Errors in "The Wave" (Online Version)

In chapter 10 now.

The Wave Ch. 10 said:
Carla wrote honestly about this:

That Ra worked with these deeply ingrained biases within me is, to me, a signal characteristic of this unique source. I felt loved, accepted and cherished by having these items placed near me, and that they thought this out was a constant blessing during this contact.

From all the reading I have done in these side remarks of the group, a great deal of activity revolved around Carla’s biases.
It looks like this should be in a quotation box.

Ch. 10 said:
[quote box begins]
A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort.
[quote box ends]

Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word “knowledge”?
If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

[quote box begins]

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word.
[quote box ends]

Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word could carry so much meaning?
The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

[quote box begins]

Q: (L) Does knowledge have a substance or an existence apart from its possession or its acceptance?
[quote box ends]
The red sections are part of the transcript, so this whole section should be one quote box without gaps. I had a strange moment there as I wondered why Laura was using the royal "we" and telling me to "use my sixth sense". :P :lol:

Ha, went back to find something and found something I missed in Chapter 8:
Ch. 8 said:
As for clues as to what these lessons are, the C’s mentioned the following:

Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe…

[quote box begins]

Fact number one: All there is is lessons.

Fact two: This is one big school.
[quote box ends]
Quote box needs to expand to include that sentence.

And now more from Chapter 10:
Ch. 10 said:
Remember what the Cassiopaeans have said about belief:

Most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. ... We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.
Could use a quote box around this.

Edit to add more from Chapter 11:
Ch. 11 said:
The Cassiopaeans said I experienced a conflict of thought centers. This was further elaborated:

We are talking about any opposing forces in nature, when they come together, the result can go all the way to the extreme of one side or all the way to the extreme of the other. Or, it can remain perfectly, symmetrically in balance in the middle, or partially in balance on one side or another. Therefore all potentials are realized at intersecting points in reality…
This could also use a quote box.

Ch. 11 said:
...the shift that then began to manifest in my ordinary life as life-changing choices.

What if the abduction scenario could take place where your soul projection, in what you perceive as the future, can come back and abduct your soul projection in what you perceive as the present?

It seems that, if I had continued in the old life...
Quote box.

Ch. 11 said:
How does one become born again”?
Missing opening quotation mark.

Ch. 11 said:
A: Prejudice serves no purpose! Also, who says that the information is going to be obsolete? Wait and see.

And more on the subject of proof versus strength:
[quote box ends]

[quote box begins]
April 18, 1998
I think that red part is Laura introducing the next transcript quote, so it shouldn't be in the quote box.

Ch. 11 said:
Q: (A) Yes, I think it is like the story of the magic crocodile skin ... your own will and force becomes smaller and smaller…

Q: (L) I think that the most important thing...
This may not be an error but it seemed strange to me that there are two "Q:'s" in sequence. Is it supposed to be like this?

Ch. 11 said:
Again, I want to repeat what the Cassiopaeans have said about studying and learning by work and effort:

Subtle answers that require effort to dissect promote intensified learning. [snip] There are other clues that you can discover by your own study…
That quote could go in a quote box.

Ch. 11 said:
In more recent times, they have specifically addressed Ark and yours truly with the following:

Combine energies in pursuit of answers, and the rest falls into place. You and Arkadiusz are complementary souls. Karmic Destiny Level One Mission.
This also could use a quote box.

I just edited my previous post with a couple more errors, which sat open in my browser tab for quite a while. I'm creating this new post because I'm a little "gun-shy" about doing any more editing on that post. I'm in Chapter 12 now.

The following errors are from the November 26, 1994 transcript. I notice that it's not posted on the forum yet. It would be good to know how they occurred so that they won't get reproduced elsewhere, since they confuse the meaning.

Ch. 12 said:
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in fourth, fourth, and fifth level reality, we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on fourth level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the fourth level because they died, but because they are going to move to fourth level?
This is really confusing. Should these say "third"?

