FOTCM: New Online Application Form

I have been wanting to join FOTCM for some time now. I don't have a printer at the moment however. Would it be possible to email my application to a forum member who has a printer? Only other option is the local library and I was not sure about doing that.

LMJ said:
I have been wanting to join FOTCM for some time now. I don't have a printer at the moment however. Would it be possible to email my application to a forum member who has a printer? Only other option is the local library and I was not sure about doing that.

Hi FMJ,

Fwiw, my wife and I utilized the public library for years prior to getting our own printer. They are very helpful there, and it is rather inexpensive to print (I think usually 5 or 10 cents US per page). Or, do you have any relatives or friends nearby? Neighbors? or maybe a printer at work?

Sorry, had to resubmit my application. I somehow lost the original printable version before I had a chance to print. Fortunately, I saved all relevant info to a Word document for just that reason! I have since printed and will be sending my hard copy to y'all shortly. ;D

Hello! I was wondering, I've sent the printed application I think more than one week ago, did you guys got it? Otherwise if you can let me know to send it again. Thank you very much

edgitarra said:
Hello! I was wondering, I've sent the printed application I think more than one week ago, did you guys got it? Otherwise if you can let me know to send it again. Thank you very much

Yes, we've got it, thank you!

To all new members: We'll be preparing and sending you FOTCM Welcome packages somewhere around mid to late June, so please be patient. One more thing - the letters are usually sent as regular mail, but since it can be vacations time for some of you, please let us know if you'd prefer for it to be sent at another time.

Maybe it sounds a bit strange, but I am not that interested in the package unless there is something important(like a contract or some knowledge) - hope this doesn't offend you guys. I apprieciate your effort a lot! I am truly in for the Fellowship itself. So if you want to save a package to use to send to someone else, I am fine. But otherwise if it is part of the "initiation" so to say, it is a pleasure to get your welcoming package! Thank you again!

CNS said:
LMJ said:

Hi FMJ,

Fwiw, my wife and I utilized the public library for years prior to getting our own printer. They are very helpful there, and it is rather inexpensive to print (I think usually 5 or 10 cents US per page). Or, do you have any relatives or friends nearby? Neighbors? or maybe a printer at work?

Thanks CNS...yes, I will go ahead and fill out the application and print it at the library. :)

Hello everyone!

About one year i entered FOTCM, there are was an old application form. I didn't send form via post, but later three month i recieve introduction, Statement of Principles, status 'Listener',certificate and laminated card etc.
Do I have to send a new form (printed) via post?

P.S. You were only who sent me a card for New Year! Thanks! :clap:

s-kur said:
Hello everyone!

About one year i entered FOTCM, there are was an old application form. I didn't send form via post, but later three month i recieve introduction, Statement of Principles, status 'Listener',certificate and laminated card etc.
Do I have to send a new form (printed) via post?

P.S. You were only who sent me a card for New Year! Thanks! :clap:

Yes, please send us the signed copy. It's important for legal reasons if you/us ever need legal protection and things like that. If you need a copy of your old on-line application, I think we can email it to you. You can find the shipping address on the PC website. Pick France, will be faster and easier. Glad the card has found you!

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday I dropped in the mail my printed-out on-line FOTCM application form, signed. However, I just noted from an embedded link above that the manual form to fill out off-line has instructions which indicate a us$10 be included for the application. I am sorry but I completely missed this instruction while using the on-line form and must need send this money under a separate cover. Please pardon my oversight and be patient while I get this to you. Thank you!

aluminumfalcon said:
Hello Everyone!

Yesterday I dropped in the mail my printed-out on-line FOTCM application form, signed. However, I just noted from an embedded link above that the manual form to fill out off-line has instructions which indicate a us$10 be included for the application. I am sorry but I completely missed this instruction while using the on-line form and must need send this money under a separate cover. Please pardon my oversight and be patient while I get this to you. Thank you!

No problem at all, aluminumfalcon. If it suits you, you can just make a donation for FOTCM/ PC with a note that's for application processing. It doesn't have to be done right now either. And thanks for mailing your signed copy to us!

Possibility of Being said:
Yes, please send us the signed copy. It's important for legal reasons if you/us ever need legal protection and things like that. If you need a copy of your old on-line application, I think we can email it to you. You can find the shipping address on the PC website. Pick France, will be faster and easier. Glad the card has found you!

Send me please a copy of my old on-line application via my registration e-mail and soon i will send you a signed copy. Thanks :)

Hi all,

I had asked my husband if he could print an application form for me at his work as we have no printer at home. He said he would do so, but on his attempt discovered that the site has been blocked and marked as an untrusted site - his comment to me was that he was "super sceptical. Sites don't get listed in enterprise level filtering as scams or ponzi schemes for nothing." - I assured him I was aware of the sites legitimacy.

Once my bicycle arrives, I will attempt to try and print at the library - however I am worried that they may have similar website filtering.

Would it be possible for me to write out my application by hand and post it? Or write a note including my signature? Whichever is more appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom