flying witches over mexico?

Hum, well a couple of years back(5), me and a friend where driving in our home town (north Vancouver), when we both saw exactly this creature thing. It was floating just like in the video. I remember it being a very vivid solid object. It looked like a flying ragged hooded cloak. when I looked at the face area the hood was up and the face was completely dark. I don't know if it was due to some shadow effect or not.

What was interesting about our encounter, was that we drove right underneath this thing looking at it through the open sunroof as it flew past our heads. At one point it was directly above our heads. I'm just glad it was a pretty secluded road or I would have definitely crashed the car. I remember after I initially saw the thing on approach, I turned my head to my friend briefly to ask if he can see the thing. Well I didn't need to ask, the look on his face said it all. I quickly turned my head back to the creature blurting out "what do you think?". he barely got some words out simply repeating "I don't know".

I would say it was about the same height level as the top of a street light. And yes it did kind of look like a witch.

It does seem logical that, these things(creatures) have always been there living "their" life in plain sight. I think we are just incapable of perceiving them at our level of comprehension. It's like the bug that has been living in your yard one day catching a fleeting glimpse of you walking past it, trying to comprehend "what the heck was that".

citation de Dannybananny

I agree that there are beings that came from other dimensions and density, especially in Mexico. This video from Mexico is creepy and I don't think that cop was laying if you see his face. But somtimes people can overdo about flying alien humanoids! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssvn2WzhZv4

And then they say it's an flying alien, and goverment is waiting for something like that so they can say it's their stuff and everyone smiles about that, and we have typical cover-up.

They say that there device use a mini jet engine but look at it when low flying and on take off, it doesn't raise a dust cloud. This may be a diversion but it mean of propulsion sure don't look conventional. Electro-magnetic maybe!

Back
Top Bottom