Dragon has landed

SlavaOn

Jedi Master
This is not directly related to my earlier post: Fluted columns
but is still involves trees...
My house is located on a side of a ridge and is surrounded by hundreds of acres of woodland on 3 sides. No matter where I look I see trees, trees and more trees. This is the place that I often go to and can detect most of the changes happened since I was there last time. ..

So, I have noticed that weird tree laying along a shorty distance up the slope from "the transceiver".
Being born in the year of wooden dragon, I couldn't helped noticing its dragon-like features. Including the sharp stone teeth, embedded in its flesh.

IMG_4314 - Copy.JPG

But, what struck me the most is the way it fell. With its long trunk, ending in a tuning-fork, with pinpoint accuracy it has fallen on another large live tree

IMG_4317 - Copy.JPG

It was a tight fit

IMG_4318 - Copy.JPG

And in this triangle-shaped area, a strangest pile of poop, I have ever seen, grabbed my attention. The tree itself must have fallen within last 1-2 months. The poop could have been days or weeks old. This was not a deer poop, of which there is a plenty around. There were some formed turds, but most of it consisted of these strange large black berries with bright orange seeds in them.

IMG_4301 - Copy.JPG

IMG_4302 - Copy.JPG

In February or March, it is impossible to find fresh wild berries in Northern Virginia. And I haven't seen any berries like this here. That animal either traveled from some places far South or... it just stepped in from the 4th density and then went back. I kinda hope, that this may have left by this elusive creature, that I almost bumped into in March 2018: Strange footprint in the snow

So, I scooped these turds (weighted 210 grams by the way) and already planted a few seeds to see what grows out of it. I will update on the progress if any seedlings survive...

Last edited:
Well, well, well, the story is getting more interesting every day!

Yesterday afternoon, I cut one side of the "tuning fork" of that wooden dragon into 2 feet sections to burn in my steam sauna's stove. I left the chainsaw outside, sitting on a table close to sauna. Today I wanted to cut the other side into sections - picked up the chainsaw and went to do the job. To my surprise, when I pulled the starter's rope, it was all stuck/jammed inside and refused to work. It was working fine the other day...

I went suspicious that someone might have messed with the chainsaw and went through security camera footage form the time I left it to today's afternoon. The camera didn't cover the chainsaw, but if someone would walked up or down the slope, it could have been caught...

I saw birds, squirrels, even a deer, but no humans. Then, I saw something strange on 4 consecutive files between 10:47pm to 11:02pm
It start 2m 11sec into the first file. Note: it came from within "the transceiver". Then for the next 10 minutes it just flies around this area..
Is that "thing" messed up with the chainsaw to prevent me from cutting up the wood dragon?

YouTube said it can not process these videos from a security camera - they are about 6Mb each. I will link them directly from Dropbox below.

What do you think it is? I can come tonight about the same time and see if it may reappear...

bubble.JPG

10:47pm 20240311-224222-951409-0.avi
10:52pm 20240311-224731-311395-0.avi
10:57pm 20240311-225239-631414-0.avi
11:02pm 20240311-225747-951398-0.avi

Back
Top Bottom