FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Martina said:
Hi!
I have a new address which I didn't write in an application form.
Should I fill in new application or just sent you e- mail?
Sorry :)

Will your mail be forwarded to your new address? The welcome package was send to you a week ago. Can you make arrangements so that you get it when it arrives?

Hi PoB, I'd like to know if a welcome pack was also sent to me (my paper application was sent about a month ago)? And I also wondered when our avatars get updated with the FOTCM logo.

Thanks!
I got the mail yesterday afternoon. :)
And that was the last day that I had this address, so it was really close :)

Arwenn said:
Hi PoB, I'd like to know if a welcome pack was also sent to me (my paper application was sent about a month ago)? And I also wondered when our avatars get updated with the FOTCM logo.

Yes it was. :) It has to cross the ocean though, so it can take a bit longer, usually it's about two weeks. Welcome to the Fellowship!

The FOTCM logo doesn't appear automatically. It goes together with access to the members forum, which -- as explained earlier in this thread -- is not granted automatically either. We look at each person individually. Sometimes it's relatively easy to make a decision, in other cases not so easy, e.g when we can't get a clear idea, and there are many factors to be taken into account. It's also time consuming, so please be patient.

Martina said:
Thanks!
I got the mail yesterday afternoon. :)
And that was the last day that I had this address, so it was really close :)

Wow, how lucky! Welcome to the Fellowship, Martina! :)

Possibility of Being said:
Arwenn said:

Yes it was. :) It has to cross the ocean though, so it can take a bit longer, usually it's about two weeks. Welcome to the Fellowship!

The FOTCM logo doesn't appear automatically. It goes together with access to the members forum, which -- as explained earlier in this thread -- is not granted automatically either. We look at each person individually. Sometimes it's relatively easy to make a decision, in other cases not so easy, e.g when we can't get a clear idea, and there are many factors to be taken into account. It's also time consuming, so please be patient.

Thanks so much PoB, glad to be part of the group! I thought the logo appeared with being accepted into the Fellowship, not the Member's forum, so thank you so for clarifying that for me. :)

whitecoast said:
I was able to obtain a high interest credit card to build my credit. I just took the plunge, and made a monthly donation with paypal. I am not sure i trust it. My roomate had problems with fraud when using paypal. He said to me "that was a long time ago, i'm sure they are more secure now though."

I have no idea how they work. I suppose i will know by what comes off the credit card.

Whitecoast, what paypal receipt are you speaking of, and where would i find it? I did not see one.

I haven't had any problems with paypal personally, though I only use it once every few months. The receipt you get is the payment confirmation email, which you can print out, and it contains all the relevant transaction info.
You can also go to the Paypal website and log in. Then you can see all your transactions.

I would also like to register soon. Can it be possible to make a check/money order from a Danish bank(I live in Copenhagen), and instead of US currency to use EUR currency, and send it in France? Thanks for responses!

I received my membership a couple of months ago and I'm just wondering whether it's possible for me to attend monthly members meetings. Are there any in Germany?

Many thanks in advance :)

It was so nice to receive my membership package as well! Received mine yesterday :clap:

I managed to make a transaction through Paypal and completed the Online forum application. What remains is to print it and send it tomorrow. Can someone let me know here if the online form has arrived to you guys? And if there are any mistakes? Thanks!

edgitarra said:
I managed to make a transaction through Paypal and completed the Online forum application. What remains is to print it and send it tomorrow. Can someone let me know here if the online form has arrived to you guys? And if there are any mistakes? Thanks!

Yes, we've got it.
One thing I had to change was your DOB. For the data base, we use the American system: mm/dd/yyyy.
You can send your signed copy directly to France. The address is somewhere in this thread.

Welcome to the Fellowship, edgitarra! :)

Back
Top Bottom