Food Allergy Blood Tests and results

From HappyLiza:
Ultimately our 'mind', mental functioning, spiritual connection, and energy levels must be paramount. Our 'health' in general. I am wondering whether there is some 4D pranks at play in all the research that has been so religiously been done and applied - yet of all the research undertaken, our essential health is the most evasive one to be able to come to any conclusive answers. They seem to be throwing confusion all over the place! Our health/diet threads are the most prolific and longest ones to study - and for obvious reasons, So many here suffer from horrendous reactions and pain all their lives due to sensitivities of living and surviving here on our planet.

I was so sick, had to take 10 grams of vitamin C, just to function the next day. It seemed to me, there was more supplements to take than there was food to eat. Here is a list of symptoms, that continued to worsen, no matter the amount of supplements etc.:
losing sight in right eye
onset of Alzheimer symptoms
chest pains (heart)
wetting myself
right side of body dragging
almost total shutdown of brain
losing most emotional response
excessive thirst
So, saw this article on SOTT, figured there was nothing left to lose;
https://www.sott.net/article/324668-A-medical-medium-speaks-about-the-stages-of-Epstein-Barr-virus-and-chronic-fatigue-syndrome

Ordered the book, what it said shocked me to the core! Gave what he suggested a try, will never look back, yes, it turned the world upside down. In less than a week the chest pains were gone, brain function started returning.
The only reason I am posting this here is because of the comments on this thread especially HappyLiza's. He tells in the book why everyone is so sick, and what can be done about it. I tried to see if there was anything to pick apart, there were no inconsistencies, no confusion about what was being said:

This is just a small part from the introduction:
THE QUICKENING
Spirit calls our current era the Quickening. Never before has civilization changed at such a fast pace.
Technology has revolutionized virtually everything about our lives. We live in a period of breathtaking wonder and opportunity.
It's also an era of danger. By the time we mentally process something that's just happened , it's already old news. We're in such a rush that we always feel the need to be a step ahead. Along with up-to-the-minute information at our fingertips come greater demands, responsibilities--and health pitfalls. Lightning-fast advances sometimes come at the price of unconsidered vulnerabilities.
These changes affect all of humankind--and womankind especially bears the brunt. It's women who face the greatest expectations in our current day, women whose bodies so often get pushed to the brink. And chronic illness has become such a widespread issue, both for women and for men.
If we don't interrupt the constant flow of misinformation, if we don't recognize what our foremothers and forefathers have gone through and redirect our course, then the generations to come will have to endure unnecessary suffering. To keep up with the changing times--to survive--we must learn to adapt. The only way to do that is to protect our health.
The popular approach right now in books about chronic illness is to advise readers to eliminate inflammatory foods from their diets--and that's as far as it goes. The information out there doesn't explain what actually causes autoimmune disorders or chronic conditions, or how to rid yourself of the root problems. That is why people stay sick.
But there are genuine explanations for the conditions that leave doctors stumped, and there are powerful methods to deal with the challenges we face in the modern era.
This book is the guide to truly freeing yourself. I've written it so you can truly heal--and keep yourself from getting sucked into the trends and fads and mistakes and half-truths and errors and distractions and deceptions about health and wellness. I've written it so we can help today's children grow into healthy adults.
I'm in no way anti-science. I don't question that we're made of atoms, or that the earth is billions of years old, or the value of the scientific method. What I know, and the secrets this book contains, will eventually be recognized by the scientific community.
If you or a loved one is sick, though, do you feel you have 20 or 30 or 50 years to wait for answers? Can you bear to watch your daughter or son grow up to face the same health issues that you have, and the same limits of medicine?
That's why it's time this book reached the public--so you can read it now.

The only way to reach total understanding, is to read the entire book without snap judgements! ;)

lainey said:
Hello all, I've gone ahead and ordered an IgG test from these folks in the UK. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them at all?
I've not paid for the test yet as you don't send the money till you send the sample back.
http://www.smartnutrition.co.uk/health-tests/food-allergy-food-intolerance/40-60-120-200-food-intolerance-test/
Got my results back today, from most reactive to least:

Cow's milk
Casein
Agar agar
Cola nut
Pea
Goat's milk
Sheep's milk
Yeast (brewer's)
Barley
Amaranth
Wheat

Soya bean
Rosemary

Malt
Yeast (baker's)
Crab
Ginkgo
Mushroom
Pistachio
Egg white
Oyster
Clam
Corn (maize)
Ginger
Radish
Mussel
Sunflower seed
Aloe Vera
Hazelnut
Sole
Brazil nut
Oat
Squash
Plum
Potato
Cabbage
Cashew nut
Spelt
Egg yolk
Brussel sprout
Fig
Rice :cry:

Almond
Bean (Red kidney)
Coconut
Bean (broad)
Bean (haricot)
Cane sugar
Celery
Mint
Quinoa
Scallop
Gliandin
Onion
Shallot
Tiger nut
Avocado
Broccoli
Carrot
Curry (mixed spices)
Peanut
Peppermint
Pomegranate
Rapeseed
Sweet potato

Hi lainey. How was your blood test sent to the lab? Was it an over-night courier, and was it kept cool?

