Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

...NBC News correspondent Cynthia McFadden reported Wednesday that President-elect Trump was never briefed on a “two-page addendum” alleging that the Russian government has damaging information on Trump.

In fact, McFadden further stated that the brief — published by BuzzFeed on Tuesday — was in fact an example of “what [U.S. intelligence officials] are calling ‘unvetted disinformation,'” designed to help Trump distinguish between “analyzed intelligence” and unverified reports.

“A senior U.S. intelligence official who was involved in the preparation for the meeting tells NBC that the president-elect was not briefed on this so-called two-page addendum of these allegations against him,” McFadden state. “It was part of the briefing materials available to the briefers, but it was not included because they believed it to be true. It was included for a different reason.”

“It was included should they feel they needed to explain to Mr. Trump the difference between analyzed intelligence and what they are calling ‘unvetted disinformation,'” she continued. “It was available for that purpose, and it never came up. Importantly, documents were never presented to Mr. Trump or his team.”

This reminds me of what Senator Harry Reid said at the DNC during the summer. He suggests, the CIA should give Trump fake intelligence reports. All this feeds the theme circulating, that Trump is incompetent, careless and rather dumb.

https://youtu.be/5aPIIRQmvPM

“Trump‘s (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs. Obama (who he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him. The hotel was known to be under FSB control with microphones and concealed cameras in all the main rooms to record anything they wanted to,” the report boldly claims.

Here's what Trump said about cameras and hotel rooms. So, being caught in such a position is unlikely. Probably very frustrating for some. ;D

https://youtu.be/t7McvikGQzw

Woodsman, I was disappointed when I heard this as well. I wonder if he's just trying to defuse the situation.

m said:
Woodsman said:
I watched the PBS coverage of Trump's first news conference as president elect last night.

I came away from that with my gut tied in knots and decided to sleep on it in an effort to sort out my reactions. It's been a day, and this is what is on my mind:

So... Trump and the Left agree that Russia hacked those blasted emails?

And, in an off-hand single sentence comment, he said that he didn't have a problem with Obama's punitive actions against Russia, ejecting diplomats. Out of all the talk and speech giving, that, the agreement that Russia was involved in the hack appears to be the single bit of common ground between Trump and the democrat camp. That hit me like a brick.

In my perspective Trump is going to say a lot of stuff that he feels he has to say for various reasons and some of that stuff is just words. What he actually does may likely be different than what he says in some instances. In this case, on the one hand he says something about Russia hacking, on the other he says the USA needs to work with Russia and have a good relationship, which to me is about like saying "Ok you think they hacked then fine, they hacked, you happy now? Whatever. I'm gonna make friends with them." My read on that might be off, but that was my overall impression of that particular exchange.

I would agree, that was my assessment as well. It was a highly charged atmosphere and a lot of stuff was being thrown around, so I wouldn't take too much too literally. At least at this stage of the game. We have been programmed to have politicians give us the scripted answers, the things that everyone wants to hear. And then they go and do the exact opposite. Getting used to his honesty and frankness will take some getting used to, even for those that support him.

PCR “If Donald Trump Is For Real, The CIA/Secret Service Will Surely Assassinate Him!”
Jan 12, 2017

https://youtu.be/PSoXg3-3jzg

President-elect Donald Trump will be traveling in style, with an upgraded Cadillac presidential limousine that will make its debut at his inauguration on January 20.
C1_DAnaUcAEbSBf.jpg

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/us/201701131049543646-trump-beast-presidential-limo/

Donald Trump “finally concedes” Russia hacked the election, crowed the US media following his first news conference this week. That seeming turnaround by Trump signals 'the Donald' is being tamed to toe the “official” Washington line.
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/373493-trump-deep-state-russia-tillerson/
That line centers on the US pushing a belligerent policy toward Russia.

Notably, too, on the same day, Trump’s pick for the next Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, adopted a remarkably antagonistic view of Russia under pressure from hostile senators during his Congressional confirmation grilling.