Ch. 12 said:
Q: (L) Let me get this straight. At this point of dimensional transition, is what we are doing, anchoring a frequency, are we creating a sort of network that will literally create another earth in fourth density, which will then exist in fourth density, and the old fourth density earth — almost like the splitting of a one celled organism, only in this splitting one half of it moves into another dimension and is energized and quite literally created by the anchoring frequency, while the old one remains and experiences fourth density reality?
Third?

Ch. 12 said:
Q: (T) Okay, so it is up in the air as to whether we join with them, they join with us, or we all work independently. We’re developing a conduit to move us from fourth density to fourth density. Once we have moved through the conduit does that mean we have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor the frequency?
Third?

The Wave – Volume 8

The Wave Chapter 64: Crossing the Threshold
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/14/the-wave-chapter-64-crossing-the-threshold/

A: Not the issue, it’s personnel! [Pam interacted with] many others!
its personnel?

the lower frequencies are higher in intensity that the higher frequencies
than the higher

The Wave Chapter 65: The Way of the Fool
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/16/the-wave-chapter-65-the-way-of-the-fool/

But then I started to read some of posts.
Word missing between of and posts?

The Wave Chapter 68: As Above, So Below
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/24/the-wave-chapter-68-as-above-so-below/

This in turn links to the corollary that “your create your own reality” by what you admit to exist.
you create?

Yet whereas in the positive realms the the [mode] is to draw the developing soul toward deep degrees of expansion into light
This is a citation though.

The Wave Chapter 70: You Take the High Road and I’ll Take the Low Road and I’ll Be in Scotland Afore Ye!
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/27/the-wave-chapter-70-you-take-the-high-road-and-ill-take-the-low-road-and-ill-be-in-scotland-afore-ye/

they way we do when our basic “fear program” is activated
the way

The Wave Chapter 71: If I Speak in the Tongues of Men and Angels or, Jaguars: The Nonlinear Dynamics of Love and Complex Systems
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/30/the-wave-chapter-71-if-i-speak-in-the-tongues-of-men-and-angels-or-jaguars-the-nonlinear-dynamics-of-love-and-complex-systems/

It is implied in physics that a wave usually have a waver
has

The Wave Chapter 72: The Nonlinear Dynamics of Love and Complex Systems: Debugging the Universe
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/04/01/the-wave-chapter-72-the-nonlinear-dynamics-of-love-and-complex-systems-debugging-the-universe/

Understanding the principles of creation tell us that the dynamic activity “to know” is expressed in creation
tells us? Does it refer to “understanding”? Or: “which tell us …” I'm not sure here.

Sirius said:
The Wave – Volume 8

The Wave Chapter 64: Crossing the Threshold
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/03/14/the-wave-chapter-64-crossing-the-threshold/

A: Not the issue, it’s personnel! [Pam interacted with] many others!
its personnel?
The correct usage in this case is as it is already written - it's - is a contraction for 'it is' - the sentence is "Not the issue, it's personnel!" - meaning the issue is the personnel working at those locations and Pam was a monitor of those people.

Chapter 58:
Studying the words used by psycyopaths to convey emotion is revealing. As Sylvia Nasar wrote about John Nash:

In chapter 61 there are a few mentions of Gibralter which should be spelled Gibraltar I think.

In chapter 62, is this supposed to be there? :
The earth is dying. We have polluted it beyond repair. The increasing ‘greenhouse effect’ Cassiopaeans will cause the polar ice caps and glaciers to melt and flood the Earth.” And so on.

More from Chapter 12:

Ch. 12 said:
And the many sources that we consult do, indeed, offer us the “answers”. Michael continues:

The myriad channeled voices to which we have been opened in recent years do indeed present an avalanche of prediction, of advice on principle and in particular, and a massive characterization of planes, states, levels and dimensions of reality which introduce whole other magnitudes to the ultimate questions of purpose and consequence.
The red text should either be in a quote box or quotation marks.

