does superpower / magic (like in the movies or games) exist somewhere else ?

Our everyday choices hold a lot more power than we tend to realize. Right now there's a pretty heavy information war happening, mostly it's on various forms of social media, but all across the mainstream lies are being projected on a daily basis. Lies about Ukraine, lies about Gaza, lies about the Ebola outbreak, lies about earth changes... and we can chose to accept or reject them.

Something about the act of choice is incredible powerful, even if you 'show' that to the universe by reading an article, or a book, or posting something on facebook and twitter... it all has a very real impact on yourself and your external environment. Those choices aren't always easy, but making them is important and life-changing.

You never know how the ripples you send outward will affect things in a non-linear manner. It takes a certain form of faith to act on what's inside yourself, and if you're only interested in super powers, by all means go seek them.

There's a lot of real work to be done and the universe is quietly asking each of us to do it.

dinkot said:
what I'm honestly after is -again- the UNLIMITED worlds/universe/magic/superpowers like those in the movies, novels, games (basically: human's IMAGINATION/fantasy) , that even outshined this so-called "boring Reality" & all its "system"/"rules" made by the so-called 'boring, UN-imaginative' God .. !

or, perhaps there is something that I still haven't known about this 'boring, unimaginative' God & its 'boring' system/universe/rules/law-of-physics ?..

how come human's Imaginations is far much more interesting than this so-called "reality" ?
are there any logical explanations for this sad truth ?
This sounds like something to do Éiriú Eolas on with the intent to break apart and/or objectively find out why you feel that way.

Puck said:
There's a lot of real work to be done and the universe is quietly asking each of us to do it.

Aligning metaphors with you, I'd say yeah, and while Spirit also quietly withdraws from a large part of humanity, since efforts to evolve in this species seems like a losing proposition.

Universe's satire-loving aspect be like:

Stop the warring folks, Me dammit, you're killing me!"

dinkot said:
axj said:
Hi Dinkot,

Maybe it can help you to see it this way:

I think what you are really after are the feelings you would have if all these magical and superhuman powers were real. Would you feel excited, have fun, enjoy yourself?

@axj : no, you're wrong. sorry.
what I'm honestly after is -again- the UNLIMITED worlds/universe/magic/superpowers like those in the movies, novels, games (basically: human's IMAGINATION/fantasy) , that even outshined this so-called "boring Reality" & all its "system"/"rules" made by the so-called 'boring, UN-imaginative' God .. !

or, perhaps there is something that I still haven't known about this 'boring, unimaginative' God & its 'boring' system/universe/rules/law-of-physics ?..

how come human's Imaginations is far much more interesting than this so-called "reality" ?

Well I've been having weird experiences writing a sort of novel based on the material shared here, but knowledge comes most of the time first, then I find inspiration and write, and sometimes I understand the concepts by the visualization of it.

I've been thinking about powers or at least psychic powers considering the spirit release thread. Ind if there are people that can, they may live in secrecy for their own good. I met a rare woman once that gave me trouble, and she either was so good at reading people, or she was psychic !

I got a book from this guy:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2NAohPcT4U_
John Chang Electrical Chi Powers

And this lead me to study the symbol of the lightning in martial arts, and so funny, the my last full EE session at the end of the exhaling while doing beatha I felt an electric current running through my chest, my heart was having weird palpitations because of it. Recently I also had the idea that some of my novel designs were pretty similar to the crop circles that look legit, so to speak, when I thought this at the right moment of it, an earthquake shakes my house ! So I began to study one crop circle, to learn maybe a symbolic meaning.

I understand now, that those symbols of super powers or whatever, may be just clues that always lead me to knowledge. I don't actually know how I do it, I just try to read stuff and then I have inspiration. But being able to discern and to understand knowledge of any kind, is better in my opinion, is bigger than any kryptonian stuff. Just consider the Bruce Wayne character on the DC comics, if you are familiar with him, he basically lacks power but his knowledge makes him a fearful opponent even to the cosmic beings.

Laura
You see, the vessel has to be prepared before the energy can be received. And that's a Catch 22 because the preparation is something of a negation of the desire for the end result. You don't get such powers if you WANT them. That's the bottom line.

Puck
« Reply #31 on: Today at 07:26:45 AM »
Our everyday choices hold a lot more power than we tend to realize. Right now there's a pretty heavy information war happening, mostly it's on various forms of social media, but all across the mainstream lies are being projected on a daily basis. Lies about Ukraine, lies about Gaza, lies about the Ebola outbreak, lies about earth changes... and we can chose to accept or reject them.

Something about the act of choice is incredible powerful, even if you 'show' that to the universe by reading an article, or a book, or posting something on facebook and twitter... it all has a very real impact on yourself and your external environment. Those choices aren't always easy, but making them is important and life-changing.

You never know how the ripples you send outward will affect things in a non-linear manner. It takes a certain form of faith to act on what's inside yourself, and if you're only interested in super powers, by all means go seek them.

Well said Puck—I totally agree.

Laura
“Do what IT doesn't like. The struggle between "Yes" and "No" is The Work.”

Cs 26 July Session
this is an interesting thing to contemplate: The necessity to work and continue to release energy into your realm so that it may accumulate, while not being attached to the visible outcome.

Cs 26 July Session

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Q: (L) Alright. Next?

(dugdeep) Can they give elucidation about the mechanism behind homeopathy?

A: Frequency vibration resonance. Think of yourselves as "homeopathic medicaments" for the planet.

[NOTE: "medicaments" is French for "medicines"]

Q: (Perceval) That's a good description. Homeopathy on a macro scale, with some human beings as the tiny dose of the cure that might resonate with other beings.

(Pierre) So, individuals being on the truth vibration frequency could have a positive influence on the macro-organism that is Planet Earth.

(dugdeep) And why do they get more potent as you dilute them more?

A: Then the resonance spreads more widely in the solution bringing all into proper frequency within the integrity of the substance.

Here is real power and “magic.”

dinkot said:
axj said:
Hi Dinkot,

I think what you are really after are the feelings you would have if all these magical and superhuman powers were real. Would you feel excited, have fun, enjoy yourself?

And i am thinking we're living in the most interesting times. I agree with you that the delusional reality which we are born into is so boring. But once we start to wake up - and i assume we wouldn't be here if we didn't- don't you feel like Alice in wonderland ? Don't you find it challenging and amusing to questioning every little bit of lie/disinformation that we've been told just since we born, and learning the truth, gaining knowledge and most of all connecting the dots.

And i am not only talking about the cosmological knowledge like densties, STO-STS polarization, the real nature of hyperdimensional beings etc., but also physical subjects related to this 3D world. I mean even the diet subject alone is so challenging and exciting, because you fight against the mainstream propaganda, turn their illusion upside down, post or comment something in facebook or anywhere else and watch other people start questioning the mainstream lies.

I am imagining a superhero suit for the forum members, with 3 L's (LLL) on the front, inspired from the motto of C's: Look, Listen, Learn. I am just joking. :rolleyes:

There's also another aspect of the superpowers issue. How many times a day do you (like everyone else) get angry,frustrated or feel other emotional reactions, most of which are the result of your chemical imbalances and/or psychological programs & buffers ? And how many times do you later calm yourself down, interpret the issue (e.g. the reason which drove you mad earlier) differently. Now imagine if we all had superpowers, could we control them? I don't think so.

IMO, in this state, most of us are not even ready for mind reading. Are you ready to hear completely everything that others actually think about you?

the vessel has to be prepared before the energy can be received. And that's a Catch 22 because the preparation is something of a negation of the desire for the end result. You don't get such powers if you WANT them. That's the bottom line.

That must be hard for the average person to wrap their head around because one can even find that theme in those super dude movies.

