Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Pashalis said:
I agree it is hard to compare, so we can't really say for certain. Different times different circumstanced and might be a comparison between apples and oranges.

On another point, I don't think that Putin, Trump or anyone else can really change much either, because essentially the collective mass mind seems to determent to feed ignorance and chaos either way. It looks bleak for humanity and people like Putin can't change something that the mass mind has decided to follow.

Putin for example is certainly no saviour of mankind, or anything in that direction, but certainly a person that inspires certain people to set higher goals that are STO directed. Heros are good role models to change oneself:

The Fear of Death and the Human Need for Heroes

And that is in the end all we can hope for; some people starting to work on themselves inspired by people like Putin.

Well said Pashalis. Thanks. :)

Yes, it all seems like just another "Ground Hog Day" with more technological advances to keep the sheep in the pin's. Ala "Frequency Fences".

Session 27 May 2000
Q: (L) I just can't understand some things. When these researchers get out there and they start digging into things, and this happens over and over again, they don't dig deep enough...

A: Kennedy was assassinated by every one... according to the myriad researchers, so called.

Q: (L) So true. You read one "carefully researched" book, and there is one candidate for the assassin. You read another "carefully researched" book and there is another candidate. By the time you get done reading all the books, everybody in the country is implicated! At the very least, everyone present in Dealey Plaza had the opportunity.

(F) They keep on searching. But, if you go back to the very beginning, that is where the clues are. Right away, there were reports of shooters on the "grassy knoll." The very early evidence gathered from those present was completely ignored and washed away as "irrelevant" or "misperception."

(B) There were people ducking and diving for cover because of their awareness of the source of the bullets!

(L) Yes, but all that is just brushed away as panic or whatever because, of course, Oswald did it! And, handily, Oswald gets blown away by Jack Ruby so he can never talk, for sure.

(F) And Jack Ruby died of cancer without talking to anyone except Dorothy Kilgallen, who then decided that it was the best time to commit suicide, right after interviewing Jack Ruby... naturally, before she ever wrote a word about it.

(L) Is there any trail we could follow that would enable us to obtain a more definite indication of what really DID go on in the Roswell case?

A: There is no "proof" or evidence unless the perceiver is willing.

I think Trump had to concede a bit on his stance and say that Russia 'could' be behind the email hack, because of pressure by the intelligence agencies and also to help pave the path for congressional approval of his cabinet choices.

Looking at the long game, it would behoove the United States to make nice with Russia, so as to split further ties between China and Russia. China's GDP now surpasses that of the United States, and with the Chinese Renminbi added to the basket of Special Drawing Right currency, as well as the weight of those currencies up for re-value soon, the US will do what it can to keep the dollar as king and limit China's influence.

A recent article by F. William Engdahl, does a fair job of assessing the long game. http://journal-neo.org/2017/01/09/is-trump-the-back-door-man-for-henry-a-kissinger-co/

What is the aim of Kissinger? Not any “multi-polar world” that respects national sovereignty as he claims, of that you can be certain. Kissinger’s aim is to subtly erode the growing bilateral axis between China and Russia that threatens US global hegemony.

The trend of the last several years since Obama’s ill-fated coup d’etat in Ukraine in early 2014, threatened to jeopardize Kissinger’s lifetime project, otherwise called David Rockefeller’s “march towards a World Government,” a World Government in which “supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries,” to use Rockefeller’s words to one of his select groups during the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. The Bild Zeitung Trump-Kissinger memo states that the idea of warming up to Russia is aimed at offsetting China’s military buildup. In other words, a different game from Obama’s, but a game of power nonetheless.

So while most of us tend to cheer at better ties between the United States and Russia, the PTB will only use that to keep their agenda on track. It seems like the elite are battling amongst themselves - Soros ilk vs Kissingers camp. OSIT

Regarding Trumps great counter against Jim Acosta from CNN, by calling him and CNN Fake News, it isn't the first time Trump encountered that sleaze:

_http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/11/17/campaign-moment-jim-acosta-trump-insult-origwx.cnn/video/playlists/trump-and-the-media/

He called him rightly "a Real Beauty":

https://youtu.be/s7HP5qXJmuk

And to an ABC sleaze he had following to say:

https://youtu.be/g__NPFmz1Z0

:rotfl: :lol2:

Pashalis said:
Here is another example how the new Trump team handles the "Putin/russia is evil" bandwagon. Rex Tillerson (the new Secretary of State under Trump) was interrogated about it recently, and here is what he had to say (video):

He really managed Marco Rubios sneaky allegation against russia/Putin well...

Here is the longer version:

https://youtu.be/6X38k0cND64

PS: We should always remember that it is not easy for a normal person to be directly confronted with the spell blinding and traumatising effect of Psychopaths. And it must be even more difficult for people like Trump and Co. because some of those Psychos they are confronted with are highly intelligent and are masters of this spell blinding.

That was very encouraging to see. Tillerson managed himself in the way one would hope any rational adult would strive to when faced with emotional demands to commit to black & white thinking.

What a contrast there is between hysterical thinking and reason.

Senator Rubio is pals with Senators McCaine and Lindsay Graham. This Republican trio are DC insiders, disgusting warmongers and are known to have supported Hillary Clinton's policies while she was Secretary of State. They also hung out with disgraced, convicted pedophile and former House Speaker Dennis Hastert whose molestations of young boys went on for over 30 years.

Rubio's, McCaine's, and Graham's hatred of Trump is obvious. They are doing anything to undermine him. A lot of conservatives now dislike them and term them "Rhinos". Still, they got elected. Very creepy individuals.

If there is any truth to this short article, Trump has been preparing to be US President for a number of years and has probably "educated himself" on Washington Politics and is far from "stupid"?

Czechoslovakia secret police file on Ivana says Trump felt he could win presidency in 1996
http://katehon.com/news/czechoslovakia-secret-police-file-ivana-says-trump-felt-he-could-win-presidency-1996

Nearly 30 years ago, Donald Trump was confident he would win the U.S. presidential election — as an independent in 1996, according to recently uncovered files from Czechoslovakia’s Communist-era secret police.

Czechoslovakia was the home nation of Trump’s first wife, Ivana, a model, athlete and businesswoman who became the mother of his three oldest children: Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric.

A year before the 1989 collapse of communism in many parts of Europe, details about Ivana Trump’s 1988 visit back to her homeland were recorded in a classified police report. The Oct. 22, 1988, report claimed that Trump refused to run for president in 1988 — despite alleged pressure to do so — because he felt, at 42, he was too young. But the secret report said he intended to run in the 1996 U.S. presidential race as an independent, when he would be 50.

angelburst29 said:
If there is any truth to this short article, Trump has been preparing to be US President for a number of years and has probably "educated himself" on Washington Politics and is far from "stupid"?

There is video available (I don't have a link handy) with Trump from years gone by mentioning the presidency.

m said:
angelburst29 said:

There is video available (I don't have a link handy) with Trump from years gone by mentioning the presidency.

Quick search results:

1999: __https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMlz4J4tYbM
1988: __https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

NormaRegula said:
Senator Rubio is pals with Senators McCaine and Lindsay Graham. This Republican trio are DC insiders, disgusting warmongers and are known to have supported Hillary Clinton's policies while she was Secretary of State. They also hung out with disgraced, convicted pedophile and former House Speaker Dennis Hastert whose molestations of young boys went on for over 30 years.

Rubio's, McCaine's, and Graham's hatred of Trump is obvious. They are doing anything to undermine him. A lot of conservatives now dislike them and term them "Rhinos". Still, they got elected. Very creepy individuals.

Whispering, Don't forget about his shady connections :whistle:
Marco Rubio’s Miami Vice Problelm
December 31, 2015 11:30 AM
_http://washingtonmonthly.com/2015/12/31/marco-rubios-miami-vice-problem/
_http://observer.com/2016/02/marco-rubios-ties-to-sketchy-businesses-drug-dealing-and-ponzi-schemes/
6a00e5526aaf9d883401b8d19af958970c-800wi.png

Lobbyist Dana Hudson posted a photo with David Rivera (far left), pollster Dario Moreno and Rafael “Ralph” Perez at an Iowa Hooters while the group campaigned for Mr. Rivera’s friend, presidential candidate Marco Rubio. Ms. Hudson is at center-left. (Facebook)

Marco Rubio (So They Say)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKteOlH2UZw

I've seen some discussions on Twitter the last few days since the Meryl Streep business about the disabled reporter story. A close friend of mine just sent me this video:

https://youtu.be/0gMxoHAzm00

Its kind of long and slow but if you skip to 5:00 in it shows the scene and two other scenes where Trump uses similar hand motions and mannerisms to illustrate Ted Cruz and an Army General getting flustered when their story was questioned. Long story short the video is arguing that Trump was calling out the reporter for supposedly not remembering a story that he had written about 9/11, not making fun of him for being disabled.

Here is a (lengthy) written version of the same rebuttal from catholics4trump.

My friend asked me if I could do some fact checking for him because I recently turned him on to Sott.net :thup: I couldn't find any articles about this on sott, so I'm posting here.

Trump himself said, in response to Meryl Streep's show:
“I was never mocking anyone. I was calling into question a reporter who had gotten nervous because he had changed his story”, he said. “People keep saying I intended to mock the reporter’s disability, as if Meryl Streep and others could read my mind, and I did no such thing.”

Here are a few articles I found (all pretty similar) with a google search:
ijr.com
The Hill
Daily Mail

and a few more similar videos (slightly faster paced):

https://youtu.be/9m7iA7QZBi4

https://youtu.be/5aYFC_7ZIn4

Thoughts? Anyone else have any good links on this?

**Added: for the record I think the last video is the best one if you only have time to watch one. **

Was just sent an article from the Washington Post. Headline says "Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration" _https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.36c39891c089

This is very suspicious. General Schwartz was in charge of the National Guard and security for the inauguration ceremonies. Can't help but think Obama and his Soros/Clinton Machine Masters want their own person in place who won't crack down on the more radical protestors, the latter of whom have threatened disruption and violence on 1/20/2017. Could even be an assassination attempt. Sure looks like the CIA/Intel groups and Soros would want such chaos to cover-up what they may have in mind for Trump. Wasn't JFK's security detail shook up a few days before his assassination? Are the PTB really this desperate to do something like this? Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Schwartz, who was appointed to head the guard by President George W. Bush in 2008, maintained the position through President Obama’s two terms. He said his orders came from the Pentagon but that he doesn’t know who made the decision.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-13/dc-national-guard-chief-fired-days-trump-inauguration-timing-extremely-unusual

I think your suspicion's are very warranted NormaRegula.

U.K. Said to Fear Trump to Embolden Putin, Weaken NATO Pact
by Timothy Ross January 13, 2017, 9:23 PM GMT+1
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-13/u-k-said-to-fear-trump-will-embolden-putin-weaken-nato-pact

Snippet:
The individuals raised fears that Trump could water down American commitments in three crucial foreign policy areas: backing for Ukraine against Russian aggression; support for Saudi Arabia in the Middle East; and financing NATO. As Russia poses the greatest espionage threat to the U.K., any new deal between Putin and Trump could call into question the safety of sharing British intelligence with the U.S., the officials said.

images

NormaRegula said:
Was just sent an article from the Washington Post. Headline says "Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration" _https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.36c39891c089

This is very suspicious. General Schwartz was in charge of the National Guard and security for the inauguration ceremonies. Can't help but think Obama and his Soros/Clinton Machine Masters want their own person in place who won't crack down on the more radical protestors, the latter of whom have threatened disruption and violence on 1/20/2017. Could even be an assassination attempt. Sure looks like the CIA/Intel groups and Soros would want such chaos to cover-up what they may have in mind for Trump. Wasn't JFK's security detail shook up a few days before his assassination? Are the PTB really this desperate to do something like this? Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

The article states:

The Trump transition team made the decision to accept Schwartz’s resignation, according to a military official with knowledge of the situation.

Members of Trump’s transition team did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

[...]

Another military official with knowledge of the process said the Trump transition team receives lists of political appointees and can decide which resignations to accept.

We should probably assume that the Trump team is smart enough to realize the implications and will deal with the situation in terms of safety. I'd guess that if Trump wanted to he could have announced right now that as of 12:01pm on the 20th of January when the commander's authority ends under Obama that the commander should continue on as usual under Trump. Since he hasn't then that seems to imply they're working on a viable plan and they do have about a week to get that ironed out. Nevertheless it is concerning.

The Washington Post is, after all, most likely a CIA aligned/generated 'fake news' / propaganda disseminator. If you look at the whole quote from the WaPo, it says:

"Military officials and Trump transition officials provided contradictory versions of the decision to replace Schwartz. As is customary for presidential appointees, the general submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start.

Two military officials with knowledge of the situation said the Trump team decided to accept the resignation. A person close to the transition said transition officials wanted to keep Schwartz in the job for continuity, but the Army pushed to replace him."

So it is totally vague and does not clearly state who said what to whom AND there are no actual sources/people to ask to verify or corroborate the story. So, we don't really know what is going on. Very typical.

My friends on the left are flipping out and think Trump is going to open fire on the demonstrators after installing a hard nose commander - sheesh. i.e., immediately assuming the worst about Trump and totally assuming this is his doing when nobody really knows what the heck is going on except the parties involved. Most likely more COINTEL with veiled messages being sent between the 2 camps (CIA/Deep State and Trump). A political soap opera beneath the surface that all my friends on the left are clueless about. Amazing how they are buying into the CIA/current power structure narrative and are so afraid of Trump, little realizing they are chickens siding with the foxes.

NormaRegula said:

First bolded. Yes, Fletcher Prouty discussed this, as have others. Prouty also said once, I think, that it was who was not in Washington that was most interesting (he himself had been sent to the Antarctic when JFK was murdered).
Second bolded. Likely very desperate. Will they dare embark on another public coup, not sure, as desperation does strange things.

Hypothetically, if the second attempt part were true, America might well come apart at the seams as half the people will be furious with the other half - scary prospect. If the PTB can hang things on others, they might help keep the fold together with a new/old enemy and carry on with their established narratives.

It's just an observation, perhaps a poor one, yet what strikes me these days are the other world leaders, like they act as if they are waiting for something to happen - like things will return to the grand o'l plan. They are still carrying out statuesque foreign policies, supporting NATO build-ups and neofascist factions while making strange appointments that help build, not minimize, their anti-Russian shtick. They do this while making hollow overtures to Trump, yet the whole time they seem to be keeping their eye on the old game they have been playing. However, perhaps some of the leaders are doing what they have been told to do, they are scared as hell and will welcome a smooth transition to some sanity if it is possible.

And what's with Dr. Kissinger these days - he has always made me nervous when he lurks in the background.

m said:
We should probably assume that the Trump team is smart enough to realize the implications and will deal with the situation in terms of safety. I'd guess that if Trump wanted to he could have announced right now that as of 12:01pm on the 20th of January when the commander's authority ends under Obama that the commander should continue on as usual under Trump. Since he hasn't then that seems to imply they're working on a viable plan and they do have about a week to get that ironed out. Nevertheless it is concerning.

Indeed, we should, yet like you said, it is concerning.

Whatever the old plan was, there was/is a massive global investment in it - the PTB's really big show, so they would not abandon it outright, they would work to modify it. As for Trump, I can't even fathom what it means to walk into something like the White House and the Washington pool with their layers upon layers of entrenched players, think-tanks, corporations, people and systems and what and who they are connected with. That's what Trump is walking into, and he is not a fool. Hopefully it's a case of eyes wide open and his team is smarter then their team, including any secret teams.

Back
Top Bottom