Donations

Navigator said:
Hey guys,

Is there a Paypal email address to which send the donations? I want to withdraw some balance from a website directly to FOTCM through their PP option, and they are asking the email addy.

It's donate@paleochristianity.org

Heimdallr said:
Navigator said:
Hey guys,

Is there a Paypal email address to which send the donations? I want to withdraw some balance from a website directly to FOTCM through their PP option, and they are asking the email addy.

It's donate@paleochristianity.org

Thanks!

I have sent a donation to CSM, confirmation number is 3H838420C50149151, I would love a copy of out FOTCM 2016 calendar ( I could not find where to purchase one from QFG or Red Pill Press).

I just wanted to send a sincere heartfelt thank you to everyone- Laura & Ark, the Chateau and all our other communities; all the SoTT editors & Radio Show hosts, & the members of this forum for being the beacon of light and truth in an increasingly insane world. This network is a lifeline for me, and I just wanted you all to know how truly grateful I am. Thanks also to our Aussie FOTCM group, and our regular Skype meetings- we have a great group and I am so looking forward to meeting you guys in person next year.

:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom