as well as the Atlantean ideas in that book.

The "noise" that blocks us from our antennae contacting (us in) 5th density - according to the library in the skull - may be a leftover side effect of our non-physical ancestors falling into "gross" matter and that some deviations or alternate versions of that fall became so low frequency that they emanate a signal that grows and blocks out the higher frequencies.

As esoteric as some of the readings may sound, the skull (I'm guessing it's more of a conduit to a section of the information field) spends quite a bit of time equating frequency (implying FRV) with music as a force, or a leftover attempt by the higher beings (they sound more 5th density than 4th to me) to counteract the fall into gross matter and the lowering frequency of our "Dark Planet" as they refer to Earth.

So if there's this Zoroastrian type of words, prayers and concepts (Good thoughts, words and deeds) that had to be taught generation to generation back to the transmission of Kantek (?) knowledge here, then what happens to those that lose the generational connection from war or cataclysm?

Music. It doesn't carry a narrative meaning all the time. But notes and arrangements create a super-luminal meaning that can be transferred from generation to generation without books or masters. Sing the Body Electric.

I know I might be simplifying this "noise" concept, but there's garbage EM frequencies on this planet, and if they're also hyperdimensional, then maybe there's a psychic garbage dump around our 3D planet from thousands of years building up. All our reincarnational issues left unresolved, petty dramas, vicey compulsions etc.

If the majority of us are in a 3-5-3-5 cycle for let's say thousands of years, imagine how much we've left of negative energy in the "Aether". Maybe the noise is so strong because there haven't been enough cataclysms. The "convention" coming here is like scavengers. What can they get for free?

The Wave or the Comets clean everything out for better or worse, but all the "Loosh" is so available before all of that.

I just watched a 2015 TED talk about end of life visions and dreams and it was really moving. The gentleman who spoke is Dr. Christopher Kerr and SOTT has just published an article about him.
In the last 10 years, Kerr has hired a permanent research team who expanded the studies to include interviews with patients receiving hospice care at home and with their families, deepening the researchers' understanding of the variety and profundity of these visions. They can occur while patients are asleep or fully conscious. Dead family members figure most prominently, and by contrast, visions involving religious themes are exceedingly rare. Patients often relive seminal moments from their lives, including joyful experiences of falling in love and painful ones of rejection. Some dream of the unresolved tasks of daily life, like paying bills or raising children. Visions also entail past or imagined journeys — whether long car trips or short walks to school. Regardless of the subject matter, the visions, patients say, feel real and entirely unique compared with anything else they've ever experienced. They can begin days, even weeks, before death. Most significant, as people near the end of their lives, the frequency of visions increases, further centering on deceased people or pets. It is these final visions that provide patients, and their loved ones, with profound meaning and solace.

Kerr's latest research is focused on the emotional transformation he has often observed in patients who experience such visions. The first in this series of studies, published in 2019, measured psychological and spiritual growth among two groups of hospice patients: those who had visions and a control group of those who did not. Patients rated their agreement with statements including, "I changed my priorities about what is important in life," or "I have a better understanding of spiritual matters." Those who experienced end-of-life visions agreed more strongly with those statements, suggesting that the visions sparked inner change even at the end of life. "It's the most remarkable of our studies," Kerr told me. "It highlights the paradox of dying, that while there is physical deterioration, they are growing and finding meaning. It highlights what patients are telling us, that they are being put back together."
:love:

In the following TED talk Dr. Kathryn Mannix relates her experiences as a junior doctor and how her boss, a seasoned doctor explains a dying woman what will happen when she is passing over. Now he doesn't say anything about the spiritual aspects of it, but he explicated the physical side of dying and what happens to the person that is about to pass, which could be useful information:

We have been discussing Prescott's Life and Afterlife in the reading workshops and I am enjoying this reading very much. I like Prescott's approach to this phenomenon, critical but open and insightful, and the way he presents the testimonies and evidence is quite Fortean, I think.

And just as it's revealing to recognize the similarities in NDEs, the subjective aspects of different people's experiences are also very telling. As the Cs said in the last session - and adding what has been shared in this thread - the experience during and after death depends on our beliefs, our particular life experience, and our FRV.

Most people report the NDE as life-changing, coming back inspired and more connected to the divine. I wonder if these experiences are planned, like part of their learning cycle, or maybe they deviate too much from their planned lessons and need this kind of experience, or maybe some others are just accidental.

Here are some NDEs accounts I found interesting:

Full interview:

His book. I haven't read it, but it looks interesting

Thanks for sharing Luis! I just finished reading Eben Alexander's Proof of Heaven and enjoyed how he recounts his story from the perspective of all those who were next to him during his NDE, family, friends and doctors, and how it affected them in such a time which makes me wonder if the prayers of his close ones played any role, even if minimal, in him getting back.

I also enjoyed his more pragmatic approach as he was trying to understand if his experience could be explained from a functional brain perspective, something that is often missing in books about the topic. As an accomplished neurosurgeons and having researched the matter and shared with fellow neuroscientists, he still couldn't find any way to justify his NDE, which he details in the appendix. This might help some people who are open to the idea but wondering if it cannot be explained by "science".

Thanks for sharing Luis! I just finished reading Eben Alexander's Proof of Heaven and enjoyed how he recounts his story from the perspective of all those who were next to him during his NDE, family, friends and doctors, and how it affected them in such a time which makes me wonder if the prayers of his close ones played any role, even if minimal, in him getting back.

I also enjoyed his more pragmatic approach as he was trying to understand if his experience could be explained from a functional brain perspective, something that is often missing in books about the topic. As an accomplished neurosurgeons and having researched the matter and shared with fellow neuroscientists, he still couldn't find any way to justify his NDE, which he details in the appendix. This might help some people who are open to the idea but wondering if it cannot be explained by "science".

Interesting! Well, there are accounts in the recommended books, and the sessions, about prayers helping to have a smooth transition, and a faster recovery once the soul is in 5D. In this case, maybe it was not his time and prayers helped in the process of coming back, just a thought.

I'm going to read the book, but I wanted to ask you if he finds anything significant about brain function concerning NDEs?

I'm reading the book "Dns le monde supèrieur" by Chico Xavier (Nosso Lar - film).
And in one of the cases he talks about a "perisprital" brain, which particularly interested me, an attachment of a disembodied on an incarnate that goes from the brain to the thorax...
The disembodied has been killed by the incarnate. The disembodied has attached himself to the incarnate to make him suffer and pay for his murder... Several entities work on the two cases to separate them, it's hard work of a beauty and kindness that brought tears to my eyes, what beautiful values...
I had no idea that so many beneficent spirits were at work during our sleep, where we can join them without remembering, but also during everyday life...
Ever since I read it, I've been visualizing the healing essences descending (remember PIERRE's gesture, with his hand, a spiral descending from top to bottom) that those I pray for or give Reiki to.

Book summary:
Witness to actions carried out on the higher plane, Spirit André Luiz discusses the reasons for mental imbalance and the consequences to which brothers in the grip of madness may be subjected. Suicide, abortion, epilepsy, trisomy, insanity, sexual imbalance, schizophrenia and psychosis are just some of the themes analyzed in the light of Spiritist philosophy in this book, which underlines the importance of spiritual workers helping the infirm and needy of all kinds.

I'm going to read the book, but I wanted to ask you if he finds anything significant about brain function concerning NDEs?
It's more like he couldn't find any link of his NDE to the brain when reviewing the scans and the medical records from when he was in coma. He tries to postulate a number of explanations like a primitive brainstem program that is activated to ease terminal pain, or a distorted memory from deeper parts of his limbic system which fuels emotional perception, but they all require a functioning neocortex for the visions to be produced. However, during his coma his neocortex was completely inactive. To this point, he goes on to say that "I was encountering the reality of a world of consciousness that existed completely free of the limitations of my physical brain."

Thanks very much for sharing these. I have read about and watched lots of content about NDE's but never tire of finding new ones. I found Eben Alexander's testimony very interesting. He is just the sort of intelligent, medically highly trained individual who is needed to pass on this information to those who may have difficulty believing in the spirit world. He comes to the stage with authenticity and a certain amount of cachet. He is obviously seriously invested in his beliefs since his NDE. Also a comment from the firefighter touched me: "and you were home". What a wonderful thought to carry us on through all the hell on earth that we experience.

It's more like he couldn't find any link of his NDE to the brain when reviewing the scans and the medical records from when he was in coma. He tries to postulate a number of explanations like a primitive brainstem program that is activated to ease terminal pain, or a distorted memory from deeper parts of his limbic system which fuels emotional perception, but they all require a functioning neocortex for the visions to be produced. However, during his coma his neocortex was completely inactive. To this point, he goes on to say that "I was encountering the reality of a world of consciousness that existed completely free of the limitations of my physical brain."

Thanks for sharing, Eboard10. I think this is a very important point that highlights (again) the difference between the brain and the mind/spirit.

Thanks very much for sharing these. I have read about and watched lots of content about NDE's but never tire of finding new ones. I found Eben Alexander's testimony very interesting. He is just the sort of intelligent, medically highly trained individual who is needed to pass on this information to those who may have difficulty believing in the spirit world. He comes to the stage with authenticity and a certain amount of cachet. He is obviously seriously invested in his beliefs since his NDE. Also a comment from the firefighter touched me: "and you were home". What a wonderful thought to carry us on through all the hell on earth that we experience.

On this idea, one thing that has come to mind a couple of times when reading related material is that some people who come back conclude, or believe, that their perception and interpretation of 5D is the whole thing, yet, as we have read, it can be different from one individual to another.

On this idea, one thing that has come to mind a couple of times when reading related material is that some people who come back conclude, or believe, that their perception and interpretation of 5D is the whole thing, yet, as we have read, it can be different from one individual to another.

It seems the case, every death near experience or communications from 5th density in the books I have read, something similar is shared among all of them. And it’s the fact that whatever the reality they perceive in 5th density, goes according their “learning level”, perhaps the more lessons you learn in your ‘lives’, the more one can perceive in 5D, it is assuming still, but things point to that direction. In other words, what you are is what most likely will perceive in 5th density. It reminds me when the Cs said that you will be only aware in 5D about the 4D reality if you familiarize yourself knowledge about 4D reality. To me, when one (not saying all the cases, of course) get to have knowledge about this other densities or realities, your point of view in 5D will be greater, since your learning level will be bigger, if that makes sense. Just some thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom