flying witches over mexico?

theres been stories similiar to this posted all over the internet.. specifically in mexico and not just over this documented account. who knows..

I agree Endgame, we can also keep an eye on the reactions of the witnesses, one is panting and deep breathing with fear as he's shooting his video, then there's this young policeman interviewed inside the ambulance who literally cannot keep his hand [the right hand over his knee] still, he's shaking like butter on a pan!

Heck! Reading J.A.Keel's accounts about Virginia's high strangeness during the late 60's wasn't really a joke ;-)

dantem said:
Heck! Reading J.A.Keel's accounts about Virginia's high strangeness during the late 60's wasn't really a joke ;-)
No kidding! I think that was the first book I read that was about "high strangeness" and it creeped me out so bad I didn't want to read any more books like that and wanted nothing to do with the subject whatsoever! The movie, "Mothman Prophecies," does NOT do the whole situation justice, either!

What I wonder now is, can it be possible that the mass consciousness in an area, when it is aware of some impending disaster, opens a dimensional portal? Or maybe it is that the fear (in advance) enables "dimensional window fallers" to drop in?

Of course, that makes you wonder if such things are "portents" of larger events in an area?

Laura said:
What I wonder now is, can it be possible that the mass consciousness in an area, when it is aware of some impending disaster, opens a dimensional portal? Or maybe it is that the fear (in advance) enables "dimensional window fallers" to drop in?
You mean something like the phenomena of the beast of Gevaudan ?

Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.
I watched the long video and it's weird how the "legs" seem to come up.
Made me think of something half-machine half-humanoid.

Excuse me but I still don't understand why Mexico has such a high rate of UFOs, weird creatures and so on ?

Tigersoap said:
Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.
I watched the long video and it's weird how the "legs" seem to come up.
Made me think of something half-machine half-humanoid.

Excuse me but I still don't understand why Mexico has such a high rate of UFOs, weird creatures and so on ?
maybe this will answer your question,

November 4, 1995 F****, Laura, SV, TR and JR
Q: (L) We talked about that before. (T) So the road looks straight,
because you're seeing it from all angles, therefore, instead of it
being curved on one, you're
seeing it every way, so the road is now straight. But, it's not really
straight in 3rd, and you drive off the road. (L) OK, continue on with
what you were saying...
A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th
density permanently!
Q: (L) OK...
A: Because of the bases.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being moved,
being filtered down from other densities, through some of the
distorted channels, is in essence,
somewhat correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third
density! (LAURA ) Only, they're not moving them to Paris,
Washington or Buenos Aires,
they're moving to 4th density.
A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host regions. Why
do you think there is so much activity seen there!

Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to 4th
density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes, disappear
from 3rd?
A: No.
Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there so much

UFO activity there? Tell me.
A: Bleed through.

Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and they're
showing up here in 3rd because...
A: Wait 'til shift is complete.
Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total shift? (T) I
think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait till shift is
complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just beginning to.
A: Yes.
=====================================
November 15, 1997 TR, JR, AK, F****, Ark & Laura
Q: (T) If you go in the pool at the hotel, don't float on your back
looking up at the objects in the sky... Mexico City is filled with
UFOs...
(L) We'll take pictures...
A: Yes, Many UFOs in Mexico. Cuernavaca is Earth's most intense
window area.
Q: Why is that?
A: Complicated, but magnetic/volcanic influences contribute to the
presence of a super vortex...

stardust said:
You mean something like the phenomena of the beast of Gevaudan ?
Laura discussed that in her "The Wave," specifically in this chapter:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave9.htm

That's why I thought of "Witches in mexico" as window fallers. And, noticing the fears in people...which would enable those window fallers to appear. What would these window fallers do or will do to the people? Will it cause harm or just flying around looking silly? I don't know. I am curious of the impact itself. Will it be a panic or a curiosity?

Laura said:
It may be possible, but I don't think that I would rule that out. It may not be applied to the situation in question, but it might be elsewhere that we are not aware of yet.

fwiw

--
To Adam:

Can you also include the date of session with your quotes of C's? That way, we would know which one they would come from.

By the way, thanks for bringing that up, tho. Explains why mexico is such a hotbed for "paranormal."

Zadius Sky said:
Can you also include the date of session with your quotes of C's? That way, we would know which one they would come from.
Fyi, you can paste in a little bit of the above session in the search in the Sessions.exe file, and it'll most likely find the session it came from.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Zadius Sky said:
Fyi, you can paste in a little bit of the above session in the search in the Sessions.exe file, and it'll most likely find the session it came from.
exactly , but I have put the dates with it now.

Thanks Adam.
That will teach me to look closer at the transcripts before asking something ;)

Zadius, the session are n°951104 and n°971115

Tigersoap said:
Thanks Adam.
That will teach me to look closer at the transcripts before asking something ;)

Zadius, the session are n°951104 and n°971115
Thanks Tiger and Adam (and SAO). I too concur...that we would need to look at the transcripts before asking but we would ask ourselve first (jogging down notes and thoughts) before we ask others. "Is this mentioned in the transcripts?" is the question we should ask ourselves before our questioning be included on the forum. Other times, if we have doubts, we would need to ask others for help. Both, I think, is helpful.

As mentioned above in the transcript provided by Adam:

November 15, 1997

Q: (T) If you go in the pool at the hotel, don't float on your back
looking up at the objects in the sky... Mexico City is filled with
UFOs... (L) We'll take pictures...
A: Yes, Many UFOs in Mexico. Cuernavaca is Earth's most intense
window area.

Q: Why is that?
A: Complicated, but magnetic/volcanic influences contribute to the
presence of a super vortex...
Cuernavaca is a city of south-central Mexico. Knowing that there are many activities there, would you go and try to investigate? Just curious.

Just a note that while the transcript about Mexico City may be relevant to the flying humanoids, the other transcript is about New Mexico, the U.S. state, which is about 1100, or so, miles away from Mexico City.

Zadius Sky said:
Laura discussed that in her "The Wave," specifically in this chapter:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave9.htm
Thanks Zadius Sky, I didn't find where I had read this story.

What I wonder is : do the "dimensional windows" are the same thing that "a region on the verge of moving to the 4th D"?
I don't think so. Dimensions and densities are differents. But perhaps that "a region on the verge" allows more to "dimensional windows" to be opened?

anart said:
Just a note that while the transcript about Mexico City may be relevant to the flying humanoids, the other transcript is about New Mexico, the U.S. state, which is about 1100, or so, miles away from Mexico City.
To what extent could be felt the influence of this " region"? A simple earthquake can be felt miles and miles away, even if the force is decreasing.
Or the approach of the wave could increase this influence... just hypothesis.

I agree that there are beings that came from other dimensions and density, especially in Mexico. This video from Mexico is creepy and I don't think that cop was laying if you see his face. But somtimes people can overdo about flying alien humanoids! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssvn2WzhZv4

And then they say it's an flying alien, and goverment is waiting for something like that so they can say it's their stuff and everyone smiles about that, and we have typical cover-up.

Corto Maltese said:
What I find conspicuous is the fact that the object is moving in the sky in the same fashion cable car would move.
This tells me that there is nothing supernatural about it, IMO anything free flying would fly in totally different manner.
not to mention the fact that witches had pointy hat and were dressed in black, this sounds like a prank

It certainly is very strange. My first thought was if it is real then maybe that's where we get our idea that witches wear pointy hats, dress in black, ride a broomstick type vehicle etc. Maybe that is what this kind of window faller looks like, complete with claws apparently!

High strangeness indeed!

Back
Top Bottom