For instance, I was prompted by "Thor's" reply to recall a movie featuring "Thor". That character had his hammer taken away from him and only got it back when he gave up the ego that wanted so badly to have it. He had to give up any idea of having any advantage over 'mortal' man and simply choose to help man in whatever ways he could, even though he had no certainty about outcomes. That was simply what was in him to do, it seems.

Yea one can read it that way.... and perhaps for the majority it’s just another script, same as the old one - for the false personality... that can get sentimental, that can cry, fight for something that’s not real, why wouldn’t IT... fight for the black and white dream.

Fantasy... that forms part of the internal landscape, lay down your life and find it... hmmm dead, can one believe a lie and be saved... but one can say, that’s not what it means.

A normal father or mother will lay down their life for their children, no script required there, and people find themselves in situations that are not self serving... perhaps because the other forms part of the narrative of ones life, a story that has no meaning without them in it... its closer to being a real story... maybe STS/STO ratio 49/51.

But films like Thor seem part of a manipulation, you don’t see Thor suffering from PTSD... but it’s just a film.... would young solders identify with superheroes... fighting some evil force over there or somewhere else, but it seems everything has a similar narrative that has an element that everybody or almost everybody would identify with, at least in concept... the sentiment is nice, but good people don’t get up after laying down their life.

But sure if it was ones own mess, then hammer away fighting the dynamic of ones own life, that effects others, the conscious suffering... a laying down of ones life so to speak, without lousing ones actual physical life, the beginning of an epic journey, of real discovery... now that could be magic.

un chien anadolu said:
There's also another aspect of the superpowers issue. How many times a day do you (like everyone else) get angry,frustrated or feel other emotional reactions, most of which are the result of your chemical imbalances and/or psychological programs & buffers ? And how many times do you later calm yourself down, interpret the issue (e.g. the reason which drove you mad earlier) differently. Now imagine if we all had superpowers, could we control them? I don't think so.

IMO, in this state, most of us are not even ready for mind reading. Are you ready to hear completely everything that others actually think about you?

Excellent points. Do you expect the universe to give an infant the keys to a Cosmic machine?

I think this is a beautiful clip from Terry Pratchett's "Hogfather" that reveals interesting perspective on fantasies (where Death is explaining the nature of belief): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnaQXJmpwM4

"I'm not stupid. You're saying that humans need fantasies to make life bearable."

NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.

"With Tooth-fairies? Hogfathers?"

YES. AS PRACTICE, YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

"They're not the same at all!"

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET — YOU TRY TO ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME... SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

"Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"

YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?

dinkot said:
axj said:
Hi Dinkot,

From the 4th way perspective we can see why that is so. We are asleep,
we imagine we have a real I, that we are conscious, and that we can do.
But all this is imagination. It's something that keeps us in our place.

Imagination is therefore defined in the Work as that which replaces reality. Imagination
can satisfy all centers.

dinkot said:
a "God" ("Creator") who is perfect in Imaginations (more than us humans, supposedly) should have no problems/troubles at all in creating an entirely 'different' set of universe(s) where we all (or at least for those people who CHOOSE to live in that different 'universe/world' where we could fit more..) could still also LEARN & GROW , spiritually and consciously as well.
isn't it?

Why only limited (or even 'trapped', or 'imprisoned', rather cruelly with NO other options/choice!) to living in this just ONE "reality" , a mundane, boring, & very Limited one at that! ?

thx

If God is perfect and unlimited in imagination and by contrast we are limited and imperfect, how can anyone of us suppose we might imagine the best way to grow and learn spiritually? (Or even know that we are not in the best place to grow and learn?)

What if we needed to learn:
- the cause of our frustrations / pain / suffering?
- who is responsible and in what way we are responsible for it?
- how we can change it?

Those lessons can be learnt right here and now, so who's to say that learning is not the most ripe right here and now?

Denis said:
YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET — YOU TRY TO ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME... SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

Uh? that sounds kinda psycho to me. You don't need proof or an atom from mercy and justice, as they are product of our empathy and emotions. And our emotions when we forgive and get angry are pretty real.