Tillerson, who holds a Russian Order of Friendship award bestowed by President Vladimir Putin in 2013, responded to relentless goading from senators by saying that the US should maintain sanctions on “resurgent Russia,” adding that “the taking of Crimea” was against the law.

Israel’s Mossad Chief Meets with Donald Trump Staff in “Secret Meeting”
By Global Research News
Global Research, December 19, 2016
_http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-mossad-chief-meets-with-donald-trump-staff-in-secret-meeting/5563521
Of potential significance to the US Election process, Israeli news Ynet reports in an article entitled “Israeli Mossad Chief And Security Delegation Meet With Trump Team” that the Director of the Mossad, Yossi Cohen, (image left) “clandestinely visited the United States to meet with President-elect Donald Trump’s staff and brief them on pressing security matters including the Iranian nuclear deal, the Syrian civil war, terror threats and the Palestinian issue.”

Also, as was said in some article (can't remember which), Trump most certainly is getting advice from his lawyers all the time of what to say, which way, and what not to say. Regarding him "agreeing" on the Russian hacking, I suspect that he needed to say that in order to avoid impeachment for treason, for betraying his country, for being a Russian agent ;)

Aragorn said:
Also, as was said in some article (can't remember which), Trump most certainly is getting advice from his lawyers all the time of what to say, which way, and what not to say. Regarding him "agreeing" on the Russian hacking, I suspect that he needed to say that in order to avoid impeachment for treason, for betraying his country, for being a Russian agent ;)

I suspect what you and others say is probably more or less correct.

The element which interests me, however, is the pattern; Truman wasn't particularly interested in pursuing Russians either, but found himself leveraged into negative action by public pressure which then spun out of control with secret service involvement.

Trump has already announced vague but wide-reaching plans to overhaul cyber security. Fair enough. But that's where the next Russia-hunt and freedom curtailing seems to be building to take place. SOTT has already been denounced as Fake News in support of Russia, so I'll definitely be wanting to keep an eye on how Trump's position evolves in that regard.

Perhaps I'm being overly anxious, but I feel like the probabilities are wobbling on a knife edge.

In any case, Trump remains for me a Schrodinger's cat in terms of trust and hope, etc. -I mean.., nobody really makes much of the fact that he drew his fortune from the landlord/rent game, which I consider one of the most vile means of extracting energy from a population, locking down the creative principle to an extent on par with the credit/debt banking scam. What sort of human chooses to do that to another? To thousands of others? So.., a mark against.

But.., handing his sons control of his business ventures? Hey, that's a great show of good will. A mark in the plus column! -Except... Even if he intends the gesture with some genuine heart, how does that, really, bear any difference from the standard format "Revolving Door" politics we all roll our eyes at when we see it practiced by everybody else striding between politics and business?

sigh.

To be fair, he's still not even entered office yet, so there's really nothing for it but to wait and see.

I know what I'm hoping for, but I do get jittery when he endorses sensationalist falsehoods even for well-intended political purposes. That's how Truman allowed himself to get suckered into launching the Communist witch hunt era.

I hope Trump handles the challenge with more grace, but I suspect those small butterfly moments at the podium probably count for a fair bit more than might be apparent.

Hello H2O said:
m said:
Woodsman said:
I watched the PBS coverage of Trump's first news conference as president elect last night.

I came away from that with my gut tied in knots and decided to sleep on it in an effort to sort out my reactions. It's been a day, and this is what is on my mind:

So... Trump and the Left agree that Russia hacked those blasted emails?

And, in an off-hand single sentence comment, he said that he didn't have a problem with Obama's punitive actions against Russia, ejecting diplomats. Out of all the talk and speech giving, that, the agreement that Russia was involved in the hack appears to be the single bit of common ground between Trump and the democrat camp. That hit me like a brick.

In my perspective Trump is going to say a lot of stuff that he feels he has to say for various reasons and some of that stuff is just words. What he actually does may likely be different than what he says in some instances. In this case, on the one hand he says something about Russia hacking, on the other he says the USA needs to work with Russia and have a good relationship, which to me is about like saying "Ok you think they hacked then fine, they hacked, you happy now? Whatever. I'm gonna make friends with them." My read on that might be off, but that was my overall impression of that particular exchange.

