Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Re: Exposing Online Predators & Cyberpaths

Thanks guys, I realize how anal I am about these types of things...and how frustrating that can be. We are 99.9% sure we know the truth, but I still have to PROVE it.

My main question right now is whether or not Andrew Ness is, or ever was, involved with Barbara Ness' EOPC group. I find it VERY odd that he and she were sharing email accounts, lists and posting in tandem to USENET and various other forums...right up until the first "Cyberpaths" blog.

Then he disappears from the picture...perhaps to protect his job or maybe because he caught his wife cybersexing YidwithLid? He could be sitting right beside her staring at the screen, he could be posting some of this crap, or he could be totally oblivious to whole thing? I don't know yet.
You can trace an IP to an account and computer, but it's VERY difficult to tell who in the household is sitting at the keyboard at any given time.

Well, are you sure there even really is an Andrew Ness? ;)

Black Swan said:
Well, are you sure there even really is an Andrew Ness? ;)

Well...I am now... but I wasn't a few days ago ;)

Didn't cyberpaths start about the same time as Womansavers? Ask her if she knows about Ness.

jumpinjack2011 said:
Didn't cyberpaths start about the same time as Womansavers? Ask her if she knows about Ness.

That is definitely on my list. Right now I'm concentrating on the article for SOTT AND the certified letter from 6 of Barbara's victims to John J. Goggins, Raymond W. McDaniel Jr., Michel Madelain, and Mark E. Almeida at Moody's Investors Service showing them some VERY graphic examples of Barbara's Cyberstalking over the years, her direct connection to Mcgrannahan and the Kester case, the subpoena, etc. and explaining our concerns regarding Andrew Ness' position at Moodys and asking whether or not he's involved with EOPC.

Since we have proof that Barbara and Andrew Ness have (and still are?) shared both a computer and several email accounts, I think our suspicions and fears are quite valid considering the victims who've documented various computer intrusions and other anomalies. Just getting all the old logs and documentation from people has been a bear since some of this stuff is several years old. The Moody packets are already almost an inch thick each, and I'm not even close to done yet.

As yawl know, I'm not very good at "subtle" so I'm just going to explain the entire situation, tell them about the upcoming SOTT article, and asking them directly for a public statement.

To borrow one of my favorite expressions on this forum, I'm going to give the lie what it's asking for, 4 great big packets of Fed-Ex'ed truth.

I normally don't dip into this side of the forum but I have to say this thread has been an eyeopener into bizarredom and downright nasty disfunction.

Guardian, I take my hat of to you !

Stevie Argyll said:
I normally don't dip into this side of the forum but I have to say this thread has been an eyeopener into bizarredom and downright nasty disfunction.

It's about as bizarre as the situation of CASS/QFG vis a vis Vincent Bridges and his gang of black magicians trying to take over the world by their "calls to the aethyrs"!

That's our Guardian. She's comin' out swingin', with both barrels cocked and loaded.
No tippy toein' thru the tulips for this girl, Nosirree!
She calls 'em as she sees 'em.
And we love you for it! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Laura said:
It's about as bizarre as the situation of CASS/QFG vis a vis Vincent Bridges and his gang of black magicians trying to take over the world by their "calls to the aethyrs"!

Exactly, both cases are following the same pattern. The organized harassment of you began when you took your book to another publisher and withdrew from that conference. Then Bridges goes psycho and enlists the aid of Teresa Burns, Jay Weidner, and Stormboob to start libeling you all over the net. Eventually Ark, the Cass group and anyone else who supports you are added to the defamation campaign.

The organized harassment of Ms. Kester began when she removed a photo of Mcgranhan's deceased dog from a promotional website, and Mary Mcgrannahan herself quit the film project originally created to help her. Then Mcgrannahan goes psycho an enlists the aid of Barbara Camwell Ness (and hustband?) to start libeling Kester all over the net. Eventually Sandra, you and myself are added to the defamation campaign, basically because we support Sandra's decision to obey a Subpoena. I've got a copy of the email where Barbara asks Sandra to lie for Mcgrannahan...which of course she doesn't, so then she instantly becomes "evil" too.

The pattern is identical ...as is Barbara Ness' willingness to immediately align herself with a convicted stalker and a man who sexually exploits children for profit.

No offense intended here Laura, because I KNOW you would not do any of these things, but you COULD, in theory, come into my house, squat down and take a big steaming dump in the middle of my living room, kick my dog on your way out the door, and take a baseball bat to my mailbox as you go down the driveway...and I could still never bring myself to get in bed with Stormboob, Vincent Bridges or any of their ilk.

I might stuff your still steaming pile of pooh into the mailbox you broke and FedEx it to you, along with a bill for it, the carpet cleaning and a steak for my dog.... but I couldn't align myself with scumbags no matter what you did.

Cyberpaths like Barbara, Vincent etc. have no such reservations. We've all seen what Jay had to say about Vincent at one time, now they're good friends, and Barbara and Mary (henceforth to be known as "The BM") lost no time linking to a man who was convicted of stalking and physically assaulting me.

Psychopaths are predictable because they all react the same way, and do the same sort of things, when someone tells them "No" Vincent and Jay followed the pattern when you said "No" and The BM followed the pattern when Melissa and then Sandra said "No"

Guardian said:
Exactly, both cases are following the same pattern.
[...]

I've been unable to follow everything that's been going on, so thanks for that summary.

Guardian said:
.... but I couldn't align myself with scumbags no matter what you did.

Same here. I tend to prefer to do my own thinking, so back when I was exposed, first, to Vinnie's rants about the house raffle before I read the whole story, I was like: so what? What has that got to do with anything? I could tell there was info missing just by the way he writes and I know the difference between blind trust and trust that accompanies the scientific method of investigation (which I could see being used by Laura et al, anyway). The scenario Vinnie painted didn't amount to a hill of beans in my book and I don't care who knows what I think about it. In this case, nobody deserves such attacks. If Vinnie or any of his gang had any 'higher perception' then they would have the education and common sense to know that corrections and complaints work better when they're remedial or presented in a salutary manner. Just sayin'...

Guardian said:
As yawl know, I'm not very good at "subtle" so I'm just going to explain the entire situation, tell them about the upcoming SOTT article, and asking them directly for a public statement.

I can't find the reference now, but I read somewhere of a technique that involves sending someone a draft of what is intended to be published and a request for the recipient to respond within 30 days with any edits or corrections, otherwise the draft will be considered factual for purposes of legal liability, or something like that.

I haven't actually tried this, so I don't know from experience. Just thought the idea might be useful.

jumpinjack2011 said:
And NO isn't even a 4 letter word! :D

Evidently it is to them :rolleyes:

The "No" often involves money too. Laura said "No" to Bridges' conference and fake publishing company, and judging from the paypal records and blog dates. it looks like Mcgrannahan started attacking Ms. Kester shortly after she finally stopped sending Mcgrannahan money.
Bridges' waves the raffle around as some kind of moral justification for the atrocities he's committing, and Mcgrannahan is using her poor dead dog the same way.

Of course in hindsight it's really easy to see how Laura and Ms. Kester were targeted by predators who wanted to get something out of them, but it's HARD to spot when you're in the middle of it.

Laura said:
Stevie Argyll said:

Hi Laura

Is there a thread with that history on the forum? I remember reading some of the stuff when I first joined the forum and had more spare reading time , but to be honest at that time I was not familiar with your group and its work so at that time I held any opinion of what might be true truth or who was telling the truth in abeyance.

Hi Stevie
There is a whole bunch of information on those events on the anti-defamation website http://cassiopaea-cult.com/
See the 'defamers' section on the right.

Back
Top Bottom