The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Que penser d’Eric Barthélémy et de ses soins spirituels
Peut on lui faire confiance ?
son livre : Zara digne de l’Esprit Templier

What to think of Eric Barthélémy and his spiritual care
Can we trust him?
his book: Zara worthy of the Templar Spirit

Hi PERLOU, I’ve never heard anything about Eric. Did you read his book? If yes, would you be able to give us the main points he’s talking about? Maybe a summary of his thoughts and messages?

Bonjour PERLOU, Je n'ai jamais entendu parler d'Eric. Avez-vous lu son livre ? Si oui, pourriez-vous nous donner les points principaux dont il parle ? Peut-être un résumé de ses réflexions et de ses messages ?

Thanks

Je n'ai pas encore acheté son livre, voici le résumé sur Amazon :

ZARA et les mensonges de l'Histoire​

Zara se découvre des capacités de médiumnité au moment du grand questionnement de sa vie, elle remet tout en question avec une deuxième séparation, doit changer de travail et de logement. C'est le moment où elle fait d'autres rencontres mais où dans certaines conditions elle arrive à voyager dans le temps, se retrouvant projeter dans les moments clés de l'Histoire de France mais pas seulement. Elle rencontre Jules César, assiste à l'accouchement de Marie en France, croise Urbain II et se retrouve proche de Saint-Louis. Elle découvre les dessous de cette Histoire qui n'a plus rien à voir avec les livres, des secrets sur l'identité du Christ mais aussi de Jeanne de Rommée ou du réel devenir de Louis XVI après avoir eu en face d'elle bien plus tôt le masque de fer. Napoléon lui apparaît en fin de tome, pour mieux reparaître dans le suivant "Zara digne de l'Esprit Templier"...

Book by Eric Barthélémy:
ZARA and the Lies of History
Zara discovers her mediumistic abilities at a time of great questioning in her life. She calls everything into question with a second separation, and has to change jobs and accommodation. This was the moment when she met other people, but also when, under certain conditions, she was able to travel through time, finding herself projected into key moments in French history, but not only. She meets Julius Caesar, witnesses the birth of Marie in France, crosses paths with Urban II and finds herself close to Saint-Louis. She discovers the underbelly of a history that no longer has anything to do with books, secrets about the identity of Christ, but also of Jeanne de Rommée and the real future of Louis XVI, after having seen the iron mask in front of her much earlier. Napoleon appears to her at the end of the volume, only to reappear in the next, "Zara worthy of the Templar Spirit"...

1703141334343.png

@barnabé m'avait indiqué ce Monsieur ( Je vous invite à découvrir ce groupe sur la page suivante : Bei Facebook anmelden (voir la rubrique "A la une"). Il s'agit d'un protocole de soins télépathiques "gracieux" initié par Eric Barthélémy ( voir ici : Eric Barthelemy ). Beaucoup de personnes y ont trouvé une aide précieuse.) suite à mon problème de santé et voici ce qu'a répondu Eric Barthélémy :
"Bonjour,Vous avez reçu un soin céleste, pour consolider ce qui est fragile. Le long de la colonne, donc avec un impact sur les cristaux et l'équilibre. Comme le confirme ce message céleste : "Tu lui diras que nous l'avons soignée au niveau des vertèbres lombaires et cervicales parce qu'elles étaient trop endommagées. Tu lui diras aussi qu'elle peut se rassurer sur son ostéoporose, elle disparaîtra sous trois mois."Voici donc ce que je pouvais vous communiquer !Excellente journée"
Je n'avais pas mentionné mes deux vertèbres fracturées à 10 ans d'intervalle en 93 et 2003 si je me souviens bien... Etonnant donc !

@barnabé pointed me in the direction of this gentleman ( I invite you to discover this group on the following page : Bei Facebook anmelden (see "Headlines"). This is a "free" telepathic healing protocol initiated by Eric Barthélémy ( see here : Eric Barthelemy ). Many people have found it invaluable.) following my health problem and here's what Eric Barthélémy replied:
"Hello, you've received a celestial treatment to consolidate what's fragile. Along the spine, therefore with an impact on crystals and balance. As this celestial message confirms: "You will tell her that we treated her lumbar and cervical vertebrae because they were too damaged. You'll also tell her that she can rest assured that her osteoporosis will disappear within three months. "So that's all I could tell you! Have a great day!
I hadn't mentioned my two vertebrae fractured 10 years apart in '93 and '03, if I remember correctly... What a surprise!