I would agree, that was my assessment as well. It was a highly charged atmosphere and a lot of stuff was being thrown around, so I wouldn't take too much too literally. At least at this stage of the game. We have been programmed to have politicians give us the scripted answers, the things that everyone wants to hear. And then they go and do the exact opposite. Getting used to his honesty and frankness will take some getting used to, even for those that support him.

When i read that article on Sott this morning it was a real surprise for me too.

Maybe Trump knows something that we don't know and based on that information he said that just to smooth things a little, and after he enters the office maybe his actions will go toward making a better relationship with Russia as he was saying in his campaign and after that.

Then, when you see that a huge military force in moved in Poland, then you can see that US military is preparing for a war with Russia.

Maybe Trump and his team saw some real danger from PTB and they decide to soothe thing so they can minimize the danger.

I'm just thinking aloud and I don't know what it is, but something is happening.

Konstantin said:
When i read that article on Sott this morning it was a real surprise for me too.

Maybe Trump knows something that we don't know and based on that information he said that just to smooth things a little, and after he enters the office maybe his actions will go toward making a better relationship with Russia as he was saying in his campaign and after that.

Then, when you see that a huge military force in moved in Poland, then you can see that US military is preparing for a war with Russia.

Maybe Trump and his team saw some real danger from PTB and they decide to soothe thing so they can minimize the danger.

I'm just thinking aloud and I don't know what it is, but something is happening.

I wonder if Trump's recent turnaround in regards to the Russian hacking allegations has something to do with this "25th amendment" story on SOTT recently?

https://www.sott.net/article/339402-The-25th-Amendment-authorizes-Trump-to-be-forced-out-of-office

Either Trump will reverse his many public statements supporting rapprochement with Russia, or else the U.S. Establishment — which includes almost every living member and former member of Congress, and virtually all of the think tanks and newsmedia, and also the Establishmentarian Pence, whom Trump himself had appointed; and, also, the mostly Establishment Republicans whom Trump had selected for his Cabinet — will likely remove him from office and hand the Presidency to the Constitutionally assigned substitute, the U.S. V.P., Mike Pence himself.

SummerLite said:
This reminds me of what Senator Harry Reid said at the DNC during the summer. He suggests, the CIA should give Trump fake intelligence reports. All this feeds the theme circulating, that Trump is incompetent, careless and rather dumb.

https://youtu.be/5aPIIRQmvPM

Revealing. Reid would only suggest this because it's well-known to him that the CIA et al can and do churn out fake reports. And yes, Harry, it's called lying.

Meanwhile, this is the type of crap headlines that are fed into people's brains :rolleyes::

_http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/christopher-steele-trump-dossier-author-real-life-james-bond-n706376

Christopher Steele, Trump Dossier Author, Is a Real-Life James Bond

The only thing Steele and Bond have got in common is that their deeds and adventures are all fictional.

I saw that comment from Trump about Russian hacking during the presser. Actually, I missed it at the time because I was too busy enjoying it! I then 'saw' it later when the mainstream media Fake News Outlets made headlineslies out of it.

My read on it is that he threw them a bone, but that his message remains overwhelmingly the same: the intel folks behind this 'Russia election hack' garbage are liars.

DJT's latest tweet (posted 2 hours ago):

The Donald said:
It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued. Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days!

Forget JFK's run-ins with The Firm, which, though taking place somewhat publicly, really only amounted to anonymous messages about "splintering the CIA into a thousand pieces" in New York Times op-eds. What's going on now is shining a light on the spooks and the evil they represent like nothing since Andrew Jackson's public spat with 'the bankers' 200 years ago.

"You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning. If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations."

~ President Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837

Niall said:
I saw that comment from Trump about Russian hacking during the presser. Actually, I missed it at the time because I was too busy enjoying it! I then 'saw' it later when the mainstream media Fake News Outlets made headlineslies out of it.

My read on it is that he threw them a bone, but that his message remains overwhelmingly the same: the intel folks behind this 'Russia election hack' garbage are liars.

DJT's latest tweet (posted 2 hours ago):

The Donald said:
It now turns out that the phony allegations against me were put together by my political opponents and a failed spy afraid of being sued. Totally made up facts by sleazebag political operatives, both Democrats and Republicans - FAKE NEWS! Russia says nothing exists. Probably released by "Intelligence" even knowing there is no proof, and never will be. My people will have a full report on hacking within 90 days!

Forget JFK's run-ins with The Firm, which, though taking place somewhat publicly, really only amounted to anonymous messages about "splintering the CIA into a thousand pieces" in New York Times op-eds. What's going on now is shining a light on the spooks and the evil they represent like nothing since Andrew Jackson's public spat with 'the bankers' 200 years ago.

"You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning. If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations."

~ President Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837

Indeed. What Trump is trying to do is much higher ballgame. What Kennedy tried to do, fails in comparison. I think a lot as to do with the fact that Trump isn't a politician and repeatedly distanced himself from the political class. It really looks like he tries to hold his promise of "draining the swamp" and pretty much every other promise. And I wouldn't put much weight in him saying "russia probably did it" as well. Trump and his team are under enormous pressures we can't even imagine, and statements like this one might be designed to give them some food, so that they can push their agenda better (namely: draining the swamp, establish good relationship with russia and putting ordinary americans first). I think Putin and Co. understand the position Trump and Co. find themselves in very well, and I think they won't be upset by little statements like this one. Trumps overall message toward russia/Putin is very clear and goes directly against the goal of the establishment to ruin russia/Putin and the relationship between those countries.

I watched the whole press conference, and I can't remember what the last time was I was so utterly amused. It was really delicious and funny to watch!

I think there is even a good chance that Putin gave Trump some hints on how to handle this onslaught, and that he doesn't mind if Trump gives those psychos some "anti russia" food now and then. Putin and Co. are probably also trying to get as much intelligence in regards to Trumps safety as possible and warn him if something like a murder plot is on the way. As was said else where, we should pay close attention to how the russians will address what "america" does in the future; they will probably start mentioning the elites and their crooks even more now, and try to not blame Trump and Co. for what will happen.

Here is another example how the new Trump team handles the "Putin/russia is evil" bandwagon. Rex Tillerson (the new Secretary of State under Trump) was interrogated about it recently, and here is what he had to say (video):

https://www.facebook.com/CSPAN/videos/10155173866625579/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

He really managed Marco Rubios sneaky allegation against russia/Putin well...

Here is the longer version:

https://youtu.be/6X38k0cND64

PS: We should always remember that it is not easy for a normal person to be directly confronted with the spell blinding and traumatising effect of Psychopaths. And it must be even more difficult for people like Trump and Co. because some of those Psychos they are confronted with are highly intelligent and are masters of this spell blinding.

Pashalis said:
Indeed. What Trump is trying to do is much higher ballgame. What Kennedy tried to do, fails in comparison. I think a lot as to do with the fact that Trump isn't a politician and repeatedly distanced himself from the political class. It really looks like he tries to hold his promise of "draining the swamp" and pretty much every other promise. And I wouldn't put much in him saying "russia probably did it" as well. Trump and his team are under enormous pressures we can't even imagine and statements like this might be designed to give them some food so that they can push their agenda better (namely: draining the swap, establish good relationship with russia and putting ordinary americans first). I think Putin and co. understand the position Trump and co.find themselves in very well and I think they won't be upset by little statements like this one. Trumps overall message toward russia/Putin is very clear and goes directly against the goal of the establishment to ruin russia/Putin and the relationship between those countries.

I watched the whole press conference and I can't remember what the last time was I was so utterly amused. It was really delicious to watch!

