Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after ship struck it, sending vehicles into water

Emerald Rob

Jedi Council Member
A major bridge in Baltimore snapped and collapsed after a container ship rammed into it early Tuesday, and several vehicles fell into the river below. Rescuers were searching for at least seven people in the water.The vessel appears to have hit one of the supports of the Francis Scott Key Bridge, causing the roadway to break apart in several places and plunge into the water, according to a video posted on X, formerly known as Twitter. The ship caught fire, and thick, black smoke billowed out of it.

If the Universe communicates through symbolism and metaphor, the biggest WOW for me came upon hearing which bridge it is, and WHO it was named after.
Although I’m a mere “elderly Canadian woman”, I recognized the name.
Come on, it’s the...

Francis Scott Key Bridge!​

“The 2.6km (1.6-mile), four-lane bridge — named after the man who wrote the words of the Star Spangled Banner, the US national anthem — spans the Patapsco River just southeast of central Baltimore.”

Edit: I must admit, I travelled through several of the eastern states, and was a bit of a history hound, and of course, I know that song was written in 1812, when the two countries Canada and the U.S were scrapping, and we( colonial British “Canadians”) burnt the. U.S Whitehouse down...but, hey, my point is the metaphor part, right?

Last edited:
Baltimore is large shipping port, or I used to be. I can only think this will be another reason to hike prices. This would also cost the city extreme amounts of money; I know in Houston, stopping shipping traffic for just a day costs $100s of millions. The boats seem to be locked in for now.

I also found it fortunate that the traffic seemed to have completely stopped moments before the impact.

consider, if you will, the events of 9/11, the sinking of the Titanic (killing the three biggest opponents of the expanded Federal Reserve system), the sinking of the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin incident at outset of Vietnam, or Pearl Harbor if you don't think that the cabal uses the false-flag destruction of vehicles to make powerful magical gestures. Consider the timeless legacy of the Trojan Horse. Consider, if you will, the purported claim that the Rothschilds offered to bring America into WWII at the crucial moment when the German victory was a strong possibility in exchange for assistance in forming the Israeli state in the war's aftermath. Consider the Balfour declaration in this context. Learn about Jekyll Island. Wake up.....if you'd like to. This is an ostentatious commentary on the Star-Spangled Banner and demands henceforth that it be read as a kind of cabalistic prophecy or magical text. The media has long served as a tool for broadcasting and proliferating news of such exoteric events that enclose an esoteric prophecy-tuned. do you think 9/11 was just some kind of standalone emanation discontinuous with the greater scale of global events? it's not paranoia, it's perception.

That bridge is on the way to DC, like right there.

So, maybe there's no large conspiracy, or direct participation form anyone. But it is rather interesting that right after Moscow, this takes place in the vicinity of Washington DC, with an Ukrainian captain, the symbolism is strong with this one!

Turning to go under the bridge, at which point it lost power apparently.

According to the crew, that's what happened:

A few minutes before the Dali cargo ship crashed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge early Tuesday, the vessel had a “complete blackout” that knocked out power to the engine and navigation equipment, an industry official said.

The pilot asked the captain to get the engines back online, he said. "They weren’t able to do that, so the pilot took all the action he could," Diamond said. "He tried to steer, to keep the ship in the channel. He also dropped the ship’s anchor port to slow the ship and guide the direction. Neither one was enough. The ship never did regain its engine power.”

Diamond said the ship initially retained some maneuverability while it was coasting, but lost speed. He said a ship that big quickly becomes subject to wind and water movement without propulsion.

"This was a complete blackout of all the power on the ship, so that’s unusual. Of course this happened at the worst possible location," Diamond said. "There was no way to control the ship once the engine had a blackout.”

So far there are no details on what caused the blackout, it could be anything really, but I wondered if the recent geomagnetic storm could be the culprit. The resulting electric fields on Earth were quite high:

A CME associated with an X1.1 flare observed at 23/0133 UTC is expected to arrive at Earth late on 24 Mar through 25 Mar. Periods of G2 (Moderate) storming are likely on 24 Mar and periods of G3 (Strong) storming are likely on 25 Mar.

Screenshot 2024-03-26 204123.png

Really? I think you're reading too much into it.
sorry for my tone above, definitely in no place to preach or be condescending; I think I'm overly defensive because I feel so on-the-edge about whether this information is appropriate for public discourse/facing ever-evolving concerns of discretion trying to draw the line between evangelism and responsible communitarianism, or as Cassiopaean's might say, working out the kinks of "networking as a 4d concept"

Back
Top Bottom