Ebola & Updates

Well, I healed fast, the keto diet and the tobacco works. It didn't last counting hours, more than one day more or less. Man I got scared hehe, to be honest the sickness hit as a surprise, I felt like crap that period. I've been sick with other diseases but they grow gradually so to say and the fever and such hit if I don't take care of myself, but that day I just woke up so tired, so so tired.

To notice some things, I took vit C also but not too much, it is hard here to get vit C, the next days all I noticed was sweating a lot one night, and peeing a LOT through the weekend! sometimes I didn't drink any water just to see if I was drinking too much and still my body took me to the bathroom. I'm reading keto adapted carefully, to adjust my diet carefully just in case. It seems one of the benefits of this diet is the avoidance of water retention, so your body kinda pours out the toxins and waste products.

All this forums promotes is just so true, I have not bathtubs but I still take some cold showers and they for one reason, make my body feel fresh and sort of energized. My hopes on being able to handle this type of life occurrences in the future is a must, if one day poo poo hits the fan I need to be able to take care of my family. My mother is still sick, but I gave her vit C and she feels better after she takes a dose.

Maybe save money and buy a bunch of vit C, because 500 grams for ebola is too high! but I don't think is just vit C, but inflammation and all the problems for having a "not well formulated diet" like the author of the book says.

Last month a lot of noise about the ice bucket Challenge. And in the last CS sessions we have the information about the beneficial effects of the cold. A kind of synchronicity.

__https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ice+bucket+challenge

Prometeo said:
Well, I healed fast, the keto diet and the tobacco works. It didn't last counting hours, more than one day more or less. Man I got scared hehe, to be honest the sickness hit as a surprise, I felt like crap that period. I've been sick with other diseases but they grow gradually so to say and the fever and such hit if I don't take care of myself, but that day I just woke up so tired, so so tired.

To notice some things, I took vit C also but not too much, it is hard here to get vit C, the next days all I noticed was sweating a lot one night, and peeing a LOT through the weekend! sometimes I didn't drink any water just to see if I was drinking too much and still my body took me to the bathroom. I'm reading keto adapted carefully, to adjust my diet carefully just in case. It seems one of the benefits of this diet is the avoidance of water retention, so your body kinda pours out the toxins and waste products.

All this forums promotes is just so true, I have not bathtubs but I still take some cold showers and they for one reason, make my body feel fresh and sort of energized. My hopes on being able to handle this type of life occurrences in the future is a must, if one day poo poo hits the fan I need to be able to take care of my family. My mother is still sick, but I gave her vit C and she feels better after she takes a dose.

Maybe save money and buy a bunch of vit C, because 500 grams for ebola is too high! but I don't think is just vit C, but inflammation and all the problems for having a "not well formulated diet" like the author of the book says.

I'm so glad you're better Prometeo. I have been remembering you since your last post. My best wishes for you and your family. :flowers:

Whoa! Obama is sending boots on Ebola!

The United States will expand its response to the Ebola crisis in Africa by assigning 3,000 American military personnel to the afflicted region to lead the effort.

So could it be that all 3000 ought to be vaccinated before :huh:, and - after "successful mission - returned to US?

“The significant expansion that the president will detail … really represents a set of areas where the US military will bring unique capabilities that we believe will improve the effectiveness of the entire global response,” the unnamed official said.

So, maybe, PTB are not satisfied with results of "negative PR worldwide" (too little panic?) so they decide to intensify the agenda...

_http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/09/16/378917/us-to-send-troops-to-fight-ebola-in-africa/

Yozilla said:
Whoa! Obama is sending boots on Ebola!

The United States will expand its response to the Ebola crisis in Africa by assigning 3,000 American military personnel to the afflicted region to lead the effort.

So could it be that all 3000 ought to be vaccinated before :huh:, and - after "successful mission - returned to US?

Yes, and at the same time they purchase 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits

(NaturalNews) The U.S. State Department is purchasing 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits, a U.S.-based suit manufacturer announced late last week. These 160,000 suits are being procured specifically to fight the exploding global pandemic of Ebola, but it's clear that these suits are also intended to be used in the United States, not Africa. There aren't even a thousand doctors left in the African countries being hit by Ebola.
[...]
Source: _http://www.naturalnews.com/046884_Ebola_pandemic_hazmat_suits_biological_protection.html

Altair said:
Yes, and at the same time they purchase 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits

Well, considering this latest research, they may be preparing for much more causalities.
http://www.sott.net/article/285906-Ebola-outbreak-out-of-all-proportion-and-severity-cannot-be-predicated

Watched a mystery movie this evening that included some data about the Black Death. The remark was made by one of the characters that 1/3rd of the population of Europe was killed in a period of four years.

We may be looking at something like that coming up...

Right now, the population of the EU is something like 507 million people. The population of the US is 300 million.
Heck, why just talk about that: think global: population of planet close to 8 billion? What is one third of that?

Pashalis said:
What's the name of the movie?

It's a kinda stupid French thing based on a Fred Vargas novel. "Pars vite et reviens tard"; English title: Have Mercy on Us All, 2003, (Prix des libraires)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Have-Mercy-All-Commissaire-Adamsberg/dp/0099453649

http://www.amazon.fr/Pars-vite-reviens-tard-Garcia/dp/B00141CXC2/ref=sr_1_4

The film is totally crappy but the book was good.

People would do well to read "Return of the Black Death: The World's Greatest Serial Killer" by Scott and Duncan. Lots of clues they have dug up there from the ancient records though they are a bit clueless about how to interpret it all.

Just comparing this outbreak to the last SARS outbreak and I find everyone is SO much more ambivalent. Way less continued news coverage, seems like way less monitoring at borders and airports and way less public interest in general! It's like no body cares about this looming global threat! So weird considering the frenzy everyone was whipped up in with SARS- I remember many in general population were wearing face masks out in public in Singapore where I was living at the time. Is it just me or is there a real feeling of lethargy when it comes to this issue because other than SOTT and this forum I'm not seeing it discussed.

Maybe that's the plan: to keep everyone convinced it's a non issue so that when we all get hit from behind with it, our governments can all claim that they never saw it coming? This way more people conveniently die? Maybe I'm paranoid but something is off about how this is being handled especially with all of the posturing and readiness preparations governments worldwide adopted in the wake of SARS.

Scientists allege deadly diseases such as Ebola and AIDS are bio weapons being tested on Africans. Other reports have linked the Ebola virus outbreak to an attempt to reduce Africa’s population. Liberia happens to be the continents’s fastest growing population.
See this excellent article: http://www.4thmedia.org/2014/09/scientists-allege-deadly-diseases-such-as-ebola-and-aids-are-bio-weapons/

In 1918, the USA sent troops to the Spanish Civil War, all were 'vaccinated' before they went.
Surprise, surprise, a global pandemic of "Spanish Flu" arises.
Here we have a similar scenario, no doubt the 'boots on the ground' will bring it back with them, again.
Cold Showers, anyone?
Here, have a smoke..

MusicMan said:
In 1918, the USA sent troops to the Spanish Civil War, all were 'vaccinated' before they went.
Here we have a similar scenario, no doubt the 'boots on the ground' will bring it back with them, again.
Cold Showers, anyone?
Here, have a smoke..

Just remind you that the Spanish Civil War was in 1936.

loreta said:
MusicMan said:
Cold Showers, anyone?
Here, have a smoke..

Just remind you that the Spanish Civil War was in 1936.

And aforementioned flu raged in 1918-1919, beginning at the end of the first world war. Was that what You meant MusicMan?

PTB fear-mongering and scare tactics? Or has there been some form of mutation that none of us expected?

"Panic is spreading across an African community after reports that two Ebola victims have risen from the dead.

The victims, both females in their 40s and 60s, died of the deadly virus in separate communities in Nimba County, Liberia.

But according to reports in a local newspaper, the pair have reportedly been resurrected and are now walking among the living, causing panic and fear among locals.

The New Dawn Nimba County said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim identified as Ma Kebeh, in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they rose from the dead.

GettyLiberia ebola
Health workers wearing protective suits outside an Ebola treatment centre

Ma Kebeh had been indoors for two nights without food and medication before her alleged death.

Nimba County has recently reported unusual news of Ebola cases, including one about a native doctor from the county, who claimed that he could cure infected victims, dying of the virus himself last week.

Since the Ebola outbreak in Nimba County, this is the first incident of dead victims resurrecting, the paper said.

The Ebola outbreak has already killed around 2,800 people in five West African countries this year while an estimated 5,800 people have been infected with the virus, which has no known cure.

America’s respected Centres for Disease Control and Prevention has predicted there could be up to 1.4million cases of deadly Ebola by the end of January.

The CDC, which successfully treated two US doctors infected with the disease, released the worrying report based on assumptions that cases have been dramatically under reported.

The Centre’s scientists believe there may be as many as 21,000 reported and unreported cases in just Liberia and Sierra Leone alone by the end of this month.

The World Health Organisation has already warned the number of people infected with the Ebola could reach 20,000 by the beginning of November if steps to contain the outbreak are not accelerated."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ebola-victims-african-village-rise-4320414

Imagine that, zombie apocalype ! :scared:

Back
Top Bottom