The Wave – Volume 3, Chapter 20

The only problem was: in the midst of all this peaking, mind-blowing, turning on and tuning in, ecstasy and encountering, many people encountered things that perhaps ought not have been awakened. Boundaries were breached into invisible and terrifying realms of consciousness. William Chittick translator of the works of the great Sufi Shaykh, Ibn al-‘Arabi, wrote:

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the ‘experience’, though they may call what they are after intimate communion with God. Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths like Sufism are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the ‘spiritual’. In fact, there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world.

“So preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamored of it.” (Futuhat III 38.23, in Chittick, 1989, 263)

By the end of the decade of the ’60s...

Probably it should be quote in the quote or both paragraphs put in one quote, not sure; anyway, the paragraph starting from 'Nowadays' seems to be written by Chittick.

In the old version of the same chapter, it was like this:
(http://web.archive.org/web/20100901153325/http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave11i.htm)

The only problem was: in the midst of all this peaking, mind-blowing, turning on and tuning in, ecstasy and encountering, many people encountered things that, perhaps, ought not have been awakened. Boundaries were breached into unseeable and terrifying realms of consciousness.

So preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamored of it. [Al-'Arabi, Futuhat, III 38.23, translated by William Chittick]

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the "experience," though they may call what they are after intimate communion with God. Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths like Sufism are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the "spiritual." In fact, there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world. [Chittick, 1989]

Thus, by the end of the decade of the 60's.....

The Wave – Volume 3, Chapter 20, again:

And it’s clearly not the proclaimed “personal expression”, because it is more of a uniform than anything else. They demand to have the same look, the same brand of clothing, the same body parts pierced, or to think of new and more bizarre ways to do it, is overwhelming every parent I know. I have had to draw the line in my own house, telling my kids that they won’t eat at my table if the way they look makes my stomach churn.

The (or: Their) demand. In the old version it is "The demand".

Possibility of Being said:
Probably it should be quote in the quote or both paragraphs put in one quote, not sure; anyway, the paragraph starting from 'Nowadays' seems to be written by Chittick.

Yep, it should be quote within a quote.

Thanks for all the eagle eyes, I'm up to date on all the corrections.

Chapter 14

Ch. 14 said:
So, I hope the reader can see how people can be agents of Entropy and division when they are not aware of how the Predator’s mind operates as their mind:

The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind… Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.2
This quote isn't in quotation marks or a quote box.

Ch. 14 said:
● Diplomate in Clinical Hypnosis, the American Board of Psychological Hypnosis

● Diplomate in Sex Therapy, the American Board of Sexology
Clinical Supervisor and Board Examiner, American Board of Sexology
● Diplomate in Marital and Sex Therapy, American Board of Family Psychology
● Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Marital Therapist, Licensed Family Therapist, State of Utah

● Research Associate Professor of Physical Medicine an Rehabilitation, Utah School of Medicine

● Director and Founder of the Sex and Marital Therapy Clinic, University of Utah.

● Adjunct Associate Professor of Educational Psychology, University of Utah Abstract

● Editor, The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis

● Advising Editor and Founding Member, Editorial Board, The Ericsonian Monograph

● Referee, The Journal of Abnormal Psychology

● 1989 Presidential Award of Merit, American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
● 1990 Urban Sector Award, American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
● Current President, American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
I suppose these were originally bullets.

Ch. 14 said:
So I have gone from someone kind of neutral and not knowing what to think about it all to someone who clearly believes ritual abuse is real and that the people who say it isn’t are either naïve — like people who didn’t want to believe the Holocaust or — they’re dirty.
naïve

http://cassiopaea.org/2011/11/26/the-wave-chapter-42-the-tradition/

The paragraphs beginning as follows are distinct from, and so should be broken out from, the quotes above and below:

"It was definitely startling"
"We were not quite sure what this last remark meant"

Back
Top Bottom