Je pense qu'il faut prendre ce livre ou ces livres, car c'est une saga, comme un roman. Un roman qui joue avec l'histoire mais un roman. Ceci dit, je pense que certains romans sont plus historiques qu'un livre d'histoire. Si tu lis le livre tu pourras avoir plus une idée claire. Je n'ai pas trouvé beaucoup d'information sur l'auteur sur Internet. Juste de l'information pour acheter ses romans.

I think you have to take this book or these books, because it's a saga, as a novel. A novel that plays with history, but a novel. That said, I think some novels are more historical than a history book. If you read the book, you can get a clearer idea. I haven't found much information about the author on the Internet. Just information on how to buy his novels.

J'ai trouvé une entrevue avec lui mais je ne l'ai pas écouté en entier. Elle est juste en français. En écoutant cette entrevue, on peut avoir une idée plus claire de lui et si ça vaut la peine le lire ou non ses livres, s'il est credible, etc

I found an interview with him but haven't listened to it in full. It's just in French. By listening to this interview you can get a clearer idea of him and whether or not it's worth reading his books, if he's credible, etc.

Que penser d’Eric Barthélémy et de ses soins spirituels
Peut on lui faire confiance ?
son livre : Zara digne de l’Esprit Templier

What to think of Eric Barthélémy and his spiritual care
Can we trust him?
his book: Zara worthy of the Templar Spirit
Peut-on lui faire confiance ;-) ? A qui faire confiance aujourd'hui....?
Il faut faire l'effort de découvrir...et on accroche ou pas...c'est selon !
Toujours est-il que le travail monumental d'Eric mérite plus qu'un survol rapide...
Sa chaîne youtube contient plus de 150 vidéos dont le contenu est riche, dense, fourni en ce qui concerne notre humanité ancienne et contemporaine (Apocalypse, Templiers, Pyramides, Romains, Celtes, Païens, chrétiens, bâtisseurs, etc. ; en somme 12000 ans de révision historique....bon ok, ok, ça paraît beaucoup... mais allez y voir et vous serez surpris..!).
Consulter en premier sa série de vidéos "Les Essentielles".
De plus il a écrit 3 autres livres en plus de celui que vous citez Perlou.
A voir ici

J'ai personnellement découvert ce monsieur en février 2021, rencontré en juillet de la même année (à Angers) lors de son tour de France pour dispenser à l'époque sa méthode de soins dans les monuments sacrés (églises, cathédrales, basiliques, abbayes). Je peux vous garantir qu'Eric est quelqu'un d'entier, généreux, attentionné, sympathique et surtout passionné et investi dans sa mission. Tout ce qu'il fait, divulgue et transmet est réalisé "gracieusement"....

Peut-être ici un indice qui peut inspirer quelque confiance...?

Can we trust him ;-)? Who can we trust today....?
You have to make the effort to find out...and whether you like it or not...depends!
In any case, Eric's monumental work deserves more than a quick glance...
His youtube channel contains over 150 videos with rich, dense content on our ancient and contemporary humanity (Apocalypse, Templars, Pyramids, Romans, Celts, Pagans, Christians, builders etc.; in short, 12,000 years of historical revision....bon ok, ok, that sounds like a lot... but go and have a look and you'll be surprised...!).
Check out his video series "Les Essentielles" first.
He has also written 3 other books in addition to the one you mention, Perlou.
See them here
I personally discovered this gentleman in February 2021, having met him in July of the same year (in Angers) during his tour of France to dispense his healing method in sacred monuments (churches, cathedrals, basilicas, abbeys). I can assure you that Eric is a whole-hearted, generous, attentive, sympathetic person, and above all, passionate and committed to his mission. Everything he does, divulges and passes on is done "graciously"....

Perhaps here's a clue to inspire some confidence...?

Peut-on lui faire confiance ;-) ? A qui faire confiance aujourd'hui....?
Il faut faire l'effort de découvrir...et on accroche ou pas...c'est selon !
Toujours est-il que le travail monumental d'Eric mérite plus qu'un survol rapide...
Sa chaîne youtube contient plus de 150 vidéos dont le contenu est riche, dense, fourni en ce qui concerne notre humanité ancienne et contemporaine (Apocalypse, Templiers, Pyramides, Romains, Celtes, Païens, chrétiens, bâtisseurs, etc. ; en somme 12000 ans de révision historique....bon ok, ok, ça paraît beaucoup... mais allez y voir et vous serez surpris..!).
Consulter en premier sa série de vidéos "Les Essentielles".
De plus il a écrit 3 autres livres en plus de celui que vous citez Perlou.
A voir ici

J'ai personnellement découvert ce monsieur en février 2021, rencontré en juillet de la même année (à Angers) lors de son tour de France pour dispenser à l'époque sa méthode de soins dans les monuments sacrés (églises, cathédrales, basiliques, abbayes). Je peux vous garantir qu'Eric est quelqu'un d'entier, généreux, attentionné, sympathique et surtout passionné et investi dans sa mission. Tout ce qu'il fait, divulgue et transmet est réalisé "gracieusement"....

Peut-être ici un indice qui peut inspirer quelque confiance...?

Can we trust him ;-)? Who can we trust today....?
You have to make the effort to find out...and whether you like it or not...depends!
In any case, Eric's monumental work deserves more than a quick glance...
His youtube channel contains over 150 videos with rich, dense content on our ancient and contemporary humanity (Apocalypse, Templars, Pyramids, Romans, Celts, Pagans, Christians, builders etc.; in short, 12,000 years of historical revision....bon ok, ok, that sounds like a lot... but go and have a look and you'll be surprised...!).
Check out his video series "Les Essentielles" first.
He has also written 3 other books in addition to the one you mention, Perlou.
See them here
I personally discovered this gentleman in February 2021, having met him in July of the same year (in Angers) during his tour of France to dispense his healing method in sacred monuments (churches, cathedrals, basilicas, abbeys). I can assure you that Eric is a whole-hearted, generous, attentive, sympathetic person, and above all, passionate and committed to his mission. Everything he does, divulges and passes on is done "graciously"....

Perhaps here's a clue to inspire some confidence...?
L'introduction à la chaîne YouTube "Magic 747" de ce monsieur annonce en particulier :
"...quasiment toutes les époques ont été visitées et décortiquées, jusqu'aux deux guerres mondiales qui étaient en réalité des accords franco-allemands à des fins d'exploitation des mines qui inondent nos sous-sols.
Nous sommes spoliés depuis le début du XVIIIè siècle, ce fameux siècle des fausses lumières, par des élites ayant assassiné le masque de fer pour s'approprier les secrets des archives christiques..." [en gras de ma part]
Vraiment ?
Comment peut-on avoir confiance dans cette personne avec ce genre de propos ?
Et à l'écouter un peu il me semble qu'il a surtout beaucoup d'imagination et de connaissances livresques, ce qui peut donner de grandes fictions mais risque fort d'entraîner de confusions en illusions...

The introduction to this gentleman's "Magic 747" YouTube channel announces in particular:
"...virtually every era has been visited and deconstructed, right up to the two World Wars, which were in reality Franco-German agreements for the purpose of exploiting the mines that flood our subsoils.
We have been robbed since the beginning of the 18th century, that famous century of false enlightenment, by elites who murdered the Iron Mask in order to appropriate the secrets of the Christic archives..." [boldface mine]
Really?
How can we trust this person with these kinds of words?
And listening to him, it seems to me that he has a great deal of imagination and bookish knowledge, which can make for great fictions, but is very likely to lead to confusions and illusions...

One strategy I use to start to get an overview of what an author is all about us to read the Amazon reviews particularly those written by people who have given the material one and two stars.

Often these are by other well read or experts in the associated field. Well written reviews gives a good overview of the strengths and weaknesses of someone’s research. If they just say “this is a lead of rubbish don’t waste your time” well that review is worthless. If they make a pointed critical appraisal with evidence and examples you can pick up pearls to further your investigation.

C'est pourquoi je souhaite poser la question aux Cassiopéens...
Merci Barnabé pour les liens, j'ai écouté la vidéo de Loreta, ce Monsieur à l'air sincère et de croire en ce qu'il dit...
Même si son récit ne recoupe pas toujours ce que disent les Cassiopéens...

That's why I'd like to put the question to the people of Cassiopia...
Thank you Barnabé for the links, I listened to Loreta's video, this gentleman seems sincere and believes in what he says...
Even if his story doesn't always match up with what the Cassiopaeans are saying...

Thank you Barnabé for the links, I listened to Loreta's video, this gentleman seems sincere and believes in what he says...
Well, there's a long way from speaking with conviction and speaking with the truth.

Do not know much about him, but the following gives me pause.
"Hello, you've received a celestial treatment to consolidate what's fragile. Along the spine, therefore with an impact on crystals and balance. As this celestial message confirms: "You will tell her that we treated her lumbar and cervical vertebrae because they were too damaged. You'll also tell her that she can rest assured that her osteoporosis will disappear within three months. "So that's all I could tell you! Have a great day!
I hadn't mentioned my two vertebrae fractured 10 years apart in '93 and '03, if I remember correctly... What a surprise!

I suppose someone sending a "treatment" to whoever asks is, not unheard of, but I wouldn't be entirely open to it, mostly because there's no free lunch in the universe.

But the "she can rest assured that her osteoporosis will disappear within three months" is a big red flag, how can that assurance be made with that certainty and a time frame? specially if there was no other information shared other than two injuries? without knowing anything, without any life style adjustments, without requiring any living effort? it seems rather far fetched to me.

Quelques extraits publiés par Eric Barthélémy pour la "communauté" de sa chaîne YouTube. Pour se faire une idée du personnage...

-Publié il y a 3 mois, soit fin septembre, cela aurait-il à voir avec war-in-israel-october 2023 ?

"
Canalisation du moment :"Tu iras souvent trop loin dans les canalisations. Il faut te reposer plus que d'habitude car le rythme va s'accélérer considérablement à compter de vendredi prochain. Nous montons en puissance pour en finir avec les réseaux, tous les réseaux quels qu'ils soient."
"

-Publié peu après le précédent:

"
Un petit tableau avec quelques exemples, sur les lignes du temps des 6 composantes qui nous régissent. Entre Pumayale (les gris), grand-père maternel de Pervo (Terre), Tyr (les verts), la grand-mère paternelle de Pervo (Terre), Jenom (les bleus), père de Pervo et Kati (les orange), mère de Pervo, mais aussi ROWIXU, soleil des parents planètes et OULAWUS, lune de ces mêmes parents, les décalages des infos sont variables, concernant la médiumnité. Chaque individu recevant des messages doit tenir compte de ces décalages, notamment dans les canalisations...Il est donc fondamental de noter les heures, et même plus essentiel encore de se connecter si possible à des horaires plus adaptés....pour un décalage moins important. Limpide, au moins pour moi !!!
"

Dans mon esprit, s'il est seul pour canaliser, cela n'augure rien de bon. Les sources de manipulations étant bien trop importantes pour être évitées dans ces circonstances...

A few extracts published by Eric Barthélémy for the "community" of his YouTube channel. To get an idea of the character...

-Published 3 months ago, at the end of September, would this have anything to do with war-in-israel-october-2023 ?

"
Channeling of the moment: "You often go too far in channeling. You need to rest more than usual, because the pace is going to accelerate considerably from next Friday. We're ramping up to finish off the networks, all the networks whatever they may be."
"

-Published shortly after the previous one:

"
A little chart with a few examples, on the timelines of the 6 components that govern us. Between Pumayale (the greys), Pervo's maternal grandfather (Earth), Tyr (the greens), Pervo's paternal grandmother (Earth), Jenom (the blues), Pervo's father and Kati (the oranges), Pervo's mother, but also ROWIXU, the sun of the planet parents and OULAWUS, the moon of these same parents, the shifts in information are variable, concerning mediumnity. Each individual receiving messages must take these shifts into account, particularly in channeling... It is therefore essential to note the times, and even more essential to connect if possible at more suitable times....for a less significant shift. Crystal clear, at least for me!!!!

"

In my mind, if he's alone to channel, it doesn't bode well. The sources of manipulation are far too great to be avoided in these circumstances.

But the "she can rest assured that her osteoporosis will disappear within three months" is a big red flag, how can that assurance be made with that certainty and a time frame? specially if there was no other information shared other than two injuries? without knowing anything, without any life style adjustments, without requiring any living effort? it seems rather far fetched to me.
Well, such stories do exist, but it often involves STS forces that disrupt the natural flow of things. 4 STS facilitating miracle therapies as an answer to a "prayer" is often a way to lock someone into a belief system without abridging their free will. See Karla Turner's Masquerade of Angels:

Masquerade of Angels : Karla Turner : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Reminds me of South American stories of Santeria and the like. Also, the elite's prolonged life and how creepy they look.

If you want to heal of something so badly, will you take a "miracle" offer from a not so well-intentioned source against the natural order of things? If yes, what are the consequences for your soul? What will make you seek such an offer from an obscure source to begin with? No need to necessarily ask the Cs when there is more learning to do when networking between ourselves.

Quelques extraits publiés par Eric Barthélémy pour la "communauté" de sa chaîne YouTube. Pour se faire une idée du personnage...

Dans mon esprit, s'il est seul pour canaliser, cela n'augure rien de bon. Les sources de manipulations étant bien trop importantes pour être évitées dans ces circonstances...

A few extracts published by Eric Barthélémy for the "community" of his YouTube channel. To get an idea of the character...

In my mind, if he's alone to channel, it doesn't bode well. The sources of manipulation are far too great to be avoided in these circumstances.
Non, il n'est pas seul à canaliser, il y a environ une dizaine de personnes qui canalisent avec lui...pour info..
Je constate que les réactions sur le forum sont assez dubitatives.
J'ose rappeler qu'un survol rapide du travail de Monsieur Barthélémy ne permet de porter une analyse sérieuse sur son contenu mais seulement d'avoir des ressentis objectifs ou pas...
Il sera intéressant d'avoir un avis de C's comme se propose de le faire Perlou

No, he's not the only one channeling, there are about ten people channeling with him...just so you know...
I notice that the reactions on the forum are rather dubious.
I'd like to point out that a quick overview of Monsieur Barthélémy's work does not allow us to make a serious analysis of its content, but only to have objective feelings about it or not...
It would be interesting to have C's opinion, as Perlou proposes to do.

L'introduction à la chaîne YouTube "Magic 747" de ce monsieur annonce en particulier :
"...quasiment toutes les époques ont été visitées et décortiquées, jusqu'aux deux guerres mondiales qui étaient en réalité des accords franco-allemands à des fins d'exploitation des mines qui inondent nos sous-sols.
Nous sommes spoliés depuis le début du XVIIIè siècle, ce fameux siècle des fausses lumières, par des élites ayant assassiné le masque de fer pour s'approprier les secrets des archives christiques..." [en gras de ma part]
Vraiment ?
Comment peut-on avoir confiance dans cette personne avec ce genre de propos ?
Et à l'écouter un peu il me semble qu'il a surtout beaucoup d'imagination et de connaissances livresques, ce qui peut donner de grandes fictions mais risque fort d'entraîner de confusions en illusions...

The introduction to this gentleman's "Magic 747" YouTube channel announces in particular:
"...virtually every era has been visited and deconstructed, right up to the two World Wars, which were in reality Franco-German agreements for the purpose of exploiting the mines that flood our subsoils.
We have been robbed since the beginning of the 18th century, that famous century of false enlightenment, by elites who murdered the Iron Mask in order to appropriate the secrets of the Christic archives..." [boldface mine]
Really?
How can we trust this person with these kinds of words?
And listening to him, it seems to me that he has a great deal of imagination and bookish knowledge, which can make for great fictions, but is very likely to lead to confusions and illusions...
Bon, ben circulez, y'a rien à voir ! La sentence est rude...mais claire :rolleyes:

Well, there's a long way from speaking with conviction and speaking with the truth.

Do not know much about him, but the following gives me pause.

I suppose someone sending a "treatment" to whoever asks is, not unheard of, but I wouldn't be entirely open to it, mostly because there's no free lunch in the universe.

Visiblement, vous n'êtes pas allé voir de quoi il s'agit (soins collectifs et télépathiques, voir Témoignages soignés 484 sur liens plus haut dans la page). Vous parlez de "quelqu'un qui envoie un traitement".... C'est plus subtil que cela !
Soyez curieux, ça en vaut vraiment la peine (ce n'est que mon avis bien sûr..), allez-y voir car même s'il n'y a pas de repas gratuit dans l'univers comme vous le précisez en citant les C's, ces soins consistent notamment en une connexion (en mode méditation) à effectuer tous les 4 jours (sur une neuvaine) à une heure très précise avec lecture d'une incantation, à effectuer 3 fois (19:30 - 19:35 - 19:40) sur un temps de 40 minutes minimum. Soins débutés en novembre 2021, tous les 4 jours depuis lors....ça fait quelques séances tout de même avec un nombre de participants en croissance continue. Le meilleur indicateur est le témoignage des participants ! Bien à vous Alejo.

Clearly, you haven't checked out what this is all about (collective and telepathic treatments, see Testimonials treated 484 on links earlier in the page). You speak of "someone who sends a treatment".... It's more subtle than that!
Be curious, it's really worth it (this is only my opinion, of course...), go and have a look, because even if there are no free meals in the universe, as you point out when quoting the C's, these treatments consist in particular of a connection (in meditation mode) to be made every 4 days (over a novena) at a very precise time, with the reading of an incantation, to be performed 3 times (19:30 - 19:35 - 19:40) over a period of at least 40 minutes. Treatment began in November 2021, every 4 days from then on....that's a few sessions in all, with a steadily growing number of participants. The best indicator is the participants' testimonials! Kind regards Alejo.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom