Diana Walsh Pasulka

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Hi guys,

After reading through DeSouza's book I moved on to Pasulka's work, I picked up American Cosmic and have been making my way slowly through it. There was an interview of her that Laura posted elsewhere (that I haven't watched, though it's on my list), but I figured it would be a good idea to have a thread on her work to discuss some of her ideas.

I am few chapters in on American Cosmic and I must say that I find it rather interesting, she's a compelling writer and so far is focused not so much on the truth of the UFO phenomena, but on its very real effects on people, mostly on the religiosity that it creates on certain circles, which to me is a fascinating concept.

The other idea that I have picked on so far, is something she describes through this guy Tyler, which I am not sure if it's a real person or a fictional one (I am still making my way through the book). It's the idea that our DNA is a receiver and transmitter, like the C's have mentioned in the past as an antennae, and this guy Tyler mentions how the best way to keep this antennae properly tuned is through lifestyle choices, sleep and sun exposure, diet and so on. This lines up precisely with a lot of what has been discussed in here, though I daresay we have expanded on it a bit more than what she mentions in the Tyler chapter, with habits, mental hygiene, and overall personal work.

The other interesting idea she mentioned through Tyler is this "off planet/extraterrestrial" connection that Tyler phas, through which he receives inspiration for projects, creativity is received in such a way, and she makes the case by citing several historical sources that echo this notion. I thought this was interesting, and would describe a connection to the information field, much like Mary Balogh would have, for instance.

But it also reminded me of another session in which the movie Independence Day was being discussed, and the C's mentioned something along the lines of, there being certain groups of STS and STO nature, that would inspire creative individuals to write such stories, I believe even The Wizard of Oz was part of that discussion.

So, it connects with the discussion on Egregores, and its real nature, that is 4D STS overlords, probably sending out signals to be picked up by whoever might be tuned to whatever it is they're sending out. It reminded me of that frequency fence concept, and even the work of Josep Schrwatz on The Mind and The Brain and how attention, focus and discipline are probably the closest tools we have to exercise our will, but also change our experiences of the world, which determine our limitations in perception.

It has been interesting so far to see these concepts being laid out differently yet in a very similar shape. Our DNA is an antennae that we can work on to tune to cosmic/unsee frequencies, which can determine our experience, and I would add, determine our reality.

So far it has been a rather interesting but easy read, My one question so far is if this Tyler person is real or not, as far as her sources, probably inspiration from without, but I think her critical mind probably makes a difference in what she adopts.

I'll report back as I continue to make it through the book.

My one question so far is if this Tyler person is real or not

I haven't read the book yet, I ordered it though, should be here by the end of the week, but Diana talks about him in many of the interviews that I watched as if he is a real person, somebody from a "secret" government aerospace program (apparently not so secret anymore) and she says that the name Tyler D is a pseudonym she gave him to protect his real identity.

See here around 14 minutes

and here around 1:51:40

(The Lex Fridman interview above is really good)

I also found this snippet

And yes, I too find what she has to say fascinating, I can't wait to read the book. Also because I have some reservations about her theories, but they are not fleshed out well enough in the interviews. I think that her ignorance of the STS and STO realities is a shame, especially considering her religious background and all she could be able to explain using the C's cosmology as a framework. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how she analyzes it all in American Cosmic.

The other idea that I have picked on so far, is something she describes through this guy Tyler, which I am not sure if it's a real person or a fictional one

Yes, he is a real person, although she didn't disclose in the book his real identity, and tries also to protect his identity in the interviews. But in chapter 15 of "Posthuman: Emergin Technologies and the Boundaries of Homo Sapiens" book that she co-authored, she wrote:
(...) Some of the more welcome contemporary technologies involve the use of therapeutic biologics, or biologics for therapy. Biologics is a category of bioengineered living tissues that are either injected or surgically implanted into human or animal bodies to produce healing effects. Most biologics are in clinical trials and many have produced results that appear to be miraculous. Timothy Taylor, the vice chairman and former chairman of several biomedical biologics companies, has been involved in the development of spinal implants and other biologics that help people heal from ailments such as cancer or nonunion bone defects. Among the companies he founded are Endius, which was sold to the biomedical company Zimmer in 2007; Amendia, sold to Kohlberg in 2016; and Vivex, of which Taylor is still vice chairman. Taylor holds more than forty patents, most of which are in the field of surgical devices and biologics. One of the procedures he developed centers on an implantable product using a polymer, metal, or allograph material that has been laser-scripted to mimic the DNA of human bone. In Vivex’s clinical trials, animals and human bodies have not rejected the foreign implant but have instead ‘‘read’’ it as actual bone, thus helping the body recuperate after surgery or injury through cancer. The laser-scripting process involves the contemporary use of light to change information at the cellular level of the human body. This procedure is called biophotonics, which is the application of lasers and light to biological tissues and cells to shift their contents and their information.

One cancer patient aided by Taylor’s innovations had received a prognosis that was very bad—she was told she would lose her leg as a result of a nonunion of her femur bone. Within a few months of biologics and stem-cell bone-fusion treatment, however, she was walking with a cane and caring for her young children. Today she is living a normal life with no cane or assistance.
The laser-etching procedure is remarkable and almost like something found in a science fiction story. A nonbiological object, in this case ceramic, metal, or allograft bone, is coded to resemble human bone through a process that involves a laser that works at the molecular level. The laser is one the most sophisticated in the world. Scientists etch the implant, photon by photon. They turn the ceramic- or metal-etched implant into bone implants that are inserted into the cancerous bones of terminal patients. The product is called cerment. The object is then implanted into the human body, which reads the product as its own and not as a foreign body, which it is. This technology also has other applications. Taylor, who was also an engineer for a NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) contractor and worked on the space shuttle program, has used this process in the US space program to etch materials such as glass and transform them into energy that is used on satellites. The same technologies that power satellites also help humans achieve enhanced and remarkable health effects.

Timothy Taylor also wrote a book "Launch Fever", that fits Tyler's story very well. James was disclosed as Gary P. Nolan, who has researched Havana Syndrome on behalf of the government, and also examined so-called "alien baby":

I've almost read the book and have very mixed feelings, but will withhold my opinion, and give myself some time for thoughts.

Merci d'avoir lancé ce fil Alejo, je vais pouvoir suivre vos partages car je n'ai pas trouvé de traduction en Français de cet auteur...
Vous n'imaginez pas à quel point vous me rendez service, moi, qui n'entend pas l'anglais...
Je vous suis très reconnaissante de tous vos échanges... Merci

Thank you for starting this Alejo thread, I will be able to follow your shares because I did not find a French translation by this author...
You can't imagine how much you are doing me a favor, I who don't understand English...
I am very grateful for all your exchanges... Thank you

I finished reading American Cosmic a few days ago, and I found it to be intriguing.

Lack of awareness of hyperdimensional realities and the STO/STS paradigm is always going to be a stumbling block for such wonderful researchers such as Pasulka, but nonetheless her style and approach to the subjects of religion, the UFO phenomenon, and technology is fascinating. There’s a good bit that can be extrapolated from her book.

Timothy (AKA Tyler) is the most interesting character in her book IMO. This guy has pull. He definitely knows people. Would like to do some more investigating into him, so thank you KS for the sources.

And as Alejo explained, Timothy’s concept of DNA receptibility and his connection to the information field allowed him to literally channel his way into the position of success he has found himself in career-wise. His knowing about and interest in retrieving and studying the supposed crashed “alien” materials that was buried under the sand, rock, and rubble of the New Mexico desert was ultimately an expedition into some form or another of his own “spiritual awakening.” (He just didn’t know it at the time.) He understood that he needed to go beyond the realms of strictly materialistic sciences, so he sought aid from the fields of study revolving around mysticism, religion, and consciousness. Thus began Pasulka’s journey into the “weird.” Towards the conclusion of the book, you will witness quite a transformation in Timothy. Not that I would endorse the religious route that he eventually takes, but you can see how curiosity into the unknown can lead one into some form of spiritual “awakening”, and some desire to make a contribution to humanity beyond just a desire to make a profit.

I’m interested to see where Pasulka’s research has led her in regards to her new upcoming book, Encounters. This will be her taking the next step, and just as I reached out to DeSouza, I found a way to reach Pasulka and suggested her to take a look at High Strangeness.

I hope that more members read Pasulka’s book too, I’m interested to see what you guys think!

Last edited:
I've started American Cosmic, now about 3 chapters in. She is coming at this subject from such an interesting place, not being invested in the sense of a believer, or an 'experiencer' or something like that. At the same time she seems quite thorough, scientific but open minded. She seems reluctant to fully trust the people this strange new subject has brought her way, which is wise.

So far the idea of DNA as a receiver, something that sounds a lot like the information field, and her knowledge of the resemblance of religious experience to modern descriptions of alien beings have already made an appearance and it's early doors. I can definitely see why this one got Laura's attention

(hate the book title though!)

I listened to the podcast that Laura posted recently and the author seems sensible and intelligent, looking forward to reading the book and especially what she has to say on information and human receivership.

I have been reading the book as well and have listened to several interviews. She is fascinating, although i was somewhat concerned that in one of the interviews she seems very accepting of the trajectory of technology.

One chapter in the book, i thought interesting was Jacque Vallee's analysis of the Marion apparitions, which the C's said were Lizard projections: From the C’s Session on January 11, 1995

Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Yes. All of them.

Q:
(Barry) What is the purpose behind this?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Q: (L) If you think about it, propagating belief in the "old time religions" which include belief in hell or purgatory tend to put a person in a very vulnerable position because then they are open to thoughts of guilt, sin, and are therefore susceptible to thought control and terror.

A:
Yes.
----
I copied some text from the book explaining the phenomena and the notion that these sightings act as a schedule of reinforcement (to keep people aligned with the old-time religions?).

Apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary: The Best Example of the Technological Aspects of the UFO Event

Jacques’s most elaborate example of the technological patterns associated with the phenomenon is not a UFO event at all, but an event from religious history. For millions and maybe billions of Catholics, the apparitions of the Virgin Mary in Fatima, Portugal; in Lourdes, France; and on the hill of Mount Tepeyac in Mexico are formative to their faith. At these locations, the Virgin Mary has “appeared” at various times, mostly to children…

In The Invisible College, Jacques rereads several of the original sources about the apparitions that occurred in Fatima and Lourdes and places these within a tradition that includes modern UFO events. … Jacques is not claiming that the apparitions are UFO events or, conversely, that modern UFO events are apparitions. He ceases to define what they are, and instead breaks them down into their constitutive parts, noting their patterns, which he then graphs. He places these data points side by side in a table that he calls a “Morphology of Miracles.” Later in the book, he does suggest a conclusion, but it is not what one expects. He doesn’t argue that these are visitations from a being that a culture once called the Virgin Mary and that moderns now call extraterrestrial. Instead, he suggests an analysis based on social effects, identifying both apparitions and UFOs as manifestations of a single control mechanism that works like a schedule of reinforcement. In psychology, “scheduled reinforcements” influence behavior by means of rewards or punishments. A well-known example of a reinforcement schedule is the case of Ivan Pavlov’s dogs, who learned to salivate when they heard a bell and were given a treat. [...]

Although the story of Fatima is known by almost all Catholics, and even to millions of non-Catholics, Jacques notes that the actual events are mostly unknown and have been changed through media and over time. Few people realize that the entire sequence of observations of an entity thought to be the Holy Virgin had begun two years previously with a fairly classical sequence of UFO sightings. . . . The B.V.M. [Blessed Virgin Mary] may dress in golden robes and smile radiantly to children, but the technology which “she” uses is indistinguishable from that of gods and goddesses of other tongues and garb; it is also indistinguishable from the technology surrounding the UFO phenomenon. The technology includes recurring images (Jung would say archetypes) and elements, including the arrival of a shining being in a small sphere (much like the spheres described by Alison Kruse), spinning aerial discs, humming noises, heat effects, healing phenomena, some people witnessing it while others do not , and the message of the beings, which seems absurd and often includes includes the injunction to remain silent (here, the secrets of Fatima). [..] Although only the children could see the lady, others reported seeing a cloud descend when the lady was supposed to appear and ascend when she disappeared. They also reported hearing a buzzing sound when the lady was supposedly speaking to the children.

And yes, I too find what she has to say fascinating, I can't wait to read the book. Also because I have some reservations about her theories, but they are not fleshed out well enough in the interviews. I think that her ignorance of the STS and STO realities is a shame, especially considering her religious background and all she could be able to explain using the C's cosmology as a framework. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how she analyzes it all in American Cosmic.
Yes, I have caught that too, the ignorance of STS/STO... although from her book, she doesn't sound like a credulous individual who simply picks up whatever, she does seem more skeptical of a few situations and more critical in her thinking, but... the devil's in the details as they say.

I do hope that even if she's not aware of STS/STO precisely, her good and evil does aid her in some ways. She even mentions praying for protection in her book at some point, so perhaps not entirely hopeless.

Was just watching the video (Koncrete) that Alana posted, I found it very interesting that at around 27 minutes in she talks about Jesus as the son of god and immediately says that actually it was Caesar that as referred to as the son of god, and that's why Jesus was crucified, unfortunately she doesn't make the connection. So far, I like the way she approaches all of this , seems to be curious and open to the information/truth, which is refreshing, but agree with others that she obviously has her own spin on things.

I must say that I didn't like the characters of the story. Tyler seemed to be emotionally unstable, especially later in the book, during the visit in Vatican. His ventures allegedly inspired by the extraterrestial intelligence, very noble at the first sight (bone implants for cancer patients!), but fitting so well to the transhumanist agenda... When you search about the real person that was portrayed by James, you can see archetipical sciance gate-keeper, praising mRNA vaccines and taking fat grants from the goverment. Tyler: bone implants, James: gene therpies. Does that perhaps not belong to the "posthuman" egregore sphere of influence? Even Pasulka has been interested in the subject of posthumanism (from "The Spectrum of Human Techno-Hybridity: The Total Recall Effect"):
Humans are cyborgs. Humans are biosystems integrated with technologies, from media technologies to biotechnologies. At least this was the conclusion that I reached after an interview with Donna Haraway in the late 1990s, on a beautiful, sunny day at the Santa Cruz coastal campus of the University of California. Haraway wrote one of the early and important books about posthumanism, although she did not use the term posthuman. In her book Simians, Cyborgs, and Women: The Reinvention of Nature (1991), Haraway questions the boundaries of the human being and calls for a recognition that these boundaries are not as ‘‘natural’’ as have been conventionally thought. She sees in this recognition a possible liberating principle, in that she hopes the new idea of the human will not adhere to dualisms such as man/woman, animal/human, gay/straight, or black/white but will expand possible political and social scenarios for those who have been traditionally marginalized from naturalized categories. She writes that by the ‘‘late twentieth century, our time, a mythic time, we are all chimeras, theorized and fabricated hybrids of machine and organism. In short, we are cyborgs’’.
I wanted to bring it up since I've had that feeling during reading the book. But this may be because I've researched about her first (superficially, I admit!), and that maybe spoiled the reading for me.

Yes, I have caught that too, the ignorance of STS/STO... although from her book, she doesn't sound like a credulous individual who simply picks up whatever, she does seem more skeptical of a few situations and more critical in her thinking, but... the devil's in the details as they say.

I do hope that even if she's not aware of STS/STO precisely, her good and evil does aid her in some ways. She even mentions praying for protection in her book at some point, so perhaps not entirely hopeless.

She also explains to the experiencer 'Scott' that she doesn't hold dogmatic religious beliefs. She studies religion, has a partly Christian background, but mainly takes from it the traditional values common to all mainstream religions - charity, honesty and so on.

I'm on the part about the synchronicity phenomenon and it's very interesting. Her experience is similar to my own - you can give meaning to these events without taking them as some kind of sign that you are on the right path or special. All you can take from them is a sign that there is probably more to reality than you thought you knew, anything more would be a violation of your free will. There won't be 'proof', so you still have to choose your path, and that might be the most important thing - the choice.

I must say that I didn't like the characters of the story. Tyler seemed to be emotionally unstable, especially later in the book, during the visit in Vatican. His ventures allegedly inspired by the extraterrestial intelligence, very noble at the first sight (bone implants for cancer patients!), but fitting so well to the transhumanist agenda... When you search about the real person that was portrayed by James, you can see archetipical sciance gate-keeper, praising mRNA vaccines and taking fat grants from the goverment. Tyler: bone implants, James: gene therpies. Does that perhaps not belong to the "posthuman" egregore sphere of influence? Even Pasulka has been interested in the subject of posthumanism (from "The Spectrum of Human Techno-Hybridity: The Total Recall Effect"):
Right, and I think that's where that extra layer of STS/STO would serve someone who's certain of receiving information from without. If you assume that every bit of inspiration you receive from elsewhere is sterile, so to speak, then you miss the nature of our reality, or a very crucial point about it, something that defines the context in which these messages might come from, without someone asking for them. And we'd find ourselves in another DeSouza scenario.

I'm on the part about the synchronicity phenomenon and it's very interesting. Her experience is similar to my own - you can give meaning to these events without taking them as some kind of sign that you are on the right path or special. All you can take from them is a sign that there is probably more to reality than you thought you knew, anything more would be a violation of your free will. There won't be 'proof', so you still have to choose your path, and that might be the most important thing - the choice.
I agree, I liked her approach to some of these synchronicities, on the one hand there is a feedback from reality itself that she makes clear, on the other.. not every bit of feedback should be understood as positive. Which aligns with something the C's have said about dreams for instance, and how they can be sources of disinformation. I don't think you should dismiss all of them, but neither should you adopt all of them, or assume they're positive messages from god.

So far, what I have liked the most from her work in this book has been her exploration into how a religiosity around the UFO business, and its leaders, can form even to the point of people denying reality or evidence. She talks about that group with the "A" balloon situation, who were certain they had a real UFO in the picture, upon being shown that it was a regular mundane balloon, their response was.. "well UFOs had hidden as balloons, so it is a balloon but because the UFO turned into a balloon" To me that speaks to a human trait rather than a particular characteristic of the UFO phenomenon.

Another interesting idea so far, is when she discusses Carl Jung, and how the UFO phenomenon becomes mesmerizing to those who witness it and everyone around them, and as far as I understood it, it went something like, it's not the reality in this moment, which we can't truly prove, it's the future realty of it.

Put another way, witnessing an anomalous object in the sky, after having lived in a world that admits the possibility of UFOs being extraterrestrial, works in the psyche not right now as proof, but rather in excites in people the possibilities for the future, for when that question that is born at the moment of the encounter will be answered. Which explains why it is so exciting for people, and I will include myself there to a degree, to sense this whole disclosure business being so imminent, it's the confirmation of not something that is real today, but that could potentially be real tomorrow.

I thought that was a rather interesting idea, particularly with how dangerous it could be, as it strikes me as something rather easy to manipulate. A constant carrot dangling in front of people.

Back
Top Bottom