Is like psychopath saying morality doesn't exist, and that is a lie people try to believe.

Laura said:
un chien anadolu said:

Excellent points. Do you expect the universe to give an infant the keys to a Cosmic machine?
The movie "Sphere" is dealing precisely with this point.

Prometeo said:
Denis said:

Uh? that sounds kinda psycho to me. You don't need proof or an atom from mercy and justice, as they are product of our empathy and emotions. And our emotions when we forgive and get angry are pretty real.

Is like psychopath saying morality doesn't exist, and that is a lie people try to believe.

Well, it's the matter of perspective, i guess. I think what "Death" was describing is that there is no physical proof of justice, mercy and duty in the universe- they reside in our hearts and minds only (those of us who are gifted with conscience). Outcomes of our actions (derived from justice and mercy in our hearts) are very real, undoubtedly!

Also: "YOU NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - I think this means that when we have faith in something and do not doubt, we can make it happen. And there's no evidence of it, until we have reached a certain level of maturity- meaning: we have what it takes to make things right.

Of course, that is only my interpretation. I could be completely off with this! :/

Conscience... who’s morality... people believe lies and it becomes... and the mob has it empathy, its full of people with conscience.

So called Islamic groups killing people in Iraq and what have you... Evilgelical sorry Evangelical types are doing the same by supporting Israel, trying to bring on the end of the world, they might as well have killed Palestinian children with their bare hands.... Doing a bad thing and calling it good.

Perhaps some belief systems may have been born out of some type of psychosis or neurological defect... and then “It is written”... and other stuff...

From Hallucinations – Oliver Sacks
Ecstatic or religious or mystical seizures occur in only a small number of those who have temporal lobe epilepsy. Is this because there is something special – a perplexing disposition to religion or metaphysical belief – in these particular people? Or is it because the seizure stimulates particular parts of the brain that serve to mediate religious feelings. Both of course could be the case. And yet quiet sceptical people, indifferent to religion, not given to religious belief, may-to their own astonishment-have a religious experience during a seizure.
Kenneth Dewhurst and A. W. Beard, in a 1970 paper, provided several examples of this. One related to a bus conductor who had an ecstatic seizure while collecting fares:
He was suddenly overcome with a feeling of bliss. He felt he was literally in heaven. He collected the fares correctly, telling his passengers at the same time how pleased he was to be in Heaven... He remained in this state of exaltation, hearing divine and angelic voices, for two days. Afterwards he was able to recall these experiences and he continued to believe in their validity... During the next two years, there was no change in his personality; he did not express any peculiar notions but remained religious... Three years later, following three seizures on three successive days, he became elated again. He stated that his mind had “cleared.”... During this episode he lost his faith.

He now no longer believed in heaven and hell, in an afterlife, or the divinity of christ. This second conversion-to atheism- carried the same excitement and revelatory quality as the original religious conversion
Geschwind, in a 1974 lecture subsequently published in 2009, noted that patients with temporal lobe epilepsy might have multiple religious conversions and described one of his own patients as “a girl in her twenties, who is now on her fifth religion.”

Ecstatic seizures shake one’s foundations of belief, one’s world picture, even if one has previously been wholly indifferent to any thought of the transcendent or supernatural. And universality of fervent mystical and religious feelings – a sense of the holy – in every culture suggests that there may indeed be a biological basis for them; they may, like aesthetic feelings, be part of our human heritage. To speak of a biological basis and biological precursors of religious emotion – and even as ecstatic seizures suggest, a very specific neural basis, in the temporal lobes and their connections – is only to speak of natural causes. It says nothing of the value, the meaning, the ‘function’ of such emotions, or of the narratives and beliefs we may construct on their basis.

Some time ago I read of some poor woman who killed her daughter, because god had told her to do it, he had been speaking to her through the toilet... it struck me as almost old testament... a burning bush... a talking toilet, what was the difference, maybe just outdoor plumbing, but who would believe that.

Perhaps a matter for con-science... maybe.

Back
Top Bottom