I think there is even a good chance that Putin gave Trump some hints on how to handle the onslaught and that he doesn't mind if Trump gives those psychos some "anti russia" food now and then. Putin and co. are probably also trying to get as much intelligence in regards to Trumps safety as possible and warn him if something like a murder plot is on the way. As was said else where, we should pay close attention to how the russians will address what "america" does in the future; they will probably start mentioning the elites and crooks even more now and try to not blame Trump and co. for what will happen.

Here is another example how the new Trump team handles the "Putin/russia is evil" bandwagon. Rex Tillerson (the new Secretary of State under Trump) was interrogated about it recently, and here is what he had to say (video):

https://www.facebook.com/CSPAN/videos/10155173866625579/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

He really managed Marco Rubios sneaky allegation against russia/Putin well...

I disagree that what Trump is "trying" to do is a higher ball game than what JFK was trying to do. Not even close.

The dynamics of the situation have changed a LOT since JFK.

Trump is sliding on a world wide multi-decades old tiredness of bullshit. He's not going to be a savior by any means, but he will likely be honestly trying to fix things, if the massive repercussions of his decisions don't freeze him into indecision.

I don't think Trump has an agenda other than assessing why things have gone sideways under every sane model that should have produced sane results.

Pashalis said:
Indeed. What Trump is trying to do is much higher ballgame. What Kennedy tried to do, fails in comparison.

I respectively disagree. Kennedy was IMHO under similar, (if not more pressure), by the very same elements, and just as many psychotic adversary's.

Remember 1963 is where we find our self's today with a global population of ignorance of the true reality. Though I agree that the similarity's are staggering.

https://youtu.be/OB1uUNx2Nfs

https://youtu.be/xuUtu2xRGgY

[quote author= Pashalis]Indeed. What Trump is trying to do is much higher ballgame. What Kennedy tried to do, fails in comparison. I think a lot as to do with the fact that Trump isn't a politician and repeatedly distanced himself from the political class. It really looks like he tries to hold his promise of "draining the swamp" and pretty much every other promise. And I wouldn't put much weight in him saying "russia probably did it" as well. Trump and his team are under enormous pressures we can't even imagine, and statements like this one might be designed to give them some food, so that they can push their agenda better (namely: draining the swamp, establish good relationship with russia and putting ordinary americans first). I think Putin and Co. understand the position Trump and Co. find themselves in very well, and I think they won't be upset by little statements like this one. Trumps overall message toward russia/Putin is very clear and goes directly against the goal of the establishment to ruin russia/Putin and the relationship between those countries.[/quote]

They won't be upset. For example, Russia already stated that they are ready to normalize the relationship between both countries even when the sanctions stay put.

Putin first and foremost knows how hard it is to drain the swamp from experience. He understands all to well in what kind of position Trump find himself in right now.

Besides, Trump and Putin have the same enemy. That is the stateless consortium. Find out who those people are. And drone strike them !! It ain't over until they are all death. But I don't know if that's even possible since we are also speaking of 4D varieties?

c.a. said:
Pashalis said:
Indeed. What Trump is trying to do is much higher ballgame. What Kennedy tried to do, fails in comparison.

I respectively disagree. Kennedy was IHMO under similar, (if not more pressure), by the very same elements, and just as many psychotic adversary's.

Remember 1963 is where we find our self's today with a global population of ignorance of the true reality. Though I agree that the similarity's are staggering.[...]

I agree it is hard to compare, so we can't really say for certain. Different times, different circumstances and it might be a comparison between apples and oranges.

On another point, I don't think that Putin, Trump or anyone else can really change much either, because essentially the collective mass mind seems to determined to feed ignorance and chaos, either way. It looks like that might have alwas been the case, to one extent or another. It looks bleak for humanity and people like Putin can't change something that the mass mind has decided to follow.

Putin for example is certainly no saviour of mankind, or anything in that direction, but certainly a person that inspires certain people to set higher goals that are STO directed. Heros are good role models to change oneself:

The Fear of Death and the Human Need for Heroes

And that is in the end all we can hope for; some people starting to work on themselves, inspired by people like Putin.

Back
Top Bottom