Keyhole said:
Hi lainey. How was your blood test sent to the lab? Was it an over-night courier, and was it kept cool?
Good question, there was a return pack which indicated what was inside, I can't remember exactly what it said or if that meant it was handled differently.
What I do know is that the results pretty much tally up with what I have been experiencing when I eat these foods except I feel like a have a stronger reaction to some of the foods further down the list, especially coconut, onion and avocado.

Hi all...

I know this thread is a bit old. I was curious have you re-tested since your initial test? And did you gradually add back in the food that you may have tested high on? Or once you tested high, you will never add the food back in?

Curious how you all have been following your results now that time has passed. I did my test, and I await for the results :)

Was Iodine ever tested for?
(I wonder if the results for ginger and cumin have anything to do with their detox properties?)

Any updates on people who were tested? Do you still stay away from the food? long term? curious.

D.Leo333 said:
Any updates on people who were tested? Do you still stay away from the food? long term? curious.
Sorry for the very late reply D.Leo333. I still avoid pretty much all the foods on my list (except rice) and I feel great. If I do have potato or egg on the rare occasion I do notice the difference and I feel really bloated and groggy. So overall, the test has really helped me.

I still mostly avoid the foods on my list which was pretty similar to Lainey's list except eggs were in the top reactive foods for me. I have found that I can tolerate a "sin" once in awhile, but not more than that.

D.Leo333 said:
I stayed away from those foods, but did not necessarily see any results until I cleared up some other issues. In general, if test results show an IGG reaction to multiple foods, it suggests dysbiosis/intestinal permeability. In this case, removal of food should theoretically reduce IGG reaction and subsequent inflammation. Although if the underlying cause of the permeability is not addressed, then IGG reactions may develop for the so-called "safe foods" later on.

Intestinal permeability can be caused several things. A common causative factor is lipopolysaccharide (aka endotoxin), a product released during the metabolism of gram-negative bacteria which are in excess ---> indicating pathogenic infection or imbalance/dysbiosis... A big problem for some people consuming fats and carbohydrates simultaneously. Likewise, some research suggests that poor digestion of lectins such as gluten, grain and legume materials, and in some cases casein (found in dairy) may also disrupt the barrier of the intestinal wall in some people, leading to excessive permeability. Among other factors involved are EMF, stress hormones, heavy metals, glyphosate and other pesticides, and excessive alcohol etc.

Ultimately, if you do the test and lots of food comes up, then it indicates a problem with the gut, not necessarily the food.

Keyhole said:
Ultimately, if you do the test and lots of food comes up, then it indicates a problem with the gut, not necessarily the food.

I would highlight a genetic susceptibility, whether through the microbiome or as an interaction from genes, microbiome/gut and environment. It sounds like an unnecessary highlight because mainstream science tends to focus only on genetic influences. Curiously, they don't do it in this field where the line of thought is "you should be able to eat everything in moderation".

Some people get their gut wrecked in a pretty outstanding way, and yet they're highly functional and seemingly with no symptoms at all. Others get life threatening diseases since they are babies, despite not having such a particularly bad environmental background nor an obvious wrecked gut. It reminds me of Mikhaela Peterson's story. On that note, hope people will get a chance to listen to this show ;) :

Health & Wellness Show - Interview with Mikhaila Peterson
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,45479.0/topicseen.html

I just did my test without knowing you guys had done it too... my results just came through tonight. ( I used Yorktest.com)

It's charted into 3 categories: Reaction, Borderline & No reaction.

Reaction foods:
Place/Sole
Chicken
Duck
Salmon/Trout
Green Tea/Tuna

Borderline foods:
Cucumber
Pork
yeast
pear
grape

Surprisingly not much to list and glad eggs made it through as I like my eggs. I'm on the carnivore diet and after a day or two of eating chicken I got rid of what was left, yuk, couldn't eat more so not too surprised to see it on the list.

Mugatea, how long have you been following the carnivore diet? The reason I ask is because IGG cells can be relatively short-lived, and so if someone is on a restricted diet, then the reaction to (not-eaten) food antigens is unlikely to show up on the test.

Back
Top Bottom